AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strength to make the most learned technique obsolete, power to make the forces of nature themselves quiver at your feet, ferocity so violent even raging fire is overcome by your intensity. This the next chapter in my journey to become the best.

Welcome to my log. This is my first serious log since my cut. It's been a 2-3 months that I have been working on my diet diligently so as to further my foundation as an athlete. Now since I feel that I have found the proper diet to maximize my athletic performance without advanced supplementation, therefore it is now time to unleash my SUPER SWOLE STACK!!!

What is a Super Swole Stack? Its a beautiful unity of a number of AI Sports Nutrition quality supplements to yeild maximal gains in the gym. In this log The Super Swole Stack will consist of:

2 bottles of Testopro
2.5 bottles of Stoked
2 bottles of HGHpro
2 bottles of Glycobol
2 bottle of Life Support
1 bottle of Perform

The log will proceed as follows:

Month 1:
Testopro: 2 pills 2x a day = 4 pills
Stoked: 2 pills 2x a day and 1 pill before bed = 5 pills
Glycobol: 1-2 pills prior to carb-containing meals = 2-4 pills
HGHpro: 4 pills pre-bed
Life Support: 2 pills 2x a day = 4 pills

The Stoked pre-bed I will run for a week or 2 then stop to see if it makes a difference. If I like the results I will continue.

Month 2:
Same as the above with the addition of Perform: 4 pills a day

Reasoning: Perform is marketed as a libido product but after researching the ingredients in perform, i have a theory that they may have the ability to upregulate testicular function and increase testosterone. Many of the ingredients in Perform are marketed as test boosters and there are some scientific articles to support that this may occur. So I will see if the addition of Perform will amplify the stack as a whole in the athletic department...im pretty sure everyone who has tried Perform can attest to its ability to increase libido.

Training:
Powerlifting: 531 routine
Cardio: 2x a week, 15-30 minutes

Diet:
High fat, high protein, low carb

I cycle between the following macros:
50-150g of fat
220-300 grams of protein
20-100 grams of carbs

2100-2600 calories a day.

1 carb refeed a week.

Any questions?

Without further ado, let the madness begin.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final thoughts.....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Today was chest day. Took a pre-workout upone waking along with my first dose of testopro and Stoked.

Goal is 3 sets of 5 reps

Warm up
Stretch out
Warm up rotator cuff

Bench warm up:
135x10
135x5
225x5

Bench Working sets:
240x5
280x5
315x9....NEW PR!!!

This is a great start to this log. Just going to show you that I continue to make gains relying on diet and basic alone. Im really looking foward to see how this stack increases my natural gains.

Assistant work:

Dumbells:
120x6
120x4
120x3

Close Grip:
225x5
275x3
275x1....paused at the bottom to really work all those secondary muscles

2 pills of glycobol

Close grip/Bench superset:

135x10/135x3
135x8/135x4
135x10/135x2

Hammer curls:

25x10
45x10
45x10
45x7

Post workout: 1 gatorade 16.9 ounces, 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 grams vitamin C, 2 grams ALCAR

10 minutes later: 60 grams Whey Isolate

30 minutes later: Meal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a name for the Swole Stack + HGHpro? I want to say there is, but I can't remember it...I'm so ashamed of myself :lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a name for the Swole Stack + HGHpro? I want to say there is, but I can't remember it...I'm so ashamed of myself :lol:
The Swollen Stack LMAO!!! No name that I know of. I am in for this sick stack run!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just noticed that the thread title is SUPER Swole Stack. I read it as Swole Stack for some reason.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOOP WOOP :)

Following Closely! Great start have at it man!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In....You know i wouldn't miss this!
MAUAHAHA!!! WELCOME!! Glad to you have!

I dont think there is a name for that stack...so i made up my own name...SUPER SWOLE STACK!! SSS!!! But im pretty sure there can be a catchier name for it.

I just noticed that the thread title is SUPER Swole Stack. I read it as Swole Stack for some reason.
hmmm maybe i should have capitalized SUPER....well anyway anyone who thinks it's just the Swole stack will get a nice surprise when they realize it's the SWOLE stack with a GH boost!

WOOP WOOP :)

Following Closely! Great start have at it man!

EXCELLENT!! Always a pleasure to have you following!

Great numbers bro, Im in!!!

I expect them to only get better. From this point on it's an all out dash for raw power! Great to have you in for the madness!

pezdog1

Awards
Im surprised you didnt add essentials with that stack bro.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That much on close grip press would seriously make my wrists hurt.
I had a false grip for 275. It helps a lot, just have to grab the bar extra tight so it doesnt slip. Also a little chalk on the false grip helps too.

