Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was fortunate enough to get a jug of game day to log. ive been a fan of MAN products for around 5 years now. 1st tried body octane stacked with clout-then tried it solo. what i liked about original body octane was endurance/stamina/recovery.

i took 1 scoop this morning before leaving for gym. 1st thing i noticed is the jug and scoop are small-2nd thing is it tastes great, really great!!!

got to gym about 20 minutes after taking, started lifting almost as soon as i walked in the door. started feeling the beta alanine around 25 minutes after taking, but it seems that when i started lifting it really kicked in-rpm works the same way for me, seems activity makes it work. 45 minutes in i was feeling it-going to take it sooner next time.

did a full body workout and still had more in the tank-ran out of time.

ok-stim effect is very mild.
recovery/stamina/endurance are top notch.
pump effect was just ok-i think it might get better over time.
beta alanine and cit mal are dosed slightly lower than body octane but effects are definately felt, probably good synergy with the ingredients.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shazam! An appearance by a new MAN product. It's like a snow leopard sighting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shazam! An appearance by a new MAN product. It's like a snow leopard sighting.
it tastes fantastic-even though ba/cit mal is less than in original b/o it is still intense compared to others i have used. the stim effect isn't spine tingling, but it is enough for a good kick in the arse. the recovery and endurance is right there with original b/o even at the lower dose.

btw- the only place i have found it at is MAN home site, it is expensive there, but considerably cheaper than the original.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is a off day so not going to dose game day. i am planning to dose 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow just to see what it does.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
found game day on another site for $28. surprised nutra hasn't picked it up yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took a scoop and a half of game day and headed to nifs for a full body workout. could notice a significant increase in energy and motivation over 1 scoop. the endurance and recovery are outstanding, i am not getting nearly as sore as usual. i feel like i am making improvements in my overall fitness. i am finishing workouts feeling good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endurance continues to improve, and recovery is amazing. i will be buying more of game day and adding in some creatine.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
very nice to see.

so far how would you rate

Flavor
Endurance
mix ability
Stimulant

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice to see.

so far how would you rate

Flavor
Endurance
mix ability
Stimulant
flavor-10
endurance-8.5
mix ability-10
stimulant-6
recovery-9

this stuff just plain tastes awesome. the feeling of well being is also something worth noting.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
flavor-10
endurance-8.5
mix ability-10
stimulant-6
recovery-9

this stuff just plain tastes awesome. the feeling of well being is also something worth noting.
Nice. . . MAN sports is a very interesting company that i have been trying to follow. . .T you seem to try products that you have liked very much. . with that being said nice review so far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. . . MAN sports is a very interesting company that i have been trying to follow. . .T you seem to try products that you have liked very much. . with that being said nice review so far
hahaha-there is no secret to why i really like the products i log-i pick products from companies that i trust, and or products with ingredients that i feel will help me meet my goals. MAN and game day meets that criteria!!!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so for the 2nd time i have done 5x up and down the stairs, the 1st time i really had to push hard just to finish. this time seemed easy enough that next time i am going to go for 6. my endurance is really increasing, along with recovery. i am waking up with much less soreness and fatigue!:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok, so for the 2nd time i have done 5x up and down the stairs, the 1st time i really had to push hard just to finish. this time seemed easy enough that next time i am going to go for 6. my endurance is really increasing, along with recovery. i am waking up with much less soreness and fatigue!:cheers:
Good to hear all is well with the body octane. . .i'm going to start purchasing bulk products and starting to play around with different formula regimens. . .i will be keepin ya in the loop and seeing what ya think for some prework out compulations :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear all is well with the body octane. . .i'm going to start purchasing bulk products and starting to play around with different formula regimens. . .i will be keepin ya in the loop and seeing what ya think for some prework out compulations :firedevil:
for the price point i think game day would be a good base to build on. :cheers:

hey dave, you have got to try weighted stairclimbing-the results are ridiculous.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my workout yesterday was amazing. i usually have good workouts on weekends since i am better rested, but yesterday i felt like i couldn't get tired. added 4 more machines to my usual routine and then did 20 minutes on the eliptical. endurance has really improved.

btw-the ba tingles have subsided for the most part, but are still noticeable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't sleep well yesterday and had a crappy night at work. really didn't feel into it this morning but pushed myself. took a scoop and a half of game day strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown to climb stairs. struggled to make it 4 times up and down, but was happy with myself for pushing those 4 trips out on a sub par day. oh well, no supplement will prevent me from having an off day every now and then-gonna try and hit it hard tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning workout went much better-even though i held back some-i am determined to get at least 5 trips up and down stairs tomorrow.
so far my muscles are fuller[gained 1 pound even though activity has increased and diet is same]. the pump from game day is ok, ive had better to be honest. endurance and recovery are superb, my fitness level has really improved-this is starting to show in the mirror as i look thighter/fuller. i can't wait till my sunday tennis match, i am sure athletic ability will be much improved.

