Dermatherm Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermatherm Review

1. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dermatherm Review

This is the second time I have tried Dermatherm. The first time was the original formula and my wife and I tried it together. She was using it on her hips and thighs and I, on my midsection to sharpen my abs. Used as directed, neither of us noticed any appreciable improvement.

Dermatherm was recently re-formulated so I thought I would give it another try. This time my wife refused to use it because she was trying another product. So I used both bottles on my abs. I am nearly done with the second bottle and I unequivocally can say that I have not noticed any appreciable improvements in abs definition.

I like PP as a company and I have tried many of their products but this one just doesn’t work.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This is the second time I have tried Dermatherm. The first time was the original formula and my wife and I tried it together. She was using it on her hips and thighs and I, on my midsection to sharpen my abs. Used as directed, neither of us noticed any appreciable improvement.

Dermatherm was recently re-formulated so I thought I would give it another try. This time my wife refused to use it because she was trying another product. So I used both bottles on my abs. I am nearly done with the second bottle and I unequivocally can say that I have not noticed any appreciable improvements in abs definition.

I like PP as a company and I have tried many of their products but this one just doesn’t work.
    You are not alone in this experience, bud. I LOVED the ORIGINAL DermaTherm - hence why I was so stoked to be able to find a couple of bottles of it to use a few months ago. The original DermaTherm was IMO the best fat loss topical on the market. DermaTherm Target on the other hand, as you experienced, did nothing for me. But, you win some, you lose some - not every product works for everyone. Thanks for posting your review
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

hummm i havent ued it before but i herd it worked well.
    did they reformulate it?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

More importantly...why did they reformulate it?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    hummm i havent ued it before but i herd it worked well.
    did they reformulate it?
    Yes, the 7-OH DHEA and 7-keto DHEA were excluded from the DermaTherm Target formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    More importantly...why did they reformulate it?
    When the changes were made, a thread explaining why may have accompanied it - otherwise, Eric (or John) will be able to answer.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I used it last summer for the first time, never tried the old formula. I have to say though I had abs for the first time in my life after 12 weeks! I did work hard and combined it with the get up and go stack and was in fairly extreme calorie deficit. I guess everybody is different, but it seem to be just what I needed to get into the very lean numbers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's DermaTherm
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 04:27 PM