Can I get some advice on Pro hormone Stack??

jdean432

Awards
I was wondering if could get some feedback on the stack I have been sold by my local supplement store. I am an amateur at this stuff, so I would appreciate some wisdom.

-23 years old
-6 feet tall
-195 lbs

I am 1 week into my "cycle", and I'm on Stanzabolin (Orastan-E Clone) 50mgX2 daily, 3,000 mg of D-Asparatic Acid once in the morning, Milk Thistle and Fish oil for liver support, and a good protein shake. They also sold me Estrogenex for PCT to be bridged on the last week (week 4), the continued after the Stanzabolin till the bottle runs out.

I am a little nervous after reading some of the horror stories online about natural test not coming back, libido problems, liver damage, insomnia, and on and on. I was told the milk thistle is good for liver support, and the D-Asp. Acid will counteract the libido loss from the Stanz. Has anyone had any experience with this combo or anything related? Would really appreciate some good info.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 23 you should not be messing around with PH endless you are low in T. Are you low in Testosterone?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if could get some feedback on the stack I have been sold by my local supplement store. I am an amateur at this stuff, so I would appreciate some wisdom.

-23 years old
-6 feet tall
-195 lbs

I am 1 week into my "cycle", and I'm on Stanzabolin (Orastan-E Clone) 50mgX2 daily, 3,000 mg of D-Asparatic Acid once in the morning, Milk Thistle and Fish oil for liver support, and a good protein shake. They also sold me Estrogenex for PCT to be bridged on the last week (week 4), the continued after the Stanzabolin till the bottle runs out.

I am a little nervous after reading some of the horror stories online about natural test not coming back, libido problems, liver damage, insomnia, and on and on. I was told the milk thistle is good for liver support, and the D-Asp. Acid will counteract the libido loss from the Stanz. Has anyone had any experience with this combo or anything related? Would really appreciate some good info.
#1. that is very low dose of ora-e clone
#2. ora-e shouldn't cause loss of libido, esp at that dose.
#3. estrogenix-there is a thread about that stuff, it looks like crap.
#4. get some erase.
#5. never take advice from some guy at a supplement store-unless you personally know he knows his stuff.
#6. buy your supps at nutraplanet.
#7. now this is very important-always research your supps BEFORE BUYING.

:welcome:THERE ARE GUYS HERE WHO WILL GIVE MUCH BETTER ADVICE THAN SOME GUY IN A SUPPLEMENT STORE.

ANABOLICMINDS IS A GREAT FORUM, ask questions and you will learn.

jdean432

Awards
No I dont have naturally low test. I am taking it for gains in the gym. As far as the post about Estrogenex PCT, I have read about the company HyTech Pharm and their legal troubles.

After a week, I am starting to notice something in the gym, probably just in my head.
If I decide to stop, do you guys recomend using the PCT for like a week? Is it ok to continue with the D-Asp acid?

Thanks for the advice!

jdean432

Awards
BigT:

Do you recommended getting off the Stanzabolin and onto the Erase, or is that for PCT instead of the Estrogenex. How do yo think I should go about that??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I dont have naturally low test. I am taking it for gains in the gym. As far as the post about Estrogenex PCT, I have read about the company HyTech Pharm and their legal troubles.

After a week, I am starting to notice something in the gym, probably just in my head.
If I decide to stop, do you guys recomend using the PCT for like a week? Is it ok to continue with the D-Asp acid?

Thanks for the advice!
i don't think you are ready for a ph cycle. what i recommend is splitting the daa up into 2 doses-am/pm with one dose being pre workout and adding erase.

my advice is to drop the ora-e and save it for when you are more experienced/knowledgeable.

if you want, add in a pre workout containing creatine/beta alanine/citrulline malate. and be sure to get enough protein-particularly post workout.

i think you would be very impressed with results if you follow this layout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigt, what brand of DAA are you recommending?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:THERE ARE GUYS HERE WHO WILL GIVE MUCH BETTER ADVICE THAN SOME GUY IN A SUPPLEMENT STORE.

ANABOLICMINDS IS A GREAT FORUM, ask questions and you will learn.
+1000

The best advice you could get, right there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bigt, what brand of DAA are you recommending?
there are a few brands that i hear are better than others, but money is tight this time of year-he should just use the daa he already has.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are a few brands that i hear are better than others, but money is tight this time of year-he should just use the daa he already has.
Once again I failed to read the OP... I'm AAD better jack up my fish oil in take haha

jdean432

Awards
Do you think I should use PCT since I have been on the Stanz for a week?

Have you heard of people just using PCT's like Estrogenex to just enhance their natural test to estrogen ratio??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you think I should use PCT since I have been on the Stanz for a week?

