AI Cynostane LOG.. 01.11.2010

Magikskittlz

Awards
For any gym junkie who gives a Shizzle!

Welcome Iron brothers!! So here I am 3 years on and ready for my 1st ever PH cycle. I have read many reviews and had great feedback from users at my gym using Cynostane, so I decided to take the plunge and hopefully 'reap the rewards' in the 30 days!!

About me:

26 years old
93kg
5'11
BF % unknown (guestimate 12-14%)
3 years gym experience.

I have supplemented before with N.O supplements, Test Boosters, creatine etc

My staple have been taking for sometime now and will be taking whilst on cycle:

Gaspari Myofusion
High strength fish oil (tablespoon in AM)
flaxseed oil (tablespoon in PM before bed)
Dymatize Super Amino 4800MG
Holland and barrett Glucosamine 2000mg daily
Holland and Barrett Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium.
Max strength Multi-Vitamins

What I have pre loaded so far since 25.10.2010:

CEL Cycle Assist @ 4 caps AM 4 caps PM
Himalaya Liv-52 initially 4 caps a day 2AM, 2PM along side Cycle Assist.

Cycle begins 01.11.2010

Cynostane at 30mg that's 3 pills a day will try space them out minimum 4 hours apart.
Will continue taking CEL Cycle Assist at recommended dosage but will take first dosage 4 hrs before my first Cynostane pill.

Will look something like this:

6am CEL Cycle Assist/ 1 Liv 52
10am Cynostane
2pm Cynostane
6pm Cynostane
10pm CEL Cycle Assist/ 1 Liv 52

Any recommendation on times? Here the dosage of Cycle Assist is longer that 12hrs I read somewhere that there should be a minimum 4 hrs gap between any PH and a support supplement? Is this true?

My cycle will run for 30 days.

PCT I have decided to stay OTC. pls fellas no flaming about SERMS needed and they are a must! It's a weakish PH and SERMS carry there own risks. I will use a SERM when I do a stronger cycle. I PROMISE!!

Ok so I have Iforce Reversitol V2
What should the dosage be? It says 3 caps a day for 4 weeks I was thinking doing 3/2/2/1? Any thoughts?

Biotivia bioforge pro max @ 3 caps. (Recommended is 2 caps daily)

DS lean extreme cort blocker.

This is PCT.
Wk 1-4 reveristol v2
Wk 1-4 bioforge
Wk 3-6 lean extreme
Also at wk 1 will take Primoridal Creapure to compensate for any loss in strength. My staple will also be during and after cycle. Should I purchase another bottle of cycle support for pct or is it not needed?

Calories: I'm not going to give you a break down of what I eat and when. What I will tell you is that my Carbs will come from Wholewheat Pasta, wild basmati rice, brown rice, Ezekiel bread, wholegrain bread, oats and lots of fruit and veg.
Protein- shakes, protein bars, milk, chicken, eggs, fish, kidney beans, chic peas, etc etc blah blah blah......

I will add Cardio to my regime as I want to reduce some BF this was another reason I decided to go with Cynostane.

Any Q or advice most welcome.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 1.

My epic journey has begun. I dropped my pills at the stated times in previous post.

All day I had a feeling of well being, felt focus and happy?! Could this be possible on the 1st day or am I just thinking it? Lol

Anyway, Iv just got back from gym. I train I the evening as work comes 1st! I have had my super amino pills and also PHD waxy vol. The feeling in the gym was amazing!! The parts I trained today feel tight and during workout they were ready to pop! Veins showing a little during workout but nothing major!!

So far so good... Feel normal, no mad head rushes, no unusual pain.

Winter is approching here in the UK, so people are walking around in long coats, hats etc.. I was wearing a T-shirt at work and whilst out and about. So the stuff has given me a warm feeling inside thermogenic shizzit kickin in?

This is what I trained.

Chest
All my weights are in KG.

Bench press:
Warm up 20kg 30 reps
1st- 80kg 10 reps
2nd- 100kg 10 reps
3rd- 110kg 5 reps
4th-60kg 20 reps (burn out)

Upper chest incline DB press:
1st- 32kg 10 reps
2nd- 34kg 10 reps
3rd- 40kg 5 reps

Lower chest decline press:
1st- 80kg 10 reps
2nd- 90kg 8 reps
3rd- 100kg 6 reps

Pec Deck:
1st- 75kg 10 reps
2nd- 89kg 10 reps
3rd- 109kg 6 reps
4th- 55kg 15 reps (burnout, wanted do more but correct form was not in play!!)

