PP's Androhard with Dermacrine!

Leigh123

Awards
Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't post an actual log with my run of these but I would still like to give my overall opinion of the stack!

Specs:

Cycle
Andro- 10ml/day
Derm- 10ml/day
TCF-1- 10ml/day
IBCAA- 2 servings/day( one serving prior to workout )
Beta-Alanine- 2 servings/day( one serving prior to workout )
L-Arginine- 1 serving prior to workout
Horny goat weed extract( I will explain ;) )
IsoMax Protein
Muscle milk protein
Creatine Ethyl Ester ( pre and post )

PCT
TCF-1- 10ml/day
Sustain Alpha- 10ml/day ( 5on/2off )
Same pre workouts

Cycle
Week One
- more of a pump at the gym
- slight more fullness
During the second week:
- Really good pump, better than the first week. I never wanted to leave the gym!
- A lot more fullness( muscle wise )
- Aggression was noticable, had a positive attitude! It was easy to keep aggression in the gym.
- I had a slight problem sleeping.. could be because of pre-workout supps?
Week three
- Aggression had increased more, but it was a really nice, controllable one
- great sense of well being, high spirit!
- I could have lived in the gym! pump was amazing.. muscle fullness was amazing.
Week four
- Noticed slight lethargy.. It only lasted a few days.. probably due to over training.. It was an easy fix though!
- Agression was at its peak.. I wanted to lift the whole gym and kill the weights.. Had the urge to yell haha, this was only in the gym tho ;)
- Pumps were unreal, I felt as if I could have never stopped lifting
- Feeling of alpha male was def. there!!
Week five
- Nothing really changed pump, strength or aggression wise
- Libido crashed!!

PCT
TCF-1
Sustain Alpha
- Everything is going smoothly, size of the boys is coming right along;) and libido is back to normal.. if not better!

Overall Opinion
A few things I left out were strength gains. I was amazed by the gains I got using this stack. My bench went up 50 pounds and my squat up about 125 pounds..I couldnt believe it. As far as weight gain :D I started out at 230 lbs and ended at 245 lbs.. 15 lbs guys.. I really didn't put on much fat either( I didn't take measurements before and after..sorry! )I had a really good bulking diet taking in about 4500 cals a day. I really enjoyed this stack.. had a great sense of wellbeing the whole time and am the strongest and biggest I've ever been :D

A few side notes-- I use to suffer from sever depression and anxiety, and after going through a cycle of these it disappeared!

After my PCT is done and I give myself an extra week or so I am going to start my epi/dermacrine cycle!! :D

What should I take for joints drying out? cissus?

Edit: Sorry for my laziness about the joint relief! I just did a little research and figured it out;).. let me know what you think about my cycle tho guys!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'll be watching. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Leigh123

Awards
Thanks Sean! I'll be sure to start the log in a new thread;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review! I couldn't find anyone who ran a Dermacrine Androhard stack so this was very helpful. Really liked hearing about those strength gains, I'm going to be running Dermacrine and AndroHard in a few weeks so I'm excited now! Also will be running it with a T-booster so should be awesome!

Did you start Derma and Androhard at 10ml the first day? I was going to run 5ml for the first 5 days as it showed listed, but...may try 10ml if you did it that way.

Leigh123

Awards
I started out with 10ml with no problem.. I would definately say go for it brotha! What test boster are you going to run with it? I ran TCF-1 with it the second week and really noticed it! Good luck man and keep me updated!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow impressive gains! Thanks for the great review, very informative. Glad you are feeling better bro. Would be interested to hear how your fair at the end of PCT, if you want to post it.

Glad you liked it:biggthumpup:

Leigh123

Awards
I'll post after my PCT for sure!!

A quick question.. My next cycle is going to be epi/dermacrine... would toco, endoamp, tcf-1 and sustain be enough for a PCT? and also what is your favorite joint aid??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend a SERM with all cycles, but I believe that what you have planned there will be good.

Cissus has been my favorite joint aid since it came out, have had the best results from it by far.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started out with 10ml with no problem.. I would definately say go for it brotha! What test boster are you going to run with it? I ran TCF-1 with it the second week and really noticed it! Good luck man and keep me updated!
I'm gonna go with Triazole since it helps lower estrogen as well and then PCT I'll use Testatropin to get the boys goin strong.

