KLEEN – Unwraps his abs for Christmas w/ PES ERASE and ALPHA-T2 (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

First I want to thank DAdams and PES for giving me this logging opportunity. I was just thinking I needed something great to run to keep me optimized now that I have been out of PCT for a while. So I was more than happy to be offered this chance. I have heard so many great things about ERASE already and I feel like my testosterone levels could use that last push to get back to my usual feeling.

GOALS
I have put on a little more fat than I wanted it is not bad but I had intended to try to maintain my abs and they have started to soften to a point I am over it and ready to bring them back in a bit. I am estimating I should be able to have a decent set of abs back around 195 or so. Maybe heavier but not sure yet. I am currently 202-203. I was enjoying some good success on the Ultimate Diet 2.0 using it for a recomp and I am entertaining going with it for this cut. If not I will revert to the tried and true diet as usual lower in carbs higher in fat and protein. I really like to get into a system of eating that can be repeated easily and keep it simple. I honestly don't mind eating the same foods all the time.

TRAINING
Training is going to be varied. I am trying to convince the wife to let me do a modified Warrior workout, but with a high, moderate and low rep range to limit chance for injury. However I think she may be savvy to that... I have a feeling she is going to keep me to the ligher weight conditioning type program we are doing now. It is full body work out consisting of 10 compound exercises in a giant set, and 3 cycles of 20 reps on each. The weight increases each week forcing an increase in conditioning which ends up in some new muscle as it progresses. We do those workouts on Tuesday and Thursday with Thursday using different angles on the exercises. Then Saturday is a full body 1 warm up and 2 work sets w/ 2 drop sets per exercise 1 exercise per body part, and the weight should be in the 6-10 rep range. I will do cardio on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays in various forms and also take walks at lunch to get out of the office weather permitting.

I will start my ERASE and ALPHA-T2 in the morning tomorrow and let you all know how the morning workout goes. I think I will take 1 Alpha T2 with my pre-workout and see how it goes from there. Probably have a second when I get to work and then the 3rd about 12:00PM. That is how I took it before man it made me sweat something fierce!

I expect to see some water weight come of quickly and some glycogen during the week but of course will blow back up on the weekends with the refeeds so I shouldn't lose muscle.

Product write up in next post.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates and Review

Held for review and any updates I may provide.

The beginnings. As you can see I lost some of my cuts starting this bad boy out at 203 and about 12%. First frustrating issue is the fat pockets under my chest. I know these are the last to go but they also seem to be one of the first to gain. I am hoping that if any of it is Estrogen related it will go down with the use of the ERASE. I want to be lean enough when this is over that they are not that noticable. Second my abs are under about 4 lbs of fat as you can see in these two beginning pictures taken this morning. I will get a new battery for my calipers this week and we can see exactly what my body fat is showing.

11-16-10 204lbs relaxed.jpg

11-16-10 204 lbs FDB.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Product Write up

Alpha-T2 & Erase Stack: Buy Together and SAVE BIG BUCKS!!!
Each Stack Includes the Following:
1x*NEW Alpha-T2 (90 caps)
1X*NEW Erase (90 caps)
***The Stacking Recommendations for this Amazing Stack are Located at the Bottom of this Write-up.
ALPHA-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer!
Product Overview:
TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
INCREASE METABOLISM
DECREASE FAT STORAGE*
INCREASE FAT BURNING*
NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS
Performance Enhancing Supplements is proud to announce the release of their first product, ALPHA-T2 (aT2).

With new fat burners coming to the supplement market just about every week, PES set out to develop a product that was better than the rest.* We weren’t interested in making a product with 8 ingredients and unknown dosages with names you can’t even pronounce.* We weren’t trying to bring something entirely novel to the market that has to prove itself.* Instead we took three POWERFUL and well researched ingredients and combined them at the perfect doses.* Synergy at its finest…*

ALPHA-T2*is the only supplement you need to burn fat.* Whether you are trying to lose 100lbs, 20lbs, or in the middle of a lean bulk, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen.
Let me explain…
Ever wonder how some people can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound?* You always hear the same ol’ “they just have a fast metabolism”, and you ask yourself why you were stuck with the slowest metabolism on earth!
Well quit worrying, there is a solution!
Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body.* It is the main determinant of your natural physique.**

By increasing metabolism you can shift your body to break down fat for energy as its primary source as well as utilizing your protein and carbohydrates for building lean muscle.

