LG Pre - N.O. - Intra goodies (Sponsored)

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been given the opportunity to log the new formula / flavors of Anadraulic Pump citrus blast and BC=EAA watermellon - Kiwi... I will be adding these to my work out program and a staple of mine Anadraulic State GT strawberry lemonade.

I will be using the following protocol on work out days:

• single scoop of ASGT approx 45 minutes pre work out
  • two scoops Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes pre work out
  • three scoops of BC-EAA ingesting through out the work out.
I will be using the following protocol on off days:

• single scoop of ASGT in the AM
  • Open to LG reps suggestions for use or lack of use of the AP / BC+EAA on off days. I will update the protocol once finalized.
Start with the basics -

Anadraulic Pump:

Smell - Sort of a fusion of lemon and orange to my nose..

Mixability - Nothin short of amazing... Hardly had to stir!!!!

Taste - Was definitly a citrus flavor and was pretty darn good. Boy do I wish ASGT was this good and mixed this well!

BC-EAA

Smell - The only thing I could refrence was cotton candy with a hint of strawbery.

Mixability - Decent but had to stir it longer than the AP. Once disolved was GONE! No grit or anything.

Taste - I used the recommended 12 onces of water to my three scoops and it tasted a bit watered down. I am sure that less water would yeild a less "watered down" taste (DUH) but I am follwing the directions. It was good just very mild in nature.

Who do I think I am?

I have been working out for a bit less than 2 years on a very regular basis. I have used the magazing flavor of the month work outs, a solid 5x5 program, and a few others from here and there. I am currently using MrKleens Warrior Work Out with some modifications due to some injuries. I am further modifying it to get a solid 4 or 5 day a week work out rather than the 3 day full body work out split or I might abandon the program in favor of a more "traditional" 4 day split.

Age - 42
Weight - 180 @ 5:30 PM well hydrated and post PWO protein shake
Height - 5' 10"

Measurements taken in a relaxed pre-work out state. Depressingly natural...

Calf - 15"
Quad / Thigh - 23.5"
Waist (at belly button) - 34"
Chest (at nipple) - 40.5"
Forearm - 11.5"
Bi/Tri - 13.25"

Current body fat percent with generic caliper and my feeble ability to use them - 13.8%...

I have been traveling a good bit and work in airports. Decent food is hard to come by. I am up on body fat and weight after the past two weeks. I have also hurt my knee this weekend and will be avoiding any heavy leg work for a bit (sadly). I am also nursing a long term right delt issue. My body is getting very good at letting me know I am aging!!!

Pre work out Pics:

Attachments

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
WRAP UP

Extended travel for work and the bottom of the tub of the Anadraulic Pump / combined with this already being a bit over a month long log have me wrapping up tonight.

IMPORTANT NOTE OF THANKS: Thanks to LG that allowed me to participate in the goodness and the few that participated in the log. I hope there are more voyers that tracked this and will go out to Nutra and pick it up. When combined with AS-GT is truely is magical. Thanks LG!!!!! PS - Love to see what you have in that new AP mix.

Anadraulic Pump -

Taste is GREAT. A solid 8 out of 10 type GREAT...

Effectiveness is GREAT. A solid 8.5 / 9 out of 10 type of great. I understand that they have yet another trick of thier sleeve and I am hoping to give it a shot to see if its now a 10.

Cost is UNREAL. A solid 10 out of 10. The price for this is stupid low in my mind. For all the LG folks please read the above as "just right".. Lets not go raising the price!!!

BC+EAAs -

Taste is GREAT. A 9 out of 10! Woudl falvor water with it just for the taste. So nice!!!!

Effectiveness - ?. I am not sure how to quantify this. I stayed very hydraded intra work out and had super recovery, but I have great recovery anyway. I am going to leave this blank and let you figure it out for yourself.

Cost is again UNREAL... I would pay the price just for the flavor and cool sparkly water...:bigeyes2:

I have already purchased replacement tubs of both as they are now staples.

I have not worked out since Friday afternoon and had many a meal today so all of the measurements should be known to reflect no "pump" and no first AM "fasted" leanness...

All of this content will be in the second post of the first page as well...

Old Numbers:
Age - 42
Weight - 180 @ 5:30 PM well hydrated and post PWO protein shake
Height - 5' 10"

Calf - 15"
Quad / Thigh - 23.5"
Waist (at belly button) - 34"
Chest (at nipple) - 40.5"
Forearm - 11.5"
Bi/Tri - 13.25"

Current body fat percent with generic caliper and my feeble ability to use them - 13.8%...

