3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ladies n gents i have some products here from Genomyx/RPN/Thermogum..

What i have is a bottle of Renegade, 1 packet left of thermogum, a bottle of Eviscerate smoulder ( with 1 more on the way as we speak ), and the Performastrips VB-12

Renegade Balm:I first tested out when Matt came out with renegade bar soap and loved it and got a good reaction from co-workers and women around me, especially my significant other at the time who i now have a child with ( crazy eh LOL), so i figured hey why not, ill give this a go.

First Impressions:
I decided to try this prior to the gym to see if itd have any added boost for me and it did... i didnt interract with anyone but i definitely noted a boost in confidence and the wanting to kill it.

Ive only applied it once, but will be noting when i do apply it and the effects.

Application:
I will be applying this as needed or i see fit, might paly around with dosing prior to another workout again on a day im super amped AND a day i just dont want to train for one reason or another.

ThermoGum:
I love geranium and im always chewin gum in the gym, so this for me was a no brainer to pick up..

First Impressions:
I started off with one peice prior to the gym and felt a decent boost, so then i tried two, really saw no difference and 1 was just right. Taste is good and the added "pep" this adds for me is just right. I will not be using this for a while due to the B-12 strips i was sent to keep notes on.

Application:
If i do decide to chew some gum it will be far away from anytime ill dose a performastrip, but ill probly hold off on the gym for now.

Eviscerate Smoulder:
I used two bottles of the originial Eviscerate and was just in love with it, product worked amazingly well and the burn wasnt unbearable. Bought two more bottles and it burnt so bad i had to trade it away. I figured all hope was lost until Matt came up with this brilliant plan.

First Impressions:
It burns so good, seriously the perfect amount of "burn" if you will once it soaks in, not bad but it lets you know, " hey muhfugga, im here and working!".. Also immediately noticed water retention was going away by the hour. Also the smell is not bad at all, i hardly notice it. So far im seriously impressed.

I took a pic a couple minutes ago, and will be taking 1 picture a week for the duration of this log, along with updating how i feel and if Matt has anything he wants me to try ( such as applying it other places ) im game. Like i stated i have 1 more bottle on the way. If i can, ill be picking up a 3rd bottle.

Application:
I will be dosing this every day at night after my evening shower, once daily.

Performastrips VB-12:
Got these bad boys in today, had not taken stims today nor had i for the previous 4 days. I was taking jacked pre workout sparingly but have since cut that out and only use PreMax or my own mix. So i will be using these AM and possibly prior to a workout, really depends on how Genomyx/Matt Rec i use this.

First Impressions:
Draggin ass all day was an understatement, my meal timing was messed up and i was yawnin all day, so once i get thesei pop one onto the tongue. First thing i notice is the pleasant taste, well done for sure.
I then proceed to head to PT to navigate the obstacle course. Now was it geranium like energy? No but i definitely noticed and uplift which helped power me through the course.. Shocked actualy, as i usualy notice nothing from any B vits..

Application:
I will be taking 1 performastrip prior to training

So this is whats going on right now,ill be updating daily for the Eviscerate Smoulder and the Performastrips, and occasionaly on the Renegade/ThermoGum,any questions, comments, concerns let me know!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE all of these products, Josh - well, except the Renegade, since I have no use for that, LOL. I know you'll love them as well - first impressions here only get BETTER with use! :)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro. Im in. Very detailed and honest. Really appreciate you taking the time to share you thoughts.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok ladies n gents i have some products here from Genomyx/RPN/Thermogum..

What i have is a bottle of Renegade, 1 packet left of thermogum, a bottle of Eviscerate smoulder ( with 1 more on the way as we speak ), and the Performastrips VB-12

Renegade Balm:I first tested out when Matt came out with renegade bar soap and loved it and got a good reaction from co-workers and women around me, especially my significant other at the time who i now have a child with ( crazy eh LOL), so i figured hey why not, ill give this a go.

First Impressions:
I decided to try this prior to the gym to see if itd have any added boost for me and it did... i didnt interract with anyone but i definitely noted a boost in confidence and the wanting to kill it.

Ive only applied it once, but will be noting when i do apply it and the effects.

ThermoGum:
I love geranium and im always chewin gum in the gym, so this for me was a no brainer to pick up..