Biceps:

Standing bicep curl with bar:
Warm up 10kg 15 reps
Set 1-3 were all 30kg and 10 reps

Preacher EZ bar:
1st- 30kg 10 reps
2nd- 35kg 10 reps
3rd- 45kg 6 reps

Hammer curls across body:
1st- 15kg 10 reps
2nd- 17.5kg 8 reps

please note the weights im pushing have nothing to do with Cynostane as these are what i have built upto.. I did state iv trained for 3 years but tbh the first year i wasnt really into it that much, as time progressed, i have been more commited and over the last year and a bit iv dedicated more time to gym and realised the importance of a balanced and healthy diet.

I was running late today so didn't get time to finish off properly at the gym. I may change my training to volume training whilst on Cynostane depends how I feels I want to go heavier during PCT. any thoughts?

Food intake was good quality food. Carbs were high and so was protein. Fats im snacking on nuts and also the fish and flaxseed oil.
Consumed 3 litres of water.

Any Q or ideas most welcome.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 2.

My dosage of pills and times remains the same. Woke up this morning feeling 'tight' my biceps and chest felt as if i had just trained them. Again, feeling really warm come a point at work i had to pop into my local Boots and get some deodrants etc. LOL Walking around with the 'Alpha male' feeling or maybe listening to too much Rap music.. ha ha (joke)

Ok so iv finished my second workout this evening.

what i trained today:

Back

warm up lots of stretching

Chin ups:
body weight only, 30 sec rest between sets.
1st- 10 reps
2nd- 10 reps
3rd- 10 reps

Barbell Rows:
1st- 65kg 10 reps
2nd- 85kg 10 reps
3rd- 105kg 8reps

Lying T bar row close grip:
1st- 40kg 15 reps
2nd- 60kg 10 reps
3rd- 80kg 6 reps (wanted push 2 more, but correct form was not in motion)

Seated Cable rows:
1st- 75kg 10 reps
2nd- 95kg 8 reps
3rd- 115kg 6 reps

Rear Delts (machine)
1st- 48kg 10 reps
2nd- 61kg 10 reps
3rd- 75kg 6 reps

Rear shrugs: (long bar)
Sets 1-3 70kg 10 reps (nice slow motion and a little pinch at the top, hold and release) yeaa baby!!!

Triceps:

close grip barbell bench press:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd-90kg 8 reps
3rd- 100kg 6 reps

Skull crushers:
1st- 30kg 10 reps
2nd- 40kg 8 reps
3rd- 40kg 8 reps

Cable rope overhead ext:
sets 1-3 40kg 10 reps

Tricep Pushdown:
1st- 30kg 10 reps
2nd- 35kg 8 reps
3rd- 40kg 6 reps

(please note the tricep pushdowns were performed on a lat pulldown machine. Although the weights may read 'light' i can tell you they were tough LOL)

So, im sitting at home typing this up. I feel absolutely normal. NO SIDES whatsoever.
NO additional aggression
NO zits (not yet anyway)
Libido still were it was.
NO light headed feeling

Body feels 'tight' and looks 'pumped'.. The body parts i trained today and yesterday are 'sore' i have noticed that they are still 'hard'....

Food intake good quality source.

Water intake 2.5 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the ride! Nice to see someone else use kg's and not only me :D

//CC

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cheers fellas... Ye all the weight in my gym are in KG. Sometimes I'm reading logs and got a unit coverter open coverting lbs to KG lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers fellas... Ye all the weight in my gym are in KG. Sometimes I'm reading logs and got a unit coverter open coverting lbs to KG lol
Same here brah :icon_lol:

//CC

Magikskittlz

Awards
Ok quick update I'm at work today I'm feeling really warm, getting hot flushes, only taken 2 pills so far. Water intake is around 1.5 litres till now, feeling a little 'spaced out'. Been busy at work so I'm just putting it down to lack of food. On my lunch now having chicken and salad with wholegrain large plait. Then knock back some myofusion. Will post tonight after gym.

Peace

Magikskittlz

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a couple bottles of these stashed...will be following along to see how this treats you!

Cheers bud!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about this one for a while though I never picked it up... going to follow along for the ride.

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 3.

Firstly, thank you very much guys! i appreciate your support.

Ok so day 3, dosing remain the same this goes for all. (Support Supplements, Cynostane and also Staple)

This afternoon whilst at work my body was so warm.. i was letting of so much heat i think i could keep my family warm (for a month at least), save on gas, and invest in some more supps..PMSL
I am experiencing the thermogenic effect for sure, after all Cynostane does promote fat loss so im guessing its doing just that! After eating and drinking more water i did feel a lot better, all im saying is this stuff cries out for food.. I felt my appetite increase today and because of the busy period at work i kind of neglected myself of food!!

