• Established
So, I hit my first dose yesterday.

Supps for the day were:
4gms. vit. C
4gms. fish oil
6 tabs. OT
Just the basics.
Had a protein shake at 3:30pm.
Mixed 1 1/2 tbls of Axcellerate (test product) at 4:50pm. Work out 5:20pm.
(1/2 dose, as instructed, to access tolerence)

Flat BB bench S/S with weighed decline situps. 3 sets 8-10 reps (30 reps/ situps)
Incline DB press S/S with rear laterals 3 sets 6-8 reps.
Scull crushers S/S with flat bench DB flys 3 sets 8-10 reps.
Rope push downs S/S with Weighted standing calf raises 3 sets 6-8 reps (18-30 CR)
Seated overhead DB ext. 3 sets 6-8 reps.

As I started in the announcement tread (on AX home forum), I have been sick for a few days. Yesterday I was not 100% but once I got home and Axcellerate was kickingin, it was on! With only 1/2 a dose I had energy to spare. Focus and will were overpowering the blowing of snot bubbles and I had a great workout. No nervousness to speak of, just a sense of high alertness.

Pump was about normal, though I could feel it coming on sooner than normal. The muscle in the back of my neck were hurting by the end of the WO. Smaller muscles I would guess are the cause of that. Abs were pumped a little above normal. It lasted about eh... 3 hours, full pump. My muscles are not as flat as they usually are first thing in the morning. Can't say for sure if it's due to Axcellerate or just from being off a week.

1/2 dose first impression. 8 out of 10.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
8 out of 10 at 1/2 dose??....I can't wait to get mine!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed-interesting sounding product. nice results for 1st dose at half strength.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Supps for the day were:
4gms. vit. C
4gms. fish oil
6 tabs. OT
3 tbs Axcellerate

Had a meatloaf sandwich at 4:00pm.
Dosed Acellerate at 4:30pm in 20oz. water.

Dead lifts 3 sets 8-10 reps.
BB rows 3 sets 8-10 reps S/S w/side laterals 10 reps.
WG behind the neck pulldowns 4 sets 8-10 reps S/S w/ front raises 10 reps.
Seated cable rows 4 sets 8-10 reps.
DB shrugs 3 sets 8 reps.

A little out of focus to start, during the deads. After those, things started to clear up and once again, it was on. Focus sharpened up and the weight was flying. Although, downing 20oz. 30 minutes before my wo made me feel a little bloated. I may dose 45 minutes pre.

Pump... about the same as yesterday. Although, for focusing on back, my biceps and forearms were pretty jacked. We'll just wait and see how long it last.

Not sure if I'll be able to lift tomorrow. Thanksgiving day is my 22nd anniversary so the wife andI are getting full body messages tomorrow, then dinner and a movie. I'll be back on track Sunday.

Oh, the taste...blah! Not terrible, but has an after taste for about 15 minutes.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Saturday, Off Day

Dosed 1 1/2tbls in 10 ozs. water at 8:00am.

Full body message at 9:00am.
It was hard to relax due to stim effect. Upon leaving the spa I felt as if I had just left the gym, muscles were FULL.

Sunday

Fasted Christmas cardio.
Up the stairs, down the stairs w/heavy box 1 set 35 reps.

Dosed Axcellerate at 4:20pm in 20 ozs. water.

Workout at 5:00pm.

Squats 4 sets 15-20 reps
Seated leg ext. 4 sets 8-10 reps
DB lunges 3 sets 6-8 reps

Str. leg dead lift 4 sets 8-10 reps
Leg curls 4 sets 6-8 reps

Standing calf raises 4 sets 15-20 reps
Seated calf raises 3 sets 12 reps

Dosing 40 minutes pre-wo did away with the light headedness during the first few sets. Energy and concentration were excellent considering all the days events from Saturday. Energy levels remain high throughout my workout and a couple of hours after, slowly fading away.

Pump was pretty solid in the legs for a good 4 hours, starting to fade around 10:00 to 10:30 but still quite full.
Still have that full feeling this morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds good. btw-

congrats on 22 years, that fantastic!!!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. btw-

congrats on 22 years, that fantastic!!!!
Thanks bigt.

Monday

Had a meal at 2:30pm.
Dosed Acellerate at 4:50pm 3 tbls in 20 ozs water.
Workout at 5:20pm

Preacher curls 4 sets 6-8 reps.
Overhand cable curls 3 sets 6-8 reps.
Underhand cable curls 4 sets 6-8 reps.
Zottman curls 3 sets 10-12 reps.

