Gotti's Random Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com

Gotti's Random Reviews

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotti's Random Reviews

I won or was given some products from some companies without having to log but I owe it to them to post a Review of each product

For This review we have:

Primordial Performance Toco 8
    Mr. Supps N2KTS
    APS Mesomorph

Thank you to the companies that supplied these products

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

next
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

N2KTS

I've heard so many good things about this product. NeedTo was nice enough to send out 100 free bottles of the stuff after a huge debate.

I received Green Apple flavor and we'll start at the flavor. It was good, not very strong however. It turned the water a bright green. I could drink this stuff on a daily basis, not a problem but not the best stuff. It also doesn't mix very well as I had to keep stirring the whole time I drank this.

The energy of this stuff is good. Almost perfect. It gave me a good energy rush and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. Once at the gym I had no problem completeing my workout and the time seemed to fly by. Also cardio was made easier after my weight training. I did get a good sweat going. After working out I didn't experience any crash.

I've seen a lot of ppl comment about the BA tingles from this product. I don't know if I'm used to BA now or what but I didn't really didn't feel any. Which is not bad thing for me. I hate the BA tingles and feel it really hampers the intensity of training. I do understand that it does help with lactic acid and the such so I'm glad it's in there and even more happy that it didn't give me the crazy tingles.

The pumps weren't crazy either. Again not a bad thing. They were better than normal or without the product. Not skin bursting which I like because I feel when it's to strong it could really cut the workout short.

This is a solid product and has a very good ingredient profile. Strong stim's to get you going and everything else is solid as well without being mind blowing. Which I'm not upset about at all because sometimes I don't need all the extra stuff. Just a kick in the arse and some creatine.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Mesomorph

I took 1 scoop of this stuff because I thought I was a tough guy. Plus I really wanted to see what this stuff had to offer.

I received the Fruit Punch flavor, the flavor was good and mixed well. The taste reminded me of Superpump's flavor fruit punch if anyone has ever tried that.

Energy was wow....it was strong and very intense. Strongest stim preworkout that I've had. On the way to the gym I was bouncing off the walls. The workout was a breeze and I felt the rest between sets was drastically shorter than usual. I couldn't sit still to relax between sets and has constantly move. Now I love my stim's but even this was a little strong for me. Someone who doesn't take in stim's like I do might have a hard time dealing with this. I dont' know if it was from the stim's or another ingredient but I was sweating like crazy. I always sweat during a workout, but not like this. I was soaked. I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep at night. I'm usually worn out after the gym and this stuff kept me alert all night. I thought it was early and it was already time for bed. However it didn't keep me awake. I was still able to sleep fairly easy.

The pump was solid. My muscle were tighter than usual while working out. But the pump didn't harm my workout at all like some products may do. My muscles stayed full after my workout as my mother commented that she hated the fact that my chest looked thicker and wider.

The worst part of this product was the BA tingles, as in the review above, i don't like BA tingles and this stuff was strong. While on the way to the gym my face felt awful and itchy. Walking into the gym is when it really kicked high gear and I thought I was in for a loong night. The tingles lasted awhile but once the sweat started pouring in they seemed to have gone away.

I would reommend this product to anyone who loves stim's, I would caution people to start with half a dose and don't try and be a tough guy like myself. I believe at half a scoop this stuff would still be stronger than most other products on the market. At half a scoop this stuff would also last a long time. 50 workouts I believe.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    N2KTS

I've heard so many good things about this product. NeedTo was nice enough to send out 100 free bottles of the stuff after a huge debate.

I received Green Apple flavor and we'll start at the flavor. It was good, not very strong however. It turned the water a bright green. I could drink this stuff on a daily basis, not a problem but not the best stuff. It also doesn't mix very well as I had to keep stirring the whole time I drank this.

The energy of this stuff is good. Almost perfect. It gave me a good energy rush and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. Once at the gym I had no problem completeing my workout and the time seemed to fly by. Also cardio was made easier after my weight training. I did get a good sweat going. After working out I didn't experience any crash.

I've seen a lot of ppl comment about the BA tingles from this product. I don't know if I'm used to BA now or what but I didn't really didn't feel any. Which is not bad thing for me. I hate the BA tingles and feel it really hampers the intensity of training. I do understand that it does help with lactic acid and the such so I'm glad it's in there and even more happy that it didn't give me the crazy tingles.

The pumps weren't crazy either. Again not a bad thing. They were better than normal or without the product. Not skin bursting which I like because I feel when it's to strong it could really cut the workout short.

This is a solid product and has a very good ingredient profile. Strong stim's to get you going and everything else is solid as well without being mind blowing. Which I'm not upset about at all because sometimes I don't need all the extra stuff. Just a kick in the arse and some creatine.
    Thanks for the review bud!

As for the mixing if you use a shaker cup, a few shakes and it's completely mixed up! I've never tried it with a spoon, but try a shaker next time
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

I forget exactly what supplement I used a couple years ago but it was a green apple flavor as well. Mixed as well as water and oil lol... But the grape flavor mixes very well for me so I'm wondering if the flavoring is different in any way? I don't know. Either way good review on all products I like your style brotha!

