My flashover omega sports log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My flashover omega sports log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome workout today. I will post in a bit. My phone is used as the music player for the gym so give me 30 minutes. I worked out by my self since my workout partner was gone for the thanksgiving holiday. I am close to the end.
    I have two more cardio classes and I should be left with one or two servings.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Well, just so you know, ours was sent to James Baum... not to DJbombsquad
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I will look monday when the lady comes back. It could just be piled with my other packages in the other room where they keep upfiled packages with no names or mis prints etc so who knows. Ether way I will find out soon.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    dude, an unidentified package came addressed to djbombsquad and they don't know who djbombsquad is?????? you are lucky they didn't call homeland security.....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

haha. I was just thinking about that. It is just a apartment complex but it has happened to some people before where they got a gift with no name on the box they were not home and they held there package for 3 weeks in a back room. Finally they isolated the package and put it together.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    haha. I was just thinking about that. It is just a apartment complex but it has happened to some people before where they got a gift with no name on the box they were not home and they held there package for 3 weeks in a back room. Finally they isolated the package and put it together.
    but the unclaimed package was addressed to djbombsquad, you are lucky you don't live in new york city. giuliani himself would have showed up on your doorstep.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    but the unclaimed package was addressed to djbombsquad, you are lucky you don't live in new york city. giuliani himself would have showed up on your doorstep.

Good point T!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Hahahahahahahahahah funny
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Just got done with my cardio today. I just ran out as of today.

Both my cardio classes were packed with 7 people. 1 person per bag. I think I sweated more than my students.

So I will give my final thoughts.

Taste again I just mouthed it.
    Pump No pump but again I think it is because every study I read on arginine shows zero pump. I think due to that I came in already thinking I would not get a pump.
    Also I had been doing fst7 for a week prior to that before so I could tell that my pump was the same.
    Energy was way up there more than the 1st week with out any product.
    Strength was up there. I pushed some mad weight and felt awesome compared to week 1 with no product.

I will say for the price I give this product 8 out of 10
    Product quality 7 out of 10
    Compared to other products I love the fact that theres no pixy dust. You know what is in there and how much.

This is a product I will buy again. I already have another tub that I had ordered due to the price alone. I hope this will give more people a chance to try this product out.
  11. Board Sponsor

Thanks for the log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Alpha with Omega's Flashover
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Now at Nutraplanet....Omega Sports Flashover!!!!
    By atjnutrition2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Omega Sports M-OHN
    By Scott_Berns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
  4. Omega Sports M1T?????
    By Tatt2d in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 10:10 AM