starting forma stanzol

  1. starting forma stanzol


    Ok this morning started using this product for the 1st time did 6 pumps.This afternoon will go up to 7 pumps.This is the only product i am using and will test to see what kind of muscle i gain and fat i lose.First time using and already feel some affects nothing big.Feel very awake like if i took an energy booster.


  2. second day up to 10 pumps worked out last night had more energy.Not sure if its my imagination but my chest looks like its always pumped.

  3. I will follow, I love formestane
    •   
       


  4. Good choice bro.

    Most users are saying its the best formestane product out there

  5. Been using this product for little over a week now.Noticed i have littlr better endurance and better pumps during workouts.Hopefully start putting some muscle during the next couple of weeks.

  6. Good 2 hear bro.

    Forma Stanzol is great

  7. barbell beast have you used this product?

  8. formastanzol is a great product- if you have questions go ahead and ask.

  9. I do have questions about this product will i see muscle gains?How long will it take to see these gains,and how long can i use this product?

  10. how many pumps do you get out of one bottle?

  11. not sure been using this stuff for 12 days let you know when i run out

  12. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvill View Post
    I do have questions about this product will i see muscle gains?How long will it take to see these gains,and how long can i use this product?
    if you eat enough you will gain mass-but formestane is known more for hardening muscles and shedding water weight/fat.


    if you are bulking and trying to add mass, formestane will help to keep your gains lean-but you probably won't gain as much total mass for this same reason.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    how many pumps do you get out of one bottle?
    600

  14. thanks big t if i can put on some lean muscle that will be great

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvill View Post
    thanks big t if i can put on some lean muscle that will be great
    jv-i love formastane and formastanzol is best. hope you like it as much as i do.

  16. Have another question do i have to cycle this stuff and how long can i use this without cycling?

  17. What about during PCT? Decrease dosage? Or 10 pumps 2x daily?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvill View Post
    Have another question do i have to cycle this stuff and how long can i use this without cycling?
    2 months on then a month off...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump View Post
    What about during PCT? Decrease dosage? Or 10 pumps 2x daily?
    great for pct....directions say 3-7 pumps 2xday, but i like the full 10 2xday and taper off to 3-4 last week..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Forma-stanzol in PCT question
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in