And yeah I get no tingles on NTKTS... Ive been using bulk BA for such a long time my body is used to it, and while I love the tingles, I'd be wasting BA trying to get that feeling. It does have a good amount because I let my homie try it and he's had about every supp with BA in it and he didnt shut up about the tingles the whole time we worked out
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mesomorph

I took 1 scoop of this stuff because I thought I was a tough guy. Plus I really wanted to see what this stuff had to offer.

I received the Fruit Punch flavor, the flavor was good and mixed well. The taste reminded me of Superpump's flavor fruit punch if anyone has ever tried that.

Energy was wow....it was strong and very intense. Strongest stim preworkout that I've had. On the way to the gym I was bouncing off the walls. The workout was a breeze and I felt the rest between sets was drastically shorter than usual. I couldn't sit still to relax between sets and has constantly move. Now I love my stim's but even this was a little strong for me. Someone who doesn't take in stim's like I do might have a hard time dealing with this. I dont' know if it was from the stim's or another ingredient but I was sweating like crazy. I always sweat during a workout, but not like this. I was soaked. I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep at night. I'm usually worn out after the gym and this stuff kept me alert all night. I thought it was early and it was already time for bed. However it didn't keep me awake. I was still able to sleep fairly easy.

The pump was solid. My muscle were tighter than usual while working out. But the pump didn't harm my workout at all like some products may do. My muscles stayed full after my workout as my mother commented that she hated the fact that my chest looked thicker and wider.

The worst part of this product was the BA tingles, as in the review above, i don't like BA tingles and this stuff was strong. While on the way to the gym my face felt awful and itchy. Walking into the gym is when it really kicked high gear and I thought I was in for a loong night. The tingles lasted awhile but once the sweat started pouring in they seemed to have gone away.

I would reommend this product to anyone who loves stim's, I would caution people to start with half a dose and don't try and be a tough guy like myself. I believe at half a scoop this stuff would still be stronger than most other products on the market. At half a scoop this stuff would also last a long time. 50 workouts I believe.
    Thanks for the review!

It's def some strong stuff, most times 1/2 scoop to 3/4th a scoop is strong enough for a killer workout.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Toco 8

I received Toco 8 about 2 weeks into my last pct. I started using this product at that time and ran it about 2 weeks after my pct had ended.

What I got from the Toco 8 was I felt it helped the T-Booster I was using at the time work better. My....well you know...was more sensative. While on the Toco 8 I must admit I was a two pump chump. It was bad for the bed room but awesome because I knew I was recovering from the longest cycle that I had ever run.

The extra boosting wasn't the best part of the Toco 8. I was breaking out like crazy from the cycle. One breakout after another because my hormones was so out of wack. I noticed when I started taking it that my skin cleared up. Not only did the breakouts stop but my skin looked healthier than even before the cycle.

I was also able for the first time be able to grow a decent chin strap on my face. I can grow hair on my face but it's under my chin and and spots on my cheek areas. On Toco 8 my facial hair grew in thicker than before.

My nails also grew a lot quicker than usual. It seemed like every other day I was cutting my nails.

This product is very effective and a great addition to any PCT. It also has 60 servings so you could almost get 2 full pct's out of one bottle if you wanted.

I also suggest taking it the way I did. This stuff doesn't mix well at all. So I'd get a small glass of water. Put a scoop in and it floats. So I'd then down it almost as if you put a pill in a cup of water.
    Thanks for the review yG! Reps!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

good stuff
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Toco 8

I received Toco 8 about 2 weeks into my last pct. I started using this product at that time and ran it about 2 weeks after my pct had ended.

What I got from the Toco 8 was I felt it helped the T-Booster I was using at the time work better. My....well you know...was more sensative. While on the Toco 8 I must admit I was a two pump chump. It was bad for the bed room but awesome because I knew I was recovering from the longest cycle that I had ever run.

The extra boosting wasn't the best part of the Toco 8. I was breaking out like crazy from the cycle. One breakout after another because my hormones was so out of wack. I noticed when I started taking it that my skin cleared up. Not only did the breakouts stop but my skin looked healthier than even before the cycle.

I was also able for the first time be able to grow a decent chin strap on my face. I can grow hair on my face but it's under my chin and and spots on my cheek areas. On Toco 8 my facial hair grew in thicker than before.

My nails also grew a lot quicker than usual. It seemed like every other day I was cutting my nails.

This product is very effective and a great addition to any PCT. It also has 60 servings so you could almost get 2 full pct's out of one bottle if you wanted.

I also suggest taking it the way I did. This stuff doesn't mix well at all. So I'd get a small glass of water. Put a scoop in and it floats. So I'd then down it almost as if you put a pill in a cup of water.
    Thought maybe some guys might like to see what Toco-8 can do, not to mention the other quality supps you've mentioned Thanks for the review bro.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Thought maybe some guys might like to see what Toco-8 can do, not to mention the other quality supps you've mentioned Thanks for the review bro.
    Yeah im gonna be getting some toco 8 pretty soon. Probably 3 or 4 tubs whenever I can afford em!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

Similar Forum Threads

1. random reviews of stuff i use....
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
  2. Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:53 AM
  3. Gotti wants to hook ya'll up
    By Young Gotti in forum Company Promotions