Teaming up with the new and improved Activate Xtreme

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright fella's I am gonna be putting the NEW Activate Xtreme to the TEST to see what it can do! This is gonna be a solo run! Check out the new profile:

NEW Activate Xtreme Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
Activate Xtreme Propietary Blend:
1500 mg **
CoreTest:

Divanil (Propietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Mucuna Pruriens SE (20% L-Dopa), Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii)
LevoTest:

Bryonia Laciniosa Seed PE 10:1, L-Dopa (standarized 95% Extract of Mucuna Pruriens, pZole ((Propietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)

I will be taking 1 serving (2 caps) twice daily for 30 days!

Looking for libido and strength increases along with some possible leaning out!

I am gonna try to get some vids going along with this log! Here is a previous vid of me!

I got the product in about 2 days ago and already started so I will catch ya'll up to date!

Day 1:

Took 2 caps 30 min pre-workout

*Still changing up my routine and trying to fig out what works best for me.....pretty hard right now because I am in a Doctoral program in school and taking 26 hours right now......still hitting the weights though :)*

Deads 340 x8/345 x 8 PR

-superset-
Gironda Bench Press to neck 210 x 8/8/6 PR
Bent Over Wide Grip Rows 205 x 8/8/8

-superset-
Decline Bench 225 x 8/8/8 PR
Close Grip Pullup to Chest BW x 8/8/7 PR

-Tri-set- PR
Gironda Seated Side Laterals 30 x 11/9/10
Bent Over Rear Delt 45 x 10/8..40 x 10
Upright EZ Row 75 x 10/9/10

Standing Cross Cable 70 x 11/9

Total Workout time is 50:25

*I either strive to beat my workout times or increase weight on each workout*

As you can see I beat most of my previous weights and/or reps! Time was a little slower unfortunately :( but only by like 15 secs

Todays workout:

Switched it up a little and just did arms today! Great workout!

-superset-
Skullcrushers 135 x 8/140 x7/5
Close EZ Curl 105 x 8/115 x 8/7

-superset-
Gironda Bench Extension 110 x 11/130 x 9/140 x 10
Barbell Curl 95 x 9/8/10

-superset-
Incline DB Ext ...sorta like a tate press 75 x 8/70 x 10
Wide Grip EZ Preacher 75 x 7/ 70 x 9 (at this point my arms were so pumped and hurting)

Dips bw to failure= 37
Hammer Curl drop set 50 x 5/40 x 10/30 x 15

Forgot to start the stopwatch :(

So far what I have noticed..........

Ok, dunno if this product could kick in that fast in the strenght department but strength definately feels up. Libido is already on the climb...I can tell because the boys down below are starting to swell.

Strength-definately increased
Libido-definately up
Leaning-N/A
Vascularity-improved

That is it so for to note! I am excited for this product to really get kicking! I love me some DS products! Stay tuned for some rocking workouts fellas!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining in stakedcop! I tried to give ya some reps but it says I must spread rep around before giving it back to you! Have you started up your AX yet?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am in for this ride bro!! looking at this product for a while now..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining in stakedcop! I tried to give ya some reps but it says I must spread rep around before giving it back to you! Have you started up your AX yet?
No, I had it mailed to my work address and this was my weeded off. What are the odds lol I'm hoping it will be in my mailbox waiting for me tomorrow!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am in for this ride bro!! looking at this product for a while now..
Thanks for joining in bro! Yea, I definately like the new and improved ingredients but we will see if they can deliver the goods :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
No, I had it mailed to my work address and this was my weeded off. What are the odds lol I'm hoping it will be in my mailbox waiting for me tomorrow!!
That sucks man! At least ya have something to look forward to at work haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how you find time to work when you're always in school! My idea of a full load is 3 credits in a semester haha

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you find time to work when you're always in school! My idea of a full load is 3 credits in a semester haha
haha that would be my ideal semester! 26 kills me...I have never had to study this much in my life...as you can tell I am studying so much now though :)! Gotta work just a tad to pay for them supps though haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha that would be my ideal semester! 26 kills me...I have never had to study this much in my life...as you can tell I am studying so much now though :)! Gotta work just a tad to pay for them supps though haha
I hear ya! 26 hours is way outta my league. thank god for NP bulk powders... Other wise I'd be broke

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this

If it treats you younger guys half as good as it's treated me your gonna love it!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking AX with meals or on a empty stomach?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! But I'm not taking a picture of myself with my shirt off, honestly I'll wear a turtleneck at the beach if I have to.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout was pretty dang good! Recovery between sets has been great for some reason! Dunno if this is from AX or not.....I feel t-boosters like this shouldn't probably kick in until about 1.5-2 weeks but maybe this one is kickin in alot faster!

