N2KTS(new formula) Review

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the winners in a NTBM promo, I wanna thank jbryand101b for doing the cool search giveaway and thanks NTBM.

So I wanted to try and compare this version to the old version of N2KTS and Jack3d, so I used it for a few workouts, then used Jack3d after I used this for 3 days to get a good comparison.

Mixability 5 out of 5
Really easy to mix, I put 2-3 scoop servings in and no residue left in the cup.

Taste 4 out of 5
I have a tub of Green Apple, taste was pretty good, not sour taste like the old N2KTS, really easy to take down.

Focus 3 out of 5
I didn't get any real good focus effects with this, which suprised me because I found the old version of N2KTS had amazing focus effects.

Pumps 3 out of 5
Didn't get much of a pump at all, but the other 2 pre-workouts I've used this week has GMS and Creatine Nitrate which give crazy pumps, but compared to Jack3d for pumps they are about the same.

Energy/Aggression 2.5 out of 5
I got very little energy from 2 scoops, at 3 scoops it was a bit better but more of just a stim effect rather then clean energy feeling.

Overall 3.5 out of 5

N2KTS(new formula) compared to NTKTS(old formula)
I must say I'm a little disappointed, I feel the old version was much better, besides the improved taste. I felt like the old version has far better focus, energy and overall performance boost. I really hope they get the old formula back some how because the old one got a 5 out of 5 stars in my books.

N2KTS(new formula) compared to Jack3d
I feel like they are pretty much even, I don't really get any B.A tingles from either, pumps are the same. I would give Jack3d an edge in focus and energy, about the same in taste.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro I have told anyone who liked the old formaula that all they need to do is take 2.5scoops of the new formula ( remember the new has more and cost less) and it will be the same as the old. Maybe 3 scoops. Please try this. If you need another bottle to do this then give me a call will talk I will hook you up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I have told anyone who liked the old formaula that all they need to do is take 2.5scoops of the new formula ( remember the new has more and cost less) and it will be the same as the old. Maybe 3 scoops. Please try this. If you need another bottle to do this then give me a call will talk I will hook you up.
I've tried 2 scoops and 3 scoops, it just doesn't do it for me like the old version. Same with my buddy, I ended up giving him the rest of the new version and he told me it's not near as good as the old formula.

I really think it's because theophylline was taken out of the formula. Same thing that happend with the first version of Jacked, they took it out and made Jack3d, so many people said there was a difference. Also see enough people that used the old version of N2KTS say the new one isn't the same. Which only leaves me to believe it's the theophylline.

I always liked NTBM products, I've used tons and they all seem to do me good, but I would love to see the old version come back or change this one up.

I'll pass on the offer, but thank anyways, always amazing customer service.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very honest review here thanks bro I take in every review and try to learn something new.