Andrew's Uppin' his test like sin with APS's Testatropin . . . V2

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was chosen to run APS's testatropin V2 for a 30 day run. Big thanks to judgementday for hooking me up with an extra bottle, shaker cup, killer tshirt and some sweet samples.

I actually started yesterday but was far too busy to start up the log. Did arms yesterday and legs today, nothing worth while yet.

I'll be making notable comments in increases in strength, reduction in body fat, libido changes, and overall well being.

Some before pics:

Goal is to gain strength while minimizing weight gain. Im competing in a powerlifting meet in february so I need to actually cut down to 165 from 172 but I wont worry about that till january.

Alright well, again thanks to judgementday for setting this up and thanks for following along. Any questions/comments/criticism just let me know.

-Andrew

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in.

how are you dosing?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... kill it brotha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed IN!

Looking forward to your thoughts:)

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Alright, so did calves and traps today. Fatigue really wasn't there. Pretty impressed. Also was able to train with much more explosiveness then I have been in the past couple of weeks.

Good stuff so far, although it probably will be much more pronounced in the coming weeks. Maybe another week before it hits hard.

Looking forward to it.

tyty7777

Awards
are you stacking this with anything else? if so what else are you on?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
are you stacking this with anything else? if so what else are you on?
Not stacking with anything else in its category.

Im finishing up some ergopump this week, and after that Im taking a break from stims & creatine. Probably around thursday I'll be done with it. I'll let you guys know.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Not stacking with anything else in its category.

Im finishing up some ergopump this week, and after that Im taking a break from stims & creatine. Probably around thursday I'll be done with it. I'll let you guys know.
Yeah this formula is pretty sick!I would imagine by day 10 you will start feeling some amazing progress,despite your being relatively young and probably producing a high level of LH already.Would love to see someone in their 40's run this would probably change their life!Would imagine it working great as part of PCT as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so did calves and traps today. Fatigue really wasn't there. Pretty impressed. Also was able to train with much more explosiveness then I have been in the past couple of weeks.

Good stuff so far, although it probably will be much more pronounced in the coming weeks. Maybe another week before it hits hard.

Looking forward to it.
Sounds good, I'm excited to try this stuff myself.

Even tho were young a test boost still feels nice:sly: :hump:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

So, if this is placebo, its pretty sweet.

Wrecked chest today. Incline bench is up roughly 10lbs from last week :confused:

Endurance is killer as well; we did flat bench => incline bench => flat dB press and I was able to throw up 100's which I haven't done in about 4 months up for 4 reps. Needless to say Im loving it.

Keepin it at 3 caps dosed ~45min preworkout and 3 caps ~2 hours pre bed.

Things are looking good though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Wrecked chest today. Incline bench is up roughly 10lbs from last week :confused:

Endurance is killer as well; we did flat bench => incline bench => flat dB press and I was able to throw up 100's which I haven't done in about 4 months up for 4 reps. Needless to say Im loving it.

that's what i wanted to hear-hell yeah. hopefully mine will come today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew-i just got mine and took 4 caps on an empty. very happy to see you are feeling it already on only day 3.

APS NUTRITION

Awards

I'm sure it's not placebo we have had many reports of pronounced effects with two days of use.most notably major changes in body composition,extreme muscle "fullness",strength increaes and major endurance.so should be an interesting run to say the least,stay tuned folks it should get crazy in another week or so!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
andrew-i just got mine and took 4 caps on an empty. very happy to see you are feeling it already on only day 3.
Yeah, it should definitely hit you hard man!

I'm sure it's not placebo we have had many reports of pronounced effects with two days of use.most notably major changes in body composition,extreme muscle "fullness",strength increases and major endurance.so should be an interesting run to say the least,stay tuned folks it should get crazy in another week or so!
Good to hear. Havent noticed anything in terms of body composition yet but my strength and endurance are definitely up!

