LG Pre - N.O. - Intra goodies (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Good ole DOMS. I used to guage my workouts by the pain of my DOMS...So sensitive at times it felt like I ws beat up and bruised...

2. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Good ole DOMS. I used to guage my workouts by the pain of my DOMS...So sensitive at times it felt like I ws beat up and bruised...
    Abs feel like rubber bands wound tight and I did legs like a champ today... I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

Down to the last few days of AS-GT / Anadraulic Pump / BC+EAAs

Again 1 warm up set to 10-12 / 2 working sets of 6-8ish / 2 burn out set to failure and at times negatives...

Quad extensions with negatives

Hamstring extentions with negatives

Hack Squats to failure

Stiff Leg Deads to failure

Squats to failure

Standing calf raises (in the smith machine) to failure

Seated calf raises till crying... O' that do burn!!!

Felt like a champ. Diet is going well but feel like I am CONSTANTLY EATING. So afraid that this is going to turn to crap weight. All I can do is monitor, adjust, cardio, LIFT LIKE A BEAST! Macros are in check. Weekends are going to be a challange!

No success feels like success without a challange!
    •   

3. Weekends are OFF so I will do some cardio and rest...

Monday will be the last day of the official log but just the begining of my transformation. Diet is coming along and I am workign the macros and various meals that fit the plan.

The LG Anadraulic Pump and BC+EAAs have treated me well and I do love the taste!!!!

4. Are you using the 'new' Improved Strawrry-Kiwi BC+EAA?

5. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Are you using the 'new' Improved Strawrry-Kiwi BC+EAA?
    Indeed Flex... I would falvor my water with it simply for the taste. AWESOME!!!!!

Just got saw that LG has a new mix for the AP and am eager to get my hands on that!

6. Extended travel for work and the bottom of the tub of the Anadraulic Pump / combined with this already being a bit over a month long log have me wrapping up tonight.

IMPORTANT NOTE OF THANKS: Thanks to LG that allowed me to participate in the goodness and the few that participated in the log. I hope there are more voyers that tracked this and will go out to Nutra and pick it up. When combined with AS-GT is truely is magical. Thanks LG!!!!! PS - Love to see what you have in that new AP mix.

Anadraulic Pump -

Taste is GREAT. A solid 8 out of 10 type GREAT...

Effectiveness is GREAT. A solid 8.5 / 9 out of 10 type of great. I understand that they have yet another trick of thier sleeve and I am hoping to give it a shot to see if its now a 10.

Cost is UNREAL. A solid 10 out of 10. The price for this is stupid low in my mind. For all the LG folks please read the above as "just right".. Lets not go raising the price!!!

BC+EAAs -

Taste is GREAT. A 9 out of 10! Woudl falvor water with it just for the taste. So nice!!!!

Effectiveness - ?. I am not sure how to quantify this. I stayed very hydraded intra work out and had super recovery, but I have great recovery anyway. I am going to leave this blank and let you figure it out for yourself.

Cost is again UNREAL... I would pay the price just for the flavor and cool sparkly water...

I have already purchased replacement tubs of both as they are now staples.

I have not worked out since Friday afternoon and had many a meal today so all of the measurements should be known to reflect no "pump" and no first AM "fasted" leanness...

All of this content will be in the second post of the first page as well...

Old Numbers:
    Age - 42
    Weight - 180 @ 5:30 PM well hydrated and post PWO protein shake
    Height - 5' 10"

Measurements taken in a relaxed pre-work out state. Depressingly natural...

Calf - 15"
    Quad / Thigh - 23.5"
    Waist (at belly button) - 34"
    Chest (at nipple) - 40.5"
    Forearm - 11.5"
    Bi/Tri - 13.25"

Current body fat percent with generic caliper and my feeble ability to use them - 13.8%...

New Numbers:

Age - 42 Same - but feel younger.
    Weight - 178 @ 3:30 PM well hydrated and many meals into the day - DROPPED 2 #
    Height - 5' 10"

Measurements taken in a relaxed pre-work out state. Depressingly natural...

Calf - 15" - UNCHANGED
    Quad / Thigh - 24.5 - UP 1 Inch and I'll take it!
    Waist (at belly button) - 33.5 DOWN .5 inch
    Chest (at nipple) - 42 UP 2 inches
    Forearm - 12 - UP .5 inches
    Bi/Tri - 14 - UP .75 inches..

Current body fat percent with generic caliper and my feeble ability to use them - 14.5ish%...

Sad looking after pics -
    Attached Images Attached Images    

7. It should also be noted that I have looked long an hard at my diet and found that I was not eating enough. Apparently I have been lifting for a leanish bulk but eating to stay right where I am with a slight leaning over time. STUPID.... I have increased calories and straightned up the macros A LOT...

I owe the long hard look at diet to many on this board but mostly to my new found freind Rosie Chee Scott... What a wealth of knowlege and dedication she has. So, THANKS Rosie!

Lifting smarter with a better approach to training combined with diet and some LG SCIENCE goodness has me seeing some size (FINALLY) and a bit of inevitable increase in BF%. As long as I can still see the abs a bit I am on the right track!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 277
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 04:02 PM
  4. (Sponsored ) Smeton put's Universal's Intra-aid to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 03:34 AM
  5. My new gym buddy... INTRA-AID! (SPONSORED)
    By jonnyjames in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:34 PM