First Impressions:
I started off with one peice prior to the gym and felt a decent boost, so then i tried two, really saw no difference and 1 was just right. Taste is good and the added "pep" this adds for me is just right. I will not be using this for a while due to the B-12 strips i was sent to keep notes on.

Eviscerate Smoulder:
I used two bottles of the originial Eviscerate and was just in love with it, product worked amazingly well and the burn wasnt unbearable. Bought two more bottles and it burnt so bad i had to trade it away. I figured all hope was lost until Matt came up with this brilliant plan.

First Impressions:
It burns so good, seriously the perfect amount of "burn" if you will once it soaks in, not bad but it lets you know, " hey muhfugga, im here and working!".. Also immediately noticed water retention was going away by the hour. Also the smell is not bad at all, i hardly notice it. So far im seriously impressed.

I took a pic a couple minutes ago, and will be taking 1 picture a week for the duration of this log, along with updating how i feel and if Matt has anything he wants me to try ( such as applying it other places ) im game. Like i stated i have 1 more bottle on the way. If i can, ill be picking up a 3rd bottle.

Performastrips VB-12:
Got these bad boys in today, had not taken stims today nor had i for the previous 4 days. I was taking jacked pre workout sparingly but have since cut that out and only use PreMax or my own mix. So i will be using these AM and possibly prior to a workout, really depends on how Genomyx/Matt Rec i use this.

First Impressions:
Draggin ass all day was an understatement, my meal timing was messed up and i was yawnin all day, so once i get thesei pop one onto the tongue. First thing i notice is the pleasant taste, well done for sure.
I then proceed to head to PT to navigate the obstacle course. Now was it geranium like energy? No but i definitely noticed and uplift which helped power me through the course.. Shocked actualy, as i usualy notice nothing from any B vits..

So this is whats going on right now,ill be updating daily for the Eviscerate Smoulder and the Performastrips, and occasionaly on the Renegade/ThermoGum,any questions, comments, concerns let me know!!
I'm to follow along bud. :)

Cheers my fellow teammate!:cheers:

-Sean-

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for subbing everyone.. I updated the first post with the "applications" of each product since i didnt really state how id be using them.

I had been applying the Eviscerate twice per day as the other version was this way i beleive, or atleast thats how i used it. Anyways ill be knocking it down to once per day at night after my evening shower which ive noted.

Day 2:

Renegade: N/A

ThermoGum: N/A

Eviscerate smoulder: I will be applying this tonight after my shower, it burns so good thats all i can really say!!! :lol:

Performastrips: Ive been pretty run down lately despite having my diet locked on. Sleep and the gym along with PT are taking its toll, but i put one of these bad boys on my tongue and went to get in some cardio. A nice uplift was noted along with my cardio being a tad bit improved.. interesting...very interesting..

Thats it for today, ill update tomorrow with more thoughts.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Ive been pretty run down lately despite having my diet locked on. Sleep and the gym along with PT are taking its toll...
Maybe you're run down BECAUSE you're dieting and training and everything else...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you're run down BECAUSE you're dieting and training and everything else...
Completely agree Rosie, ive added some carbs back in to try n kickstart some better/more recovery. I feel better, but still draggin ass at times, but that comes with the territory i assume.

Josh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Renegade:NA

ThermoGum:NA

Eviscerate Smoulder:
I applied this, this morning after my shower prior to work. Ill just be applying it once per day as stated above after my shower, whenever that is. Unless im taking multiple showers because of PT n what not, then ill apply it after my latest shower.

But i applied it and went to work. Drank my normal amount of water and was peein like crazy, im like wtf? Then it dawns on me, ohh yeaa had my carbup meal yesterday, hop on the scale when i get home tonight 2.5 lbs lighter. So DEFINITELY noticing the water loss effects of this product, AWESOME!

Performastrips:
Can these in anyway shape or form increase pump? lol Might be a stupid question but figured id ask. Popped one of these onto my tongue 30 minutes prior to my session. Focused in the zone and mentaly uplifted but NOT stimulated feeling. It felt really nice to be honest. The pump was brutal as well.

So far so good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Renegade:NA

ThermoGum:Chewed a piece of this before i went running around the track for about 30 minutes. Love the uplift, its not to much, just right.

Eviscerate Smoulder: A definite leaning has taken place. Do i think its all fat? Of course not, but flushing away the water prior to this weigh in is critical for me to make it.

