My flashover omega sports log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I test ran 1.5 scoops for Saturday and Sunday for my cardio kick boxing class before I start using it with the weights. Since I have taken similar products in the past I know my tolerance for these kind of things.
I don't like taste. I feel a after taste for 10 minutes. Not a problem for me as long as I drink more water. I will try just putting it in my mouth and go that route. I had some awesome energy teaching since I don't just teach I am actually involved in the class too to show proper techniques etc.
I am doing FST-7 this 12 weeks. One thing I Noticed is towards the bottom of the bottle its a clumped a tad and hard but with my handy knife I will just break it up. I have had that issue with most my pre workout products even when sealed shut.

I will bump it up to 2 scoops today and see how that goes. I will also try 3 scoops too to make sure I get a feel for different doses.
What I like about this product over other products is that it is not in a blend and there for in the future if I use this again and I need to add one or two more ingredients I can do it with me feeling safe.

For any one that needs to know what is in it take a look. I Don't know why they put odd end mg i.e 1,667 vs 1500 or just straight 1700 but what ever.

Creatine Monohydrate 1,667 mg **
Glycerol Mono Stearate 1,667 mg **
N-Acetyl Tyrosine 667 mg **
Beta-Alanine 533 mg **
Beta- Phenethylamine HCL 167 mg **
L-Norvaline 100 mg **
Caffeine 100 mg **
1,3-dimethyl amylamine 27 mg **

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how long are you gonna run this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be taking it 7 days a week. Now that I am teaching 7 days a week and weight lifting 4 days a week now it will be every day so 45 servings at 1 serving but on the label you can go as much as 3 servings. I am currently doing 1.5 to 2 possibly 3 servings depending could last 15 times to 20 times. I think for smaller muscle groups I won't need to take as much. I just know back and legs I will for sure need 3 servings. That is how it was with Jacked 3d and 1rm for leg days and back days I would easily take 3 servings. I will gauge this week and let you know. I know its not ment to be a mid workout product but I really like sipping on it mid work out too which is what I did today. I felt more hydrated and more energetic. I mean its a simple product but works well from a label stand point. Think about it. If your diet is in check your workouts are in check you don't need lot of ingreadients pre workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
^^^ Yep anyone need a lawnmower, know where there is one cheap.^^^..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW :lol:

I watched the vids on youtube, but didn't know you were logging it, def subbed!

I got a couple samples of this stuff, I'm excited to try it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You can see some clumping. Not a big deal but something I noted.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused here DJ, you do know your getting the ASGT either today or tomorrow right for a sponsored log, right?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had won this a while ago and did not know it would come so late (imo) I had plained it to go differently and now I have the product. This log will be a lot shorter any way. If you see why you will know. It will all work out. Don't worry. I will make sure both logs are done properly.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flash point makes me thirsty. I drank 3 bottles of water yesterday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday my workout took longer than I expected. Lunch time. Today cardio kick boxing class. I wanted to film but my students had asked not to.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW :lol:

I watched the vids on youtube, but didn't know you were logging it, def subbed!

I got a couple samples of this stuff, I'm excited to try it.
Complicated. I Applied for this first than I got 3-4 people (no names involved) asked me to apply or other products and I should be fine. I didn't realize it would go this route. This is the first time out of many logs Iv done has this happened. I will just end up back to back logs. The good thing is since my routine will be the same i will be able to see the difference and compare and contrast.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Complicated. I Applied for this first than I got 3-4 people (no names involved) asked me to apply or other products and I should be fine. I didn't realize it would go this route. This is the first time out of many logs Iv done has this happened. I will just end up back to back logs. The good thing is since my routine will be the same i will be able to see the difference and compare and contrast.
Sorry man we can't give out anything to someone who is already under a sponsored log, we don't want to get involved or have issues with other companies if you're already supposed to fulfill a sponsored log. I would advise next time you sign up for an application you don't have other obligations to fulfill.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome cardio today.

