Athletic Extreme preworkout(beta version) log!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by anounceing that Im gonna take my PW on the two days a week that I really need a boost. Those wern't the instructions I was given(sorry AX), but that's the way I normally take a preworkout, and I know a lot of other poor people do it that way too.

The first day(Thursday) I was sick, and it was a crappy weather day, so I was feeling like ****! It wasn't a workout day by the way. The instructions say to test the waters with a half dose. I probably took a little less than the half dose, and I spread it out over about 2 hours(I like to prepare my colon for new preworkouts). On a day where I was feelin crappy, this woke me up, and made me feel healthy! I just sort of felt normal.

The next day(Friday), I intended to take a full dose. I accidently used 2 tablespoons instead of 3. I started my workout, and an injury from earlier in the week was aggrivating me so I ended up just doing yoga. You need a lot of water with this stuff to avoid the light headed affect. It made me pee a lot, but I was pumped from yoga. I never get pumped from yoga! The energy didn't have me twitching, but awake. I felt calm and happy. Later in the day, their was no crash, and I felt really slim. I suspect this has some type of glycerol in it, because it seems to have both hydrating and diuretic properties, just like glycerol.

Hopfully by tomorrow(Tuesday) Ill be rested enough to get a real heavy wourkout, and combined with a full dose, Im excited to see how this goes.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ingredients released as of yet.

Kingdong - please don't take it that way. It accumulates in the system and MUST be taken every day. You should not affects with your first workout and they will increase from there on. Please follow all directions as listed, else you trial is tainted and we can't use it to tell if the product is worthy or not.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

Kingdong - please don't take it that way. It accumulates in the system and MUST be taken every day. You should not affects with your first workout and they will increase from there on. Please follow all directions as listed, else you trial is tainted and we can't use it to tell if the product is worthy or not.
Did you intend to say, "You should notE affects"?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

I understand what your saying, but wouldn't you whant an honest review of how a lot of people really take their preworkouts? I mean, NO-xplode said to take on off days, but nobody followed that one.

Who whants to put it to a vote. Should I take it on off days, or should I take it the way many of you will probably take it to save money?

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I understand what your saying, but wouldn't you whant an honest review of how a lot of people really take their preworkouts? I mean, NO-xplode said to take on off days, but nobody followed that one.

Who whants to put it to a vote. Should I take it on off days, or should I take it the way many of you will probably take it to save money?
The pump effect is cumulative, meaning it builds over time, by only taking it on workout days you never allow the pumps to build up n you wont notice anything extra.

When testing product make sure and follow the directions to a T or its not very helpful.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you intend to say, "You should notE affects"?
Yes. I made a mistake. Guess that's the 2nd one since 2004! :)

Well, let me put it this way.... There's the right way to take something and there's the wrong way. If you want to do it the right way, there's directions there for you. If you want to do it incorrectly and not feel the true effects of it, then by all means, go for it. Not being rude, bro, but it's kinda like the same thing when someone comes to us to complain that something didn't work. I can't how many times I've asked "Well, how did you dose it?" and the answer for a 4-cap a day product was "2/day cause I wanted to make it last longer". Uh, no, sorry, doesn't work like that. You're not going to see the results if you do it half-arsed. Sure, it might be economical, but you're only cheating yourself. And yes, this would be the same speech I'll give to anyone in the future if this comes out. Gotta do it right or else it's not worth doing at all.

Think of it as "half-repping". ;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, let me put it this way.... There's the right way to take something and there's the wrong way. If you want to do it the right way, there's directions there for you. If you want to do it incorrectly and not feel the true effects of it, then by all means, go for it. Not being rude, bro, but it's kinda like the same thing when someone comes to us to complain that something didn't work. I can't how many times I've asked "Well, how did you dose it?" and the answer for a 4-cap a day product was "2/day cause I wanted to make it last longer". Uh, no, sorry, doesn't work like that. You're not going to see the results if you do it half-arsed. Sure, it might be economical, but you're only cheating yourself. And yes, this would be the same speech I'll give to anyone in the future if this comes out. Gotta do it right or else it's not worth doing at all.