For joints I like Super Cissus, Fish oils and I take Jamieson's glucosamine chondroitin sulfate, with MSM and Hylauronic Acid, It comes in 10 powder packets.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whle you can probably get away with running Epi/derma this close to Androhard/Dermacrine, I still would recommend more time between cycles. Just something to consider - I tend to err on the side of caution.

Additionally, like Ryan said, SERM it up. Epi/Derma will be more potent than AH/Derma and it's good to have Tamox or Clomid as an ace in the hole if you need it.

trippin

trippin

Awards
I was considering stacking Dermacrine and Androhard, but aren't they both designed to increase DHT? Wouldn't you be better off choosing one and stacking it with a PH that is not a precursor to DHT?

Leigh123

Awards
Hey guys I just wanted to update you with my PCT

I am taking TCF-1 and sustain alpha
I am into my second week and I am surprised by how I am still gaining strength and weight! I am up to 253 lbs :)

I worked legs today and was repping with 405, which is the most I've ever repped with!! I still have great mental focus and feel like I can lift everything!

Something I have noticed is that I am super sore the day after workouts now, which I had no problem with while on cycle.

I wish I would have done a detailed log while on my cycle!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, I've been thinking of running the AH/Dermacrine stack myself for a low side ph run.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to update you with my PCT

I am taking TCF-1 and sustain alpha
I am into my second week and I am surprised by how I am still gaining strength and weight! I am up to 253 lbs :)

I worked legs today and was repping with 405, which is the most I've ever repped with!! I still have great mental focus and feel like I can lift everything!

Something I have noticed is that I am super sore the day after workouts now, which I had no problem with while on cycle.

I wish I would have done a detailed log while on my cycle!!
That's great to hear bro, really happy you are liking it! We have had others say they have had continuous gains in PCT!! Keep us informed with how things are going.:dance2:

Leigh123

Awards
I would def. recommend this stack man, I really had no sides until the libido drop!

Before I ran this stack I gave myself a month and a half to eat right and train hard..
At the beginning of September I was 223 lbs and currently am sitting at 253 lbs
My BF% is maybe 1.5-2% higher but thats it!! the andro with derm was a great recomp as well as a bulking..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would def. recommend this stack man, I really had no sides until the libido drop!

Before I ran this stack I gave myself a month and a half to eat right and train hard..
At the beginning of September I was 223 lbs and currently am sitting at 253 lbs
My BF% is maybe 1.5-2% higher but thats it!! the andro with derm was a great recomp as well as a bulking..
Glad to hear you enjoyed it :D

Leigh123

Awards
Yes sir!! :D PP has amazing products

Something that I really respect is not only are the products great, but the customer service, board members, reps and everyone involved with the company are there to help and make sure that "armed" with the proper knowledge and tools!!

Thanks to all at PP and to all the reps!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, we try our best to help out in any way that we can.

Leigh123

Awards
Just wanted to Say that I am pretty much done with PCT and Am Up to 260 lbs now!!

My next cycle is going to be epi with derm! I am excited to get this thing going too!!

bakkbakk

Awards
so did you run the tcf-1 the whole time or just do the 12 days on method in the directions. thinking about running this to get the strength back ive lost from a trauma. Or at least get back to benching 400 and atg squatting 500 consistently

holzheimer

Awards
Yes sir!! :D PP has amazing products

Something that I really respect is not only are the products great, but the customer service, board members, reps and everyone involved with the company are there to help and make sure that "armed" with the proper knowledge and tools!!

Thanks to all at PP and to all the reps!
I have to second that.. The reps are the ****! and for the products, im running turnibol/dermacrine... ridiculous! its jumped my bench 75 lbs.!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn dude that's great. I suffer with anxiety too.., I'm glad it worked out for you?
were you on meds at the time of the cycle?

Leigh123

Awards
damn dude that's great. I suffer with anxiety too.., I'm glad it worked out for you?
were you on meds at the time of the cycle?
Hey brother sorry it took me so long to reply!

Yes I was taking my meds while on the cycle, and I am happy to report that since the run I haven't had to take them anymore