GBManSports

GBManSports

Awards
Good to hear the results continue. I am even happier to see that the lean body comp is part of your results along with the added strength and endurance.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
T. . . diggin the body octane. . .i will have to look into this as i start cutting weight. . endurance and over all fitness increase is a bonus when cutting weight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear the results continue. I am even happier to see that the lean body comp is part of your results along with the added strength and endurance.
endurance and fitness are my goals right now, the added strength is a welcome bonus. all my life i have been a big guy just looking to get as strong as possible, as i get older i am more interested in being leaner and more athletic. right now i am weighing in at 203-2 years ago i was 260.

btw-nice to hear from you gb!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T. . . diggin the body octane. . .i will have to look into this as i start cutting weight. . endurance and over all fitness increase is a bonus when cutting weight
i think you would like game day-i am getting the same kind of results i got from original body octane with the added bonus of stims-even though the stim effect seems light to me, it is still enough to give a nice boost.

MAN-has been using beta alanine/cit mal combo for a very long time-i think they were the 1st. imo, they have perfected it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stairs went really well today, did my 5 trips up and down and managed to squeeze out 6 more flights before pooping out.

results are more apparent today, looking in mirror i am very, very pleased. quads are starting to look like a nfl running back, lol-i love it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was an off day so i decided to dose a scoop of game day before doing yardwork. felt like i could rake leaves all day long-the endurance is incredible. muscles are full and tight. i am very impressed with my results from game day!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i am 2 1/2 weeks into game day. my endurance has increased more than i ever expected, i am able to do more reps, climb more stairs and do more cardio than before. my recovery has also improved, i don't get as sore as before. because of the increased endurance and recovery i am working out longer and harder. the results from this are really showing in the mirror, i am looking both tighter and fuller.

game day is a difference maker!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did cardio today
20 minutes treadmill
20 minutes elliptical
20 minutes bike
finished strong, endurance is getting better almost every workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for me it seems that endurance and recovery started to go much faster than strength as i got older. that is why i have been focusing on endurance-so far since starting game day i have gone fron struggling to make 4 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs[wearing 10 pounds of ankle weights] to 5 1/2 trips.

it is nice to look in good shape-it is even better to be able to back it up.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Following. I have a tub of Game Day I'll be starting very soon. Your log is getting me excited!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Following. I have a tub of Game Day I'll be starting very soon. Your log is getting me excited!
i bet the stim effect would really be mild without the healthy dose of beta alanine-to me beta alanine really enhances the effects of stims. but stim effect aside, i am getting more endurance from game day than i did from body octane-even though the ba/cit mal is dosed lower. so far i have to admit to being very impressed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 1 1/2 scoops and headed for gym. joints were sore from pushing myself so hard but once i got into about the 3rd set i was better. i didn't push as hard today and just did more reps with lighter weights-got a great pump.

only have enough game day for 1 more workout, going to take tomorrow off and then try for 7 trips on stairs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went ahead and took last dose of game day this morning. didn't make 7 trips on stairs but i did make 6 full trips and 2 flights before throwing in the towel. i am very pleased with this result.

final review will be up later.:food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN-GAME DAY.....FINAL REVIEW

taste: very good, one of the best.

mixability: no problem, mixed easily with a spoon.

pump: by my 3rd workout my muscles were full and tight-they have stayed that way since.

focus/motivation: i was dialed in on all but a couple of workout while on game day. the mild stim boost was enough to get me motivated to push hard in the gym.

energy: the stim effect was mild, but enough to push me through hard workouts-sleep was not effected.

libido: 1,3,dime has been the culprit for libido loss, this was not the case with game day-libido was uneffected.

endurance/recovery: this is where game day shines imo. reps went up starting from around 3rd workout and continued to go up. i added a full 2 trips of stairclimbing-fantastic result in less than a month. recovery was also improved, i expected to be very sore with increasing my routines, but i actually felt better than before.

value: for $28 this is a very good deal. i think it has more than the advertized 30 scoops-it lasted me 28 days and most times i used 1 1/2 scoops and a few times 2 scoops.

my tennis was much improved using game day-if you play sports i highly recommend you try this.

i will be buying, and using it everytime i play tennis or need a boost for long cardio sessions.