Normally, carbohydrates and protein are broken down for energy before fat.* By shifting your metabolism, more fat is broken down and less protein, which means MORE protein for building muscle!

How do we do all this?* With an ingredient known as 3,3-T2 (3,3-diiodo-l-thryonine).**

Strictly changing your diet and increasing your cardio can help you lose weight, but it also will cause you to lose muscle mass.* You will still have your same slow metabolism; you will just be throwing your body into overdrive to try to drop the weight.* But that weight consists of A LOT of muscle.* BAD!*

Thankfully with 3,3-T2 you can now increase your metabolism just by taking it as a supplement!* This will allow you to lose more fat and lose less muscle when you combine it with diet and exercise.

3,3-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid gland into action!* You may have heard of people with an underactive thyroid suffering from weight gain.* Well the opposite is true as well.**

People with an active thyroid often do not have trouble with weight gain.* 3,3-T2 will optimize your thyroid activity to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn’t negatively affect your TSH the way other thyroid hormones will.

Beware of supplements containing 3,5 diiodo-l-thryonine; this hormone has been shown to significantly suppress your natural TSH function, which is BAD! (5)* All the benefits you need are in 3,3-T2.*

3,3-T2 stimulates the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase, an important enzyme in the Electron Transport Chain of cellular respiration.* By doing this it will uncouple proteins.
What benefit is that?*
Uncoupling these proteins does exactly what you’re looking to do when you’re trying to lose weight.* It breaks down and burns fatty acids to be used as energy!
Also, 3,3-T2 acts to counteract lipid accumulation, reducing cholesterol level, and increase lipid metabolism without cardiotoxic effects! (6)

The positive effects of 3,3-T2 are endless!* Kick your metabolism into gear and increase your fat burning capabilities!
Well that’s one ingredient down…let’s keep the ball rolling…
Alpha-T2 has the ability to actually TARGET fat burning.* That’s right!* How do we do this?* By using an ingredient called Rauwolscine HCl, which is an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist (Alpha-2-receptor blocker).*

Why do we want to block this receptor in the body?* Normally, when this evil receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking alpha-T2), it actually blocks your body’s natural ability to break down and burn fat!* By not allowing your body to burn fat, you’re going to STORE more fat.

By blocking the alpha-2-receptor, your body is now INCREASING fat burning, and DECREASING fat storage.**

Don’t worry; I didn’t forget to tell you how this TARGETS fat loss in the areas YOU are holding weight.* Alpha-2 receptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; it is in those areas that the receptors are active, causing you to store fat and inhibiting fat burning.

These areas include the abdomen, the “love handles”, the chest (don’t worry ladies, not the breasts), lower back, buttocks, and neck.* So by taking alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

This powerful Alpha-2 receptor inhibitor, Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, a very common fat loss ingredient, but it is FAR SUPERIOR to regular yohimbine.**

Both Rauwolscine and yohimbine are very powerful Alpha-2 receptor antagonists, as well as beta adrenergic receptor agonists.* Now here is the catch; yohimbine also activates Alpha-1 receptors, which can block the breakdown of fats! (1,2,3)* POINTLESS! Yohimbine is a thing of the past!

Yohimbine also can vastly increase heart rate and anxiety, but Rauwolscine will not!* In fact, Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can LOWER blood pressure and DECREASE heart rate. (4)

These two reasons alone are why some people are weary of taking fat burners.* Increasing your blood pressure and heart rate can be dangerous.* So the fact that Rauwolscine will not have these effects is VERY attractive.* Users will also notice an increase in libido and a decrease an appetite!
Last, and certainly not least, let me introduce Methyl-Synephrine.
You make have heard of synephrine being sold in other supplements with the idea that it is the best ephedrine replacement.* This is a LIE.

Regular synephrine is CRAP.* It is useless.* You burn as much fat taking regular synephrine as you do reading this right now!

Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING.* I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.

Ephedrine gives you jitters, anxiety, increased blood pressure, and increased heart rate.* None of this is actually what you are looking for when burning fat; those are just the SIDE EFFECTS.* With methyl-synephrine, you get NONE of these side effects.