My arms were already shot from sundays workout but had to do my chest workout yesterday (monday) because of my school and test's this week! Taking off today because I have a test tomorrow....biochem II...at least it is pretty interesting because it is all about vitamin metabolism! Anyway, let's get into the workout

Chest:
Gironda Bench To Neck 215 x 8/8/6 PR (just started doing these to help with upper chest developement and I love them...just looks like I am not very strong on bench hahaha...oh well
Incline DB 100 x7/90 x 8
Incline Smith 175 x 7
Pec Deck 150 x 10/10/10
Decline 230 x 4....triceps actually failed here...still sore from sunday :(

-superset-
Incline Fly 50 x 10/10
DB Pullovers 85 x 15/15/15

As many pushups as possible as soon as done with superset....a wopping 17...omg that is pathetic but chest and tris were literally shot!!!!!

Workout time 40:21

Cardio...eliptical for 20 min

Switching up my routine here! Am use to doing higher weight and less reps/ also did some EDT workouts which I might switch back to but those are killer! Probably will on my break so I have better recovery! Decided to drop down and only do one bodypart a day and increase my vol each workout!

Definately shortened my rest periods! So I would say my recovery is kickin up a notch! Vascularity is starting to increase! Pump was awesome during my workout...veins in my shoulders were popping too! THis product might be kickin in faster than I think!!!!!! Libido is slightly higher than norm! Which is pretty good considering lately it has been kinda shot from being stressed out from all the tests and everything! Only 2.5 weeks of school left...2 tests this week then 5 tests the following then 6 finals within 3 days :( then off! On a side note monday morning I woke up and my lower lip was swelled up! I don't think it was from the AX and everything seems to be ok today but am still on the lookout! I had taken some extra vitamins and some gh supps for sleep so I am pretty sure it was one of those...hopefully! Definately love takin AX pre-workout...think it gives me a good boost for the workout! Seem kinda energiezed too! I definately like the added mucuna in there too for gh secretion during workout...therefore I don't do carbs pre/post workout unless it is a carb up day! My body just gets bloated when I do carbs around workout for some reason! I have been doing some amino's pre/intra/post workout though! Drink about 10 grams....just some iBCAA's with crystal light for taste! So far everything is going great! This could be my number one t-booster when everything is said and done :) Too early to really tell yet but I am excited for week 2 to get here! Well it is off to some more study and prob 30 min of cardio tonight! I gotta work off that pei wei I just had......yep I stress eat a little too which sucks when I am trying to diet! :(

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, been a busy week so far! Got done with my tests though....now just have 5 next week!

So Tue/Wed Workout was about 45 min of cardio only so I could study!

Thurday: Back

Deads 350 x 8/8/ PR

-superset-
Medium Hammer Grip Pulldown 150 x 10/170 x 8/8
Machine Upper Back Row 130 x 15/150 x 7/130 x 8

Bent Over Wide Row 225 x 8/8

-Triset-
Close Grip Pulldown 170 x 8/8
Seated Hammer Grip Row 100 x 10/11
Seated Pull To Chest 50 x 11/11

Workout Time 35:24

So Far:

Strength-8...on the rise most definately
Libido-5...eeh this week it hasn't been as good
Recovery- 6..decent but I have been sore as hell from my workouts probably because I have been killin it at the gym
Pumps-7...they have been really good even considering I am only taking AX pre-workout
Vascularity-9...definately increasing esp at the gym!
Weight Loss-N/A....not much of anything....been eating pretty bad these past few days
Mood-10...my mood has definately been great
Aggression-maybe increased a tad bit....think I just have had a shorter fuse lately :)
Intensity-10...I am definately motivated at the gym and have stepped it up a notch