I trained-

Forearm:

Standing palms up barbell behind back wrist curls
1st- 20kg 12 reps
2nd- 30kg 12 reps
3rd- 40kg 12 reps
4th- 50kg 12 reps

Palm up wrist curl barbell over bench
1st- 20kg 12 reps
2nd- 25kg 12 reps
3rd- 30kg 10 reps
4th- 35kg 6 reps

Palm down wrist curl barbell standing
1st-4th set all 15kg 1oreps

I felt as if i could do more, but decided i should take it easy as its only my 3rd day on Cynostane, dont want to cause injury so soon..

Abs

Decline crunch
1st- 15 reps
2nd-15 reps
3rd- 15 reps

All only body weight. Slow movement, hold at top for few secs and release, and repeat

Leg Raise
1st- 12 reps
2nd- 10 reps
3rd- 10 reps
4th- 10 reps

Cable Crunches
1st-3rd 90kg 8 reps

I FELT THESE HARD!!!!

Barbell Side Bend
1st-3rd 30kg 10 reps

NO SIDES so far!! Perhaps it early but it feels as if im not on anything at all!
ALL the body parts i have trained since day 1 are still 'sore' and 'hard'.. Looking a little fuller and pumped.

Food intake was quality. No cheats. Just so you get an idea since day 1 and upto day 30 im consuming/plan on around 600-700g Carbs and im hitting 360g protein

Water intake 3 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Thanks. So far so good!! Still early and feeling and noticing things already! i have high hopes... Want to share it with my 'E-Family'.. LOL

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Curious about this one for a while though I never picked it up... going to follow along for the ride.
Thanks. So far so good!! Still early and feeling and noticing things already! i have high hopes... Want to share it with my 'E-Family'.. LOL

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 4.

My dosing of pills was +1 hr of the stated times previously posted. No reason i wasnt experimenting or anything just put my alarm on 'snooze' and slept through till 7am.

I have noticed a little leaning out so far, nothing major though. its still early days. My intake of food has increased slightly, feeling hungry more often. I dont get the 'bloat' after eating carbs, i have also noticed my stomach tighten up a little and has become flatter. The abs workout may have contributed :)

ok so Day 4 workout as follows:

Shoulders

DB shoulder press:
1st- 30kg 10 reps (per 1 DB weight stated here so total would be 60kg)
2nd- 36kg-8 reps
3rd- 40kg- 6 reps
4th- 15kg 20 reps (This set was done immediately after dropping the 40kg no rest period)

Front DB incline raise:
1st- 7kg 10 reps
2nd- 8kg 8 reps
3rd- 8 reps

Rear Military press:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd- 60kg 8 reps
3rd 65kg 8 reps

Bent over Lateral raise:
1st- 8kg 10 reps
2nd- 8kg 10 reps
3rd- 8kg 10 reps

Traps

Plate shrugs:

1st-3rd 50kg (total) 12 reps

shrugs using chest press machine:
1st- 60kg 10 reps (total was 120kg for both sides)
2nd-80kg 8 reps
3rd - 100kg 6 reps

All in all, a good 4 days.

Food intake is high and quality. No cheats so far.

Water intake 2.5 litres.

I am definately feeling the thermogenic effect i had felt this from day 1 tbh. I see my self leaning out a little considering the amount of food im getting down me.

NO SIDES!!!

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 5.

This morning i knocked back my multi vit, Super Amino, glucosomine etc and headed to the gym after dropping my little brother off to school. Did 30 min cardio (incline 1.5, speed 8.5) followed by more abs work, nothing major just some cable crunches and leg raises. This was all done on an empty stomach.

Got home around 9.45am had some oats and myofusion took my 1st dose of Cynostane with fish oil then went to sleep...

iv noticed this morning that RECOVERY has also kicked in. Usually when i do cardio in the mornings i feel really lazy during the day and cannot be arsed do anything else. BUT today is different!! Will go gym tonight and train legs!!

Other than that looking a little leaner, more pumped, muscle hardness has also kicked in. I touch bi/tri back etc all 'hard'...Looking forward to see what else this stuff can do for me...

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 5 cont'd.....

on Frinday evening i hit the gym in the evening just to do legs. As mentioned in the morning log i did cardio and a few ab workouts. The recovery was great!

Legs are as follows:

Squats:
1st- 60kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 8 reps
3rd-100kg 6 reps
4th- 120kg 4 reps

I felt the strength kick in today, usually my 120kg is a 1 max rep! i focus on form and depth, no half hearted lame attempt at squatting! real deep and a big thrust up is how i do these bad boys!

Leg Press Machine:
1st- 150kg 10 reps
2nd- 200kg 8 reps
3rd- 250kg 6 reps
4th- 300kg 4 reps

Again, strength increase here as well. My 4th set is usally a 1 max rep. Wanted to go one more set but will save that for next wk.

Stiff Leg deadlift:
sets 1-3 all 60kg 10 reps. Slow and correct form used!

