Where R All The Super-DMZ Loggers At?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
just curious as to see how the results are coming:sorry:
started mines and all seemed to going well until i started experiencing some discomforting pain around the heart area, so i replaced the Super-DMZ for some Phera and i haven't had the discomfort around my heart area as i did with the Super DMZ, just wanted to compare my experience with the others to see if they had a simuliar one.

STONE 69

STONE 69

Awards
superdmz

to day is my 3rd day on dmz.seems to work preety soon.Great pumps..was on mesobolin an was only doing 4 or 5 sets of 10 rep apeace on 2nd day of dmz i was doing 20 sets of 10..so far so good but could b a mental thing i dnt no yet. Seem to have alot more energy tho ..Im 29 now tring to get back into it.Bing in shape used to b my life til about 21 or 22...

STONE 69

STONE 69

Awards
superdmz

to day is my 3rd day on dmz.seems to work preety soon.Great pumps..was on mesobolin an was only doing 4 or 5 sets of 10 rep apeace on 2nd day of dmz i was doing 20 sets of 10..so far so good but could b a mental thing i dnt no yet. Seem to have alot more energy tho ..Im 29 now tring to get back into it.Bing in shape used to b my life til about 21 or 22...this is my first time on a fourm but ive been doing a lot of fourm viewing..AN alot of research.I have urin screens do to some ligal stuff..so tring supps..Never had chance to try anything else