Overall, AX has been great! I am ready for it to fully kick into high gear though and have some real fun :)! Trying to get a youtube vid posted but it isn't working now of my deads but as soon as I get it posted I will put it here so stay tuned :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what is up with youtube right now but I can't get my vids uploaded on them! Been trying for a few hours tonight! So will post them as soon as I can get it figured out! Anyway, here is yesterdays workout! Today was an off day...sore as hell!!!!! :)

-Superset-
DB Press 90 x 8/80 x 8/8 PR
Bb Shrug 315 x 10/10/10

-superset-
Standing Side Raise (in front) 30 x 11/10/35 x 9
Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrug 3plates per side x 8/8/9

Bent over head support Rear Delt 40 x 8/9/10

-Triset-
Front Raise 30 x 10/10/35 x 10
Gironda Seated Side Raise 30 x 8/8/10
Machine Rear Delt 100 x 10/10/10

The most notable thing I have noticed is my recovery between sets has been insane!!!!!!!! Strength is on the rise.....think I have set a PR with every workout now! Vascularity is definately up....weight is up also but I haven't been eating the greatest but nevertheless I am up 5 lbs which is definately out of the norm!!!!

Recovery-10 10 10 has been great between sets.....have definately been more sore after my workouts and for longer periods of time...I have definately been killin it at the gym
Vascularity-10 10 10 geez my veins have been poppin and it is not just during workouts but all day
Libido-5 eeehhhh no real change
Weight Loss-N/A :)
Weight Gain-8...weight is up for some reason...have been eating bad but usually go right back down but that isn't the case right now.
Strength-7....on the rise....have set a pr every workout so far!
Pumps-8...pumps have been pretty dang good esp since I am not taking any pre-workout concoction other than the AX....I do really like the inclusion of the mucuna in the formula esp if taking pre-workout esp when trying to increase GH production during workout mind you that you aren't taking in carbs pre/during/or post workout
Intensity-9...definately ready to go when I get to the gym which is odd because all I am taking pre-workout is 2 x AX
Aggression-N/A

Lovin me some AX so far :) Keep it coming!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright got it figured out! Here is some deads I did on back workout day!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice set of deads!!!

I saw the best strength gains starting around week 3 and on. Keep pushin' like that and you'll keep setting PR's.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Nice set of deads!!!

I saw the best strength gains starting around week 3 and on. Keep pushin' like that and you'll keep setting PR's.
Thanks man....yea I am feeling great so far and I know that the product hasn't reached its full potential yet! Ready for it to really turn up the heat!!!! :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, this was yesterdays workout! It was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time! As well, I have had 6 tests this week before finals so the past few nights I have only been getting about 3 hours of sleep :(! Finals next week until wed! Here was my chest workout:

Gironda Bench 220 x 8/8/8 PR

Pec Deck 160 x 11/170 x 10/180 x 9

Decline 225 x 8/8

One Arm DB Floor Press 100 x r-5/l-4 80 x r/l-8.....this was the first time trying these! I usually do floor presses on the smith machine but the smith's at the new gym I am at won't go as far down as I need.....nevertheless I improvised and I love these! Gonna start doining them more!

-superset-
Low Pulley Cross Cable 40 x 20/50 x 15
Pullovers 90 x 15/15 PR

Strenght-Freaking awesome -10
Vascularity-Great -10
Pumps-holy ish...dunno if it was from the pasta I had a few hours before or not but my pump was insane this workout-11
Weight gain/loss-ok dunno what is going on right now but I am up to 191 lbs...starting weight was 185....definately know it is not all clean weight...been stressed with tests and been stress eating some so sure my cortisol is high and so yea but usually I fluctuate between 183-185 even when I eat bad! Haven't been over 190 in a while
Libido-actually kinda supprised but this is on the rise....starting to get randoms every once in a while...this is odd for me because normally on t-boosters I acutally get a decrease in libido
So far I think the product is really starting to kick in and from this weeks impressions I would rate it as my number one T-booster but we gotta see how it all plays out :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Here is today's workout:

Back-

Deads...holy ish the weight felt light today....355 x 8/365 x 8 PR PR PR

-superset-
Underhand pulldown 180 x 8/8/7
Seated Upper Back Machine Row 150 x 10/160 x /8

