Scope75's AX PWO review!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Here's my review of AX's PWO!!

Energy: 9/10 The energy this PW gave me was just the kind I like. I wasn't all stim'd out but felt really alert and just had to be doing something. It was crazy my eyes just felt wide open and I had all the motivation to do work in the weight room.

Focus:8.5/10 Focus is another area this PW shined for me. It felt I could do anything I set my mind to and that's what I need when I'm lifting because I lift by myself.

Pump:7/10 The pump was good but could be improved some. Even with that said I could really feel the blood filling my muscles as I lifted.

Endurance:8/10 This is another area where thus PW really kicked in. Once I started lifting I didn't want to stop and was able to do more sets and reps without really feeling worn down.

Mixablity: 10/10 For me it mixed really easy in my blender bottle and I never had anything flouting or left on the bottom of my cup after a few shakes.

Taste: 9/10 The taste was great it didn't have much of a after taste and at 2.5 table spoons in 20 ounces of water it tasted just like lemonade.

I would like to thank everyone at AX for letting me beta test this PW it was great and can't wait to get my hands on the final product!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
WOW! This seemed to fit you very well, even thought it's still beta :)
Thanks for a very detailed review scope, much appreciated!
I haven't tried the beta yet even, that's the punishment for living in Sweden ;)
We got the babes, but we don't get to test the betas uphand ;D hahahahahaha

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
WOW! This seemed to fit you very well, even thought it's still beta :)
Thanks for a very detailed review scope, much appreciated!
I haven't tried the beta yet even, that's the punishment for living in Sweden ;)
We got the babes, but we don't get to test the betas uphand ;D hahahahahaha
Yeah I liked this PWO it was just what I look for in a PWO. Energy, Focus, and Endurance are the main things I want and I got them all.
Now I just have to wait to get my hands on the finished product!!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I liked this PWO it was just what I look for in a PWO. Energy, Focus, and Endurance are the main things I want and I got them all.
yea exactly, it was actually really effective IMO. How many days did you take it for? The pump effect is cumulative so if you only took it maybe 2-3 days you may have not felt it. But overall good review, would have liked to seen a log though haha but ill take what i can get.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
yea exactly, it was actually really effective IMO. How many days did you take it for? The pump effect is cumulative so if you only took it maybe 2-3 days you may have not felt it. But overall good review, would have liked to seen a log though haha but ill take what i can get.
I took it for 7 days maybe it just needed more time to fully kick in for me.
All in all it was a great PWO!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Think there's alot of people who wanna get hold of this bad boy :)