Standing Calf raise:
1st- 120kg 10 reps
2nd-160kg 8 reps
3rd- 160kg 8 reps

standing angled calf raise:
1st-3rd set burnout 50kg

The 1st five days are over. I have noticed thermogenic effects, food intake has increased slightly, feeling a little more aggressive now, little leaner, muscle hardness..
and RECOVERY!! its amazing!

NO shrinkage in nuts
NO light headed feelings
NO Acne
BIG Boners!

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane day 6 and 7.

The weekend is here and im hard at work. NO gym, just eating lots of food and drinking lots of water!

Feel like i have recovered well from my weeks workout feeling stronger, raring to go to the gym and see what i can do! 'DOMS' these dont even exist anymore!! LOL
When i do legs on a Friday i usually feel these hard over the weekend and into the beginning of the following wk but not this time!

Looking forward to Monday and see if i can bust my Chest harder than last week, hoping to get some bigger number/reps on there!

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 8.

So the weekend was manic. Was busy at work, Sunday was out with family during the day, and friends the evening. Food intake was a little lower than usual.

Anyway enough of that day 8 (Monday) was feeling a little **** (just lack of sleep) come home from work and just crashed for about an hour... Woke up thinking 'shyte im still tired going to have a pants workout'...... well........

Chest:

Bench press:
1st warm up- 60kg 12 reps
2nd- 100kg 10 reps
3rd- 110kg 6 reps
4th- 120kg 4 reps PR!!!!

Incline DB press:
1st- 35kg 10 reps
2nd-40kg 6 reps
3rd 42.5kg 6 reps

Decline Barbell Press:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd-90kg 8 reps
3rd- 100kg 6 reps

DB flys flat bench:
1st 17.5kg 10 reps
2nd- 20kg 8 reps
3rd- 25 kg 8 reps

Biceps

Standing bicep curl barbell:
1st-3rd 40kg 10 reps

seated concentration curls:
1st- 12.5kg 10 reps
2nd- 15kg 8 reps
3rd- 17.5kg 8 reps

standind cable curls:
1st-3rd 40kg (total) 10 reps

Regardless of the 'lower' food intake the night before, the lack of sleep and the fact i felt like shyte i actually bust my chest harder, bigger weights and reps. Was impressed considering how i was feeling!

This stuff is treating me well so far. I have already put on some size on upper body, clearly visible.

RECOVERY is FANTASTIC!!! i cant stress this enough.
Strength increase is now evident.
getting leaner seeing new 'cuts' appear
Thermogenic defo kicked in big time

NO sides!!!

Food intake quality. Water 2.5 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 9.

straight into the workout....

Back:

Barbell rows:
1st- warm up 60kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 10 reps
3rd 100kg 6 reps
4th 120kg 5 reps

one arm DB row:
1st- 44kg 10 reps
2nd- 50kg 10 reps
3rd 50kg 10 reps

Low Pulley:
1st- 85kg 10 reps
2nd-105kg 8 reps
3rd- 115 7 reps

Rear delt machine:
1st- 68kg 10 reps
2nd- 75kg 10 reps
3rd- 82kg 6 reps (lost form so didnt carry on)

Rear Shrugs:
1st-3rd 50kg 10 reps

Tricep

Close grip bench press:
1st- 60 kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 8 reps
3rd 100kg 6 reps

Skull crushers:
1st-3rd 40kg 10 reps

Reverse grip pulldowns:
1st- 35kg 12 reps
2nd- 45kg 10 reps
3rd- 55kg 10 reps

Overhead EXT:
1st- 20kg 20 reps
2nd 30kg 15 reps

Some new records on these workouts. Im sitting at home typing this up right now everything i have trained feels normal. I want to go again and workout. LOL

Good food intake. Water intake 3 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 10.

ok firstly im kind of behind with this log so im playing catchup.. Day 10 was an easy day just bust forearms/abs and did cardio...

Behind back wrist curl:
1st- 40kg 12 reps
2nd- 50kg 12 reps
3rd- 60kg 8 reps

Standing forearm curl with EZ bar:
1st- 15kg 10 reps
2nd 20kg 10 reps
3rd- 20kg 10 reps

Cable wrist curls:
1st- 30kg 20 reps
2nd- 40kg 15 reps
3rd- 50kg 14 reps
4th- 30kg 20 reps
5th- 30kg 20 reps

Abs

Leg raise:
sets 1-3 all body weight. 12 reps each set

Side 2 side:
sets 1-3 with 20kg plate each hand. (1 set= 20 reps)

Cable crunches:
sets 1-3 90kg, 10 reps (per set)

Cardio:

45 mins cycling.

whilst doing foremarms VASCULARITY was amazing!!! Veins were popping, ready to blow!
Every set felt easy. Rest period was short. The recovery between sets has increased significantly as well. You can see from my sets and reps i went a little 'silly' on forearms but im blaming the Cynostane!! Enough said! :)

Cardio was sooo easy. Felt as if i could go on forever.