Seated OH DB press 4 sets 6-8 reps.
Rear lateral raises 4 sets 8 reps
Side Lateral raises 4 sets 8 reps.
BB shrugs 3 sets 6-8 reps.

Yesterday was a low carb day. This may have a factor in what I am about to say!?
Energy 1/5. I'm clueless as to why but it took everything I had in me to workout.

Focus 2/5 I noticed that every now and then, I was really consentrating. Most of my thoughts were about quiting this workout and taking a shower.

Pump 2/5 This is being generous. I worked a small muscle group with a fairly decent volume and the pump was not much more than I would normally get with no supps. Although...as I've stated in previous post, my muscles feel full. They look full, like being on a ph cycle.

One thing I noticed yesterday, the veins in my arms looked as if they were going to pop. I don't understand why being this product is a vasoconstricter.
What's happening here professor? Am I building a tollerence to this stuff? is it carb dependant?

Let me add this little tidbit of info. I always go through a 20 oz bottle of water during my workout.

Edit: Something else that my or may not explain the lack of response: To access solubility, I mixed Acellerate and let it sit for 5 minutes. Checked the bottom of bottle, it had very little sediment, I shook it again and let it sit another 5 minutes before drinking.

Edit: made a mistake, it's a vasodilator.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'm blaming Monday's poor performance on a caloric deficit. I reflected back on the days meals and my calories were far below what I would normally eat. It was a real busy day.

Tuesday
Ate at 2:30pm, dosed 3 tbls. Axcellerate at 4:50pm, workout at 5:20pm.

Chest, tris, and abs.
Dips.
Incline BB press.
Flat DB press.
DB pullovers.

Underhand cable pulldown.
Overhand cable pushdown.
DB french press.
Bench dips.

Incline Dragonflags.
Incline legs raises.
Capt. chair knee raises.

Pump> On the second set of incline BB press it started coming on pretty strong. By the end of the session it was quite substantial. Ab looked as if I had already eaten my TG turkey. I gauge my chest pump by how far I can reach over my shoulders to wash my back in the shower well, I could barely get over the top of the shoulders. Tris were amazingly pumped, almost to the point of hurting. Even my bi's and shoulders were swollen from changing plates. Lasted until 11:00pm then slowly went down to the fullness that I have been noting throughout this test. This morning... still full.

Energy> Not the most explosive pre-wo energy I've used but the sense of alertness is definately elevated. It's enough energy to get a good hard wo though. More endurance than mind boggling energy.

Focus> One of the best focus supplements I have come across. MassFX Max Strength was the most comparable as far as focus goes. Like nothing else matters but moving that mountain.

Vascularity> My forarms looked like 3D road maps, that's all I have to say bout that.

Taste> Well... I never have liked lemonade but it's not too bad.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome workout.. Seeing some vascularity in the mirror can sure help me push just a little extra in the gym ;)

Liking the extra work you put in to the details bro! It will sure help out alot with evaluating the product for the Professor.. Thanks!

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
haha glad you liked the focus and vascularity so much, i think the energys pretty good but yea may not have as much as a kick, idk kind of hard to put a finger on it, but i overall like the energy aspect.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Final Review.

This new pre-wo drink turned out to be more than I expected. The overall muscle fullness that it provided is outstanding. I really noticed how well it worked after I quit using it and my muscles flatened out.

The focus aspect of Axcellerate is by far the best I've come accross. Along side the endurance that Axcellerate provides it makes for a very intense workout.

The energy this product provides is somewhat flat. It gives more of an awake, well rested feeling than a full fledge pre-wo stim craziness. On good days it's great, on bad days it does little for you.

The pump aspect of is pretty decent. My muscles would swell up a lot sooner than normal but not that much more than normal. Overall average of the length of pump was about 3-4 hours, which is a vast improvement from the other pre-wo/pump products that I have tried.

1-5 rating. 1 = poor. 5 = excellent.

Focus, 5
Endurance, 4
Energy, 3
Pump, 3.5
Muscle fullness, 5
Taste, well...I have never liked lemonade so I will not rate this.

With tweeks in the energy and pump department this would be an absolutely perfect pre-wo. I would most definately purchase this product as well as recommend to friends.

Thank you AX, for allowing me to test Axcellerate.

Jim

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Blue, sounds like the product worked really great for you. Thanks for testing & reviewing it mate!