What's the deal with Monster Plexx

Status
Not open for further replies.

msaucier42

Awards
I have a bottle of innovative lab's monster plexx and plan to begin a cycle in mid December. I have experience with ph's and decided to use this one for my next cycle. What interested me was that it has 5 ph's at lose doses instead of one at a high dose. I was wondering if anyone has taken or knows anyone whose has taken this product. Also what people know about multiple low dose stacks compared to one high dose? What are the pros and cons? Also, what pct has worked the best for you guys? I want a strong pct for this cycle. Thanks for the help

It is impossible to find someone who logged their cycle. If anyone knows where I can find a log I would love to see it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have done that before 2-3 years ago. I took sus 500 which was super drol PP and haladrol all in one. I am not sure if its better or not better. I mean since there are only so many hormorns maybe its good. Let us know how it goes. Some poeple stack two things but to stack 5? What is in it?

msaucier42

Awards
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 7.5mg**

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg**

2a, 17a-dimthyl-5a-androst-3-one,17b-ol 7.5mg**

13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one 20mg**

1-4-6-andostatriene-3,17-dione 10mg**

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 50mg**

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 50mg**

thats in every capsule. the reccomended dose is 3 pills a day, but im gonna do one a day for a week, see how i feel the bump it up to two. Im not willing to do 3, just isnt safe

msaucier42

Awards
why do you think its a bad idea? Im not disagreeing, just curious to your reasoning

mod edit: wrong forum. closed. read stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.