Really enjoying Cynostane at the moment...

Honestly, iv experienced NO SIDES so far! Its as if im not on anything at all!!

Food intake BIG! water intake 3.5 Litres

Peace

Magikskittlz

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, you move some weight on the back exercises that is for sure. I will say that 3 liters of water a day seems low, might want to try and double that if you can. It will also help you stay drier in appearance, ie skin tighter and more vascular. I have 3 liters of water before noon everyday!

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 11.

Didnt get much sleep lastnight, body felt a little tired this morning and then off to work, didnt get home till around 5.30pm. I had alittle 'power nap' then headed to the gym...

Today was shoulder and traps...

Shoulders:

Shoulder Press:
warm up (stretching, light weight reps)
1st- 32kg- 10 reps
2nd-36kg- 8 reps
3rd- 40kg- 6 reps
4th- 25kg 40 reps (burnout)

Standing Military Press:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd- 60kg 8 reps
3rd- 60kg 8 reps

Standing Plate raise:
1st- 15kg 10 reps
2nd- 15kg 10 reps
3rd- 20kg 10 reps

Incline front Shoulder Press:
1st- 20kg 10 reps
2nd- 22.5kg 10 reps
3rd- 22.5kg 10 reps

Side Cable Lateral raise:
sets 1-3 15kg 20 reps each set (10 reps per side)

Traps:
warm up with barbell.
1st- 60kg 12 reps
2nd- 90kg 10 reps
3rd- 130kg 7 reps

angles shrugs using chest press machine:
1st- 120kg 15 reps
2nd- 140kg 15 reps
3rd- 140kg 15 reps

Considering i was feeling a little worn out.. I pushed myself as much as i could go.. little disappointed with shoulder press wanted to squeeze 1 or 2 more reps on 40kg or even push up to 42.5kg. Saying that my 1st set was up by 2kg this week and did 10 reps and also managed to do a burnout 40 reps... (im feeling beeter now) lol

So 11 days into the cycle NO SIDES, iv got a couple of zits on my back but im not putting that down to the Cynostane. Everyone gets a couple now and again...

What iv noticed so far...........

-Strength increasing
-NO DOMS
-Feeling good in myself just generally a happier person....
-Recovery is immense
-Vascularity
-Needing food more often
-Leaner (slightly)
-Erections and Sex is amazing!
-Muscle hardness/fullness
-Trying to 'hump' uglier birds?? (this is a side effect) lol
-Random 'boners'...
-The 'Boys' are still hanging like before...

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Looks good man, you move some weight on the back exercises that is for sure. I will say that 3 liters of water a day seems low, might want to try and double that if you can. It will also help you stay drier in appearance, ie skin tighter and more vascular. I have 3 liters of water before noon everyday!
Thanks. Man i dont know how you do that!! i drink like 3 litres and im happy. Im peeing every like 25-30 mins.. The toilet at work is getting abused! Anglia water must be loving the huge bills it send to my work place!! PMSL!! I will try and up it. Have you done a Cyno cycle or are you planning on? This stuff has given me no issues as yet. Im thinking perhaps increase the dosage and get another bottle.. OR just ride it out at 30mg as its my 1st cycle....

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 12.

Hoo fcukn ray!! finally up to date.. yee haaaa

ok so the gym was packed out today. Wanted to begin with Squats but the squat rack was occupied and ppl waiting... I didnt bother using the Smith machine as i dont find it effective at all. Feels like im cheating!

Legs

Leg Press:
1st- 50kg 8 reps
2nd- 100kg 10 reps
3rd-250kg 8 reps
4th- 300kg 6 reps (extra 2 reps this wk)

Lunges:
sets 1-3 40kg 20 reps per set (10/10)

Lying leg curl:
1st- 20kg 15 reps
2nd- 35kg 12 reps
3rd- 45kg 10 reps
4th- 55kg 7 reps

Leg EXT:
sets 1-3 50kg 10 reps (hold at top slowly release, these fcuked me BIGTIME)

Seated Calf raise:
Sets 1-4 40kg 12 reps

Standing Calf raise:
1st-80kg 12 reps
2nd- 120kg 12 reps
3rd- 160kg 10 reps

Some extra reps on the press and also the calf raises, im sittin home comfortable. No aches no pains... Going to eat my cottage cheese have a myofusion and call it a night...

Enjoy your weekend ladies/gents..

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Whats weight gain like so far?
Let's just say it's good!! I'm weighing myself every Monday morning only. Will do that for the rest of the cycle. So far I have gained. But will give my final weight on the 30th day!!