Bent over DB Row 85 x 10/90 x 9/95 x 9

Wide Grip Behind the back Pulldown 100 x 12/11

Seated Pulldown machine 150 x 10

Seated Wide Row 130 x 8/100 x 8/50 x 20....just drop set

Awesome workout again...and the deads...well when I was doing my warm up sets the weight felt pretty heavy but when I started my work sets the weight was soooooo light! Loving this product so far!!!!!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
When you say Gironda Bench do you mean you bench high and to the neck?
Yep, that is it exactly! My upper chest sucks compared to the rest of my chest no matter what incline exercises I do! Started doing these & I really get some good pumps/soreness exactly where I want my upper chest to grow so hopefully it helps! I'll get a vid of it in this next week!

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Alright fella's I am gonna be putting the NEW Activate Xtreme to the TEST to see what it can do! This is gonna be a solo run! Check out the new profile:

NEW Activate Xtreme Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
Activate Xtreme Propietary Blend:
1500 mg **
CoreTest:

Divanil (Propietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Mucuna Pruriens SE (20% L-Dopa), Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii)
LevoTest:

Bryonia Laciniosa Seed PE 10:1, L-Dopa (standarized 95% Extract of Mucuna Pruriens, pZole ((Propietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)

I will be taking 1 serving (2 caps) twice daily for 30 days!

Looking for libido and strength increases along with some possible leaning out!

I am gonna try to get some vids going along with this log! Here is a previous vid of me!

I got the product in about 2 days ago and already started so I will catch ya'll up to date!

Day 1:

Took 2 caps 30 min pre-workout

*Still changing up my routine and trying to fig out what works best for me.....pretty hard right now because I am in a Doctoral program in school and taking 26 hours right now......still hitting the weights though :)*

Deads 340 x8/345 x 8 PR

-superset-
Gironda Bench Press to neck 210 x 8/8/6 PR
Bent Over Wide Grip Rows 205 x 8/8/8

-superset-
Decline Bench 225 x 8/8/8 PR
Close Grip Pullup to Chest BW x 8/8/7 PR

-Tri-set- PR
Gironda Seated Side Laterals 30 x 11/9/10
Bent Over Rear Delt 45 x 10/8..40 x 10
Upright EZ Row 75 x 10/9/10

Standing Cross Cable 70 x 11/9

Total Workout time is 50:25

*I either strive to beat my workout times or increase weight on each workout*

As you can see I beat most of my previous weights and/or reps! Time was a little slower unfortunately :( but only by like 15 secs

Todays workout:

Switched it up a little and just did arms today! Great workout!

-superset-
Skullcrushers 135 x 8/140 x7/5
Close EZ Curl 105 x 8/115 x 8/7

-superset-
Gironda Bench Extension 110 x 11/130 x 9/140 x 10
Barbell Curl 95 x 9/8/10

-superset-
Incline DB Ext ...sorta like a tate press 75 x 8/70 x 10
Wide Grip EZ Preacher 75 x 7/ 70 x 9 (at this point my arms were so pumped and hurting)

Dips bw to failure= 37
Hammer Curl drop set 50 x 5/40 x 10/30 x 15

Forgot to start the stopwatch :(

So far what I have noticed..........

Ok, dunno if this product could kick in that fast in the strenght department but strength definately feels up. Libido is already on the climb...I can tell because the boys down below are starting to swell.

Strength-definately increased
Libido-definately up
Leaning-N/A
Vascularity-improved

That is it so for to note! I am excited for this product to really get kicking! I love me some DS products! Stay tuned for some rocking workouts fellas!
Damn bro, how long did it take you to get to 340 on deads? :crazy: that's serious!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, how long did it take you to get to 340 on deads? :crazy: that's serious!
Thanks bro! Check out yesterday's back workout! Up to 265 for 8 reps now whoop! Use to never really do full Deads! Did alot of partial Deads....real heavy though! Hasn't taken too too long on the full Deads though! I really started hittin them last year though because I got into crossfit for a while!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in posts! Had 6 tests last week and 6 finals this week so been hectic to say the least! 4 finals down this week and 2 to go tomorrow wahooo...that gives me more time for training! Working alot during break but gonna try to push my body and hit 2 a day workouts.....AM-heavy PM-hyper