Think of it as "half-repping". ;)
I didn't think you were being rude. Youve never been anything but a gentleman T-AD.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

With my injury, Im taking a lot of rest. Tomorrow will be a real workout with a full dose. Considering my success at 2 tablespoons, Im already confident that three will rock. After that, my next big workout won't be until Friday, and then another break till monday. If I feel like the results need improvement tomorrow, Ill begin taking it on off days, but at the same time, i hate stressing my adrenals on off days, and considering the amount of rest days I'm taking, it seems like it might be a good idea o conserve anyway. Im pretty confident that this will be a good review either way, and an honest one for those who plan on taking this as a preworkout only:squareeyed:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I made a mistake. Guess that's the 2nd one since 2004! :)
I wasn't trying to point out that you made a mistake. One letter on that one word make a big difference. :sgrin:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't trying to point out that you made a mistake. One letter on that one word make a big difference. :sgrin:
lol Yeah, yeah... I know. Like the sentence should have said "You will not have affects if you use it only on intermittent workout days" or something...

Wait, what?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only take stims/pre workouts..... PRE Workout... Just sayin!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I only take stims/pre workouts..... PRE Workout... Just sayin!!
Thanks! I wanna do this for people like you!

Also, I just whant everyone to kow that I havn't broken any promises. I wasn't given instructions till after I was given the oppertunity to apply to be a beta tester. Now, I may still change my mind, but taking more of the product during times that Im not working out than when I am seems so wasteful.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's called cumulative effect. You don't take creatine just on workout days, do you? You don't take a test booster just on workout days, do you? You wouldn't take a cortisol control supplement just on workout days, would you?

This isn't some run of the mill NO2/stim package here. It's a comprehensive product with ingredients not used before. When we ask you to beta test, we aren't handing out samples of some existing product. We're putting a HUGE judgment call in your hands. If this were just some cheap gimmick, I would not have any problem with it. I'd say do it as you wish. But this isn't. This beta test is a make or break scenario for the formulations.

I'll put this out right now for all to read, not because I want to, but because I have to. It is warranted...

Failure to follow specific guidelines for a beta test product can and will disqualify you from any further testing opportunities, logging opportunities, and any giveaways in the future. Yes, I'm talking blacklist. So please, reconsider it. This is the last I will say on the matter. I've been quite polite up until now, but if need be, this will outreach this thread and follow you. I don't want that, and you don't want that.

Yes. Srs.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's called cumulative effect. You don't take creatine just on workout days, do you? You don't take a test booster just on workout days, do you? You wouldn't take a cortisol control supplement just on workout days, would you?

This isn't some run of the mill NO2/stim package here. It's a comprehensive product with ingredients not used before. When we ask you to beta test, we aren't handing out samples of some existing product. We're putting a HUGE judgment call in your hands. If this were just some cheap gimmick, I would not have any problem with it. I'd say do it as you wish. But this isn't. This beta test is a make or break scenario for the formulations.

I'll put this out right now for all to read, not because I want to, but because I have to. It is warranted...

Failure to follow specific guidelines for a beta test product can and will disqualify you from any further testing opportunities, logging opportunities, and any giveaways in the future. Yes, I'm talking blacklist. So please, reconsider it. This is the last I will say on the matter. I've been quite polite up until now, but if need be, this will outreach this thread and follow you. I don't want that, and you don't want that.

Yes. Srs.
Fair enough. Ill take my half dose on my off days.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Really do appreciate it. Sometimes it is tough to put out a beta for public display/trial and maintain a fair test of it. I just take it to heart and want to do the best at making sure things are even-keel, that's all. Look at it from my perspective... If a crappy product were to ever pass through and get produced, I have to educate on it and promote it. If I don't believe in it, then I'm a big hypocrite. It makes the job not worth doing. :(

But again, thanks. Really. :cheers:

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
All is right with the world. I like the sound of a daily tonic, so to speak. Could this potentially reduce the amount of some the a la carte supposed on off days or is that top secret?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Really do appreciate it. Sometimes it is tough to put out a beta for public display/trial and maintain a fair test of it. I just take it to heart and want to do the best at making sure things are even-keel, that's all. Look at it from my perspective... If a crappy product were to ever pass through and get produced, I have to educate on it and promote it. If I don't believe in it, then I'm a big hypocrite. It makes the job not worth doing. :(

