RR Logs Blue GrowtH & TCF-1

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

What's up guys? I wanted to thank SilentBob187 for giving me the chance to review & log TCF-1. I'm rather excited, as I've heard alot of hype around DAA and I want to give it a run myself.

A little about me:

26 years old
160lbs / 5'7"

My goals are more aimed at staying fit, ripped & feeling good, then gaining any massive size right now. So I'm maintaining right now. I will post everyday for 30 days, my workouts, even if I don't workout. My workouts tend to jump around alot, strength focus one day, hypertrophy the next, martial arts and cardio, all incorporated. I will log how the product makes me feel. I've been on Blue GrowtH for 30 days now, but been off it for about a week, so this will be Day 31+.

I'm also using:
Green BULGE pre workout
Orange Triad X2 day
Golden Gains post workout

Let the games begin.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride, RR ;)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. you're going to dig tcf-1 to the point that you're going to purchase a bottle yourself, and with BlueGrowtH i'm sure you'll think you've died and gone to heaven from all that bliss, nice combo..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. you're going to dig tcf-1 to the point that you're going to purchase a bottle yourself, and with BlueGrowtH i'm sure you'll think you've died and gone to heaven from all that bliss, nice combo..
What's what I'm thinking, feel good stack of the century?!?!?

I'm going to hit the 12 day mark, and see if I should run the full bottle for 24 days or stop? What does everyone think???

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's what I'm thinking, feel good stack of the century?!?!?

I'm going to hit the 12 day mark, and see if I should run the full bottle for 24 days or stop? What does everyone think???
Look who I found. :)

I'm on day 5 of TCF-1 myself. Looking forward to week 2. I'll probably do 12 days, twice. I say that now, but as good as that stuff tastes I'll probably do 24 days straight w/o realizing it. :cheers:

I bet that'll be money stacked with BlueGrowtH!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like both products. this stack will be awesome

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 01

Monday (Day 01)

Supplements
5 caps GREEN BULGE preworkout
1 dose TCF-1 preworkout
5 caps Blue GROWTH before bed
1 serving Golden GAINS postworkout

Workout
10 minutes yoga
15 minutes Baguazhang circle walking
15 minutes tai chi practice
15 minutes Xingyi / bagwork
4x8 Deadlift (145lbs)
4x8 Weighted Pullups
4x8 Weighted Inverted Rows
2x25 Lateral raises (15lbs)
10 minute cool down stretching and flexing

TCF-1 Thoughts
This is my first Oral-syringe based product. First thing I thought was: very cool and unique. The bottle and syringe "RIG" was very easy to use. It's kind of hard to spill it or screw up in any way.
I thought the grape taste was amazing. I had to stop my compulsive drive to drink more. It tasted a bit like a slurpee or something. There was no hint of "chemical" or "supplement", it tasted like candy.
I didn't feel any kind of rush from this product, but I noticed my libido was almost increased immediately. I'll be interested to see if this continues.

Blue GrowtH Thoughts
This is my second bottle, so the pronounced "knockout" effect I had for the first month is not as prevelant. I took 5 caps before bed, and started reading a book. By about the 5th page, my eyes were drooping heavily. I slept very deeply and awoke refreshed. So far I've noticed an increase in muscle fullness, better rest, less DOMs, and increased vascularity. They say that L-Dopa takes a while to fully kick in, so I'm very happy about being on Day 31 already. Also, any kind of negative prolactin sides that MAY happen from DAA (anecdotal and weak feedback from what I've seen) should be taken care of by the L-Dopa/Mucuna Pruriens from BGH.

Overall, I'm very excited about stacking these two products. Already I can't wait to dose my TCF-1.

Video for the Day

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for this.

thinking about TCF-1, but wife would think it was sterons.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im along for the ride brother. :cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for this.

thinking about TCF-1, but wife would think it was sterons.
If she would think that and you want to use TCF-1, then sit her down and explain it to her, because TCF-1 certainly is not hormonal or steroidal.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Looks liek its going to be an interesting log.
I look foward to seeing it done with a review :)