I apologize for the inconvience with the multiple wins. It was not suppose to go this route, has never happened to me like this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product came a few days later than expected but I should be done in 15 days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 2 today to play around with. Past weekend I did 1.5 serving only.
For cardio I like 2 better. For heavy lifts 3 such a legs and back and 2 for chest shoulder biceps and triceps. I will tell you more tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My YouTube uploader was acting up and got the title wrong. I apologize in advanced.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my mistake on the video I say flash point rather than flashover and I don't know why. I just noticed that now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The most bomb mac and cheese

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some randome guy at the gym started to ask me quesitons so naturally I described it the best I could even though I was tired from my workout and my mind was not all there but I think I did a good job conveying the message. I have another bottle I bought because I will be out of my other preworkout products any way (presurge Unleashed, anarchy and jacked)

So far if I had to list in order just on price not ingredient on what I would pick based on price in the future (nutraplanet or what ever site carrys it)
Flash over 25$ 45 servings 1
Pre surge unleashed 27$ 45 servings 2
Jacked 30$ 45 servings 3
Anarchy 26$ 35 servings 4
1mr 35$ 28 servings 5

If I choose Ingredient wise and how I feel not just one or the other but the combo.
Pre surge unleashed 1
Flash over 2
Anarchy 3
Jacked 4
1mr 5

This is based on what I have recently used with in the last year. Note (not individual raws like just bulk BA or carnobolic)

Flavor and taste will list 1-5 if I put it in water or just mouth.

Pre surge unleashed 4 water
Flash over 2 mouth
Anarchy 3 water if very little water
Jacked 3 for old 4 for new mouth for lime water for new
1mr 3 mouth of very little water

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went back to 1.5 today and looks like I like 2 better for 1 hour of cardio. Tomorrow i will do two scoops again.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is my mma/cardio class. I do lot of the stuff you see on spike the ufc full accesses and copy lot of there stuff. Ropes etc.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome cardio class. I had 3 in my class today, mind you it's just a apartment gym. The largest I have had is 6 in my class I have 7 bags total. I sweated like a pig.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome leg day yesterday and abs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I will workout in the morning before I go to my aunts at 11. Still will get my workout in.

A note. Fst7 is awesome but takes way to long. I'm going to figure out a way shortly how to cut my 2 hours to 1.5 or 1 hour.
I love the 7x15 at the end. I don't like the high reps as low reps have been proven to increase gh and test.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got to use the mini gym this morning. I did the exact weight as last week since I was not use to the machines there. Back and calves.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome workout today. I will post in a bit. My phone is used as the music player for the gym so give me 30 minutes. I worked out by my self since my workout partner was gone for the thanksgiving holiday. I am close to the end.
I have two more cardio classes and I should be left with one or two servings.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, just so you know, ours was sent to James Baum... not to DJbombsquad

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I will look monday when the lady comes back. It could just be piled with my other packages in the other room where they keep upfiled packages with no names or mis prints etc so who knows. Ether way I will find out soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude, an unidentified package came addressed to djbombsquad and they don't know who djbombsquad is?????? you are lucky they didn't call homeland security.....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha. I was just thinking about that. It is just a apartment complex but it has happened to some people before where they got a gift with no name on the box they were not home and they held there package for 3 weeks in a back room. Finally they isolated the package and put it together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha. I was just thinking about that. It is just a apartment complex but it has happened to some people before where they got a gift with no name on the box they were not home and they held there package for 3 weeks in a back room. Finally they isolated the package and put it together.
but the unclaimed package was addressed to djbombsquad, you are lucky you don't live in new york city. giuliani himself would have showed up on your doorstep.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but the unclaimed package was addressed to djbombsquad, you are lucky you don't live in new york city. giuliani himself would have showed up on your doorstep.

Good point T!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahahahahahahahah funny

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got done with my cardio today. I just ran out as of today.

Both my cardio classes were packed with 7 people. 1 person per bag. I think I sweated more than my students.

So I will give my final thoughts.

Taste again I just mouthed it.
Pump No pump but again I think it is because every study I read on arginine shows zero pump. I think due to that I came in already thinking I would not get a pump.
Also I had been doing fst7 for a week prior to that before so I could tell that my pump was the same.
Energy was way up there more than the 1st week with out any product.
Strength was up there. I pushed some mad weight and felt awesome compared to week 1 with no product.

I will say for the price I give this product 8 out of 10
Product quality 7 out of 10
Compared to other products I love the fact that theres no pixy dust. You know what is in there and how much.

This is a product I will buy again. I already have another tub that I had ordered due to the price alone. I hope this will give more people a chance to try this product out.