From Endo to Mesomorph (Sponsored APS Weekly Reviews)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

From Endo to Mesomorph (Sponsored APS Weekly Reviews)

Judgement Day and APS have been kind enough to send a container of Mesomorph my way. This pre-workout has had my eye for a bit and I'm pleased to be able to evaluate and use it.

To read up on this product, see this page:
    Mesomorph KING of pre-workout powders Advanced Performance Supplements

The Who:
    I'm currently sitting at ~240lb and ~9-10% BF. I'm in a fat-loss phase right now, and am eating and training to coordinate with this goal. I also dabble in powerlifting and have a 1415 total, IIRC. Not bad, but not great either.

Long term goals include a 700lb DL, 500lb Bench and 600lb squat, though these are realistically still years away. Nonetheless, I'll get there.

The What:
    Other supplementation includes:
    10g Fish Oil/day
    40mg Zinc Glycinate/day
    5000IU Vit D3 EOD
    2 scoops MAP +10g IBCAA intraworkout
    2 scoops WPI +10g IBCAA postworkout
    600mg Mag Citrate before bed

The How:
    I'm lifting 5days a week, with a routine that is constantly in flux. I have a few foundational rules I follow, and lots of variation and changes surround that foundation. I'm using Wendler's 5/3/1 for Squats, Deads, Bench and Overhead Press, coupled with high volume/high-ish frequency assistance.

All in all, I end up getting 40-50sets per bodypart per week. I've built up to this volume and continue to gain strength despite being on a caloric deficit. No overtraining here.

The Eats:
    I'm on a regressive ketogenic diet, eating between 2000 and 2700 kcals/day. This coming weekend (Thurdsday, Friday and Saturday) will constitute a refeed and mark the first time in over a month that I'll eat at or above maintenance. Following those 3 days, I'll return to the diet until the end of the log.

Please feel free to join in and ask any questions you may have about me, the product, or my training methodology.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

After 1 workout on Mesomorph, here are my
    Initial Thoughts:

Pre-emptive TL;DR: By Great Odin's Beard, this stuff is POTENT.

The container is, as Tomahawk pointed out in another thread, deceptively small. Good things come in small packages, and a lot is packed in here. Though the "Grape" flavor has a distinct artificial aftertaste, I have certainly had worse, and the effects certainly make the tast a moot point.

I have not had a stimulant this strong in a LONG time. Approximately 30mins after ingesting 1 scoop; my eyes were bugging out of my freaking head with energy and Beta-Alanine tingles ensued throughout my periphery.

The heightened energy/alertness continued through probably 75% of my 90min lifting session. I didn't crash when it began to wear off, but I certainly found myself less enduring all of a sudden. Sets suddenly required rest, whereas for most of the workout, I was bouncing back and forth for sets with stamina to spare.

Mesomorph has made a very good first impression. I hope this keeps up.

The workout in brief: Triples week for 5/3/1, assistance as listed

Box Squats: 5x3 working up to 335, followed by a final set of 375 for 6.
    Supersetted w/Single-leg calf raises to technical failure.
    I used a 14" box, which allowed for a "just below parallel" ROM. 375x6 is a PR for reps

Overhead Press: 4x3 working up to 195, 205 for 2 strict reps, 225 for 4 push-presses
    My strict press is weak, need to bring up the power off the bottom of the rep. Going to implement pin presses for this next time.

Weighted Dips: 5x10 with 45lbs
    Ss'd with Single-arm Cable Rows: 4x3 working up to 200, final set with 210 for 4
    The dips serve as accessory to the press, while the rows follow 5/3/1 rules. +45 for 10 was easy, and I had no shoulder pain (a recent injury made dips and bench a no-no for a while), so next week this is definitely going up. 210 for 4 on the rows is a PR.

BB Cheat Curls: 5x5 working up to 165
    Lying Cable Curls: 5x10-20 with 60-80
    I finish off most workouts with some direct arm work. Having done dips, I didn't include any triceps isolation today. That will come tomorrow. 165x5 felt lighter than 155 did last week; an easy 10lb increase is good progress.

I don't intend to update after every workout. I will summarize at the end of each week my thoughts and results, and sporadically post my workouts as I see fit. I.e. if I hit a particularly impressive PR, for example.