But again, thanks. Really. :cheers:
Hey, I just whent on a low gluten diet, so I figure a little extra caffeine in the diet wil help me clean me out anyway:bigeyes:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
FIRST FULL DOSE WITH HEAVY LIFTING: Let me start by saying that I have an injury between my right pec and my abdomen. I cant think of the name of the muscle at the moment. Anyway, I was training around it, and constantly afraid of hurting it, which bums me out, because I really whanted to give you guys a review where I was training at 100%.

ENERGY: Hard to describe. It was pretty darn smooth. I typically am a two serving guy with most preworkouts, so I guess I got as much energy as one serving of anything should be expected to give. I guess it's a good thing that it wasn't very strong, because I wouldn't whant to have to take something that really sped my heart up on off days. It did give me this weird endurance that came from nowhere. I didn't expect it based on the way that I felt.

PUMP: I think this stuff moves water from one of my tissues to my blood. I had to pee an obnoxious number of times. Kind of annoying. I'd say that by the end of the workout, I definately had less water in my body than If I hadn't taken it.

The pumps were nice, although ive had better. Having said that though, this workout wasn't my best, and from the effects I did get, I assume the pump would have been awsome If I was at 100%.

TASTE: It taste like pink lemonade if you don't mix it with enough water. If you do mix it with the proper amount of water(which I did) it taste watered down and icky. Either way, tough guys like us don't worry about taste to much.

This beta test will be an interesting experience, as Im not yet sure wether I would whant to pay for a tub, or avoid this product altogether.

Feel free to ask any questions.

EDIT: I just remembered, this stuff gave me a weird feeling at the base of my throat for a minute. Not thirst, but like a swelling.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
FIRST FULL DOSE WITH HEAVY LIFTING: Let me start by saying that I have an injury between my right pec and my abdomen. I cant think of the name of the muscle at the moment. Anyway, I was training around it, and constantly afraid of hurting it, which bums me out, because I really whanted to give you guys a review where I was training at 100%.

ENERGY: Hard to describe. It was pretty darn smooth. I typically am a two serving guy with most preworkouts, so I guess I got as much energy as one serving of anything should be expected to give. I guess it's a good thing that it wasn't very strong, because I wouldn't whant to have to take something that really sped my heart up on off days. It did give me this weird endurance that came from nowhere. I didn't expect it based on the way that I felt.

PUMP: I think this stuff moves water from one of my tissues to my blood. I had to pee an obnoxious number of times. Kind of annoying. I'd say that by the end of the workout, I definately had less water in my body than If I hadn't taken it.

The pumps were nice, although ive had better. Having said that though, this workout wasn't my best, and from the effects I did get, I assume the pump would have been awsome If I was at 100%.

TASTE: It taste like pink lemonade if you don't mix it with enough water. If you do mix it with the proper amount of water(which I did) it taste watered down and icky. Either way, tough guys like us don't worry about taste to much.

This beta test will be an interesting experience, as Im not yet sure wether I would whant to pay for a tub, or avoid this product altogether.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Pretty good detail, so you took 3 tbspns for this dose correct? What dose is this since the start? I definitly started to notice an increase in pumps by my 3rd day but im doing 1 on 1 off so my dosing is a little higher probablly. Anyway keep it up and thanks for goin along with the directions!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good detail, so you took 3 tbspns for this dose correct? What dose is this since the start? I definitly started to notice an increase in pumps by my 3rd day but im doing 1 on 1 off so my dosing is a little higher probablly. Anyway keep it up and thanks for goin along with the directions!
First day I did about 2and a half teaspoons(screwed that up!). Seconed day I meant to do a full dose, and accidently only took 2 tablespoons. Then a 3 day break and then a full 3 tablespoon dose. Ill talk about today in a seperate comment below.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
THIS MORNING I TOOK MY OFF DAY HALF DOSE(1.5 TABLESPOONS) with a pinch a vitC powder before my morning poop. Caffeine relaxes the colon, so that's my I made sure to take it before my poop. The vitamin C was to combat any cortisol from taking a stim. I felt a little bit of a stim effect for a minute, but not much. This is good though, because like I said, I wouldn't wanna wear down my adrenals on off days.