New Numbers:

Age - 42 Same - but feel younger.
Weight - 178 @ 3:30 PM well hydrated and many meals into the day - DROPPED 2 #
Height - 5' 10"

Calf - 15" - UNCHANGED
Quad / Thigh - 24.5 - UP 1 Inch and I'll take it!
Waist (at belly button) - 33.5 DOWN .5 inch
Chest (at nipple) - 42 UP 2 inches
Forearm - 12 - UP .5 inches
Bi/Tri - 14 - UP .75 inches..

Current body fat percent with generic caliper and my feeble ability to use them - 14.5ish%...

Sad looking after pics -

Attachments

Last edited:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Work out #1 and initial thoughts of product use.

ASGT - 1 scoop 45 minutes pre work out

Anadraulic Pump - 2 scoops 15 minutes pre work out

BC+EAA - 3 scoops intra work out

Again - not a fan of the ASGT but LOVE what it does and the AP / BC+EAA taste a bit like heaven compared to some of the crap I have had before. HATED the only other N.O. product I have used (once).

My weight collection goes to 50 pound DBs. Need more/heavier but the cost $.

Will be laid out with Warm up weight - reps // working set #1 weight x reps // working set (strip set) #2 weight x reps - weight x reps - weight x reps.

Flat Bench DB Press 30x20 // 50x18 // 50x16 - 40x8 - 30x10

Flat Bench DB Flys 20x20 //40x12 // 40x11 - 30x12 - 20x16

DB Bent Rows 30x15 //50x16 // 50x16 - 40x17 - 30x20

Machine Low Upright Rows (two hand) 50x25 // 100x13 // 100x16 - 80x10 - 60x12

DB Drag Curl - 15x30 // 40x7 // 40x7 - 30x8 - 20x10

Pull Down (reverse curl) - 50x30 // 70x20 // 70x16 - 50x20

Thoughts -

Loved the taste but taste does NOT get the job done!!!! I have a very difficult time getting a true "pump", always have. Not tonight. Got a mild pump in the back and chest and AWESOME Bicep burn and pump. AWESOME! I have been told that the product will build up over a short duration so I am looking forward to what this does over the next few work outs and weeks! I am use to the weights but had an increase in reps in nearly every lift. My recovery time has always been quite good as well and am looking forward to even better recovery with more days worked out every given week.

Its only day one but I like it!

THANKS LG Science / METROBA...

and all the other reps at LG and loyal LG user community that have interacted with me and keep me going strong. I have goals and have worked at them in a very natural state. The strongest supplement I have used was a fantastic run of Natadrol and Formadrol. I toyed with the idea of going to a PH but am putting that on hold while I assess what I can do with proper diet, solid work out plan, and basic natural supplements. LG has been there for me and I have no doubts will continue to. Solid product - solid/stand up representation!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice

you have to try Anadraulic pump with vitamin C it is awesome

BTW first

princevince

Awards
  • Established
good luck and give it hell E. sub'd. still waiting on mine to arrive.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
who was the courrier the us post office or ups, if you don't mind me asking?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
So day 2 with my new friends AS-GT / Anadraulic Pump / BC-EAA went something like this....

STELLAR...

Warm up weight - reps // working set #1 weight x reps // working set (strip set) #2 weight x reps - weight x reps - weight x reps.

Lat Pull Downs 70x25 // 140x12 // 140x12 - 100x12 - 70x18

Incline Bench DB Press 20x20 //50x9 // 50x6 - 40x6 - 30x6 // 30x12 for the pump I use to never get but DO NOW...

DB Upright Rows 20x10 // 40x10 // 40x10 - 30x12 - 20x10

Super Set

Ab Crunch 60x25 // 60x25 // 60x25 // 60x25 // 60x25

Standing Tricep Ext 50x10 // 70x6 // 60x9 // 60x7 // 50x10 - 25x20

Feeling pretty dang good over all. Arms feel fantastic as does inner/upper chest (a problem spot for me)... My knee is coming along and I hope to be working light legs again next week and slowly / smartly moving up in weight.

AS-GT continues to do what it needs to and "work" as expected.

Anadraulic Pump is a pretty cool experiance. Again I have only used one other N.O. product and did not like the feeling!!! This is quite nice and I am looking forward to the cmming days as the product does its thing!

I was reading some of Rosie's review and she nailed the taste of the BC-EAA... It is definitly a Cantalope with a bit of Strawberry for of flavor. I bumped down on the water a bit and had a great tasting intra work out drink...