***NOW @ NP***
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Oh jam Im mentioned and Im the 1st to post!

Btw speaking of the bottle... that is a bottle of the old formula
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh jam Im mentioned and Im the 1st to post!

Btw speaking of the bottle... that is a bottle of the old formula
    Yeah, I know, couldn't find one of the new bottle. Oh well, it gets the point across.

Good to see ya, man.

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, I know, couldn't find one of the new bottle. Oh well, it gets the point across.

Good to see ya, man.
    Lol now I feel like an ass. Just checked the pic I got up in my log and it is the old bottle too. The pic was so small I couldnt see the print

Of course man. Didnt realize u had cut down to 240.
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Im following along brother
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

After 1 workout on Mesomorph, here are my
    Initial Thoughts:

Pre-emptive TL;DR: By Great Odin's Beard, this stuff is POTENT.

The container is, as Tomahawk pointed out in another thread, deceptively small. Good things come in small packages, and a lot is packed in here. Though the "Grape" flavor has a distinct artificial aftertaste, I have certainly had worse, and the effects certainly make the tast a moot point.

I have not had a stimulant this strong in a LONG time. Approximately 30mins after ingesting 1 scoop; my eyes were bugging out of my freaking head with energy and Beta-Alanine tingles ensued throughout my periphery.

The heightened energy/alertness continued through probably 75% of my 90min lifting session. I didn't crash when it began to wear off, but I certainly found myself less enduring all of a sudden. Sets suddenly required rest, whereas for most of the workout, I was bouncing back and forth for sets with stamina to spare.

Mesomorph has made a very good first impression. I hope this keeps up.

The workout in brief: Triples week for 5/3/1, assistance as listed

Box Squats: 5x3 working up to 335, followed by a final set of 375 for 6.
    Supersetted w/Single-leg calf raises to technical failure.
    I used a 14" box, which allowed for a "just below parallel" ROM. 375x6 is a PR for reps

Overhead Press: 4x3 working up to 195, 205 for 2 strict reps, 225 for 4 push-presses
    My strict press is weak, need to bring up the power off the bottom of the rep. Going to implement pin presses for this next time.

Weighted Dips: 5x10 with 45lbs
    Ss'd with Single-arm Cable Rows: 4x3 working up to 200, final set with 210 for 4
    The dips serve as accessory to the press, while the rows follow 5/3/1 rules. +45 for 10 was easy, and I had no shoulder pain (a recent injury made dips and bench a no-no for a while), so next week this is definitely going up. 210 for 4 on the rows is a PR.

BB Cheat Curls: 5x5 working up to 165
    Lying Cable Curls: 5x10-20 with 60-80
    I finish off most workouts with some direct arm work. Having done dips, I didn't include any triceps isolation today. That will come tomorrow. 165x5 felt lighter than 155 did last week; an easy 10lb increase is good progress.

I don't intend to update after every workout. I will summarize at the end of each week my thoughts and results, and sporadically post my workouts as I see fit. I.e. if I hit a particularly impressive PR, for example.
    Subbed!

Nice lifts Resolve! Congrats on the PR, awesome to see you liked your first workout with Mesomorph, how was the pumps?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

In dis haus.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm looks good. Can't wait to see what my favorite elephant has to say about it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Lol now I feel like an ass. Just checked the pic I got up in my log and it is the old bottle too. The pic was so small I couldnt see the print

Of course man. Didnt realize u had cut down to 240.
    No worries. I've been cutting since mid-September and made some good progress too; my abs are coming in well, though I'm not as lean yet as I plan to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im following along brother
    Good to have ya Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed!

Nice lifts Resolve! Congrats on the PR, awesome to see you liked your first workout with Mesomorph, how was the pumps?
    Hard to evaluate on most of the lower rep stuff. Dips didn't leave my tris with much pump at all, but the curls certainly left the front of my arms feeling very full. Workouts later in the week will be better suited to judging this aspect of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    In dis haus.
    I don't speak german...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hmmm looks good. Can't wait to see what my favorite elephant has to say about it.
    Dat'sa me!