Sit tight brother! :) :)

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 13/14.

Rest days.... weekend off, just ate and chilled out.

Cysnostane log day 15.

OK guys... Half way into my cycle im really looking to go balls out and reach new heights with this stuff....... THATS EXACTLY whats happened...

Bench Press:

Warm up with barbell.. combination of slow and fast reps.. lots of streching..

1st- 100kg 10 reps
2nd- 110kg 7 reps
3rd- 120kg 4 reps (this week lifted bar myself off the rack, touch chest and back up)
4th- 130kg 4 reps (helped off rack, but repped myself spotter on standby)

^^^^ IMPRESSED with this!! (Cynostane is my best friend right now, i see it slowly leaving me) LOL

Incline Barbell:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd- 90kg 8 reps
3rd 100kg 6 reps (this felt hard, not sure perhaps because my flat bench took a lot out of me at this point)

Decline Barbell:
1st- 90kg 10 reps
2nd- 100kg 8 reps
3rd- 110kg 8 reps

Pec Deck:
1st- 75kg 10 reps
2nd-89kg 10 reps
3rd 109kg 6 reps

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Loving the extra REPS and weights being added! i feel like im the 'daddy' when at the gym.

Bicep

warm up....

Barbell Bicep curl:
1st- 30kg 10 reps
2nd- 40kg 10 reps
3rd-50kg 5 reps
4th 60kg 2 reps

^^^ some new figures on my curl. ALL throughout correct form, slight bend in knees elbows tucked in, squeeze at top.. Felt 3-4 set hard!! WAS unbelivable pump and vascularity!!!

Standing ALT DB curls:

set 1-3 12.5kg 12 reps per arm

Just the two exercises performed on Biceps.

15 days in.. What can i say.. BLOWN away with todays workout! LOVING this suff!!

Water intake is now 4 litres. Was told to double up on 3 litres... Im getting there!! ha ha

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 16.

today is back day.. I changed my exercises today...
warm up, stretching a few pull ups....

DEADLIFT:
1st- 100kg 7 reps
2nd- 140kg 5 reps
3rd 180kg 3 reps (PR!! although this is the 1st time iv listed deadlift my previous had been 1 max rep at 180kg)
4th- 190kg 1 rep (PR!!)

^^^^ for me i think i SMASHED deadlift! i had big men looking at me when i loaded the plates thinking 'ye he lifting that'....

V-Grip pulldown:
1st- 60kg 10 reps
2nd- 70kg 10 reps
3rd- 90kg 8 reps

Behind neck wide pulldown:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd- 60kg 10 reps
3rd- 70kg 8 reps

Seated Row:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd- 60kg 10 reps
3rd- 70kg 8 reps

Rear Shrugs Barbell:
1st- 50kg 10 rps
2nd- 55kg 10 reps
3rd- 60kg 10 reps

Tricep:
warm up...

Close grip bench:
1st- 80kg 10 reps
2nd-90kg 8 reps
3rd- 110kg 6 reps

Standing 'Ski' kickbacks:
set 1-3 7kg 10 reps (ha ha ye ye light weight)

Reverse grip pulldown:
set 1-4 40kg 10 reps

So some new figures on lifts!

Im really impressed with Cynostane althought i felt it kick in from an early stage i think its true potential kicks in half way.. Eager to see how the last 2 weeks go. One thing i havent mentioned is weight! i will post this in last update. (day 30) i did notice an increase in the 1st week and i was like 'shyte have i really put that much on'.. BUT this Monday gone it wasnt as much as the 1st week?.. Bit bizarre.. Eating habits are still same if not maybe a little more. BUT saying that looking leaner..
LIFTS are BIGGER so im not really fussed!....

Water intake 4.5 litres..

NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!! NO SIDES!!

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 17.

Forearm Curl behind back:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd-70kg 8 reps
3rd-80kg 5 reps
4th- 30kg 25 reps (burnout)

^^^ HUGE veins!!!!

Over bench wrist curl palm up:
1st- 30kg 10 reps
2nd- 35kg 10 reps
3rd- 40kg 8 reps

Seated cable curl:
1st- 35kg 25 reps
2nd- 45kg 20 reps
3rd 55kg 15 reps

^^^ Yes, i went silly again on them, just feel so easy when your doing them.. And also wanting my forearm to get a little bigger so it look more in proportion to upper arm ...

Abs:

Cable crunches:
set 1-3 90kg 12 reps

abs roller coast machine:
sets 1-4 12 reps (body weight)

leg raise:
set 1-4 12 reps

Increase in weight on some forearm exercises this week. Recovery is great! feeling good.

No issues to report!