This was quite a late work out due to some other commitments... Heading to get some beauty sleep.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Off day so a scoop of AS-GT before work and called it good...

On business travel for the next 9 days so I have packed up all the goodies (ASGT - Anadrualic Pump - BC=EAA's) for the trip. Looking forward to ripp'n up the hotel gym!

Hope this log does someone beside me some good... I do love the AP effect and the taste of both the AP and the BC+EAA's are pretty dang good especially if you do not use the full 12 ounces of water. The taste really shines with 11 ounces if ya ask me.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Made it accross country with AS-GT / AP / BC+EAA's in tact...

Did most of what I needed to and hit the hotel. Grabbed the Pre-Workout of Champions AS-GT about an hour pre w/o.

45 minutes later two scoops of Anadrualic Pump, mixed up some BC+EAAs and off the the hotel gym.

I have been nursing my knee back to health and have avoided doing any leg work... I am no longer walking with a limp but am scared to push it. I will add weights (light to start) next week.

So... Did nothing but arms for 45 minutes. Bi's / Tri's / forearms.. Did cable work and DB's with little to no rest between sets. Alternating bi's and tri's for a built in rest of that muscle group.

I have already stated that I like the flavor of the AP and BC+EAA's a great deal. I am not sure how to measure te effectiveness of the BC+EAA's but the Anadraulic Pump is AWESOME.... Boy do I wish my arms could stay looking like they do durring and immediatly post work out!!! The vascularity of my forearms has always been OK. I have a few new ones appearing accross the bicep and that is NOT the norm. It will "disturb" my wife but I am LOVING it...

I am away from home for a bit over a week and am bound to bust my hump and with the help of LG and a huge amount of effort I will return home a tad leaner and yet fuller.

I do love the taste of the BC+EAAs!!!!!! I would drink it just for the taste to be honest! The AP is pretty dang good but I like the mellon!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
A very lonely log...

Had a bit better than a scoop of AS-GT / 45 minuted later 2 scoop AP / go to work out after mixing up some BC+EAA's...

Again, being creative and avoiding doing anything leg related till this knee says "OK"...

Did Back-Shoulders-Chest and felt GREAT!!!!

Shoulder (right delt) is finally starting to cooperate a bit. Was able to do standing arnold presses. Not heavy but heavier than normal. The veins in my arms are really starting to "pop".

Thanks LG!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Come on folks, getting a bit unruley in here with all the interaction and excitement! Umm, ya...

Needed a quick work out before a solid two days of WORK or no gym time...

3 scoops of AP and them beat the hell out of the hotel gym like a steroidal primate... Feels good and I know I have a hell of a pump as even after 20 minutes of steady state cardio I had a post work out yoga work out doing at least 3 million forms and poses while trying to get my shirt off...

Off to the showers and then breakfast. I liked the AP in the begining but it is actually even more enjoyable now. Love the flavor. Still like the BC+EAAs better but both are GREAT.

Dear LG give AS-GT the same taste treatment and improved mixability PLEASE.... But please leave all the performance as is - the stuff flat WORKS!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far! I have only used 2 scoops of AP and that has given a great pump!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just found this log :)
Subbed for some nasty pumps in here!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to NG and Craig...

Today was going to be an OFF day but I think I might turn it into a light leg day just to see where they are.

Worst case scenario it gets turned into back and cardio.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Worked an all nighter in Phx for phase 2 of 3 and got little sleep. For some reason was up and quite refreshed after only 3 and a half hours of "sleep"... Breakfast / ASGT / AP / hit the gym for some serious work with BC+EAA's in hand.

Hit the chest from three different angles and MANY movements.
Moved to arms and traps

Perhaps an odd combo but it felt GREAT and the pump was huge! I have never had this type of experiance. Awesome pump and vascularity has been unreal...

I do not see myself moving away from the AS-GT / Anadrualic Pump / BC+EAAs... I can not wait to see the reviews of the new Fruit Punch AS-GT!!!! If I can get that same performance with a flavor that does not require downing it as quickly as I can; BONUS!

I am feeling great about this "stack" and do love the flavors!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
man only 3 hours of sleep! I dont know If i could make it haha

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Woke up and had me some AS-GT and mixed up some BC+EAAs. I did not bring enough AP on the trip (lesson learned) and had to do without this session...

Started out with fasted steady state cardio on the tread mill. Knee held up spectacularly and gave me reason to smile. Burned off some of the crap that working in an airport will bring into a diet.