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good. Sounds like about the same as I'm seeing. Honing in on a perfect dose.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

hells yeah!!! i hear a lot of guys say a supp is strong-means a lot coming from you!!!

interested in the effects of the creatine nitrate!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I am in for this one bro!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good for a first run. It will get better with continued use of the creatine nitrate.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Looks good. Sounds like about the same as I'm seeing. Honing in on a perfect dose.
    Nice. Thanks for joining in!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hells yeah!!! i hear a lot of guys say a supp is strong-means a lot coming from you!!!

interested in the effects of the creatine nitrate!
    Yeah, it's easily the most potent stim I've used in a while. I can't even think of anything that has hit me that hard off the top of my head. I'm hoping I don't adapt to it anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am in for this one bro!!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks good for a first run. It will get better with continued use of the creatine nitrate.
    Gracias. Are you going to be running an APS log of your own?

Creatine Nitrate is one of those things that I'm really on the fence about. I guess I just don't know enough about the molar ratios of the creatine and nitrate. Nitrates are serious stuff - too much will easily make you pass out.

Now, I'm not saying it doesn't work - I'm just saying that I have yet to be convinced. I will readily admit that the substance has potential. We'll see.

***NOW @ NP***
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. Thanks for joining in!

Yeah, it's easily the most potent stim I've used in a while. I can't even think of anything that has hit me that hard off the top of my head. I'm hoping I don't adapt to it anytime soon.

Welcome!

Gracias. Are you going to be running an APS log of your own?

Creatine Nitrate is one of those things that I'm really on the fence about. I guess I just don't know enough about the molar ratios of the creatine and nitrate. Nitrates are serious stuff - too much will easily make you pass out.

Now, I'm not saying it doesn't work - I'm just saying that I have yet to be convinced. I will readily admit that the substance has potential. We'll see.
    This is partly my interest too. We'll see if we can be convinced!
  17. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    This is partly my interest too. We'll see if we can be convinced!
    It's absolutely part of the fun of trying Mesomorph; trying some of the newer, less documented ergogenics is like panning for gold. You'll find some great stuff, but you have to be willing to look.

***NOW @ NP***
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

sub-a-dub-dub!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

No log,I purchased a tub of Mesomorph when they included the creatine nitrate. I have 2 bottles of creatine nitrate coming and will play with dosing to see what works best. I did read that there was some concern with taking it with Icarin but it never gave a conclusive answer. I am taking a supplement right now with Icarin so I guess I will find out for myself..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

No log,I purchased a tub of Mesomorph when they included the creatine nitrate. I have 2 bottles of creatine nitrate coming and will play with dosing to see what works best. I did read that there was some concern with taking it with Icarin but it never gave a conclusive answer. I am taking a supplement right now with Icarin so I guess I will find out for myself..
    If you stack Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph only use 2-3 caps pre-workout with it and none post-workout.

I personally wouldn't worry about the Nitrates, When testing was done they have used double the amount and had no problems.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

If you stack Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph only use 2-3 caps pre-workout with it and none post-workout.

I personally wouldn't worry about the Nitrates, When testing was done they have used double the amount and had no problems.
    Good to hear... just wish I had some of that Creatine Nitrate lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, I was wondering about the combo of the 2..

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha! Me too! Next week I'm going to add back in my Ancient Strength preworkout with the Creatine Pyruvate. I dropped it this week to try the Meso solo for a while. I'm thinking the pumps should get just plain silly.
  24. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    sub-a-dub-dub!!
    Cool thanks.

Great! Keep us posted how that works for ya - I think a lot of us are curious about creatine nitrate in particular.

Double doses, huh? Hmm, that may be something to consider down the road.

***NOW @ NP***
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I don't speak german...

How about, °En esto casa!
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How about, °En esto casa!
    Lol, I'm a fellow so. californian - I learned rudimentary Mexi-spanish early on.

I forgot to mention yesterday that my wife, BW, tried Mesomorph with me. She too was impressed by it's potency. Considering that she has a much higher tolerance for stims than I, the fact that she was bouncing off the walls is probably a better indicator of Mesomorph's strength than my reaction.

I asked her again today if she wanted to use it again. Her response? "HELL YEAH!"

