Ultima V2 Logged

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First and foremost I want to thank everybody at Omega Sports for this opportunity. I used both v1 and v2 and enjoyed both, finding 2 to give better focus and energy.

Ive used just about every solid creatine on the market, from clout to c-bol, size on mp, etc. But have not used a ton of nootropics, past versions of Ultima are about all the experience Ive had.

Let me know any questions along the way and I'll start adding more and more to this initial post as well as getting bfore pics in here.

Day 1

I took one scoop preWO (will go to two net time, but wanted to access my tolerance first) 30 min before my workout.

Initial Note: The powder is more of a white than orange and my god is the taste ever improved. It was almost creamy like a protein shake and light in flavor (the same way I describe the taste of vengeance, except this one tastes more like an orange/citrus than lemonade obviously). This lighter flavor just destroys the hell out of the past versions that were so damn strong and tart, both past versions also gave me immediate stomach upset lasting about 15 min... luckily, this was not the case with v3!

The main thing I will be looking for from v3 is better mind muscle connection leading to more focus and more reps while keeping all weights the same or gradually increasing.

I'm cutting right now on very few carbs and have been doing so for a few weeks. I cant control the crazy poundages Im used to, but am getting many compliments at the gym from my gym buddies and the changes in the mirror are fairly drastic. Throughout this process, Ive actually had some of the best workouts of my life the past few weeks, albeit not the heaviest. Ive really been squeezing the hell out of the muscles and controlling the weights with slower negatives.

Anyway, on to todays workout:

Seated db shoulder press (a lot of warming up as its winter time and Im on no carbs)
-did sets of 16 with 10s,20s,30s,40s
-sets of 12 with 50, 60, 70

Weight wise, this was very low as I can handle the 100s for about 5 in off season bulking mode, but my intention of going up to the 80s was halted as my deliberate slowing down reps made the 70s plenty enough weight.

Hammer strength preacher curls
50lbsx12
75x12
100x12
drop set:100x8,75x8,50x12,25x21

this was the entirety of this weeks bicep work and my cold flexed 18" arms were looking quite impressive, if only I could have the pump 24/7!

Tricep Rope Pushdowns
100x21
120x12
140x12
160x12
drop set:100x8,80x8,60x8,40x12 (was hoping for 20 but the pain and pump were brutal)

Finished with 3 sets of side laterals, 2 sets reverse grip strait bar pressing, 2 sets reverse pec dec and 2 sets upright row down in a fast paced circuit like fashion with reps from 12-20 and fairly low weights (25 for side laterals, 50 for front raise, 120 for reverse dec and 50 for reverse grip press)

Notes:
-taste HIGHLY improved as was digestibility
-I had tremendous focus but that has been the norm in the past 6 months where I acquired 30lbs mass and am now leaning it out while retaining my weight which is incredible.
-As of day one, I have no real notes as to how it benefited my workout, I will increase the dosage and be able to be more sure of what the supp is and is not doing. On day one it is too easy to placebo out.
-V1 made me kinda out of it feeling, v2 was tremendous for focus, v3 certainly feels more like v2 than v1
-one more odd thing to mention, with all versions of ultima, my drive to the gym is enhanced visually. This is an odd thing to note, but with all three versions about ten min in to driving I notice the clarity of colors and vibrance of trees, light, the sky, etc. I sound like a dumb stoner or hippie or something in saying that, of which I am the polar opposite lol, but it is something I have noticed from all three formulas that I figured I would make note of.