Here was my arm workouts the other day:

-superset-
Skullcrushers 140 x 8/8
Close Grip EZ Curl 115 x 8/8

-superset-
Close Grip Decline Bench 205 x 8/9
Wide Grip Close Elbow Preacher Curl 75 x 9/85 x 8

-superset-
Rope Pushdown 160 x 13/170 x 10
Incline DB Curl 40 x 10/10

-superset-
Incline DB Ext (kinda like a tate press) 80 x 9/9
Hammer Curl 50 x 10/55 x 8

Here is a video compilation of the workout:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Gonna hit the gym in just a few to do chest! Gonna see if I can get a vid of some one arm db floor presses and gironda bench press! Ready to hit it up! even though I am running on a low amount of sleep !!!!!!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
That Incline DB ext. is sick!!!

I've never seen a Gironda bench but it sounds interesting.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
A little late to this one, but along for the ride. Looks like AX is treating you right....and those dead-lifts are killer!! Keep it up man!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
A little late to this one, but along for the ride. Looks like AX is treating you right....and those dead-lifts are killer!! Keep it up man!!
Thanks for joining in and appreciate the comp! I am definately enjoying AX! Now it just makes me wanna stack AX + TZ + LX....would be sick I think!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Here was tonights chest workout and was it one of the best workouts!!!! It seems like every workout thereafter has been one of my best workouts :)! I think the AX has just stepped up a notch!

Gironda Bench 225 x 8/8/7 PR

Pec Deck 180 x 12/190 x 10/8 PR...I am about to max out this machine :)

1 arm DB Floor Press 90 x 10/10

Decline Bench 230 x 10/235 x 9/9 PR

-superset-
Low Pulley 60 x 10/10
Pullover 95 x 15/14

immediately to pushups after....29

Workout time 53 min

DDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUMMMM! A solid workout! So far my strength has shot up, endurance and recovery in between sets has been amazing, pumps and vascularity have been off the chain! Libido has kinda been lower lately...probably from being stressed out from finals! So far I am loving me some AX! This is definately one of the top T-boosters I have used! I would like to try a stack of AX + TZ + LX I bet that is killer!

HEre is a little compilation of tonights workout followed by a little flexin...check out how vascular my arms were after workout.....bbboooommmmmm! Lovin it

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Damn man....looks like your workouts have shifted into another gear!! Thanks for posting the video...your Gironda Bench is text book form..great job!

Are you still dose AX 2(AM) and 2(PM)?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Damn man....looks like your workouts have shifted into another gear!! Thanks for posting the video...your Gironda Bench is text book form..great job!

Are you still dose AX 2(AM) and 2(PM)?
Thanks bro! Tried to give you rep but gotta spread some first I guess haha!

Yep, Still dosing 2 AX am and then 2 pre-workout!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What software do you use to put your videos together?
I think it is just windows microsoft live video.......whatever came with my computer! Has taken me forever on how to work the stupid program then to fig out how to get them on youtube haha!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay fella's! Been doing a little travelin over the break but still been hittin the gym! Gonna give a quick overview on some of the things I have noticed so far:

Appearance
OK, so I am definately attributing this to AX.......at first I wasn't quite sure but now I am......my muscle bellies have been really full lately and my muscle have become hard as rocks!!!!! It is ridiculous! I almost feel sometimes like I have an all day pump going on! I really didn't expect this from AX but man.....it is kinda like a ph pump! I am still up in weight but I have been eating like ish lately! Starting my hardcore cut diet feb 1st so I am not too worried about it :)

Vascularity
I have noticed this jump big time over the last few weeks. Veins in my shoulders and even my quads have been pretty wicked! I was looking at my arms today and work and it looked as if I had just gotten done working out because muscles were pumped and veins were poppin! Again, this isn't something I expected but I am really lovin it!

Strength
I have made some great strength gains so far! I am definately attributing this to the AX! This week has been kinda lack luster! But at least I was able to maintain last weeks weights while at least adding another set or rep in!

Sides
No a whole lot other than some acne on the back...which by the way I normally NEVER have so something must be working :)......definately an increase in dehydration.....I am thristy all the freaking time and feel like I have dry mouth all the time!

