DAA and GHenerate

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my hand on oth of these and was wondering if it woudl be best to take them together or seperately, thanks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bump

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this depends on your age of course
Second if you havent used either seperatly i would suggest start with DAA, add in TMG, SAMe, an L-dopa sup (Powerful) and maybe some DIM, That way you have everything to ensure your DAA is being used correctly, no build up of estrogen, and L-Dopa to lower prolactin.

That is just me, but you can deff use them together since One is ment for Test and the other GH production

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hav used DAA before...... not ghenerate what is tmg and SAMe? what would be good products of those...................would growth tech (vitamin shoppe brand) be good for the l -dopa?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GHenerate is goood but it does not produce any drop in prolactin.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TMG is trymethylglycine, its a methyl donor that will help DAA be converted to NMDA (sp?)
SAMe, also helps your body get more out of DAA
You need a high level L-Dopa to reduce prolactin since some research says DAA raises it, also high doses B6 will produce similar results as L-Dopa
Growth tech is not a good L-dopa product

I suggest you go read the write up for LIT by App Nut, it explains everything about TMG and SAMe to help DAA and its conversions

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot....do u have alink to that? and are thos ethings i can get in a store sumewhere or woudl i have to order them off the internet?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if i used lg's I - GH -1 with the DAA since its buy one get one free right now at nutra...im thinkin that might be the way to go!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
igh1 helps lower prolactin

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i jus tdont want my prolactin levels gettin too high with teh DAA cuz i was htinkin of runnin it for aout 3 weeks, u think that be good? If i jsut took some extra b vitamins u think id be ok, cuz i aint relaly got the money to be buyin tons of stuff

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what r sum signs of elevated prolactin? also, will it go back down to baseline after i stop DAA? sorry for all the quesitons but thank you for all the help

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok i did some more research for you last night,
i cant post links since i dont have 50 posts yet hahaha, just search for lit-up by app nut in the search engine.
you can by them at vitamin shoppe if you wish
signs of elevated prolactin are puffy nips and lactation
honestly there will be an increase of estrogen and prolactin with DAA, but you dont have to take action to lower it unless you see signs of an issue coming on
so if i were you
id run DAA at 3g each day for 14 days then run it at 2g for the remainder of the bottle or the third week
use ghenerate as directed
id only add TMG, thats what i do, stuff is really cheap, 1g with my DAA dose

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can i get sum TMG? thanks alot bro...reps!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitamin Shoppe carries it, i work there
I bought mine off nutra, but either is fine
Also when DAA builds up in your system you no longer need the 3g dose, you can reduce to a maintence dose to avoid sides and use for longer periods, best of luck man

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsome, thanks gain so im gonna run the daa at 3g for 2 weeks then 2g for a week or two........u think i should run ghenerate with it or just like run it by itself when i stop DAA

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id say with it, since you've already ran DAA alone you know what to expect from it so you can tell what the Ghenerate is doing, use it pre-wo and b4 bed 5 on 2 off, awsome pumps on the stuff, have fun

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no problem man, anytime
what else are u runnin with this may i ask?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
runnin DAA jsut started Ghenerate today pre workout, animal pak multi, hydrowhey, beta alanine pre workout, LCLT post workout waxy maize fish oils glucosamine, kre alkalyn

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh good stack bro, waxy maize and kre-alkayne arnt the best tho, ull get good results

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats wrong with waxy maize?................what owuld u recommend? U think i hsould jsut go with mono? I have that too but figured id finish off the kre alkalyn first

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well kre-alkalyne is mono, ph corrected...which in tern degrades in the stomach faster then mono, Creapure, MCC, Creatine Nitrate are the most impressive imo
and waxy maize doesnt digest as fast as claimed, its slower then white bread...the claims are made on Virtago S2 i believe, not bulk waxy maize....im not a fan of refined carbs what so ever since they lack fiber, and micro nutrients...if i were to use a refined carb it would be Virtago S2/Palatinose

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
C.Nitrate suppose to be real good

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got TMG and SAMe.....how would u suggest dosing these to help with DAA sides

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats the milligram per cap of the SAMe?
1g TMG with DAA

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the sam e is 400 mg, it seems like alot cuz the bottle was prettty xpensive...... it says take on an empty stomach so when woudl u recommend? and how much?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wait im confused why the samE

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you guys read the app nut lit up-write up, srry i cant post...its on here
they discuse the use of tmg and same to better activate the recpetors in the brain and the conversion of DAA to NMDA to be used to make test...i would do 1g TMG, 400mg SAMe, and 3g DAA empty stomach first thing in the A.M.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heres the link:
anabolicminds dot com/forum/supplements/163367-applied-nutriceuticals-litup dot html

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I woudl say its a good stack Im on hrt but know a few friends that liked when they stacked hcgererate with TCF-1 after cycle.
one of them posted he used it like this (if i remember correcly):
basic nolva PCT after cycle then-
wk1-6 HCGenerate 3 caps ed
wk1-4 TCF-1 (not sure dose but i assume the standerd as on bottle)

and he told me he feels it helps alot with boosting test.

not sure if that helps but its me 0.2 cents.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i was lookin into HChenerate but its expensive lol