Spirodex Blog

User22003

Awards
Hey Everyone -

I'm new here. Found the site while looking for info about Spirodex and glad I found it.

I wanted to start my own blog about it as well.

Some info: I work out every day, sometimes dividing workouts into two sessions, morning and evening. I NEED stimulants to live. Period. And will not apologize for it :lol: I saw an ad for Spirodex as a "mood enhancer" and stimulant. Let me also say that I LOVE Aderol - when I could get it, which is not very often. My work makes me crazy, angry and very moody. So I was looking for something that would be similar to Aderol. To those of you not familiar with Aderol, it is a prescription drug often given to sufferers of AD/HD. But it's effects on me were a general "happy" feeling, along with increased energy and appetite suppression. Spirodex seemed like it might fit that bill, so I spent the $40 and am giving it a try. I am following the directions on the bottle. One tablet. I began two days ago, and am currently on day three.

Here goes.

Day One: I took the tablet at 11:00 AM on my way to work and noticed the effects almost immediately. At work, during a particularly bad, hectic day, I was more jovial, and yet calm. Co-workers noticed this as well. An unintended benefit is the appetite suppression. I don't really need that, but am certainly not complaining. The effects lasted ALL DAY. There was no problem falling asleep. No "jitters".

Day Two: Yesterday I had the day off, but took the tablet again at 11:00 AM. The same effects. I re-arranged my room, did some long-put-off chores, and spent some quality time with my neglected cats. At the gym I was more focused, though not necessarily any stronger. I have stopped taking pre-workout drinks because, honestly, I cannot afford, protein power, pre-workout powder AND Spirodex. So for now it's just protein and Spiro. Overall I am noticing that same "happy peaceful" feeling I got when I took Aderol, along with increased energy and initiative to take on other tasks. So far, so good.

One more thing. I am trying Spirodex not to increase my power or strength, but mostly as a mood modifier and stimulant. Pretty much to keep my job. So there won't be much here about workout or training effects, unless I see that they are being positively or negatively influenced.

More to come.

User22003

Awards
Day Three: Yesterday was a regular work day. I took the tablet at 10:00 and went for my cardio at the gym. I was more focused than usual, and better - more motivated. I ran an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill. Then off to work. The whole ride there I was on a high, which does not come often anymore, even after a good run. At work the energy continued, along with the general feeling of being able to take whatever people throw at me. The latter is often a problem, and would take Spiro even if that were all it offered.... The appetite suppression continued as well, and am having to "force" myself to consume my usual slim-down intake of 1700-2000 calories per day. In the evening after work I returned to the gym for a leg workout, with enough energy to get through.

Day Four (today): A repeat of yesterday. The only difference is that I was a bit hungrier than the past few days. Spirodex and cardio work in the AM, non-homicidal at work, and then a night session with shoulders and abs.

Let me know please if I am forgetting any pertinent info here.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
how would you compare it's affects to adderall?

JThaR3ason

Awards
I personally wasnt too impressed with spirodex, i got a few samples at the Mr. O. It works well for a couple hours, but Slim Xtreme (before it was discontinued) was more potent in my opinion.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
I personally wasnt too impressed with spirodex, i got a few samples at the Mr. O. It works well for a couple hours, but Slim Xtreme (before it was discontinued) was more potent in my opinion.
Personally i don't think it should be compeared to SX.
The designer stimulant it had was even more potent than amphetamine.
It's not even marketed as a fat loss product.

User22003

Awards
how would you compare it's affects to adderall?
So far, I compare it rather favorably. Adderall (I didn't realize I had misspelled it before) rocks, but very hard to get without a prescription, and expensive. I'd rather not lie to a doctor to get one.... So my whole reason for trying Spiro was to get the same effects. Not 'quite' as potent, but close enough, closer in fact than I had expected.

User22003

Awards

Agreed. There are FAR more effective fat-burners out there, if I wanted one. But the mood enhancing effects are what I am shooting for, and Spiro is delivering.

My experiences with fat burners are good and bad. I like the increased metabolism, but don't like sweating like a pig all day. It makes inter-personal relations at work awkward. :lol:

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated. I am curious if you will still get the same effect in about 2 weeks of use

JThaR3ason

Awards
I fully understand that it is not marketed as a fat loss product, as i had a lengthy conversation w/ the gaspari reps at the Mr. O. I wasnt comparing it as a fat loss product. I just didnt think it was very effective at providing energy or mood enhancement. That being said, we all react different to stims, and for me it just didnt work well. Thats not to say it isnt a good product. Just not for everyone.

JThaR3ason

Awards
Agreed. There are FAR more effective fat-burners out there, if I wanted one. But the mood enhancing effects are what I am shooting for, and Spiro is delivering.

My experiences with fat burners are good and bad. I like the increased metabolism, but don't like sweating like a pig all day. It makes inter-personal relations at work awkward. :lol:
What fat burners are making you sweat like a pig lol? Just curious, the only thing that really made me sweat a lot was clen.

User22003

Awards
What fat burners are making you sweat like a pig lol? Just curious, the only thing that really made me sweat a lot was clen.
What made me sweat profusely all day was TwinLab's Ripped Fuel.

It does the job well, but would continue to sweat throughout the day, with the occasional hot flashes that made me realize what menopause would be like. :lol:

User22003

Awards
Day Four: Took one tablet at noon before gym and then work. Similar results during workout, i.e. increased motivation, great focus. There is approx. 175mg of caffeine in a tablet, which is good. Remember I have stopped taking pre-workout powder, which was N.O Explode, while I'm giving Spiro a try. SO the caffeine is necessary and welcome.

Great effects at work: energetic, focused and calm, to the point of actually being nice to people. The "mood enhancing" component is what I was after, and still happy with. And today was another chaotic day.

Appetite suppression factor seems to be fading. But I was not after that, per say. We'll see if it goes away entirely.

The directions call for 1-2 tablets per day, and thus far I've only been taking one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
baldymcgee Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
TheMeatus101 Supplements 1