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Ok, apologies for not updating as regular. Day 18 and 19 i did not train. It was my graduation ceromony on day 18 so was occupied all day, food intake was terrible, then in the evening i hung out with pals and we danced the night away. Day 19 was a shyte day, was at work, was a late night (day 18) so didnt feel like training! Just slept after work..

Day 20 NO TRAINING!!

Day 21 was just some Cardio. Combination of treadmill and cycling. total 1 hr.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 22.

Woke up this moring feeling really tired. I had enough sleep and recovered from the weekend. Cannot explain why this is....

So its Monday its chest day:

Bench Press:
1st- 70kg 8 reps
2nd- 100kg 10 reps
3rd- 120kg 6 reps
4th- 130kg 5 reps
5th- 60kg 13 reps

^^^ Some extra reps, also burnout done straight after 4th set. Feeling good... Taking more time between sets though.

Incline Press barbell:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 8 reps
3rd- 100kg 6 reps (felt easier than last week but didnt manage to get extra rep or increase weight)

Decline Press Barbell:
sets 1-3 All 90kg 10 reps

Pec flyes:
1st- 75 kg 10reps
2nd-89kg 10 reps
3rd-109kg 6 reps

Biceps:

Barbell standing curl:
1st- 20kg 10 reps
2nd-40kg 10 reps
3rd-50kg 8 reps
4th- 60kg 6 reps

^^^Extra reps on 4th set. feeling easier to curl...

Incline DB curl:
1st- 10kg 10/10 reps
2nd 12.5kg 10/10 reps
3rd 15kg 9/9 reps

So a few extra reps on some exercises. I did find week 3 to be the 'kick in' period for me on Cynostane. In this week i also experienced aggression, getting annoyed a lot more and a lot quicker! a few more aches and pains esp in shoulders and forearms when performing lifts. May up the fish oil this week.

Have been times where i just begin to feel a little 'spaced out'.. No particular time period just random, i find myself at work sometimes and i need to take a seat and just ride it out!

Other than that everything else seems to be in check.

'Boys' are still same size
No Acne
No backpumps

Getting huge 'wood' in mornings, sex is great still.. thought this might level off.. but i aint complaining! :)

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
i have mis placed the paper with day 23 workout figures. it must be in the car.. Will update tomorrow...

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 23.

Ok so iv been away from here. So im playing catch up.

Back workout as follows:

Barbell rows:
warm up, stretching etc.
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd- 90kg 10 reps
3rd- 100kg 8 reps
4th- 120kg 6 reps

Single arm DB rows:
1st- 44kg 10/10
2nd- 50kg 10/10
3rd- 50kg 10/10

V- pulldown:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 10 reps
3rd- 90kg 8 reps

Seated rows:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd-60kg 10 reps
3rd- 70kg 7 reps

Triceps

Close grip press:
1st- 70kg 10 reps
2nd- 90kg 8 reps
3rd- 100kg 6 reps
4th- 50kg 15 reps

Single Arm pulldown:
1st, 2nd- 20kg 12/12 reps
3rd- 25kg 10/10 reps

Overhead rope ext:
1st- 35kg 20 reps
2nd- 40kg 15 reps
3rd- 50kg 15 reps

Body was feeling really tired. I slept well, On this matter sleep has been great, really deep been using the sleep cycle on my iphone and it shows how deep i sleep for the period. I wake up 'grogy'... Not sure why this is happening. Usually after such deep sleep i wake up refreshed.

Aggression is still elevated.

Other that this NO other sides!

Water intake has been 4.5 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 24.

Food intake was a little down today. Was extremely busy at work. Felt really spaced out and got really agitated from the hunger.

Forearm:

Behind back wrist curl:
1st- 50kg 12 reps
2nd- 70kg 10 reps
3rd- 80kg 8 reps

^^^ some extra reps in here. Veins were mad poppin! Forearm is looking bigger, and more defined. Really like the feeling. And they reckon women find the forearm the most attractive part on a bloke.. PMSL :)

Forearm ext, palms facing down:
1st- 10kg 20 reps
2nd- 15kg 20 reps
3rd- 15kg 20 reps

Single arm DB wrist curl:
1st 12.5kg 12/12 reps
2nd- 15kg 10/10 reps
3rd- 15kg 10/10 reps

Abs

Ab Coaster machine:
set 1-3 bodyweight 12 reps/set

Cable crunches:
sets 1-3 90kg 12 reps/set

Cardio

45 mins.