It will be a good test tomorrow morning with deadlifts to see how much the strength has increased. Pulled 445x1 last week twice so depending on how I feel tomorrow, I dont think 455 is too much of a stretch. I'll keep you guys updated though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it should definitely hit you hard man!

Good to hear. Havent noticed anything in terms of body composition yet but my strength and endurance are definitely up!

It will be a good test tomorrow morning with deadlifts to see how much the strength has increased. Pulled 445x1 last week twice so depending on how I feel tomorrow, I dont think 455 is too much of a stretch. I'll keep you guys updated though!
Can't wait to hear how the deallifts went!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Libido test successful as of last night.

Back postponed till tonight. Will update upon return

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
pulled 455 tonight. good stuff.

Strength overall was increased; endurance as well.

Still waiting on the body composition changes . . . but overall a nice effect so far.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pulled 455 tonight. good stuff.

Strength overall was increased; endurance as well.

Still waiting on the body composition changes . . . but overall a nice effect so far.
Nice keep up the good work!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Off day.

Took a white lightening sample before my exam today . . . awesome focus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you get phenadrine samples-i love that stuff!!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check when I get home; don't remember off hand.

Did shoulders today, PR'd on my bbell shoulder press with 175x5. I go all the way down to my chest on those presses so 175 is a lot for me haha.

Overall nice strength but endurance wasn't quite there. Weighed in at 172 this morning :/

Need to make sure that stays right around 170

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to check when I get home; don't remember off hand.

Did shoulders today, PR'd on my bbell shoulder press with 175x5. I go all the way down to my chest on those presses so 175 is a lot for me haha.

Overall nice strength but endurance wasn't quite there. Weighed in at 172 this morning :/

Need to make sure that stays right around 170
i think you are 2 days ahead of me taking t-v2, you noticed any increased aggression?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
i think you are 2 days ahead of me taking t-v2, you noticed any increased aggression?
Yeah I have the phenadrine samples . . . I'll have to try them out soon.

No increases in aggression. Im not a very aggressive person to begin with and it is rarely affected by increases in testosterone.

Oh, and I started on the 26th.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have the phenadrine samples . . . I'll have to try them out soon.

No increases in aggression. Im not a very aggressive person to begin with and it is rarely affected by increases in testosterone.

Oh, and I started on the 26th.
no man, not talking about negative aggression like going postal, lol. i mean aggression in the gym to lift heavy, and willingness to push hard.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Video updates FTW :thumbsup:!!! Super pimp dude! Reps..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update! Video updates FTWx2!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your pretty entertaining Andrew lol, Good stuff!

Are the TestatropinV2 effects getting better?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's video log is uploading currently.

Youtube's in read only mode now :|

talked more about the workout and effects of testatropin tonight, then ranted about a few things. Overall a good watch.

Will post upon completion of upload

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love sweet potatoes mashed with bannanas! It is delicious!!!!! Give it a try next time, you just cook your potato as regular and microwave a bannana for a little bit to get it soft and with a fork mash it all together. mmmmm I gotta go get me a potato for tonights workout now :food:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
^^ Yeah I've done that before; it is delicious. I just try not to have fructose post workout if I can help it.

No video log today :( . . . heading off to the gf's for the night.

Did back this morning. Pulled 460x1(straps) then 410x1 and 410x1 both raw (trying to get into raw lifts for my powerlifting meet).

Went right into bent over rows and just had incredible endurance. Did a quick warmup with 135 and then 4 working sets with 225. On the fourth set I got 20 reps so you do the math haha.

Overall a great workout.

Actually have a question for you guys; Ive read that its advantageous to only cycle DAA for ~13 days and take some off time because the results seem to diminish after that time. I'm almost done with my first bottle (15 days) so I figured I'd ask you guys what I should do. I haven't noticed any loss in its effects but I cant argue with science.

