Need2Slin is a must have for everyone!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
First I know I am not one of the heavy hitters on this forum, I am not one of the most dedicated lifters, dieters, nor am I one of the most knowledgeable members on this forum..........But that is all the more reason to listen to what I have to say, because if I can get results from something then any average Joe can.

Secondly I know Need2slin has been talked to death (almost) on this forum and this is prob just going to be another persons opinion on the forum, but I am telling you this is the God to honest truth and I am in no way affiliated with NTBM or any company on this forum for that matter.

I would like to make sure I get this mention in before I start writing my results and I forget, but I honestly feel that Need2slin should be apart of everyone's regiment, unless you are just trying to pack on fat and blubber then I don't recommend it for you. But if you are trying to bulk, lean bulk, maintain well it doesn't matter this is the supplement for you.

Now onto what I experienced in my time with Need2slin (this go around)
I started a log that you can find over in the cycle info that was supposed to be a cut log, but I guess I should have done some more reading into what NTBM was all about and the potency of their products, but then again how many often can you take a manufactures word on their product. It turned into more of a lean bulk log than a cut.

I started my cycle at 178 and I had decent strength. I could push 250 on the bench 3-4 times (I had also not been lifting heavy for a little while because of a shoulder issue) and I am on my 5th week of my cycle and today I pushed up 315 x 4 and I never really struggled with the reps.
I have gained a ton, and I mean a ton of strength on this cycle, I never feel sore the next day and like I have said in my log many many times now I feel that no matter what weight I put on the bar I know that I am going to be able to move it.
I have an unbelievable sense of pride in myself that has come with this cycle. at the end of week 3 I was up 12lbs but I could see that I had lost some fat and that I was getting more defined. My weight stayed at 190 for 10 days.
Well last Thursday I ran out of Need2slin, and I honestly have to say at that time I did NOT think it was doing much for me considering I had went up 12lbs, this was the first product I thought NTBM might have released that was not living up to its name.
**UNTIL I stepped on the scaled today, I was thinking I would be right around 188 to 190 because I usually am after the weekend of not lifting. Man was I wrong, 196 WTF is immediately what I thought. Then I realized I had not been taking the need2slin and I have been eating a large amount of carbs, but nothing more than I had been for the last 3 weeks.

Well NTBM you have made a believer out of me, I will be putting in my order for 2 more bottles of Need2slin just to make sure I don't run out.
I will be running it at 3 pills a day which I was doing the last week and a half of my bottle and I saw the same results with that as I did when I was doing the 2 am 2 noon 2 pm which means the bottle will last twice as long making it almost like BOGO offer.

My hat is off to NTBM, I didn't know what I had with Need2Slin until I didn't have it anymore. I am just glad this product is still available.
Thanks to NTBM for giving me a chance to try this product and their awsome give aways!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review bro...

Can you believe I have yet to try it?

I hear nothing but crazy things about this. Russianstar was on the radio talking about it I forget where but it's a huge hit using cAMP to manipulate the insulin effects. This stuff is very legit from what I hear and can't wait to try it for myself.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LOL I didn't wanna stack things together and not know how what product was effecting me in what way.

Right now I'm on HCGenerate... Need2slin is next...
right on... lol

Its amazing. Its not being used very much right now but it will be on my carb loading days ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review bro...

Can you believe I have yet to try it?

I hear nothing but crazy things about this. Russianstar was on the radio talking about it I forget where but it's a huge hit using cAMP to manipulate the insulin effects. This stuff is very legit from what I hear and can't wait to try it for myself.
Right here, very good interview. Ya'll NeedTo listen >> http://www.superhumanradio.com/super-human-radio-show/575-lessons-of-old-time-strongmen-plus-supplement-review.html

CM, Need2Slin is my favorite NTBM product. You need to get you some NOW.

Here's another link. Review by John Romano >> http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nutrition/1938-rx-reviews-need2slin-is-the-next-great-bodybuilding-secret-revealed.html

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Indy this was a very solid review by the way we really appreciate your feedback and am very glad that the product worked well for you.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, but you guys deserve the credit, I was just lucky enough to be given the chance to test it out.

Now if only I had gotten in on the hcgen when it was 65 a bottle.
Had a bad month with a huge bill I didn't know about from the IRS that pretty much wiped me out now I am going into my PCT without the HCGen as I had planned

Ms9

Awards
I checked your other log and I am confused as to how you can review need2slin when you were taking 5 other supplements.

In this thread you make it sound like you took need2slin and went from benching 250 to 315 for the same amount of reps.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Because I saw what happened to my weight as soon as I stopped taking the need2slin

I am able to say what I did in this thread because when I was running need2slin my weight was holding steady, very steady but I was still getting stronger while running the other sups, not gaining fat actually trimming up a little. Then as soon as I stopped taking the need2slin my weight jumped 6lbs in 4 days which shows not only how strong need2slin is but how potent NTBM/Mrsupps other products are.

The need2slin is a must have for people bulking because it will allow you to run the sups you want and keep building only lean mass, with this cycle I did not put on any fat but I still gained close to 10-12lbs and need2slin kept me from gaining that extra fat you usually get when you run a cycle.

Need2Slin will be a staple of mine wether I am cutting, bulking, or just maintaining because it allows you to take in those extra carbs you need to help you push through a good cycle without seeing the adverse effects of it. If you aren't on cycle, then it is a great thing to have because it will only help you keep fat off.
Also I noticed a difference in soreness, not really sure how Need2Slin played into that, but within 2 days of stopping it I noticed that I was starting to feel the work from the day before. Which if you read my other log then you will see that I noted almost every post that I was never sore from the day before.

If there was some confusion because of the way I worded it I will change it, but that is why I asked people to check my other log because I mention a cycle which I thought most people would understand as a cycle of supplements not just need2slin.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice review and I agree, no other GDA gives me the weight/glycogen gain that Need2Slind does, and the weight scale does not lie.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ive enjoyed every bit of it... On a bulk still, and on this cut. Even on a cut I can appreciate the power of need2slin. I just had my 48 hours carb loading phase (ckd diet) and need2slin did it's thing! no fat gain just glycogen stores being filled.. I also use it during the no carb phase after a workout, just before my protein shake.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I can see looking around every site on the net you have out of the people commenting on what they think of the product saying this.

For every 10 comments 7 of them are happy customer who have a receipt proving they bought the product. These 7 people have nothing but the best things to say about the product and they love the hell out of it. Some of them have used other products of its kind and they prefer Need2slin over the others.

1 person saying he was not impressed with the product but he has no prof he bought the product and never asked for a refund because he knows he cant get a refund unless he really bought the products. Often this person is a open rep for another company or a under cover rep. Hey it happens

1 person who at least admits he has never used the product but will readily trash the product for any excuse he can find. 99.99% of the time thi person is also a rep for another company.

1 customer who really did buy and use the product, has a receipt to prove it and the product was not for him/her. This person got a refund simple by asking for one and returning the empty bottle with a copy of the order receipt.

Feel free to test my theory. <-- and Notice I did not say its fact its just what IMO I have seen and I feel mite be a reality from what I have seen. But feel free to do your own research to find out if that is true or not. Thanks

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
^^^Need2slin is a great product,pumps all day long!!!