Water intake 5 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 25.

shoulder Press (Hammer strength machie)
1st- 40kg 10 reps
2nd- 80kg 10 reps
3rd- 120kg 7 reps
4th 140kg 2 reps
5th- 25kg DB burnout 15 reps

Arnie Press:
1st- 20kg 10 reps
2nd-22.5kg- 10 reps
3rd- 25kg 10 reps

Bent over cable lateral raise:
1st- 15kg 10/10 reps
2nd- 20kg 8/8 reps
3rd- 20kg 8/8 reps

Rear Delts:
1st- 75kg 10 reps
2nd- 82kg 10 reps
3rd- 89kg 8 reps

Traps:

Barbell shrugs:
sets 1-3 100kg 8 reps

DB shrugs, side:
1st- 37.5kg 12 reps
2nd-40kg 10 reps
3rd- 42.5kg 10 reps

Felt as if strength has 'levelled' off. Not seen much of an increase in weights this last week. It was all about weeks 2-3, week 3 being predominant.

NO SIDES to report other than what iv stated in previous posts.

Water intake 5 litres. (peeing sooooo much) :(

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 26.

Only Cardio. 45 mins, combination of treadmill/cycling

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log Day 27 & 28..

Resting weekend. Worked, relaxed with friends and family. shot some pool wooped some azz on ps3..

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 29.

Had a good weekend, food intake was good during the weekend, had plenty of sleep. Sunday was just a pure chillaxin day..

Ok so today i did legs instead of chest as i felt too tired to work them on friday.

Squats:
warm up with bar and lots of stretching.
1st- 80kg 10 reps
2nd- 100kg 10 reps
3rd- 120kg 5 reps
4th- 60kg 17 reps

Leg Press:
1st- 150kg 10 reps
2nd- 200kg 10 reps
3rd- 250kg 8 reps
4th- 300kg 7 reps
5th- 340kg 3 reps

^^^^ BIGGER on reps happy with reps and also the added weight!!!

Leg EXT:
1st- 50kg 10 reps
2nd- 50kg 10 reps
3rd- 60kg 10 reps

Standing calf raise:
sets 1-3 120kg 12 reps/set

seated calf raise:
sets 1-3 40kg 20 reps/set

Legs felt totally blown up, found recovery immense between sets this is definately evident with Cynostane.

Water intake 5 litres.

Peace

Magikskittlz

Magikskittlz

Awards
Cynostane log day 30.

Chest

Bench Press:
warm up, bar 20 reps and stretching
1st- 100kg 8 reps
2nd- 120kg 4 reps
3rd- 130kg 4 reps

^^^for some reason didnt do as well as previous weeks. Felt discomfort in shoulders and also forearms as well when lifting. I did make a note of this in previous log.

Incline Press:
sets 1-3 80kg 12 reps

Decline Press:
sets 1-3 80kg 12 reps

DB flys:
1st- 15kg 10 reps
2nd- 25kg 8 reps
3rd- 25kg 8 reps

Biceps

barbell curl
warm up with straight bar
1st- 40kg 10 reps
2nd- 50kg 8 reps
3rd- 60kg 6 reps
4th- 30kg 12 reps

Seated ALT curl:
1st- 15kg 10 reps
2nd- 17.5kg 8 reps
3rd- 22.5kg 6 reps

OK so my 'affair' with Cynostane is now over.

Pros:
Immense recovery during sets
Immense recovery after w/o
Increased appetite more so after week 1
Felt thermogenic effect quite instantly
Muscle hardness
Muscle Fullness
NO Acne
NO spike in BP (this is defiantely due to CEL Cycle Assist. My friend did Cyno without Cycle Support his BP was through the roof. Cyno does potentially increase BP so do use some support supp)
General well being
Sleep was great
NO back pumps
Focus
big 'Wood'
NO shrinkage in 'Boys'

Cons:
Aggression (was good IN the GYM, but not so good OUT the GYM)
Strength levelled out during last week
Some unexplainable wierd feelings during some days
Tiredness @ times......

Overall, im impressed with the 30 days. As this was my 1st cycle i was a little apprehensive to begin with. BUT that all changed as time progressed. I was so glad that i did not experience any major side.

Will definately do this again solo but at 40mg and 5-6 weeks. I was considering increasing the dose to 40mg half way through but decided not to as i didnt want to push my luck.

Would definately recommened this to anybody thinking of a PH and wanting to know which one to begin with! (dont forget the support supps though) :)

OK so finally, weight gain. I started at 93kg......

FINISHED 97kg...... total of 8.8lbs increase if my Math is right haha.

Look a lot more defined, much more def in back, chest looks fuller, forearm is more defined and bigger. A lot of my lifts increased...

So whats next:

PCT

Wk 1-4 iforce reversitol v2 (3/2/2/1) & Bioforge pro max @ 3 pills/day
Primordial Creapure

Day 15 DS Lean Xtreme (week 3-6)

Anyone looking for feedback or any Q im happy to answer them.

PS.. Dont forget the Diet, this stuff loves food so keep the intake up. I cannot emphasis this point enough.

Peace

Magikskittlz

macdon1588

Awards
Cool log. Very helpful to read before choosing a run.