That throat feeling came back for a minute.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before the morning dump... NICE! I never new caffeine relaxes the colon. Good stuff

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
By the way, make sure you drink a lot of water, even on your off days. I thought I drank enough, but apparently I need more.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
THANKSGIVING HALF DOSE: I really didn't much of anything. A real mild stim effect. No throat feeling. I did feel a little sick, but that could have been from slamming a bunch of water before mu morning poop.

Im actually not sure if this stuff has any caffeine. That feling in my throat might have had something to do with my thyroid.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING FULL DOSE AND HEAVY WORKOUT: My injury wasn't hurting me to bad and It was a pretty good workout with a pretty nice pump. I was suprised! I did have to pul back o some lifts. You really have to drink it and fly into the workout. Don't wait until you have to pee a bunch of times.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
2 DAYS AFTER THANKSGIVING HALF DOSE: Took it before my morning poop again and had a pretty good poop. I am starting to hate beginning my days with stims though. Today I was tired again after breakfast.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in this bro!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, yea. i dont usually take anything with stims on my off days/easy days so i can try to keep my tolerance down as much as possible. in to see how this stuff turns out

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 DAYS AFTER THANKSGIVING HALF DOSE: Took it before my morning poop again and had a pretty good poop. I am starting to hate beginning my days with stims though. Today I was tired again after breakfast.
I won't lie... I'm a stim junkie... I think I'm gonna have to start dozing my stims pre poop tho!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
hmm, yea. i dont usually take anything with stims on my off days/easy days so i can try to keep my tolerance down as much as possible. in to see how this stuff turns out
Pretty much the reason I won't do ASGT.

TODAYS HALF DOSE: Remember, Im brittle so Im doing a lot of rest says. I still get my cardio in, but I consider thos off days so I still do the half dose morning protocol.

Drank it with my morning green tea(a staple in my diet) and a little vitamin C for cortisol control. Wok me up nicely. Had a nice poop. Ive noticed that sleep is getting worse, and allergies seem to be getting worse too. I think it's form daily stim use.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
How many more workouts do you have with this product, a large part of testing it is for the pumps so you should think about maybe trying to hit a smaller muscle for your next workout so you can more easily tell if its working for ya.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
TODAY FULL DOSE/ FULL BODY WORKOUT: Pretty good pump. Peeed a lot but still an acceptible amount. Strength was a little dissapointing. Felt really depleted after workout. I think skin is breaking out from daly stim use.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
HALF DOSE: I just had to poop before I had time to take it. Then I took it, and really didnt notice much of a feeling at all. I think it's increasing my tolerance to stims already.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
ANOTHER HALF DOSE PRE POOP: I did some exercise today. Actually I do something everyday, but I only consider my two main full body days my real traininng days. Anyway, I had a good poop and woke up nicely.

Now I would like to put it up to a vote. I have one half serving left. Should I mix it with a serving of White Flood when i do my full body workout on Friday, or should I just finish with a morning dose tomorrow, and see if the accumulated compounds help me through my Friday workout just by beng in me?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANOTHER HALF DOSE PRE POOP: I did some exercise today. Actually I do something everyday, but I only consider my two main full body days my real traininng days. Anyway, I had a good poop and woke up nicely.

Now I would like to put it up to a vote. I have one half serving left. Should I mix it with a serving of White Flood when i do my full body workout on Friday, or should I just finish with a morning dose tomorrow, and see if the accumulated compounds help me through my Friday workout just by beng in me?
Go with the morning dose and see if the accumulated compounds help ya. Isn't that why they said you have to take it everyday?

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
yea just take the last dose by itself, this product log was good but the lack of workout days really puts a damper on the information were getting, your off day poop updates are kinda funny but using it on workout days is the only real judge of how its working.