So, keep on going or cycle off for a week or so and then get back on?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Yeah I've done that before; it is delicious. I just try not to have fructose post workout if I can help it.

No video log today :( . . . heading off to the gf's for the night.

Did back this morning. Pulled 460x1(straps) then 410x1 and 410x1 both raw (trying to get into raw lifts for my powerlifting meet).

Went right into bent over rows and just had incredible endurance. Did a quick warmup with 135 and then 4 working sets with 225. On the fourth set I got 20 reps so you do the math haha.

Overall a great workout.

Actually have a question for you guys; Ive read that its advantageous to only cycle DAA for ~13 days and take some off time because the results seem to diminish after that time. I'm almost done with my first bottle (15 days) so I figured I'd ask you guys what I should do. I haven't noticed any loss in its effects but I cant argue with science.

I don't believe they did a study longer then 12 days on DAA, it seems a lot of people are running it for a month and still getting good effects, I'd say run the 2 bottles straight, also because there is more test boosting ingredients in TestatropinV2 then just daa.

Log is lookin good Andrew! That car was crackin me up LOL!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^

I have reas that before too.. well actually what I read is that there was a study done on people who ran DAA for 2 weeks. I really havent seen anyone say not to run it past that. I asked this question before and was told it is fine. Dr D ran DAA straight for 6 months with no problems (see link -->http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/158201-goal-daa.html ) You should be fine. How long do you plan on taking it? If it is just for 30 days than go for it. I have been taking bulk DAA from nutra for a month now and everything is fine.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll run this through 2 bottles.

Off day today, chest is still shot from monday night's workout.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders today; excellent workout. Did some experimenting and took my entire dose (6 caps) preworkout this morning.

Threw up 85 dB's on shoulder press for 4 reps(PR for me), dropped it down to 80x5 and then 80x4 and 70x5

Also worked on our lockouts for bbell shoulder press with the power rack. Pushed 405 up above my head so I was pretty happy about that :D.

Noticing more strength gains then anything else so far; we'll see if that continues through the second bottle.

Also, I put video logs on hold for the rest of the week and weekend to concentrate on finals and projects. (grad work is a biotch)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did shoulders today; excellent workout. Did some experimenting and took my entire dose (6 caps) preworkout this morning.

Threw up 85 dB's on shoulder press for 4 reps(PR for me), dropped it down to 80x5 and then 80x4 and 70x5

Also worked on our lockouts for bbell shoulder press with the power rack. Pushed 405 up above my head so I was pretty happy about that :D.

Noticing more strength gains then anything else so far; we'll see if that continues through the second bottle.

Also, I put video logs on hold for the rest of the week and weekend to concentrate on finals and projects. (grad work is a biotch)
i have been experimenting with dosing too-let us know how that dosing works out for you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
85's Nice work!

Interesting to see how the 6 pre workout will go.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Videos are great brother!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
wow nice strength at that weight!
thanks man

Good stuff, I'm in too... Let's get it!
nice to have you here.

I should be able to crank out a video log tonight sometime, so keep checking!

Also have some footage from shoulders yesterday, but I'd like to edit that one nicely so it may take some time. Might just make a compilation of a bunch of workouts . . . we'll see.

Good things still to come here, stay tuned. (Arms tonight)

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
No vid log today :( took all day to finish a project, lifted at ~9.30 on an empty stomach( hadnt eaten for about 4 hours) and 4 testatropins. Needless to say it wasnt the best workout at first (cgbp only got 225x1 and failed on second rep FFFFUUUUU) but it started to pick up a ways into it. Right after that first working set of cgbp I threw on 205x7, then 215x5, 215x5, 215x5 which was pretty solid.

Biceps I started hitting them with lighter (35dB) hammer curls and concentrated and squeezing the sh!t out of each rep. The lower parts of my bicep are destroyed.

Really just focusing on the squeeze is what I need to do with my bi's to get a better head forming (especially on my left arm, which is much more spread out than my right).