Moved to LATS / TRAPS / DELTS / (total back) with the cable machine. I do love the constant tension of the cable work. I know others are "it must be free weights" type of guys / gals but for my money the cable and I have a great love afair that makes me feel very good.

Simply love what the LG guys have going on here with Anadraulic State GT - Anadraulic Pump - BC+EAAs.... The combo is spectacular and I feel great during and after my work outs.

I nearly went to the Grey Side with a run of a PH but have reason to celebrate natural work again. THe gains are not as pronounced or rapid but for my money I feel more like I earned them the harder way. I know you have to bust your rump either way! No "hate" here!!!

Still seeing if I can scrape some coin together and work the kinks in my diet and work out program with Rosie Chee Scott... The woman is a wealth of knowledge and more hard core about her goals than the vast majority, all the while being quite easy on the eyes. Hope this comes about!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah free weights are definitely good but some stuff I feel better on machines as well. for example I dont like to do skull crushers and a lot of guys say it is a "must" but for me no matter how many times I checked my form and did them slowly and controlled it just kills my elbows! Id rather do different variations of attachments on a tricep pushdowns.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I am continuing to do my thing. Yesteday was a complete off day as it was spent in the air coming back home and then off to a HS football game (two kids in the band) and its play off time. Waxed the other team 54 - 0...

Today will be back on schedule and I see me getting my legs back into action! Deads / Squats / Extensions / and probably lunges.

I am not sure what more of a testimonial I can be to the product other than I have just ordered another tub of both the BC+EAAs and Anadraulic Pump along with some other goodies that where simply priced too good to pass up should I try a hand at a mild PH I will have some on hand at a great price.

You simply can not beat the flavor of these two. I am eager to try the new flavor of AS-GT as well!!!! Looking forward to the reviews on that.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn, not sure how i missed this. In here Emart!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Damn, not sure how i missed this. In here Emart!

Welcome... Its a lonely place, but a good one!

Reintroduced myself to the home (garage) gym today after traveling for far too long. Decided that the best bet was a full body beat down.

Same protocol with the AS-GT - AP - BC+EAAs...

Flat bench DB - 4 sets

Leg extentions - 4 sets

Incline bench DB - 4 sets

Dead lifts - 4 sets

super set

Overhead Tri Extensions / DB Curls - 4 sets

Ended while gasping for air... Had a heck of a time getting my shorts off for a shower. The mark of a great work out is the inability to remove clothing after the work out! Wife sat on the bed and laughed at me getting stuck with my shirt pulled over my head for a good minute plus. I get no respect...

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
OK so half way through the month and I have noticed the following:

Travel and bazzar hours have left my diet in shambles (perhaps part of the problem is my current will-power).

I am getting my protien but some crap food like cookies and the occational slice of pie has entered the diet. Back on track!

The up side is that the extra callories have not been a total disaster as I do feel / look larger. My belt had to be unsinched a notch but that was an understandable side to the crap diet. Vascularity is way up, I feel stronger and I think I can attribute that to better recovery. I have worked out harder than I have in the past many months and more days in succession without missing a beat. I owe my body more rest and a better planned work out. I love the Anadraulic Pump... Again I have already odered another tub and am looking at it as a staple. Now to get the proper food in my to have the NO help get the good stuff into the system.

THe BC+EAAs are a tough one to measure but they do the body good and the taste is STELLAR. Even if it did nothing for me I get more water in durring my work out and stay hydrated.

Work out tonight was back and shoulders. Hit back from 5 different angles with both machine and DB/BB... Feel it right now! Shoulders with both machine and DBs and they look awesome. Boy do I wish my post work out size stayed with me for longer than an hour or so!!!!

I have also notices a fuller muscle being tighter / denser... Have to believe it is a combo of the AS-GT w/ creatine and the N.O. of the Anadraulic Pump. Agian, what a combo!!!!

Thanks LG!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day so just the AS-GT...

Today was very much an ON day... I was excited to recieve my Nutra Pro, another tub of BC+EAA's, another tub of Anadraulic Pump, and two bottles of some Primordial Performance goodness should I choose to dealve into a mild PH. Mind you this is a sponsored log but the LG AP / BC+EAAs are treating me very well so the wallet opened and the refills came in as they are staples now.

Today was chest. I hit it from 6 angles and hit it hard...

a warm-up and then 4 working sets of each. 15 / 13 / 10 / 8 with a 45 second to minute recovery between sets.

