My flashover omega sports log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. My flashover omega sports log

I test ran 1.5 scoops for Saturday and Sunday for my cardio kick boxing class before I start using it with the weights. Since I have taken similar products in the past I know my tolerance for these kind of things.
    I don't like taste. I feel a after taste for 10 minutes. Not a problem for me as long as I drink more water. I will try just putting it in my mouth and go that route. I had some awesome energy teaching since I don't just teach I am actually involved in the class too to show proper techniques etc.
    I am doing FST-7 this 12 weeks. One thing I Noticed is towards the bottom of the bottle its a clumped a tad and hard but with my handy knife I will just break it up. I have had that issue with most my pre workout products even when sealed shut.

I will bump it up to 2 scoops today and see how that goes. I will also try 3 scoops too to make sure I get a feel for different doses.
    What I like about this product over other products is that it is not in a blend and there for in the future if I use this again and I need to add one or two more ingredients I can do it with me feeling safe.

For any one that needs to know what is in it take a look. I Don't know why they put odd end mg i.e 1,667 vs 1500 or just straight 1700 but what ever.

Creatine Monohydrate 1,667 mg **
    Glycerol Mono Stearate 1,667 mg **
    N-Acetyl Tyrosine 667 mg **
    Beta-Alanine 533 mg **
    Beta- Phenethylamine HCL 167 mg **
    L-Norvaline 100 mg **
    Caffeine 100 mg **
    1,3-dimethyl amylamine 27 mg **

2. how long are you gonna run this?

3. I will be taking it 7 days a week. Now that I am teaching 7 days a week and weight lifting 4 days a week now it will be every day so 45 servings at 1 serving but on the label you can go as much as 3 servings. I am currently doing 1.5 to 2 possibly 3 servings depending could last 15 times to 20 times. I think for smaller muscle groups I won't need to take as much. I just know back and legs I will for sure need 3 servings. That is how it was with Jacked 3d and 1rm for leg days and back days I would easily take 3 servings. I will gauge this week and let you know. I know its not ment to be a mid workout product but I really like sipping on it mid work out too which is what I did today. I felt more hydrated and more energetic. I mean its a simple product but works well from a label stand point. Think about it. If your diet is in check your workouts are in check you don't need lot of ingreadients pre workout.
    •   

4. ^^^ Yep anyone need a lawnmower, know where there is one cheap.^^^..

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    WOW

I watched the vids on youtube, but didn't know you were logging it, def subbed!

I got a couple samples of this stuff, I'm excited to try it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. You can see some clumping. Not a big deal but something I noted.

7. I'm confused here DJ, you do know your getting the ASGT either today or tomorrow right for a sponsored log, right?

8. I had won this a while ago and did not know it would come so late (imo) I had plained it to go differently and now I have the product. This log will be a lot shorter any way. If you see why you will know. It will all work out. Don't worry. I will make sure both logs are done properly.

9. Flash point makes me thirsty. I drank 3 bottles of water yesterday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm confused here DJ, you do know your getting the ASGT either today or tomorrow right for a sponsored log, right?
    Plus the supps I sent you for a sponsored log should be there in a week or so...

11. Yesterday my workout took longer than I expected. Lunch time. Today cardio kick boxing class. I wanted to film but my students had asked not to.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    WOW

I watched the vids on youtube, but didn't know you were logging it, def subbed!

I got a couple samples of this stuff, I'm excited to try it.
    Complicated. I Applied for this first than I got 3-4 people (no names involved) asked me to apply or other products and I should be fine. I didn't realize it would go this route. This is the first time out of many logs Iv done has this happened. I will just end up back to back logs. The good thing is since my routine will be the same i will be able to see the difference and compare and contrast.

13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Complicated. I Applied for this first than I got 3-4 people (no names involved) asked me to apply or other products and I should be fine. I didn't realize it would go this route. This is the first time out of many logs Iv done has this happened. I will just end up back to back logs. The good thing is since my routine will be the same i will be able to see the difference and compare and contrast.
    Sorry man we can't give out anything to someone who is already under a sponsored log, we don't want to get involved or have issues with other companies if you're already supposed to fulfill a sponsored log. I would advise next time you sign up for an application you don't have other obligations to fulfill.

14. Awesome cardio today.

I apologize for the inconvience with the multiple wins. It was not suppose to go this route, has never happened to me like this.

15. This product came a few days later than expected but I should be done in 15 days.

16. I took 2 today to play around with. Past weekend I did 1.5 serving only.
    For cardio I like 2 better. For heavy lifts 3 such a legs and back and 2 for chest shoulder biceps and triceps. I will tell you more tomorrow.

17. My YouTube uploader was acting up and got the title wrong. I apologize in advanced.

18. my mistake on the video I say flash point rather than flashover and I don't know why. I just noticed that now.

19. The most bomb mac and cheese

20. Some randome guy at the gym started to ask me quesitons so naturally I described it the best I could even though I was tired from my workout and my mind was not all there but I think I did a good job conveying the message. I have another bottle I bought because I will be out of my other preworkout products any way (presurge Unleashed, anarchy and jacked)

So far if I had to list in order just on price not ingredient on what I would pick based on price in the future (nutraplanet or what ever site carrys it)
    Flash over 25$ 45 servings 1
    Pre surge unleashed 27$ 45 servings 2
    Jacked 30$ 45 servings 3
    Anarchy 26$ 35 servings 4
    1mr 35$ 28 servings 5

If I choose Ingredient wise and how I feel not just one or the other but the combo.
    Pre surge unleashed 1
    Flash over 2
    Anarchy 3
    Jacked 4
    1mr 5

This is based on what I have recently used with in the last year. Note (not individual raws like just bulk BA or carnobolic)

Flavor and taste will list 1-5 if I put it in water or just mouth.

Pre surge unleashed 4 water
    Flash over 2 mouth
    Anarchy 3 water if very little water
    Jacked 3 for old 4 for new mouth for lime water for new
    1mr 3 mouth of very little water

21. I went back to 1.5 today and looks like I like 2 better for 1 hour of cardio. Tomorrow i will do two scoops again.

22. Today is my mma/cardio class. I do lot of the stuff you see on spike the ufc full accesses and copy lot of there stuff. Ropes etc.

23. Awesome cardio class. I had 3 in my class today, mind you it's just a apartment gym. The largest I have had is 6 in my class I have 7 bags total. I sweated like a pig.

24. Awesome leg day yesterday and abs.

25. Tomorrow I will workout in the morning before I go to my aunts at 11. Still will get my workout in.

A note. Fst7 is awesome but takes way to long. I'm going to figure out a way shortly how to cut my 2 hours to 1.5 or 1 hour.
    I love the 7x15 at the end. I don't like the high reps as low reps have been proven to increase gh and test.

26. Got to use the mini gym this morning. I did the exact weight as last week since I was not use to the machines there. Back and calves.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Alpha with Omega's Flashover
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Now at Nutraplanet....Omega Sports Flashover!!!!
    By atjnutrition2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Omega Sports M-OHN
    By Scott_Berns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
  4. Omega Sports M1T?????
    By Tatt2d in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 10:10 AM