Have you heard of people just using PCT's like Estrogenex to just enhance their natural test to estrogen ratio??
dump the estrogenex, get some pes-erase. take 1 erase with am dose of daa and 1 with pm dose of daa. this is your pct.

what you are refering to is called a aromatase inhibitor or ai for short. they work by lowering your estrogen and tricking the body into thinking it has to make more testosterone, there have been numerous studies showing the effectiveness of this. lots of guys combine an ai with a herbal testbooster for increased effects. the daa/erase combination seems to be popular-if you look in the review section you will find a few guys doing 'logs' on this combination-it seems to be very effective.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
At 23 you should not be messing around with PH endless you are low in T. Are you low in Testosterone?
What age In your opinion should someone start using PH?
I thought it was alright if you try it out in early 20s is this wrong?

jdean432

Awards
That makes sense. The funny thing was that the guy who sold me the Stanz. was using an AI, protein, and that's it. Yet he sold me on $200 worth of crap...but I'll know better next time.

The DAA I have is made by primaForce (plain yellow label with black lettering)
I use Dymatize Protein. Definitely have will get the Erase ASAP.

Thank again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense. The funny thing was that the guy who sold me the Stanz. was using an AI, protein, and that's it. Yet he sold me on $200 worth of crap...but I'll know better next time.

Thank again!
primaforce daa and dymatize protein are decent choices, at least he didn't screw you on that. cel sells a stanz that is probably cheaper and of better quality than what you have-but wait awhile before you dive into that.

GET THE ERASE!! TRUST ME IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ESTROGENEX.......

btw-the guy who sold you that stuff was just doing his job-selling you as much stuff as he could rather you needed it or were ready for it. there are reps on this forum who pimp stuff-but for the most part it is much better stuff than what that guy at the nutrition store will sell you-and much cheaper at nutraplanet.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established

Thank again!
I'm thinking DAA(test) for help in PCT is this a good product? Any vouch's for it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking DAA(test) for help in PCT is this a good product? Any vouch's for it?
check the review section-there are several guys using it. i just started a daa product.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Search bar, use it. It's amazing

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
To get back ontrack:
Have you tried epistane?
Or what are a few other more mild PH's that an amateur could try?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To get back ontrack:
Have you tried epistane?
Or what are a few other more mild PH's that an amateur could try?
go with protomax. that is the best ph i can think of for a 1st time cycle. good results-low to no sides.

wait for the epi!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
go with protomax. that is the best ph i can think of for a 1st time cycle. good results-low to no sides.

wait for the epi!
Starting Epi cycle soon

Epi
Week 1- 10/20/20/20/20/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
(Not sure on dosing of last 3 yet, sadly)
Any help?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting Epi cycle soon

Epi
Week 1- 10/20/20/20/20/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
(Not sure on dosing of last 3 yet, sadly)
Any help?
get the clomid before you start cycle-research chem sites are notorious for being oos and long delays on deliveries.

glad to see you are keeping dosing moderately low.

milk thistle should be ran from start of cycle through pct-and frontload some hawthorne berries.

take fish oil.

up your protein.

take 1 epi dose pre workout.

log this in cycle info section and i am sure guys will help you with any questions you might have.

good luck!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
get the clomid before you start cycle-research chem sites are notorious for being oos and long delays on deliveries.

glad to see you are keeping dosing moderately low.

milk thistle should be ran from start of cycle through pct-and frontload some hawthorne berries.

take fish oil.

up your protein.

take 1 epi dose pre workout.

log this in cycle info section and i am sure guys will help you with any questions you might have.

good luck!
Thank you, ill paste this into that section and see what I can come up with :cheers:

jdean432

Awards
dump the estrogenex, get some pes-erase. take 1 erase with am dose of daa and 1 with pm dose of daa. this is your pct.

what you are refering to is called a aromatase inhibitor or ai for short. they work by lowering your estrogen and tricking the body into thinking it has to make more testosterone, there have been numerous studies showing the effectiveness of this. lots of guys combine an ai with a herbal testbooster for increased effects. the daa/erase combination seems to be popular-if you look in the review section you will find a few guys doing 'logs' on this combination-it seems to be very effective.
Ordered the Erase a few days ago, should be hear tomorrow or the next day from Nutraplanet....going to follow your advice of 2X per day with DAA.

Basically the idea is to decrease the natural estrogen level so the natural test is relatively higher in comparison, plus the DAA may raise it a little...correct? PH's just increase both then you have to re-balance PCT.

When I'm finished with the Erase, will my est levels spike??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ordered the Erase a few days ago, should be hear tomorrow or the next day from Nutraplanet....going to follow your advice of 2X per day with DAA.

Basically the idea is to decrease the natural estrogen level so the natural test is relatively higher in comparison, plus the DAA may raise it a little...correct? PH's just increase both then you have to re-balance PCT.

When I'm finished with the Erase, will my est levels spike??
no-but if you are worried just cut back to 1 cap a day for last 3 days.

erase has been out for awhile now and lots of guys including me have used it-i have seen no reported cases of estrogen rebound-when you stop taking it estrogen will go back to original baseline.