Aggresion
No noticable aggression.....somedays maybe a tad more easily perturbed but nothin outa the ordinary :)

Libido
This is one aspect that hasn't really done much! No noticable increase in libido :( I think my in hardness but not desire

Joints
Joints have definately been a bit stiffer lately....dunno if that is from AX or because I am pushing more weight

Recovery
Has been great! Especially during my workouts!

This is just a mini review and not the final....just wanted to give people a little teaser of how things are going! As of right now this is probably the best T-booster I have used!!!!!!! I want to try this with triazole so gonna stock up on some AX and Triazole after xmas! So far I have not tried a DS product that didn't deliver! The other DS product I have tried was adrenalean and like it alot! Didn't give me that insane cracked out feeling like most thermos do! Just sum nice clean energy!

MY workouts have been a little sporadic and I have been lifting with one of my buddies so my workout log hasn't been update that great....shame on me but here is a little rundown

Back
Deads.....hit 370 x 8 again but didn't go higher....I did however do 3 sets of 8 so PR
Medium Grip Pulldowns
Bent Over Wide Grip Rows
Close grip pulldowns
Incline Rows

Legs
Ohhh how I hate the legs

-superset-
Smith Squats
Stiff Leg DB Deads

-superset-
Hack Squat Machine
Standing Leg Curl

-superset-
Leg Ext
Leg Curl

Lunges.....my legs were on fire!!!!!!

Arms
Strenght is definately going up on close grips and curls

-superset-
Skullcrushers
Incline Curl

-superset-
Incline DB Ext
Wide Preacher

-superset-
Rope pushdowns
DB Curls

-superset-
Dips
Hammer Curl

Shoulders
DB Press....did hit a pr here and got all 3 sets with 95 x 8

-superset-
Gironda Side Delt
Smith behind the back shrug

-superset-
Rear delt machine
Barbell Shrug

-Triset-
Front Raise
Standing Side Delt
Bent Over Rear Delt

Still have got a little AX Left....lefts finish strong......I might go ahead and run another bottle with some triazole hmmmmm tempting :) Stay tuned fellas

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think it is just windows microsoft live video.......whatever came with my computer! Has taken me forever on how to work the stupid program then to fig out how to get them on youtube haha!
They look really good!

Great to hear about all the positives on strength and body comp!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, finally the holidays are over and I can get to pounding some more weight! Hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas!! Anyway, not too many more days left on AX unfortunately :(.....definately gonna have some AX and Triazole on order during new years though ........but love this product!

Todays workout was chest and tri's:

Incline bench 3 x 8 reps....PR'd......105 x 8
Gironda Bench 3 x 8
Decline Bench 3 x 8.....went a little heavy and did a 4th set and did 295 x 5 so felt great
Pec Deck 3 x 8

Tris:

-Triset-
Pushdowns on lat pulldown machine 5 x 8
Planche pushups on bench 5 x 10
Dips 5 x failure

Tri's are still killin me...as a matter of fact I was getting up a sec ago and my left tri flex and it cramped up hard hahah....looks like someone needs more water!!!!!

Worked out with a buddy today and didn't finish quite as fast as possible but I will tell ya he couldn't keep up! I was ready to pound some weight as soon as I got in the gym! MY strength was definately up today but endurance felt down a tad...dunno why

Strength..... 10
Never had a test booster really deliver in this area but AX sure does! Man alive!!!!!

Libido...... 6
eeehhhh....it has been hit or miss but I will tell ya that hardness is definately up haha :)

Vascularity.......9
Veins in my forearms are always poppin....even though I know I have put on a few pounds during the holdiays, I still am showing some good veins......love it!

Muscle Hardness.....9
Definately another awesome aspect

Sides.....3
Nothing really other than these last few weeks I can tell I am not drinking enough water with AX because I have been dehydrated as hell

Would you recommend.....10 10 10
Still not done with my log yet but from the results thus far I would easily recommend anyone to try this product! I am looking forward to stacking it with some Triazole next.....looking at cutting sometime next year and was gonna try AX + triazole in pct!!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Strength and hardness are definitely some of the main benefits of this product.
Libido for me has been hit or miss also.

I think you'll be real happy when you stack it with Triazole. I've seen nothing but positive results with basically zero sides.

Good luck...