Modern BCAA, Xtend, Recoup

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Modern BCAA, Xtend, Recoup

I've been using Xtend as my BCAA product spreading 1.5 servings between pre, intra, and postworkout. I've seen a little talk about the quality of BCAA products and I was wondering if anyone who has tried either Modern BCAA or Recoup noticed a difference from Xtend. I read the thing on glutamine being possibly not good for you in the Modern BCAA write up on nutraplanet. I used glutamine for 2 and a half years at 15-20 grams a day with no issue so I do not necessarily believe that gibberish. Basically I'm trying to get everything in order for next year. It's been awhile since I lifted and I was 3 lbs short of 200 before I had to quit again and I'm ready to get back to it. Thanks all.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.

I honestly don't see a big difference between them. I have tried several and all seem about the same. I use Xtend or Power Shock most of the time. I have a supp store and most of my customers that were on Xtend switched over to Recoup because of price and the extra B vits, they say they have the same results. I agree, don't believe most of the gibberish you read.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

I agree with BillFuel. BCaa's are BCaa's..LG has BC+Eaa, another good product; rest assured you'll be getting your aminos with any of them and the difference will be taste profile for the most part.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Modern BCAA, what's up with the taste :(
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:00 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:02 PM