Review of N2KTS!

1. Review of N2KTS!

This is my review of mr. supps “N2KTS”. I am a rep for need to build muscle, however, we don’t normally get free products from mr supps.com .

I came across my free full tub sample d/t needto giving away 100 full tubs for people to try. He stated reps could apply as well, and so of course I did.

I must say, I have never seen anyone give 100 full tubs of any product away. (if you think about it, it was actually 110, d/t the promo where we gave out 10 to the people who found my chlorothoxy thread.)

Anyhow, I got mine in the mail yesterday. After I got back from the gym. So today I have a butt load of hw to do, and I’d figured lets give this a try.

GRAPE flavor: (1 scoop/8oz of water)

Taste is good. Just like grape kool-aid. Such a relief, I don’t see how anyone could not like it.

Energy: just downed it about 5min ago, already feeling ready to crack the books. Cant wait for a workout on 2 scoops.

I know for a lot of people, taste isn’t a big deal. But if you like something that is smooth, and delicious, well, grape is for you.

I will update this review after I’ve done a workout with 2 scoops. Stay tuned………

2. it's a couple hours in, and man, this stuff is intense. I just might go to the gym today after all to burn off this energy. I feel like i could run through walls. (im not going to try, i dont have a camcorder. )
    •   

3. Jbry,

I like your objective view on different products..will follow you here fella.

4. Just one scoop had such an intense effect, I wonder how quickly I will adjust to this. the tingling/burning was mild, so I could only imagine how it will compare to jacked.

I have to say, despite the comments made by usp labs in a previous thread, I do like the jacked white blue rasberry.

the taste are different, but both are good. def better than lemon lime.

5. okay, 2 scoops today, about to go hit the gym.

WHOOO! feel the burn, all over. I remember when I used to get this from no explode before they made it suck.

good stuff. with two scoops, I did notice a slight chemical taste, but the grape just masked it enough for me to think I was swallowing a fresh wad of grape bubble tape, the whole 60ft (or was it 6ft? i cant remember) any how, yea, i was the dumb kid who would eat the whole thing.

or the big chew, grape. thats how this taste. I like big chew. you can still buy it at D!CKS sporting goods. lol.

you guys ever walk into D!CKS?
    •   

6. Big League Chew, gum of champions at the age of 10!

7. note to self. 2 scoops is too much in the beginning.

if you have to go to bed early, and workout around 5, 6pm, one scoop. if my legs weren't fried, i'd go for a run. man, I feel amazing. gonna do some homework with all this focus.

on another note, going to get my wisdom teeth pulled out tomarrow! fun.

8. i wonder how 1 scoop of ntkts & 1 scoop of jacked would be? i bet it'd be nice...

9. I've done a scoop of N2KTS and a handful of AMP02 before. It was a very nice combo!

I usually settle with 1.5 scoops of N2KTS.

10. here is another grape one.grape is starting to sound good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. N2KTS Review
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 05:57 AM
  2. non sponserd review of n2kts
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 03:10 AM
  3. N2KTS Review
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs