Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. took 1 1/2 scoops and headed for gym. joints were sore from pushing myself so hard but once i got into about the 3rd set i was better. i didn't push as hard today and just did more reps with lighter weights-got a great pump.

only have enough game day for 1 more workout, going to take tomorrow off and then try for 7 trips on stairs.

2. went ahead and took last dose of game day this morning. didn't make 7 trips on stairs but i did make 6 full trips and 2 flights before throwing in the towel. i am very pleased with this result.

final review will be up later.

taste: very good, one of the best.

mixability: no problem, mixed easily with a spoon.

pump: by my 3rd workout my muscles were full and tight-they have stayed that way since.

focus/motivation: i was dialed in on all but a couple of workout while on game day. the mild stim boost was enough to get me motivated to push hard in the gym.

energy: the stim effect was mild, but enough to push me through hard workouts-sleep was not effected.

libido: 1,3,dime has been the culprit for libido loss, this was not the case with game day-libido was uneffected.

endurance/recovery: this is where game day shines imo. reps went up starting from around 3rd workout and continued to go up. i added a full 2 trips of stairclimbing-fantastic result in less than a month. recovery was also improved, i expected to be very sore with increasing my routines, but i actually felt better than before.

value: for $28 this is a very good deal. i think it has more than the advertized 30 scoops-it lasted me 28 days and most times i used 1 1/2 scoops and a few times 2 scoops.

my tennis was much improved using game day-if you play sports i highly recommend you try this.

i will be buying, and using it everytime i play tennis or need a boost for long cardio sessions.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Sports Body Octane Game Day!
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. MAN Body Octane
    By Bwill in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
  3. MAN Body Octane
    By BifWebster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0