So what’s the difference?* Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor.* The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control.* Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects!
Now you have it.* Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergetic ingredients designed to make you* BURN FAT by INCREASING your metabolism, and TARGETING the areas you hold fat!
P.S. –*We know that some people do have their favorite stimulating fat burner and are hard pressed to let go, so we are not telling you to do so.* One of the great things about aT2 is that even though it is an iconic fat destroyer on its own, it is designed to be stackable with your favorite stimulant or cortisol blocker.
PES' Erase: Potent Estrogen Destroyer!
Performance Enhancing Supplements*is proud to present to you ERASE!
Product Overview:
Erase Cortisol!
Erase Fat Storage!
Increase Testosterone!
Increase Fat Loss!
Increase Sex Drive!
Increase Muscle Mass!
Increase Recovery!
How is all of this possible in just one supplement?
ERASE*works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state.* It is the most synergistic natural compound to hit the market.*

ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural DSHEA compliant ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass!* Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

ERASE’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural aromatase inhibitor that is NOT a prohormone.* It is completely active and natural in its current form!* It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).* It occurs in very small amounts as a metabolite of 7-oxygenated DHEA in the body naturally.* One of the biggest problems with other DHEA derivatives is that they themselves can either convert to estrogen or estrogenic compounds, or they can bind to the androgen receptor and shutdown your natrual testosterone.* You don’t have to worry about this with ERASE!* Metabolites of 7-oxygenated DHEA will not allow these negative side effects.
From this chart below, you can see that a high level of estrogen will shut down your ability to produce sufficient testosterone, and also that your testosterone can be converted to estrogen itself.* NO GOOD! But with ERASE, you don’t have to worry!* It will block the conversion!

Had enough?* I hope not, because ERASE is not done turning you into an anabolic, muscle building, fat losing machine.
ERASE, as you may now know, is a 7-oxygenated DHEA compound.* 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds such as the popular 7-oxo-DHEA are known to competitively inhibit the amount of cortisol in the blood, leaving it as inactive cortisone.* By lowering cortisol you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and rev’s you up into an anabolic state (a muscle building state) by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body.* It’s a 2 for 1!

These 7-oxygenated compounds do this by flipping between the oxygenated and reduced versions of themselves on the enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol, the 11-beta-HSD1 enzyme.* While these conversions are taking place cortisone cannot convert to cortisol, this decreases the amounts of cortisol in the blood.* This is the mechanisms that most of the popular cortisol reducers undergo.

There have not been any studies done on our particular 7-oxygenated compound on the 11-beta-HSD 1 enzyme, so its mechanism and affinity on the enzyme cannot be determined yet, but it is suggested that it is similar to the inhibition of it is closely related parent compound.
Why is cortisol so bad?
Cortisol is a very catabolic hormone, the opposite of what you want.* No one wants high levels of a catabolic hormone.* Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in anabolic compounds, such as testosterone.* Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased anabolism and it does it by increasing cortisol.* But you don’t want that!* You want to stay anabolic, so keep your cortisol low!

This is what makes ERASE the most innovative and synergistic compound ever! While it will naturally increase testosterone, it will also allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by not allowing your cortisol catching up.
ERASE belongs in your supplement regimen!* Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place!
The Ultimate Synergy Behind Stacking Alpha-T2 & Erase
Are you tired of that loose, soft, bloated look around your abs, chest, and lower back?* If so, this stack is for you!

High levels of estrogen promotes fat storage, especially in the stomach, neck, chest, lower back regions.* This fat storage is often very unattractive and hard to get rid of even through regular diet and exercise.* Why?* Because it is hormone related, and as long as your estrogen is too high, fat will be storing there.

With this stack you tackle fat loss at a whole new angle.* You lower your estrogen which shuts off this fat storing mechanism.* Perfect, right?* Almost!

Now that your body has shifted away from a fat storing state with Erase, lets shift it into a fat BURNING state with Alpha-T2.

When combining Erase with Alpha-T2, your body will not only stop storing fat in those regions but TARGET fat burning in the stomach/abs, lower back, chest, and neck regions.* That’s right..Alpha-T2 specifically TARGETS fat loss in those areas.

But wait!* Alpha-T2 doesn’t stop there, it will also shift your metabolism into a fast fat burning machine along with a non-targeted full body fat burning mechanism.

This stack is perfect for those in a bridge between cycles, cutting, recomping, and lean bulking.

Stack Dosing Recommendations:
Take 2 capsules of Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule in the afternoon.* Take 2 capsules of Erase daily, one in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dig this stack Chris. I might have some Erase left that I am running now and it's already awesome. Will bs following along for sure.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha!!!!! I got this same stack so im stoked to see what results you get.. lets see what it does for you

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YEAH BUDDY!!! SUBBED!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I've always got time for a Kleen log :)

Listening and learning

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be interesting...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Really interested in this stack come spring time so let see it! :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for.