Im open to any formatting suggestions and want to make this log the best I possibly can for Omega and for all potential customers following along.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take sat and sun off of training due to 9-10 hr work days doing and working on homework.

my split is

chest-M
back-T
legs-W
shoulders-Th
Arms-F

However, last week I had a timing issue with training and was feeling a bit run down from dieting so I called an audible and did Th and Fridays workouts together and lowered the volume a bit.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2

Bare in mind that for the purpose of this log I am only counting workout days as days, as those are the only times Im using Ultima.

dosage: 2 scoops 30 min preWO

The workout:

Flat Bench (5 count negatives, 3 count pause/hold at bottom and grip narrower than pinky on ring)
-45x12
-135x12
-185x8
-225x4
-250x4
-185x4

Hammer Strength Incline Press (Same technique but with 3 count negatives)
-2 platesx12
-2 and 25x12
-3x8
-3 and 25x4
-4 and 2 25sx2

DB Flat Flys
40x12
50x8
60x8

***I decided to throw 8 sets of 21 rep curls in at the end (4 regular, 4 reverse grip) in order to try to catch my bis up to my chest and tris. I may or may not stick with specializing my biceps after I see how it goes.

Notes
-I still had plenty of energy after chest and with it already being my strongest body part in terms of size I figured rather than another crossover movement I would try to specialize biceps... this is clearly a case of trying something new, we will see how it pans out.
-Taste was amazing and so was my focus, I really had a tremendous workout today. Ultima shines in an area of bodybuilding I never understood until the past few months, which is training hard instead of training heavy. Using weights I have full control over rather than using slightly higher weights and risking injury and poor form.
-2 scoops certainly gave more clean energy and focus than 1 scoop did.
-I will be interested to see how endurance and strength are effected as I both hit a lot of high and low rep work depending on the muscle group and particular movement.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. You say you are logging V2 but keep talking about V3. Which is it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm confused. You say you are logging V2 but keep talking about V3. Which is it.
ya im unsure how i managed to type v2 lol, v3 is what Im using. Does this forum have a thread title editing option?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
V2 is a vast improvement, taste wise, over V1. From what I'm hearing V3 is even better. Omega is a great company.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 4

squats
135x8
225x8
315x4
315x4
365x4
315x8
275x12

super setting leg extensions with laying hammy curls
(should have kept a log book on these, we did almost ten sets and switched the weights and reps up each time and did as little rest as possible, honestly though i might puke or pass out)

finished with 4 sets light seated calves (2 plates), 4 sets heavy (3 plates), and 4 sets unilateral (1 plate) for sets of 25 on uni and light and 12 on heavy

Notes
-this program has been a winning formula, I hd chicken legs my whole life until the past 6 months when I got a new training partner and now have a ton of new stretch marks on my: legs, bis, tris/back of armpit in addition to the ones on my chest from the early days of nearly daily benching

Day 5
-I had the chance to use a hammer strength behind the neck press while visiting a friend and being a guest t his gym (one I went to yrs ago when I lived in a diff city)

got up to 3 plates for 5 on that bad boy, its ok, but dumbbells seem to be the king of shoulder work

side laterals (db)
10x25
10x25
15x25
20x16
20x16
25x16
25x16

supersetted 4 sets strait bar front raises with reverse pec dec

finished with seated machine side laterals

Notes
-I have found training heavy on shoulders is all pain, no gain for me. With that in mind, I still do heavy pressing both on chest and shoulder days (sometimes close grip on arm days as well), but focus the majority of my routine on very light weight and high rep movements with maximal lactic acid burn and minimal rest between sets.

for example, 60lb was the heaviest i went on front raises, where as I used to do those with 135 and see no growth.

Notes
-The same way my training has matured over the years Ultima represents the maturation of preWO formulas. When I used to get cracked out on stims I would go in and lift heavy as hell, and would be worn out and feeling like my heart would explode 30 min into the lift.

Ultima, on the other hand, is made for true athletes. I have used it (v1) when performing a strict adherence to WestSide Barbell powerlifting, and have used v2 and am beginning to use v3 in a bodybuilding context. With that in mind, it is highly versatile for the different power sports as the focus shines whether you are trying to lockout peak weights, or to simply move a weight twenty times while squeezing the muscle and controlling the negative. In my eyes, there is nothing like this formula (series of formulas) due to their ability to rapidly enhance mind muscle connection (i find this especially true at two scoops rather than one).