AE reviews N2KTS

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fortunate to get a chance of a full bottle of N2KTS. The funny thing was that the bottle was labeled Green Apple. When I mixed it today, it quickly turned purple and was flavored as grape. Here is my first day review

Mixability 5 out of 5
There was nothing residual left in the cup at all. I took 1.5 scoops, and it disintegrated entirely. That is excellent as nobody wants to see any powder at the bottom of the cup.

Taste 4 out of 5
This is a subjective rating. Grape was quite tasty although grape is not my thing.

Focus 4.5 out of 5
I have tried a wide array of pre w/o supps in the last few years. Some have had a great effect, and some have had none. I would rate this just below JP8 in terms of focus (much better in taste) and would also put it on par with White Flood. That is a huge endorsement from me.

Energy/Aggression 5 out of 5
This is where this shined for me. I was ready to rip things apart, after 30 minutes from ingestion. I was ready to go all out consistently, and even threw in some extra cardio at the end just to burn the energy.

Overall 4.75 out of 5
Very impressed for a first time shot. Will increase tomorrow to 2 scoops. Really looking forward continuing my run and seeing how this plays out.

Thank you again to the folks at NTBM

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the review. N2KTS is something i'm looking forward to try soon!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been impressive as the energy was quite solid. I will acknowledge that there was a slight crash a few hours later

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother! I enjoy the grape flavor because it took me back to days of Bubble Tape. You remember that stuff?? LOL

Anyway yeah the focus and energy is clean and no crash so it's win win... Thanks again for posting your review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you are enjoying it.:beerchug:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I tryed a couple sample pack a while ago, i agree nice stuff.
may pick some up some time soon, gonna be trying one called guranimo (tp) my frind told me was nice also.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
throw a lil vodka in it

lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
throw a lil vodka in it

lol
LOL. Reminded me of Grape Koolaid and Vodka the first time I drank it. :sgrin:

Odd that you saw a crash from it. That's one thing I really like about it is I don't really get that. Though I usually take mine about 5pm so maybe I just go to bed around the crash time?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes found a grape review!!! pretty solid review here