Time to get all sliced and diced big Kleenster!!!:head:

Here he comes. Beware the Shredator!! :sgrin:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 1 - Pics as of this morning in 2nd post.

Hey guys, I put up some pics of me from this morning. Not looking my best at all but I held on to a good amount of the size from that run. I easily kept 7-8 pounds LBM out of the 15 lbs I gained. However to keep from falling to low in weight during and post PCT I had to deal with a little adipose tissue coming on.

Now it is time to KLEEN UP!!!!

Morning supps -
I took 1 ALPHA-T2, some Jack3d, Ghenerate, and IGH-1 and 14 grams of Aminos.

Workout Big giant set routine described in original post- completed in 33 minutes, then abs in the sauna. I will say that this workout definitely makes me sweat but I could really tell the difference with the Alpha-T2, it had me sweating buckets. I will refer to ALPHA-T2 as AT2 from here on out.

Intra Workout - 14 grams of BCAA in 32 oz of sugarfree coolaid mix.

Post Workout add 2 Scoops of Postal to intra drink- 1 berberine, NaRala, and banaba cap.

30 minutes later 3 scoops Whey Protein 69 grams. 1/2 cup oats and 1.3 oz of almonds.

The rest of the meals today will be very low in carbs.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I put up some pics of me from this morning. Not looking my best at all but I held on to a good amount of the size from that run. I easily kept 7-8 pounds LBM out of the 15 lbs I gained. However to keep from falling to low in weight during and post PCT I had to deal with a little adipose tissue coming on.

Now it is time to KLEEN UP!!!!

Morning supps -
I took 1 ALPHA-T2, some Jack3d, Ghenerate, and IGH-1 and 14 grams of Aminos.

Workout Big giant set routine described in original post- completed in 33 minutes, then abs in the sauna. I will say that this workout definitely makes me sweat but I could really tell the difference with the Alpha-T2, it had me sweating buckets. I will refer to ALPHA-T2 as AT2 from here on out.

Intra Workout - 14 grams of BCAA in 32 oz of sugarfree coolaid mix.

Post Workout add 2 Scoops of Postal to intra drink- 1 berberine, NaRala, and banaba cap.

30 minutes later 3 scoops Whey Protein 69 grams. 1/2 cup oats and 1.3 oz of almonds.

The rest of the meals today will be very low in carbs.
How much Na-R-ALA you dosing post lift? 100mg? 200mg?

I like the idea of the giant working set. Im gonna pay clsoe attention b/c it may be something may wanna adopt during my next cut(which is awhiles away) when i take a break from powerlifting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much Na-R-ALA you dosing post lift? 100mg? 200mg?

I like the idea of the giant working set. Im gonna pay clsoe attention b/c it may be something may wanna adopt during my next cut(which is awhiles away) when i take a break from powerlifting.
When I did the math capping them it came out to about 100 mg per cap about 200 mg of Banaba and 500 of berberine. When i do a carb load later this week I will do 2 before each feeding. Otherwise only one with post workout. Once this is done I am going to give Need2Slin a shot. Will be a few months though. Have lots of this mix.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I did the math capping them it came out to about 100 mg per cap about 200 mg of Banaba and 500 of berberine. When i do a carb load later this week I will do 2 before each feeding. Otherwise only one with post workout. Once this is done I am going to give Need2Slin a shot. Will be a few months though. Have lots of this mix.
Na-R-ALA is extremely bioavailable so 100mg is more then enough when combined with banaba and berberine. Check out this article that john smeton introduced me to.

The Lipoic Acid Project

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
watching, I just finished alpha t2 and erase and got outstanding results. just trhowing that out there. :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for my VIP pass to your log.. Where's the open bar at Kleen? You better not have lied to me!! LOL

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Im in broski!
Have you taken alpha t2 before? If you havent, then you will most likely like it brah, it works good and the pill size is supahhh convenient.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for my VIP pass to your log.. Where's the open bar at Kleen? You better not have lied to me!! LOL
Don't feel bad he promised me dancing girls.:damnit:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wait so I was the only one he promised a donkey show? What exactly does that say about his thoughts on me?
John there's a lot of sick f**ks in this world. You sir, are by far my favorite :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Na-R-ALA is extremely bioavailable so 100mg is more then enough when combined with banaba and berberine. Check out this article that john smeton introduced me to.