Incline DB press

Incline DB Flies

Flat DB Press

Flat DB Flies

BB Pull overs

Body weight dips (could not do many after the above)

Ended on another 2 sets of incline DB press as I really have a lacking upper / inner chest region that I am trying to get awoken.

The work out was awesome as I fought my shirt again to get it off. Looking like tomorrow will be a leg day. Love the LG Pre / N.O. / intra stack.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Moved to the gym at the office today... It allowed me to take care of business and take care of business...

Did the normal routine with AS-GT / Anadraulic Pump / BC+EAAs...

Used a 4 set x 15 rep plan today.

Seated leg extensions

Seated leg curls

Leg press

BB Shrugs

Dips

Tricep Ext

Arnold Presses

Seated rows

The work out felt AWESOME and I get to come home and simply be dad and husband rather than hit the garage gym... NICE.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
2/3 of the way through this log and "trial" of the Anadraulic Pump and BC+EAAs.... LOVE IT!

Teh taste is still amazing and you can not argue with the synergy between the AS-GT and the AP! Spent 2.5 hours in AM traffic to get to work. I had my AS-GT in the car and downed a glass of Anadroulic Pump as soon as I got there and went stright to the gym...

Chest on the Hammer Strength Machine - 5 sets of 15

Cable Flies 4 sets of 12

Chest - Flat DB press 4 sets of 12

Super set of Bicep - Tricept with cables - 4 sets of 10/12

Chest - Flat DB flies 3 sets of 10

Dips / machine curles / extentions

DB hammer curles

Head to the office with amazing vascularity / focus / beast like feeling of accomplishment... I do love me some LG goodness and the work out I am getting of late. I feel it and see it in the mirror. I hope it shows in pics and measurements in a bit over a week!!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
2/3 of the way through this log and "trial" of the Anadraulic Pump and BC+EAAs.... LOVE IT!

Teh taste is still amazing and you can not argue with the synergy between the AS-GT and the AP! Spent 2.5 hours in AM traffic to get to work. I had my AS-GT in the car and downed a glass of Anadroulic Pump as soon as I got there and went stright to the gym...

Chest on the Hammer Strength Machine - 5 sets of 15

Cable Flies 4 sets of 12

Chest - Flat DB press 4 sets of 12

Super set of Bicep - Tricept with cables - 4 sets of 10/12

Chest - Flat DB flies 3 sets of 10

Dips / machine curles / extentions

DB hammer curles

Head to the office with amazing vascularity / focus / beast like feeling of accomplishment... I do love me some LG goodness and the work out I am getting of late. I feel it and see it in the mirror. I hope it shows in pics and measurements in a bit over a week!!!!
Awww the tide is turning! Mirror dont lie! How is your 'well being' ? Some supplements make me feel like crap, some have my flyin high all day.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I feel pretty darn good... I have the occasional headache but I attribute that to not drinking enough water at times and I have read that the Anadraulic Pump really forces you to stay hydrated or suffer the sides (headach etc). Its my own doing!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, yer an idiot! haha j/k, I kid!

I have a wife and four kids that would second the first portion of your comments...

I find it hard to get enough water on weekends. Parking my butt in a single place at the office with a water jug and having a rest room right around the corner sure uncomplicates things.

This reminds me... It was an off day but I need to down me some AS-GT...

By the way... Thanks for chiming in from time to time. It makes this log feel a bit better than a failure.

The products are awesome and I hope folks are reading some of the other logs as the flavors are quite nice as well. LG now has something most (that I have tried) do not. A quality product that does what it says while tasting decent (good in the case of the AP / BC+EAAs)..

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I would try the the fruit punch ASGT as soon as you can!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
NP Emart. My first few logs were dormant but remember these are for you. Its a quick reflection of your workouts and how you felt...Just keep pressin..like the iron game, your logs will get better and more people will watch as time progresses..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice

you have to try Anadraulic pump with vitamin C it is awesome

BTW first
Nice log EMartin, just came across it today.

Rocha, how much Vit C do you take with ASGT? What are the effects?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Took Saturday and Sunday off so the AS-GT was it aside from other basics (protein - etc)

Just gulped down some more AS-GT and will be readying the Anadraulic Pump and I-Touch for a great hotel gym work out and some light steady state cardio. Really am excited and feeling rededicated to this. Embracing the cold winter months and will be putting on some size begining.....NOW!

Will update the log post work out. Its me and a hotel room accross the country from home... What else am I going to do besides work, work out, sit at my computer and plan for BIG THINGS...

