NEED HELP WITH H DROL

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

NEED HELP WITH H DROL

I'm 16 and I am going to start h-drol soon. Ive done tons and tons of research but everything is diffrent and I'm not sure what will be best for me because Im so young. I dont know if i need the teststorone boosters for pct because of my hormones already. This is what i was thinking..

Start:

week 1- take 2 hdrol pills per day and cycle assist

I dont know how i should change it as i keep going. I was going to go for 4 weeks. Then for pct..

inhibit e the whole time and novalex. I dont know if i should do more??

I really need help so please respond!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

The best help any of us can give you is to say don't do it. At 16, you're just asking for trouble by taking something like H-Drol. If you want to get bigger, all you need to do right now is train hard and eat more quality food.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pretend we care and post your exact mgs per day, exact PCT, exact supplements you're using, exact training routine and your exact diet. Thanks.

If you're going to do this no matter what, we might as well inform you about it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

Thats what i am asking you. Should i do less mgs per day because im only 16 or should i do the normal that it says on the bottle.

Supplements right now: vitimans, creatine (stopping soon), and amino acid packs

PCT: dont know what to do?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

Hi,

I read your post and wanted to say something about your comment....

"Ive done tons and tons of research"

First - Its readily apparent that you have not done enough research.

Second - Having detailed your age as only 16 you may find it difficult for anyone to support your thread.

Just a thought but why would you believe you require a prohormone, a substance that has to convert to some actual hormone in the body when at your age you should have plenty of the real ones ?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.94%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    If you're going to do this no matter what, we might as well inform you about it.
    THis cant be father from the truth. If this kid ****s himself up, his parents start pointing fingers, start filing lawsuits, headlines like "poor kid's pencil has no lead cause of evil supplement companies" come out and the FDA starts deciding to earn there paycheck by "protecting" us. Maybe wont have with hdrol, but after hdrol he'll pick up Mdrol, or something else.

Kid,
    your 16. you haven't researched anything or you'd have your answers. You aren't training hard. You aren't eating right. You aren't putting work in if you think you can't grow. Get motivation, get serious. Make goals and get them. All your cheating is yourself. There is NO REASON you should be using hdrol, if you think you have one its an EXCUSE.
    'I can't grow' = work harder, eat more
    'I already work hard'= doubt it, work harder
    'i already eat a lot'= eat more
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

I want to take it because I have tons of friends that have taken it and got bigger with no side effects. from what ive heard from people that have taken it is that its the best thing with no side effects. you say i already have enough hormones but this obviously is going to make me bigger you cant argue with that. ive seen tons of friends take it and they are perfectly fine. i just want to know what you would recomend with it. cycle assist, novaldex, or inhibit e. or combonation of 2 of them or all? and when to start them
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by coop31 View Post
    I want to take it because I have tons of friends that have taken it and got bigger with no side effects. from what ive heard from people that have taken it is that its the best thing with no side effects. you say i already have enough hormones but this obviously is going to make me bigger you cant argue with that. ive seen tons of friends take it and they are perfectly fine. i just want to know what you would recomend with it. cycle assist, novaldex, or inhibit e. or combonation of 2 of them or all? and when to start them
    It's not the best thing and it does have side effects, your friends are just generalizing. I'd love to help you but you're too young. This will probably be locked.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just beacuase someone says it doesn't have side effects doesn't mean it wont damage your internal organs to some degree. EAT TRAIN SLEEP, EAT MORE, TRAIN HARDER, SLEEP. That is all you need at that age. Don't start messing with these drugs until you know what you are getting into and the consequenses. Just my 0.2 cents

(The fact that you can't even spell Nolvadex or Novedex XT whichever you mean tells me alot)

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

did your friends get bloodwork done after their cycle? people feel fine all the time and get bloodwork done only to see the real damage(i.e., liver enzymes) you haven't done any research if you're asking about the most important of a cycle (p.c.t.). do yourself (and your endocrine system) a favor and leave this stuff alone. no one on here is going to tell you to go for it, so hopefully you take everyone's advice and go a different route.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    did your friends get bloodwork done after their cycle? people feel fine all the time and get bloodwork done only to see the real damage(i.e., liver enzymes) you haven't done any research if you're asking about the most important of a cycle (p.c.t.). do yourself (and your endocrine system) a favor and leave this stuff alone. no one on here is going to tell you to go for it, so hopefully you take everyone's advice and go a different route.

First off Nice screen name!! Lol

Second, kid I'm 23 been body building since i was 15 and never touched a PH. I'm just now starting to THINK about taking them. So do your body and the industry a freaking favor train hard and eat big!!!

PS shouldn't this be in the anabolic forms?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post

PS shouldn't this be in the anabolic forms?

this thread shouldn't even still be open.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.13%

Wow...This better be a troll...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am in this log
    good luck....

wait... you are 16...hmm...i dont think this would be a good log.

HEY kid dont do it...stick with creatine do-do.

just out of curiousity is your pct inhibit e and novedex or nolvadex?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 01:53 PM