The Lipoic Acid Project
I like Layne Norton, smart guy, I will have to check that out.
watching, I just finished alpha t2 and erase and got outstanding results. just trhowing that out there. :)
Excellent! What were they if you don't mind me asking. Oh and Welcome!
No Sir definitely not. The bar is open there is just no liquor in it.
You know I am in for the win.
Glad to have you here Sir!
Im in broski!
Have you taken alpha t2 before? If you havent, then you will most likely like it brah, it works good and the pill size is supahhh convenient.
Yes I took it when it first came out and really enjoyed it even though I was not cutting at the time. This will be the first time using it on a full on cut.
Don't feel bad he promised me dancing girls.:damnit:
JohnnyNutz was supposed to be here in his skivvies to entertain. Will have to see what happend to that. I may even see if he will do a lap dance just for you... :bigeyes: I need to invite that fool anyway...
Wait so I was the only one he promised a donkey show? What exactly does that say about his thoughts on me?
That I think you are a true equestrian at heart... That I always took you for a horse lover.... Whatever the reasoning I am glad to see the temptation was enough to get you here. ;)

John there's a lot of sick f**ks in this world. You sir, are by far my favorite :lol:
Yes he is up there with US... but have you ever actually seen a donkey show? You can't unsee a donkey show. Believe me I tried!!!!!!! Not even Shift+Del can get rid of it...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
No Ive never seen one and NO i don't wanna know why you've seen one. But I don't judge. LOL

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt taking it on a full cut either, would love to see how useful it is for one though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is probably a bod time to talk about this... I already got pop up wood today not sure if related to the ERASE or not. I took my first ERASE last night and have had 2 doses so far today. I haven't really had issues with getting the random woods since I started my PCT. However after simply kissing my wife goodbye at lunch and starting to walk off I became aware that it was a damn good thing I brought my hoodie with me. I walked back to my office with my hands in my jacket pockets. LOL SO that is either a nice placebo or a quick start. I have been taking the DAA for a little bit though so it could be a combo of things. Either way I think that perhaps a libido check is now in order.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No Ive never seen one and NO i don't wanna know why you've seen one. But I don't judge. LOL
Well because I was in boys town. LOL If you go to boys town you have to see the donkey show. LOL I wasn't too stoked about seeing it but my buddy that went with me was. My ex wife was getting a boob job there in Neuvo Laredo and they told her she could stay in the Docs office overnight but he and I had to go find something to do. So we went to boys town. He was gonna try and get himself hooked up with a hooker. LOL Was funny because then I was in good shape and only had on a tank top this guy I was with was tall, heavy set and had some acne issues. He wasn't going to get a lot of play. As we are walking in I start getting approached left and right. I keep telling them not interested... Then they start with the You are free your freind for 5 dollars or something stupid but they wanted 20 for just him if I wasn't in on it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! He was very unhappy to find out I truly am a faithful person when I still told them no and him that he was gonna have to pay full price. LOL

Anyway he tried to get me to the earlier show when we first walked in and I was not having any of it. He tried again when they started the second show and still no way!!! Some how by the 3rd Donkey show much later that night, I was DRUNK ENOUGH to agree to watch this thing. UGHHH!!!!! Then again before I went down there I kept hearing other people tell me that the show was fake. That you coulds see they weren't really doing anything so I was like okay maybe I can deal... Well it IS NOT FAKE!!! Oh how I wish it had been.

First one of the "ladies" comes up and plays with the donkey and rubbing on this other surprisingly attractive woman who happens to be naked. Then the other woman, the one naked for the donkey comes over by me and tries to get me involved... Grabs my hand pulling me to her. Asking if I want to touch her... I think "WTF, Heck No!!!!! You screw donkeys for a living!!!" Nope, I don't want to touch that. I managed to back pedal my way out of that situation, and then the show REALLY started. I swear I probably only saw 5-10 seconds total of the whole show once they actually started it. It was kind of like a train wreck you don't really want to see the bodies but morbidity makes you take a tiny peek, and then you wish you hadn't...

I had to have been the only guy in there doing the look and then look away thing. My buddy was glued to it like it was the best thing he had ever seen. He was actually trying to get me to hook up with the Donkey lady so he would have a story to tell. NO FRIGGING WAY MAN!!!!