I'll have her post a review of her own if she keeps using it.

***NOW @ NP***
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Lol, I'm a fellow so. californian - I learned rudimentary Mexi-spanish early on.

I forgot to mention yesterday that my wife, BW, tried Mesomorph with me. She too was impressed by it's potency. Considering that she has a much higher tolerance for stims than I, the fact that she was bouncing off the walls is probably a better indicator of Mesomorph's strength than my reaction.

I asked her again today if she wanted to use it again. Her response? "HELL YEAH!"

funny you mention the difference between mexican and spanish. i have met a few guys from spain that say what mexicans speak isn't spanish, lol.

i prefer tagalog-it is less common.
    kumusta ka?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

aha NICE!

29. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

funny you mention the difference between mexican and spanish. i have met a few guys from spain that say what mexicans speak isn't spanish, lol.

i prefer tagalog-it is less common.
    kumusta ka?
    Yup, had a friend in high school who was Spanish. He'd speak in his native tongue every once in a while and I could only understand a fraction of what he said. I'm not fluent in the Mexican dialect either, but I can usually at least get the gist of what's being said.

***NOW @ NP***
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Yup, had a friend in high school who was Spanish. He'd speak in his native tongue every once in a while and I could only understand a fraction of what he said. I'm not fluent in the Mexican dialect either, but I can usually at least get the gist of what's being said.
    thats alright-the brits say we don't speak english
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

thats alright-the brits say we don't speak english
    Well no one can understand the british anyway
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  33. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Subbed!!!!
    I'm late to respond, but I appreciate your presence!

I've been MIA the last couple of days. I'd say it was a Tryptophan-induced coma, but the Tryp content in Turkey is too low to actually have a depressant effect unless you ate a ridiculous amount.

Nah, I've been spending the last few days with my wife and with friends, getting in some "quality time."

Had a very feastful Thanksgiving, and I was very thankful - hope all of yours went just as well.

Ok, at the close of the first week on it, here is my first
    Mesomorph Review: Week 1

With the variation in my lifting schedule, I've had the opportunity to test Mesomorph in multiple schematics. By this, I mean it's been used with low reps for many sets in a powerlifting fashion, as well as in a high rep bodybuilding manner.

The first thing I'd comment on is the taste. It's definitely grape, but a rather artificial grape. Think Dimetapp with a bit more of a chemical aftertaste. In this regard, I'd put Mesomorph around the middle of the pack. I.e. it's not the best in flavor that I've used (SNS Blackberry Focus XT takes that trophy) but it is also far from the worst (CL Raspberry White Flood).

Energy/Stimulant Effects is where Mesomorph has so far truly shined. One scoop is ample to produce a very profound neural stimulus, easily the most potent that I've used in recent months. I can't even think of a comparable product, honestly. 2-3 X-Force would probably be the closest, but isn't as intense. On two of the workouts, I've felt borderline "jittery" about 20-30min after dosing, but it's a very fleeting sensation that regresses into a very "bright-eyed and bushy tailed" enthusiasm. As my wife said "It's amazing."

Finally, I'd like to mention "Pump." I don't put a lot of stock in "the pump", if I get it, great; if not, meh. However, I must say, that with more Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy related work, the pump is prevalent and, as I experienced yesterday in my leg hypertrophy session, can be downright painful. Split-squats supersetted with walking lunges was the worst; vastus medialis and glutes were freaking dying. This, of course, is meant in a good way.

So far, Mesomorph is carving quite a niche for itself.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

damn, resolve-now i am really 'pumped' to get mine, lol.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

I've been MIA the last couple of days. I'd say it was a Tryptophan-induced coma, but the Tryp content in Turkey is too low to actually have a depressant effect unless you ate a ridiculous amount.

Nah, I've been spending the last few days with my wife and with friends, getting in some "quality time."

Had a very feastful Thanksgiving, and I was very thankful - hope all of yours went just as well.

With the variation in my lifting schedule, I've had the opportunity to test Mesomorph in multiple schematics. By this, I mean it's been used with low reps for many sets in a powerlifting fashion, as well as in a high rep bodybuilding manner.

