should i take weight gainer or hydro whey

nightwing

Awards
so im currently trying to gain weight and i was wondering if anyone knows which is better pro complex gainer or serious mass. Also if i do get a gainer then should i even waste my money on taking hydro weigh and casein at night really need help with this question. thanks

BillFuel

Awards
If you are going to do a gainer I really like Stealth from VPX, 45g Protein 78g Carbs and 6g of creatine per serving with 15 servings per container. the cookies and crean and chocolate are both pretty good. I use Stealth for my post workout shake but I still use casein at bed time, I'm not a big user of hydrowhey.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
How about getting something thats not packed with sugar and mix it with some pb? Gainers are the most rediculous thing i have ever heard of! I suggest you save your $ and eat more whole foods. Dymatize Elite Isolate all the way!!! 20 bucks a container and sugar free!! Dont get caught up in the hype.

nightwing

Awards
alright thanks alot i want to save my money so this helps

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money on expensive whey if you're trying to gain weight.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Whole foods, lots of natty peanut butter, bananas, dairy, beef, low GI carbs

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Weight gainers are expenisve though. Make your own with milk, peanut butter, oats, yogurt, ice cream, fruit, etc. Add in scoops of any protein your fancy.