spirodex and vapor review

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all:

I started spirodex and vapor yesterday. I decided on both of them because spirodex is more marketed as an all day feel good type of burner and vaport as more of a pre wo.

Let me tell you i love spirodex. It gave me a good feeling no crash no jitters I wasn't overly hot nice clean energy. but the appetite supression was AMAZING.

I took 1 vapor later in the afternoon about 5 hour and I could tell it was more of a thermo get up and go. but I was happy with it also i think it's good for pre cardio. I know alot of people don't like gaspari but it's never let me down and I have used alot of products and have a good track record here on the board. for the price these are two good products i'll let you know again in a few days. as questions please feel free.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well took my 2nd one this morning at 7am had a slight breakfeast and same results I am not hungry and i am feeling a great load of energy without a thermo effect which i happen to think is great because I dont' like to be sweaty at work as I work an office job with shared cubicles. No jitters but can definetly feel the energy. Sort of like original stimulant x but maybe better appetite supression

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems like vapor may need to be taken 2 at a time i took one at 1pm but wasn't getting a huge boost so i popped another at 2:30pm will be working out at 3:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what is this Vapor you speak of? Cell-Tech Nano Vapor??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 tried something different took my 1st spiro at 7:20am on an empty stomach about 40 minutes before my 8am meal lets see if there is a different usually it says take after a meal.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm down 4lb since I started that is telling me there must be some sort of diuretic in one of compounds I mean yes i am eating less but still 4lbs in 3 days yah there is some water dropping

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think i'm going to try one spiro and one vapor before tonights workout i'll let you guys know how it goes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just wondering if anybody is interested in this log since i haven't seen anyone really chime it

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep the updates comin. I was interested to see how that Spirodex would do.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in man, both products look really interesting! :thumbsup:

//CC

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if anybody is interested in this log since i haven't seen anyone really chime it
Keep the updates comin. I was interested to see how that Spirodex would do.
Ditto. I'm in for a legit Spirodex review; and not to side-track the thread but mixedup, have you tried RoxyLean ECA? These are two of the newer ones, I know, but was just seeing if anyone might've gotten to try them out for a couple days now. I'm about to get some OxyElite here pretty soon and I hope it's decent.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ditto. I'm in for a legit Spirodex review; and not to side-track the thread but mixedup, have you tried RoxyLean ECA? These are two of the newer ones, I know, but was just seeing if anyone might've gotten to try them out for a couple days now. I'm about to get some OxyElite here pretty soon and I hope it's decent.
havenot tried roxylean eca. but ran origical eca stack many times. ran two bottles of oxyelite straight I liked it so much spriordex has been good but it is not a pre wo-stim. imo it's a smooth lasting stim. that is why i also have the vapor xt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
baldymcgee Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
TheMeatus101 Supplements 1