Use your last dose 30 minutes prior to your workout, all by itself.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
this product log was good but the lack of workout days really puts a damper on the information were getting, your off day poop updates are kinda funny but using it on workout days is the only real judge of how its working.
Hey, your telling me. I didn't know the rules of the log before I got the product. I tried to say that the way I train wouldn't be the best with those rules considering the amount i was given. I also could have changed the way I train to benefit the product, but that's not too honest IMO.

Anywho, similar to AGST, this product was supposed to be more than just a preworkout, and Ill definately treat it in that fashion when I give it the final review.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
LAST MORNING HALF DOSE: Something Im noticing is that Im actually getting more stimmed off this stuff as I go. I didn't expect that. Poop was decent. Although Ill probably go back to the low stim lifestyle soon, Ill admit that it's nice starting my day this way. In the middle of winter, instead of waking up ready to feel sorry for myself for a few hours as I wind up, I just poop, cook, get breakfast out of the way and do my cardio.

Of course, some of this might not be the product. Im finishing college and this is also the first winter where Im taking 10,000 vitamin D3. Their are other things going on in my life as well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
LAST MORNING HALF DOSE: Something Im noticing is that Im actually getting more stimmed off this stuff as I go. I didn't expect that. Poop was decent. Although Ill probably go back to the low stim lifestyle soon, Ill admit that it's nice starting my day this way. In the middle of winter, instead of waking up ready to feel sorry for myself for a few hours as I wind up, I just poop, cook, get breakfast out of the way and do my cardio.

Of course, some of this might not be the product. Im finishing college and this is also the first winter where Im taking 10,000 vitamin D3. Their are other things going on in my life as well.
Scratch that. I started feeling like crap half way through breakfast.

Before I make my final review, I have to give this product one more test. Tomorrow will be a full body workout with my previous PW. Then will see if these "accumulated compounds" do anything for me.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW: I guess Ill start by talking about my last experience with the product. Similar to AGST, this stuff is supposed to be more than just a preworkout, so even after I was done with the product, I had to wate until I did one more workout with my previous PW to see if the "accumulated compounds were really benefitting me.

I did my full body workout with my regular PW today, and I was suprised to see that I did have extra endurance! It was a really good workout, except for the fact that my chest has seemed a little weeker this week. I could have just been me, but I do't think waking up to a big burst of cortisol because Im taking stims on my off days is exactly anabolic. If your already a coffee person, this shouldn't be a problem, but Im not a coffee person.

Now it's time to srtat a more generalized review of the whole experience.

PROS: Mild energy that didn't make my heart race.

Pumps were pretty good, but they lead to a con*

I think the diuretic effect helped me drop some excess water I was carrying. Im not sure how beneficial or bad a diuretic effect would be if I took a whole jug of this stuff.

Mornings after workouts I was less sore.

It dose seem as though the "accumulated compounds increase endurance/decrease muscle soreness.

Stim did feel healthier than other PW's.

CONS: Not the best stim for preworkout, but even at half dose, it was still more stim than I whant on my off days.

*I had to pee so much, that I assmue this stuff was hydrateing my blood by taking water from somewhere else. After all the peeing I did, I'm confident that there was less ater in my body a half hour after workout than if I hadn't taken the product.

I think dailey stim usage actually increased my tolerance to stims a bit.

I did lose a little strength in chest. Raising cortisol with stims on off days may not be good for muscles.

Bad directions. They say to take 30 min before training, but that would have me peeing all through my workout, and even slowing my workout down with bathroom breaks. However if I broke the rules, chugged it and flew right into my workout, I would get an awsome pump.

SUMMARY: This seems to have some stuff that I would whant to try putting in my body everyday for a month, and some stuff that I absolutely wouldn't whant to take on my off days. I think when you release this product, you should release a jug filled with the stim free powder, and a little pack of stim pills, where we could play with how much stim we whanted on training days(with the options of going higher or lower), and avoid the stim altogether on off days, if we so choose. If you did that with the product, I would most definately whant to buy a tub! Only if you did that though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice final review cant wait to give it a go myself

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review and I agree with the ability it add/remove stims!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Although I am still holding on to my statement hat I will only buy this with the adjustable stim option, I must say tht this did hep me wake up feeling better in the mornigs fter workouts. I think my joints may have even felt better!