AMS Body Mortar Carb Free
- 12-03-2010, 12:03 PM
AMS Body Mortar Carb Free
I received a sample of this via the AMS UK facebook page.
As the presence of most companies on here is very small in the UK I like to make an effort when someone does promote. It is nice to encourage innovation. I wasn't asked to write a review but it is courteous to repay the favour.
I received a single sachet of the lemonade flavour, free of charge with no shipping fees.
Naturally my review is based on initial impressions being a single sachet.
Very good, I have been using BCAAs consistently for over a year now and am never out of stock. The taste does require some getting used to but I get on ok with it. Friends who try my BCAA drink do tend to grimace. As I buy unflavoured formulas in bulk most of the time having a flavoured version was extremely refreshing and it was actually pleasant to drink.
It mixed better than my usual formula which is 2:1:1 ratio rather than 4:1:1. I usually have to add water 3 times to get rid of the powder sitting at the bottom after I drink it all. I didn't add any more water to this as it mixed without any drama. A little bit of settling in the top but that was it.
I liked it. Very pleasant to drink. Buying things in bulk form I am used to drinking most things unflavoured and unsweetened. I am not a massive fan of sweeteners in general but let's face it, most people would opt for something that tastes nice than something free of sucralose or acesulfame K. I would usually take a slightly bigger serving than what was provided in the sachet so that is worth factoring in.
- What is 'bitter blocker' on the ingredients list?
- It comes with a warning that if you are governed by an athletic body you should check that no ingredients are banned. I assume this comes on all AMS products and is not specific to this product as it is just a BCAA formula.
Thanks for the sample, much appreciated.
- 12-08-2010, 04:12 PM
- 6'7" 270 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Good review. TTTADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
- 12-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2010, 03:14 PM
- By schwellington in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:54 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:19 AM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2010, 01:10 PM