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Please be warned, if traveling to Oakland and intent to stay at the Oakland Airport Hilton... I have just destroyed the gym...

Used the cable system for all I could think to in a total body work out knowing that tomorrow would be non-stop airplanes...

Squats 4 x 6-8 and 1 x to failure

Deads 4x 8-10 and 1 x to failure

Seated rows (wide and close grip) both 4 x 10-12 and 1 to failure

Bent DB rows 4 x 6

Cable reverse flies - 4 x 8-10

Arms super set (DB hammer curls w/ twist at the top - Tri press downs - Tri pull downs)

5 x 6-8 // set to failure // rest set to failure

Leg raises for core

Saved chest for Wednesday. More rest and then hit it HARD... Can I tell you again how much I love the LG Anadraulic Pump and BC+EAAs... I actually add a bit of water to the container when I am done just to ensure I get all of it... Doing that to the AS-GT to get that last grit is painful at times.. Looking forward to trying the new Fruit Punch flavor of that!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Please be warned, if traveling to Oakland and intent to stay at the Oakland Airport Hilton... I have just destroyed the gym...

Used the cable system for all I could think to in a total body work out knowing that tomorrow would be non-stop airplanes...

Squats 4 x 6-8 and 1 x to failure

Deads 4x 8-10 and 1 x to failure

Seated rows (wide and close grip) both 4 x 10-12 and 1 to failure

Bent DB rows 4 x 6

Cable reverse flies - 4 x 8-10

Arms super set (DB hammer curls w/ twist at the top - Tri press downs - Tri pull downs)

5 x 6-8 // set to failure // rest set to failure

Leg raises for core

Saved chest for Wednesday. More rest and then hit it HARD... Can I tell you again how much I love the LG Anadraulic Pump and BC+EAAs... I actually add a bit of water to the container when I am done just to ensure I get all of it... Doing that to the AS-GT to get that last grit is painful at times.. Looking forward to trying the new Fruit Punch flavor of that!
LMFAo, I travel their once a week! j/k

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log EMartin, just came across it today.

Rocha, how much Vit C do you take with ASGT? What are the effects?
i take 2 g with anadraulic pump not asgt

and IMHO it def improves pumps and duration(specially duration), also i feel pumps are harder

3 scoops of A pump
and 2g of vit C

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW keep killing it bro

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
i take 2 g with anadraulic pump not asgt

and IMHO it def improves pumps and duration(specially duration), also i feel pumps are harder

3 scoops of A pump
and 2g of vit C
Will give this a shot tomorrow... Thanks for the info!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Continueing to love the LG "stack"...

Killed the work Gym for an hour an a half today.

Chest / arms / shoulders

Got into a good routine and simply could not put the iron down... Looked at the clock and decided that maintinaing employment was a great idea and packed it in.

Post work out shake and some steel cut oats...MMMm MMmm Good!!!!

PS, is this place shrinking or am I getting bigger? ;-)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Continueing to love the LG "stack"...

Got into a good routine and simply could not put the iron down... Looked at the clock and decided that maintinaing employment was a great idea and packed it in.

QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
It was silly... Loved the workout and simply felt like the energizer bunny! Great pump in the arms and chest today. What I would give to look like what I do immediatly after a work out full time!!!!

That Anadraulic Pump is some seriously crazy stuff when used in combination with the AS-GT!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Annual Turkey Bowl with the guys (and a few gals) for some light cardio... Now off to lift and get my blood flowing to help deal with the FEAST that will go down this afternoon.

Happy Turkey day all!

I am doing my thing in a house of 6 that does not live the same "lifestyle" with eating etc so you are my rock more often than you think. Thanks for the support guys and gals.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Worked the back like a beast / shoulders....

5 sets of 6-8 each...

Lat pull downs // seated low rows // bent bb rows // dead lift // db shoulder press // standing reverse flies

Weight is up... Waist is up (a bit)... body fat is up a tad... Strength and muscle mass UP... An easy cut away from looking like all sorts of progress has been had!!!!

Love this protocol!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Doing work in the garage gym!

Did 5x6-8 on the following lifts.

Incline bench (close grip BB) for tri's and inner upper chest - problem spot!
Incline bench DB
Leg ext
HEAVY standing calve raises
Squats
Weighted Ab machine crunch

Avoided puking, barely... Minimal rest between sets and then a last "burn set with approx 25% less weight and go to form failure.

LOVE ME THE LG!!!! Still tasting great still providing mental and physical assist with the weights.