If I go above 275 wrist wraps are a must. I have very unflexible wrists...they cant even reach 90 degrees....maybe 75.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really interested in the results of this cycle. I have 2 bottles of Testopro, Stoked, Gycobol and Perform and 1 bottle of Hghpro and plan to run a similar cycle soon. Best of luck.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really interested in the results of this cycle. I have 2 bottles of Testopro, Stoked, Gycobol and Perform and 1 bottle of Hghpro and plan to run a similar cycle soon. Best of luck.
Glad to have you along!!! Let me know when you run your stack so I can follow along as well.

I am very eager to see how this stack pans out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ready to watch and support Andre to do his best. Glad we are part of the same team my friend

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ready to watch and support Andre to do his best. Glad we are part of the same team my friend
Welcome John! Yes I am very happy that AI built one heck of a sponsored team. Only going up!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I woke up feeling absolutely refreshed. I forgot how deep the sleep was with HGHpro. I can probably rant and rave about the sleep for anouth paragraph or two but that would get boring for you guys to read quick.

All in all its some of the best sleep I have had in a very long time. Probably since the last time I was on HGHpro, haha!

Today and tomorrow are off days from lifting.

Diet will be vergy high in fat today. Protein will end up round 200-220 grams. Carbs will be very low. In the form of fruits and veggies only. Making the transition from my carb re-feed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

I woke up feeling absolutely refreshed. I forgot how deep the sleep was with HGHpro. I can probably rant and rave about the sleep for anouth paragraph or two but that would get boring for you guys to read quick.

All in all its some of the best sleep I have had in a very long time. Probably since the last time I was on HGHpro, haha!

Today and tomorrow are off days from lifting.

Diet will be vergy high in fat today. Protein will end up round 200-220 grams. Carbs will be very low. In the form of fruits and veggies only. Making the transition from my carb re-feed.
Hghpro helps a good bit.

did you do a carb up meal yesterday?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hghpro helps a good bit.

did you do a carb up meal yesterday?
I did 3 carb meals to be exact for a real thorough refeed. 2 meals of pasta and then i had cookies...which i counted as a carb meal lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up nice and early today to get a fresh start on all my studying from biochem and histology.

Got 7 hours of sleep last night, but I have to admit it feels like i got 12. I am definitely not feeling the need to go back for more sleep which is nice.

NOTE: Upon waking today I noted that i am substantially less sore then the previos day. Now I will not quickly run and attribute this to the stack being that its only 3 days into the log but, I will not that Friday I hit back and Saturday I hit chest/triceps/biceps. My back, biceps and triceps were quite sore yesterday and today it feel fully recovered. My chest still has a pinch of soreness upon flexing. Normally I would expect to get the full force of DOMS today under normal unsupplemented conditions.

Is it the stack? It's too early to make a valid judgement. I just felt it was necessary to note.

Todays diet will consist of roughly:

Carbs: ~50 grams -> all consumed during first meal(oatmeal with milk) with 2 glycobol prior...this does not count fruits and veggies(approx 20-40 extra grams but i normally dont factor them in)

Fat: ~80-90 grams -> starting with 2nd meal
Protein: ~230 grams

Stoked and Testopro were taken upon waking and will be taken again around 2:30-3pm. Life Support is currently in route to my house and will be added upon arrival.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I ran almost the same stack a while back sans the perform and used cycle support instead of life support. It will treat you well.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah I ran almost the same stack a while back sans the perform and used cycle support instead of life support. It will treat you well.
Im hoping!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOALS!!!!

I just noted I did not post my goals. This will be the measure by which I measure this stack.

Basically i will run this stack twice with a 4 week break in the middle. This will total 5 months and 4 months will be mainly focused on how this Super Swole Stack helps me attain my goals.

Goals are set for End of March and Early April:

Bench: 405x2....i want to supercede by previous best and hit it for a double. That or be able to hit 405 come rain or shine.

Squat: 600+. I really feel this is within my current limit, I just have to train up to it slowly to ensure that everything stays in place lol.

Deadlift: 545+. My current best is 525. I would really like to pull 585...but I will be happy pulling 545.

Weight: 180's. I would prefer being lower 180s when i hit these numbers.

If I reach these goals...I will be speechless. Im shooting for them with all I have so that I can evolve my training to the next step. Now if I miss these goals but get close...then heck I will still be stronger then I am today and that's progress.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just noted I did not post my goals. This will be the measure by which I measure this stack.

Basically i will run this stack twice with a 4 week break in the middle. This will total 5 months and 4 months will be mainly focused on how this Super Swole Stack helps me attain my goals.

