MY Testopro+Natadrol stack LOG!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I should have started this a little sooner, but its only day 5. Everyone knows these supplements but I haven't seen them stacked so lets do this!

Age-27
Height-6'1
Weight-202.4

Testopro and natadrol will be dosed 2 caps twice a day roughly 10-12 hours apart with zma at night. I am currently running max-ot workout number 4 on the ast site. Must be a placebo effect for the first 5 days but its been one of the best weeks in the gym I have had in such a long time! Looks like I will be doing 8 weeks of this, natadrol for sure but I'm going to look at others logs and reviews and see if anyone ran testopro for 8 weeks.:beerchug:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I'll follow your journey :) I'm on Natadrol too, it's day 11 now and I'm constantly doing new PR's.. I bet you'll love that stuff!

Your dosage seems to be a little low.. I'm lot smaller than you and I'm taking 6/day for 6 weeks. How many bottles do you have?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting stack. Thanks for logging this cycle.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool this should do you well, but I would've run testopro as PCT..but that's just me.

Oh and I love your username. :D

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Nice, I'll follow your journey :) I'm on Natadrol too, it's day 11 now and I'm constantly doing new PR's.. I bet you'll love that stuff!

Your dosage seems to be a little low.. I'm lot smaller than you and I'm taking 6/day for 6 weeks. How many bottles do you have?
I might up the dosage from what I have been reading but then yea it would only be a 6 week cycle instead of an 8 so I dont know yet.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Cool this should do you well, but I would've run testopro as PCT..but that's just me.

Oh and I love your username. :D
Thanks! Nah, I will run it as part of a stack and do the formadrol pct they recommend for the natadrol, testopro is just a bonus

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOO YAAAA! I better watch this beast because i just orderd mine up muhahah!!!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Well I take the weekends off usually but the first 5 days on this stuff and I feel good! this up coming week should be even better now I am doing the correct 6 caps of natadrol divided into 2 doses with my testopro. what does everyone think of this, after my 4 weeks of testopro with natadrol, weeks 5-8 I stack natadrol with propadrol ep, I really want to try that, would that be a good idea?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Week 2: Returned to the gym yesterday and focus is at an all time high, I'm killing the weights, smashing through PR's! It still might be the placebo effect of taking a new supplement but either way its been worth it! Anyone have any questions, comments or suggestions for my log feel free to ask! I still have one question, I plan on and am doing weeks 1-4ish of natradrol and testopro, for weeks 4ish-8ish for natadrol would a DAA supplement like propadrol EP be good to stack with it for the final 4 weeks?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Quick update if anyone still cares, about to finish my second week and things are going good. I heard the third week natadrol really kicks in so we shall see! All and all strength has gone up and well libido is up too which sucks cause I just kinda broke it off with the girl I was seeing so now you can all feel my pain there's no girls in my life right now ahhhhh!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update if anyone still cares, about to finish my second week and things are going good. I heard the third week natadrol really kicks in so we shall see! All and all strength has gone up and well libido is up too which sucks cause I just kinda broke it off with the girl I was seeing so now you can all feel my pain there's no girls in my life right now ahhhhh!
I have the same problem now when I'm on Natadrol.. It's shame that I can't share my increased libido with any girl :S

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
no placebo effect,nata kicked in nice a early for.i did tcf-1 for the first 12 days then took the 12 off and started it again so that would have been about week 4 in for the nata and let me tell you that was one hell of a week!!!!i havent used propadrol EP,but if its like tcf-1 it will be a nice ride.but i did the 12 on then 12 off again and used it for the first 12 days of pct,i think thats a good option too

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I always read 12 on and 12 off for DAA but propadrol ep doesnt say that....

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
most dont,just the tcf-1.its cause its what they tested it at.most agree you could run it longer thou but thats when it came out so i ran it at that dose

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA has released his new DAA product label as stating that a cycle can last three weeks to three months.

I'm not sure about Natadrol and libido, but I do know that TestoPRO is notorious for high libidos. If Natadrol causes a libido increase as well, then this stack could be a problem for somebody that doesn't have...umm...err...easy access :lol:

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Update week 3, strength is up!!! I will try to update more soon but black ops came out today so that's all I have been doing!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
in for the thread my man. Im also on nata at 8 caps approx day 4 or so and weights feel lighter. I am also debating on adding something like testopro but i cant choose between testopro or titanium.

titanium has more fenugreet aka "testofen" but testopro has more goodies in there and most peeps seem to be saying good stuff about testopro.

Oh well, glad to hear about the strength gains.

good stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you leaning out any or noticing things like more vascularity?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Quick update before I get into my black ops ****! As hank venture once said " This stuff is tits" but he really said this place is tits but anyways.....On pull downs I maxed out the machine that went to 250 and had to move to the big boy machine that goes to 300 and knock out 270 six times like no ones business. Just started super pump max today and I dont know if it was that but I was so focused and jacked it was crazy! So yea....I also bumped up testopro to 6 a day as well as natadrol so far its badass!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Just started the second bottle of Natadrol today and I have a little bit of testopro left. So far its been an amazing ride! Everything has gone up including the main thing I wanted to go up, strength and aggression. I think I will just be doing the second bottle of natadrol by itself with the few days of testopro I have left unless I should stack with with something or that might be too much. I have been reading about DAA being good for pct can some PLEASE shed some light on this cause if thats the case I want to run propodrol ep with formadrol for 4 weeks after I'm done with natadrol. Thoughts anyone thanks?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
As usual strength is still up! Still have a little over half a bottle left! I go up like 10 pounds on everything daily! Pull downs I had to go up to 280 for 6 reps, then 290 for 6 reps so next week I will be maxing out the pull down machine at 300! I haven't felt this strong in the gym since my M1T days years ago! I know a pct isn't required but I still plan on using formadrol just because and from what I hear and feel free to chime in but DAA is good for pct as well? I was thinking for doing formadrol+propadrol ep (DAA) for 4 weeks after... Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Just started the second bottle of Natadrol today and I have a little bit of testopro left. So far its been an amazing ride! Everything has gone up including the main thing I wanted to go up, strength and aggression. I think I will just be doing the second bottle of natadrol by itself with the few days of testopro I have left unless I should stack with with something or that might be too much. I have been reading about DAA being good for pct can some PLEASE shed some light on this cause if thats the case I want to run propodrol ep with formadrol for 4 weeks after I'm done with natadrol. Thoughts anyone thanks?

Good things happening to you too eh,, im also nata in and loving it. Ive run the DAA before and is one of my fav supps. Ive run the nutra bulk powder at 4g a day for 30 days straight with no sides AT ALL. So your safe here. Ive loved this as well. It gives good strength, hardening, and libido somehow increases dont ask my the science but my guess might be the surge in natty test. I would stack it with the formadrol for pct if i were you. Ive run formadrol before and is awesome on itselfe. I can only imagine the synergy of the two stacked. You should be in gor a great ride.

So thats my 2 cent. From what i read you seem to like the testopro. So i might run it alongside my formadrol for my nata pct.

oh shizzz, i might go as far as adding some bulk daa to top this off.. :sgrin:

Cheers