The first thing I'd comment on is the taste. It's definitely grape, but a rather artificial grape. Think Dimetapp with a bit more of a chemical aftertaste. In this regard, I'd put Mesomorph around the middle of the pack. I.e. it's not the best in flavor that I've used (SNS Blackberry Focus XT takes that trophy) but it is also far from the worst (CL Raspberry White Flood).

Energy/Stimulant Effects is where Mesomorph has so far truly shined. One scoop is ample to produce a very profound neural stimulus, easily the most potent that I've used in recent months. I can't even think of a comparable product, honestly. 2-3 X-Force would probably be the closest, but isn't as intense. On two of the workouts, I've felt borderline "jittery" about 20-30min after dosing, but it's a very fleeting sensation that regresses into a very "bright-eyed and bushy tailed" enthusiasm. As my wife said "It's amazing."

Finally, I'd like to mention "Pump." I don't put a lot of stock in "the pump", if I get it, great; if not, meh. However, I must say, that with more Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy related work, the pump is prevalent and, as I experienced yesterday in my leg hypertrophy session, can be downright painful. Split-squats supersetted with walking lunges was the worst; vastus medialis and glutes were freaking dying. This, of course, is meant in a good way.

I just want to say your writing skills are fantastic!Concise,direct,descr iptive and elaborate all at the same time.You could probably show some of these magazine guys a thing or two.That's all.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great first week review! Glad you are enjoying Meso
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Just got back.....

Is it normal for you to take Meso then tear your pants when getting a chub? Hmmm....

Anywhooo...I'm in the military and had to go to school in Fort Leonard Wood, MO for a little bit. My computer took a **** while I was out there so I couldn't post anything. Funny little story though:

One morning at PT formation one of our instructors was bouncing off the walls. Obviously took some sort of preworkout and was getting mega-stimmed. I inquired what he took and naturally he told me Jack3d. I scoffed (condescendingly, I might add), and recommended Meso. Big mistake (did I mention he was our SENIOR instructor?)...

He shows up one morning and halfway through warm-ups says "**** IT!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS **** ANYMORE!!! FORM UP - WE ARE RUNNING RIGHT NOOOWWWW!!!!!!"

Luckily I took Meso so I could keep up through the majority of it, but I kind of felt bad for the rest of the guys who were sucking wind early...hehehehe
  38. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

damn, resolve-now i am really 'pumped' to get mine, lol.
    Yours still hasn't arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    I just want to say your writing skills are fantastic!Concise,direct,descr iptive and elaborate all at the same time.You could probably show some of these magazine guys a thing or two.That's all.
    Thank you! I have a true appetite for classic literature, and 8+ years in a scientific environment has tempered my writing to be concise as I can make it.

Great first week review! Glad you are enjoying Meso
    Yes, I am. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    Is it normal for you to take Meso then tear your pants when getting a chub? Hmmm....

Anywhooo...I'm in the military and had to go to school in Fort Leonard Wood, MO for a little bit. My computer took a **** while I was out there so I couldn't post anything. Funny little story though:

One morning at PT formation one of our instructors was bouncing off the walls. Obviously took some sort of preworkout and was getting mega-stimmed. I inquired what he took and naturally he told me Jack3d. I scoffed (condescendingly, I might add), and recommended Meso. Big mistake (did I mention he was our SENIOR instructor?)...

He shows up one morning and halfway through warm-ups says "**** IT!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS **** ANYMORE!!! FORM UP - WE ARE RUNNING RIGHT NOOOWWWW!!!!!!"

Luckily I took Meso so I could keep up through the majority of it, but I kind of felt bad for the rest of the guys who were sucking wind early...hehehehe
    Umm, good for you And welcome back. Please feel free to maintain intact pants in my log
  39. Registered User
    Answers

hey-ask bw to post her opinion, would be interested to hear what she has to say.

btw-aps says mine should be here tomorrow.
  40. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

hey-ask bw to post her opinion, would be interested to hear what she has to say.

btw-aps says mine should be here tomorrow.
    I will. She hasn't been online much recently, but she'd be happy to share her opinion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS is Making Me a Mesomorph (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:38 PM
  2. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph Review/LOG (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 10:29 AM
  4. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
  5. APS Mesomorph in the Morning (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:15 PM