Islandmagic sleeping with SOMNIDREN in caps

  1. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Islandmagic sleeping with SOMNIDREN in caps


    What up everyone I have jus got my bottle of the new SOMNIDREN in caps.. I will betaking my 1st dose tonight... it says take 5 caps 30min to hour before you sleep and 5 day on 2 days off.. I am going to go with 3 1st to see how I feel... I am also running a log on prime I never ran 2 logs before!!!!..

    How is my sleep
    Poor I wake up about two times

    how many hours do I get
    6.5-7.5---

    what I am hoping for..
    Better recovery ( Legs are sore after workout)
    More sound sleep ( maybe not wake up i nthe middle of the night)
    Cross my fingers mybe get some muscle growth


    Name:  MST.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  29.1 KB

  2. New Member
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    85.26%

    I'm in...

    Let's see how it treats you
  3. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took 3 caps 1 hour before bed, i did not feel the heavy body feeling i get from the powder. I will be doing the full dose of 5 caps tonight

    Last night I got 7 hours of sleep.

    Sleep Ok
    Woke up once
    Feeling this morning a little tired/
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,535
    Rep Power
    558947
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    subb'd (good luck buddy)
  5. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sweet, subbed!
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lets get it baby!


    I personally didnt feel the heavy body feeling any of my doses either, but my sleep was 110% better than the powder. I cant wait to see what 5 does for ya.
  7. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    took the 5 caps.. That is the sweet spot!!!! I felt so calm and my mind stop race around.... that was 1st time in along time i was not all streesed about work, very nice~!

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~

    In my bed @ hour in 20 min after dosing
    Got 6.5 hours of sleep
    Woke up feeling little foggy ( but that passed)

    Notes:
    I am still waiting to feel that high when I wake up ( the powder allways gave me that wide eye feeling)

    Last thing my legs are not sore from my leg workout
  8. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%

    Wow somnidren caps! how long have these been out.I love somnidren but half way through my can it would really start clumping bad so this would solve that problem.i love it.
  9. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Wow somnidren caps! how long have these been out.I love somnidren but half way through my can it would really start clumping bad so this would solve that problem.i love it.
    Yea their have been a few folks with that issue including me... if you do not use the powder within the 30 days it turns brown
  10. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1739
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

    subbed for this, I LOVE SOMIDREN!!
  11. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tuesday and sat will be my days off ---

    I had the best sleep every yesterday!!!! I dose 5 caps 1 hour before bed... I got this tingling feeling all most like That BA feeling, I felt it sppreading from my arms to my legs a very cool!!! I think it takes time for Somnidren to work in your system compair to the powder. It takes about 40min for to start to feel the effects ( Clearing of the mind and body feeling light then the tingles)

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~

    In my bed @ hour after dosing
    Got 8 hours of sleep
    Woke up feeling like Alpha male

    I think getting 8 hours is the key for me to feel like id today we will see tonight when I get 6.5 or 7...
  12. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good stuff so far man.
    i enjoyed my packs, gotta get a bottle
  13. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had very nice sleep last night even though I woke 2X.... I did not get the tingles

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~
    In my bed @ hour 30 after dosing
    Got 6hours of sleep
    Woke up feeling pretty good like I got 8 hours
  14. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    woke up twice? anxious or...?
  15. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    woke up twice? anxious or...?
    No no not @ all I fell back to sleep pretty quick.. The best way I can Describe me waking up - is a foggy state of mind all most in a semi dream state. very wired I will see how I feel tonight!
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Tuesday and sat will be my days off ---

    I had the best sleep every yesterday!!!! I dose 5 caps 1 hour before bed... I got this tingling feeling all most like That BA feeling, I felt it sppreading from my arms to my legs a very cool!!! I think it takes time for Somnidren to work in your system compair to the powder. It takes about 40min for to start to feel the effects ( Clearing of the mind and body feeling light then the tingles)

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~

    In my bed @ hour after dosing
    Got 8 hours of sleep
    Woke up feeling like Alpha male

    I think getting 8 hours is the key for me to feel like id today we will see tonight when I get 6.5 or 7...
    great results, glad the caps are working for you. the powder remains the best otc sleep aid i have ever used, guess i had better try out the caps.