Goals are set for End of March and Early April:

Bench: 405x2....i want to supercede by previous best and hit it for a double. That or be able to hit 405 come rain or shine.

Squat: 600+. I really feel this is within my current limit, I just have to train up to it slowly to ensure that everything stays in place lol.

Deadlift: 545+. My current best is 525. I would really like to pull 585...but I will be happy pulling 545.

Weight: 180's. I would prefer being lower 180s when i hit these numbers.

If I reach these goals...I will be speechless. Im shooting for them with all I have so that I can evolve my training to the next step. Now if I miss these goals but get close...then heck I will still be stronger then I am today and that's progress.
Your goals are only dreams for me.:( I don't doubt you will reach them.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your goals are only dreams for me.:( I don't doubt you will reach them.:)
With AI Sports supporting me its only a matter of time i reach those goals and then supercede them.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With AI Sports supporting me its only a matter of time i reach those goals and then supercede them.

And I am happy that we will be here when you crush them goals.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff so far brother! I can't wait to see this take off. Also I can see your recovery improving just from the HGHpro alone, the recovery agents are no joke. I can't wait to see how this develops. I can see yo hitting these goals barring any injury. So go ahead and kill it!

STX,
I think we called it the Go Pro Stack, and or the SWOLE Pro stack. Lots of names were tossed up in one of the promos when the HGHpro logs were first coming out but I can't remember the name someone decided to go with. Of course that was long ago when i was still with AI. You guys keep on kicking that arse!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH SNAP KLEEN IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

Good to see you drop by brotha! Needless to say this is going to be a fun ride.

Quick Update:

All soreness has diminshed after 2 rest days. This is what i experienced last time i took the SWOLE stack...but it kicked in much faste this time. Sleep is still amazing. I have noted that my muscles have more of a dense-ness to them. It's a mix between fullness, prominence, and increased density. My normal rested muscle tone has hardened up on my large muscle groups.

As far as weight goes, the changes in phsyiqe are being reflected in my weight. Its not muscle gain as the current muscle being more filled out. Im at 188 where normally i would be at 184-185 this time of the week. It's almost as if my muscle are holding on to the glycogen a little longer or there is some sort of increase in protein synthesis that is filling me out.

Vascularity is not up...but its more consistent. Im kind of surprised that im already noting these small changes so early on. Its nothing uber pronounced, but its enough for me to take note.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OH SNAP KLEEN IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

Good to see you drop by brotha! Needless to say this is going to be a fun ride.

Quick Update:

All soreness has diminshed after 2 rest days. This is what i experienced last time i took the SWOLE stack...but it kicked in much faste this time. Sleep is still amazing. I have noted that my muscles have more of a dense-ness to them. It's a mix between fullness, prominence, and increased density. My normal rested muscle tone has hardened up on my large muscle groups.

As far as weight goes, the changes in phsyiqe are being reflected in my weight. Its not muscle gain as the current muscle being more filled out. Im at 188 where normally i would be at 184-185 this time of the week. It's almost as if my muscle are holding on to the glycogen a little longer or there is some sort of increase in protein synthesis that is filling me out.

Vascularity is not up...but its more consistent. Im kind of surprised that im already noting these small changes so early on. Its nothing uber pronounced, but its enough for me to take note.

There is an increase in protein synthesis associated with Divanex probably with many other ingredients as well but I just read about the Divanex recently so I am sure you are showing more fullness.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually notice a difference on days I take HGHPro from days I don't recovery wise.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree, i passed out last night and forgot to take it....Muscles are sore as hell today! Won't be forgetting to take it tonight.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Squats!!!

So I had a pretty solid squat day. Definitely feeling stronger and more incontrol of the weight. And I am going a little bit lower to ensure im hitting a competition depth. Im also going barefoot which seems to have made a world of difference.

Squats was 3 sets for 5 reps:

Warm up
Stretch out

Squat: warm up
135x10
135x5
225x5

Squat workout:
315x5
360x5
410x11

The 410 i almost slipped while walking out and it zapped a good bit of strength to re-stablize myself. Probably could have done more if my walk out was a little more solid.

Assistance work
Front Squats ATG: Light
135x10
135x10
135x10

Ham Curls:
25x10
75x9
75x8
75x7

I wanna go to my school gym to see if they have a donkey calf raise machine...so calves are put on hold for right now.

glycobol was taken in the middle of front squats. Then I drank a mix of gatorada, recoverpro, and vitamin C.

10 minutes later was 50 grams of Whey Isolate (trunutrition)

30 minutes later was a meal.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had a pretty solid squat day. Definitely feeling stronger and more incontrol of the weight. And I am going a little bit lower to ensure im hitting a competition depth. Im also going barefoot which seems to have made a world of difference.