See you never know what door is safe to open around here for conversation... The stuff you hear may surprise you. LOL

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Well because I was in boys town. LOL If you go to boys town you have to see the donkey show. LOL I wasn't too stoked about seeing it but my buddy that went with me was. My ex wife was getting a boob job there in Neuvo Laredo and they told her she could stay in the Docs office overnight but he and I had to go find something to do. So we went to boys town. He was gonna try and get himself hooked up with a hooker. LOL Was funny because then I was in good shape and only had on a tank top this guy I was with was tall, heavy set and had some acne issues. He wasn't going to get a lot of play. As we are walking in I start getting approached left and right. I keep telling them not interested... Then they start with the You are free your freind for 5 dollars or something stupid but they wanted 20 for just him if I wasn't in on it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! He was very unhappy to find out I truly am a faithful person when I still told them no and him that he was gonna have to pay full price. LOL

Anyway he tried to get me to the earlier show when we first walked in and I was not having any of it. He tried again when they started the second show and still no way!!! Some how by the 3rd Donkey show much later that night, I was DRUNK ENOUGH to agree to watch this thing. UGHHH!!!!! Then again before I went down there I kept hearing other people tell me that the show was fake. That you coulds see they weren't really doing anything so I was like okay maybe I can deal... Well it IS NOT FAKE!!! Oh how I wish it had been.

First one of the "ladies" comes up and plays with the donkey and rubbing on this other surprisingly attractive woman who happens to be naked. Then the other woman, the one naked for the donkey comes over by me and tries to get me involved... Grabs my hand pulling me to her. Asking if I want to touch her... I think "WTF, Heck No!!!!! You screw donkeys for a living!!!" Nope, I don't want to touch that. I managed to back pedal my way out of that situation, and then the show REALLY started. I swear I probably only saw 5-10 seconds total of the whole show once they actually started it. It was kind of like a train wreck you don't really want to see the bodies but morbidity makes you take a tiny peek, and then you wish you hadn't...

I had to have been the only guy in there doing the look and then look away thing. My buddy was glued to it like it was the best thing he had ever seen. He was actually trying to get me to hook up with the Donkey lady so he would have a story to tell. NO FRIGGING WAY MAN!!!!

See you never know what door is safe to open around here for conversation... The stuff you hear may surprise you. LOL

im glad i dont leave my home state too often lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im glad i dont leave my home state too often lol
HaHa... man I wouldn't pass up on most of the mischief in my life, good or bad come from it. Was a blast to have lived through those interesting times. Non stop laughter telling the story from down there for like a year we had a "Go to" story when we wanted to laugh. You just got to have a "Stupid sh*t I have done and lived anyway." file.

Oh man, all that detailed build up and you cut it off there? Im all hot and bothered....

Actually im pretty grossed out right now. :puke:
Yeah, it was a gross thing but hilarious to look back on. Not too many conversations come up that bring this to the forefront of my mind. Thank Goodness!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, all that detailed build up and you cut it off there? Im all hot and bothered....

Actually im pretty grossed out right now. :puke:
lol hts down with beastiality
:bigeyes:
nah, like seth rogan said in 40 year old virgin
" you think your going to see a horse fuking a woman and you get there and its actually a horse fuking a woman, its kind of disgusting... it was actually giving it to her "
haha when i first read it this was all i could think of lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
HaHa... man I wouldn't pass up on most of the mischief in my life, good or bad come from it. Was a blast to have lived through those interesting times. Non stop laughter telling the story from down there for like a year we had a "Go to" story when we wanted to laugh. You just got to have a "Stupid sh*t I have done and lived anyway." file.
this is very true lol
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
my stupid and live through range probably stretches as far as exotic and wierd foods to drunk nights with raging stories
i really should extend that range

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just lost my appetite Kleen... And I've got a big meal to eat in 45mins.... :laughing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol hts down with beastiality
:bigeyes:
nah, like seth rogan said in 40 year old virgin
" you think your going to see a horse fuking a woman and you get there and its actually a horse fuking a woman, its kind of disgusting... it was actually giving it to her "haha when i first read it this was all i could think of lol
PRECISELY!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just lost my appetite Kleen... And I've got a big meal to eat in 45mins.... :laughing:
I am sure you will be fine. At least it isn't time for a protein shake....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I leave to do cardio and this is what I come back to read... good lord!