    glad they are working for you islandmagic-also nice that you have tried the powder before and can compare them.
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,060
    Rep Power
    2742112
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    SUBBED BUDDY.. sOMNIDREN IS awesome!!! I love that brown sticky sweet powder though but hopefully the caps are just as good or even better. I always had such crazy dreams when I was taking it, how have your dreams been?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I got the best sleep every wait every!!!!!!!! I even Got the Tingles and shortness of breath ( honestly it kinda of Freaked me out i have Asthma I thought I was having attack!!!) @ lest with the powder it hits me hard,fast and I feel it coming.. with pills you just be laying in bed you will slowly get the tingles then bam you have shortness of breath- it hit me like a atom bomb!!! this my own experience for the dream thing I do not dream very offten Or just do not remember them.

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~
    In my bed @ hour 20 after dosing
    Got 7 hours of sleep
    I got the foggy wake up once more!!!!! but I am doing good now!
  19. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    SUBBED BUDDY.. sOMNIDREN IS awesome!!! I love that brown sticky sweet powder though but hopefully the caps are just as good or even better. I always had such crazy dreams when I was taking it, how have your dreams been?
    The caps are very good, if you need a sample for proof, just shoot me a pm, I can hook you up very soon.
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    The caps are very good, if you need a sample for proof, just shoot me a pm, I can hook you up very soon.
    hit me up B, i would like to compare the caps.
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,060
    Rep Power
    2742112
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hit me up B, i would like to compare the caps.
    X2 I would love some samples to compare.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol, the caps work well, I just meant for the one fella, but pm me jj and t
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    lol, the caps work well, I just meant for the one fella, but pm me jj and t
    done-thanks-B
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I got the best sleep every wait every!!!!!!!! I even Got the Tingles and shortness of breath ( honestly it kinda of Freaked me out i have Asthma I thought I was having attack!!!) @ lest with the powder it hits me hard,fast and I feel it coming.. with pills you just be laying in bed you will slowly get the tingles then bam you have shortness of breath- it hit me like a atom bomb!!! this my own experience for the dream thing I do not dream very offten Or just do not remember them.

    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~
    In my bed @ hour 20 after dosing
    Got 7 hours of sleep
    I got the foggy wake up once more!!!!! but I am doing good now!
    Glad to see it's settling in nice now for ya
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,060
    Rep Power
    2742112
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    lol, the caps work well, I just meant for the one fella, but pm me jj and t
    sent
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    As fyi, the samples are divided out to the 5 ppl that have emailed me, no more samples from this guy.

    With this response, you will agree that you will offer a detailed mini review of the somni samples. thanks guys
    all further sample emails will be disregarded, I apologize for any inconvenience
  27. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    12/9 Thusday and 12/10Friday.

    Funny these two days was strange I took my dose and I was lights out


    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~
    12/9 6 hours sleep ( still woke up even though I was out like a scout on a new route.)

    12/10/8 hous of sleep did not wake had my 1st crazy dream ( never get them!!!)
    Dream:
    The Wife was mad @ me becuse I was walking around my Terrace in the nude becsue I thought I was hot stuff after I got done working out!!!! For real!

    I have just order someZMK to see how both will work togather
  28. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nice work on walking around naked, lol
  29. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    12/9 Thusday and 12/10Friday.

    Funny these two days was strange I took my dose and I was lights out


    ~~ To the sleep part.. ~~
    12/9 6 hours sleep ( still woke up even though I was out like a scout on a new route.)

    12/10/8 hous of sleep did not wake had my 1st crazy dream ( never get them!!!)
    Dream:
    The Wife was mad @ me becuse I was walking around my Terrace in the nude becsue I thought I was hot stuff after I got done working out!!!! For real!

    I have just order someZMK to see how both will work togather
    LOL. That's a great dream. This stuff sounds interesting. I might just have to try this one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)
    By Legacyfighter in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
  3. Islandmagic is prime
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:11 AM
  4. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:54 PM
  5. Sleeping with Somnidren GH- A review
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in