Squats was 3 sets for 5 reps:

Warm up
Stretch out

Squat: warm up
135x10
135x5
225x5

Squat workout:
315x5
360x5
410x11

The 410 i almost slipped while walking out and it zapped a good bit of strength to re-stablize myself. Probably could have done more if my walk out was a little more solid.

Assistance work
Front Squats ATG: Light
135x10
135x10
135x10

Ham Curls:
25x10
75x9
75x8
75x7

I wanna go to my school gym to see if they have a donkey calf raise machine...so calves are put on hold for right now.

glycobol was taken in the middle of front squats. Then I drank a mix of gatorada, recoverpro, and vitamin C.

10 minutes later was 50 grams of Whey Isolate (trunutrition)

30 minutes later was a meal.
Very nice workout.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ i really like that idea. Im starting to consider a whole routine just for calves apart from legs. So Ill have my norm 3 day split for 531 and then an extra calf workout.

Im still trying to figure out where im going ot fit in my cardio. I think I'll have a better idea when i can fit it in on Monday when I start work.....Oh yeah i got a job ontop of grad school guys. It's a part time position as a graduate assistant. The pay is good for the position and it will lighten the financial burden of the household (I can pay for my gas, pay off my credit card, and start saving up since all my money went into tuition).

Hitting shoulder in a little bit. Ill be back with an update soon.

KrayzeeMonkey

KrayzeeMonkey

Awards
late but in as well.. What you do now for squats is my dream. also love the smith machine donkey calf raises such a fantastic idea

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
late but in as well.. What you do now for squats is my dream. also love the smith machine donkey calf raises such a fantastic idea

Dont worry, this log is just getting started! Glad to have you. My current squat numbers where once a dream for me as well...and now I dream of bigger number that will one day become a reality. Just gotta keep workin!

Really bro your numbers are sick!!!! great work.

Thank you. I have a long way to go but I greatly appreciate the compliments. I firmly believe that it is through the blessing of God I am able to continue to accomplish my goals in life and in the gym.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updates!!

Today was shoulders and i got a little over zealous and added 5lbs to my last set which i wasnt suppose to. Also i didnt properly warm up so i didnt hit the numbers i thought i could have during my last woring set.

Military Press(standing bar starts at chest):
140x3
160x3
185x1x2

Should have warmed up a bit more...it was kinda cold in my garage.

Assistance work:

Military Press(standing bar starts at chest):
135x5
135x7

Military Press(Seated with bar starting at top of head):
225x6
225x6
225x7......i pushed hard and my form wasnt that great but I wasnt gonna let my self hit three six's in a row lol.

Triple super set: standing dumbell military press/side laterals/rear laterals

45x8/25x8/25x8
45x8/25x8/25x8
45x7/25x8/25x10

My new wheyology came in the mail yesterday. Vanilla flavor....its thoroughly delicious. It has 4 grams of leucine per serving and it tastes like a dream. I got a sample of the Jamocha flavor and that one is just as good if not better.

So not I will save my RecoverPro for post cardio when Ill need it the most. I gotta make this puppy last lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you say it kicked in faster this time around and that is what I had experienced it kicks in sooner and works better every time I use it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you say it kicked in faster this time around and that is what I had experienced it kicks in sooner and works better every time I use it.
DW I really dont like to say it kicked in faster....but its the only possible explanation I have. I have seen noticeable physique changes and recovery is remarkable. My legs should have been killing me today after that leg day but they only feel slightly sore today.

This really is one of those stacks that is truly better with continued use. I am very much impressed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I really dont like to say it kicked in faster....but its the only possible explanation I have. I have seen noticeable physique changes and recovery is remarkable. My legs should have been killing me today after that leg day but they only feel slightly sore today.

This really is one of those stacks that is truly better with continued use. I am very much impressed.
Think we're on to something, I remember thinking the second time around that it must be working better cuz my liver was cleaned out with cycle support but the 3rd time it was even stronger and kicked in immediately and I remember thinking just what you said. I didn't expect this cuz it's usually the opposite for me.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Think we're on to something, I remember thinking the second time around that it must be working better cuz my liver was cleaned out with cycle support but the 3rd time it was even stronger and kicked in immediately and I remember thinking just what you said. I didn't expect this cuz it's usually the opposite for me.

You may be right DW.I know for other supplements it usually takes either a little longer to kick in or just about the same time. I havent really thought about it much but if I set down and look at the ingredient panel in detail and do a little extra research I may be able to come up with a crude hypothesis.

Or maye we can just get nate in here and he can tell us why lol.