Performastrips:Popped one of these bad boys prior to empty stomach cardio today and rocked it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in bro...
hey BTW do you know if the new eviscerate last as long as the other?

because i think the new one was a smaller bottle than the old

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in bro...
hey BTW do you know if the new eviscerate last as long as the other?

because i think the new one was a smaller bottle than the old
Its definitely a smaller bottle. The old evsicerate would lasr 4-5 weeks i beleieve at twice a day, i think the betas are smaller then what the final product will be, but at once a day dosing i think the betas will last 4 weeks.. Im not exactly sure though to be honest but they are smaller.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its definitely a smaller bottle. The old evsicerate would lasr 4-5 weeks i beleieve at twice a day, i think the betas are smaller then what the final product will be, but at once a day dosing i think the betas will last 4 weeks.. Im not exactly sure though to be honest but they are smaller.
aight thanks man
cuz i need something to mix with my liquid clen
and it was either this or deratherm

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aight thanks man
cuz i need something to mix with my liquid clen
and it was either this or deratherm
Mixing clen with Eviscerate is like gods gift to us for fatloss!! lol

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right these are just Betas. The real version wil be larger

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone know when the regular eviscerate will be back in stock?

either that or im gonna go ahead and get some of dat dere dermatherm

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After cutting weight and water for the weigh in i felt it was good to completely take a week off.. Continued some supps only necessary and stopped all others..

I will be re-starting back up Smolder, and VB-12 strips tomorrow!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My apologies for the lack of posts. Motivation was low, and then with the Marine Corps ball i just didnt find time to workout with the preperation and work n what not.

But i started back up on the diet today and will be applying Eviscerate smoulder tonight.

I did apply the renegade prior to the ball and going out on the town afterwords. Definitely noticed more of a respect type attitude from guys and a more openess from the women.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since its winter, i decided using the smoulder at this point would truly be a waste, so im saving it. Still popping the VB-12 strips and i must say im truly impressed. Mental Clarity and clean energy is really where its at.

I am also officialy out of thermogum.

Review:

Overall: 9/10

I loved the thermogum, the taste was to notch and gave me just the right amount of kick in the pants and drive. Nothing over the top just smooth energy. A piece of ths prior to a workout is bad ass.. So very well done like usual!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Review:

I loved the thermogum, the taste was to notch and gave me just the right amount of kick in the pants and drive. Nothing over the top just smooth energy. A piece of ths prior to a workout is bad ass.. So very well done like usual!
ThermoGum is definitely an asset to ANYone! I have a few of the old flavour packets here - great for chewing on during training, especially stacked with the PerformaStrips VB-12 pre-training to get a sweat going :)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So since its winter, i decided using the smoulder at this point would truly be a waste, so im saving it. Still popping the VB-12 strips and i must say im truly impressed. Mental Clarity and clean energy is really where its at.

Review:

Awesome review bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still rockin out with the VB-12 strips, im really enjoying these. Mental Clarity seems to be the biggest thing along with appetite. They seem to put my appetite into overdrive.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to give a brief update on the VB-12 strips.

I took these bad boys on bein semi skeptical only for the fact ive taken b12 before n it was dissapointing at best.. I knew Dsade and Genomyx wouldnt bring crap to the market though so i was intrigued to try them..

These definitely have proved me a beleiver though.. Usualy after a day shift i am tired, not crazy exausted tired, but tired nonetheless... I pop one of these bad boys onto the tongue and within minutes im feelin the uplift. I just love it..

Ill be traveling home tomorrow to be home for my daughters first birthday, can you guess whats going to be in my pocket?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to give a brief update on the VB-12 strips.

I took these bad boys on bein semi skeptical only for the fact ive taken b12 before n it was dissapointing at best.. I knew Dsade and Genomyx wouldnt bring crap to the market though so i was intrigued to try them..
Matt never brings crap to the table, and I've certainly never been disappointed in anything of his I have tried - he is one of few formulators whose products I would try without hesitation :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt never brings crap to the table, and I've certainly never been disappointed in anything of his I have tried - he is one of few formulators whose products I would try without hesitation :)
Agreed completely!

The strips were extremely helpful for the ride home and ride back! Ill be going back down there wednesday for thanksgiving and will be utilizing these again!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much guys and girls :) Yeah Ive been working with Matt for a long time now and so a lot of what I know has come from him and beleive me we will never bring crap to the table.