MAN BODY OCTANE-GAME DAY

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok, i am 2 1/2 weeks into game day. my endurance has increased more than i ever expected, i am able to do more reps, climb more stairs and do more cardio than before. my recovery has also improved, i don't get as sore as before. because of the increased endurance and recovery i am working out longer and harder. the results from this are really showing in the mirror, i am looking both tighter and fuller.

game day is a difference maker!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. did cardio today
    20 minutes treadmill
    20 minutes elliptical
    20 minutes bike
    finished strong, endurance is getting better almost every workout.

•   

3. for me it seems that endurance and recovery started to go much faster than strength as i got older. that is why i have been focusing on endurance-so far since starting game day i have gone fron struggling to make 4 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs[wearing 10 pounds of ankle weights] to 5 1/2 trips.

it is nice to look in good shape-it is even better to be able to back it up.

4. Following. I have a tub of Game Day I'll be starting very soon. Your log is getting me excited!

5. Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Following. I have a tub of Game Day I'll be starting very soon. Your log is getting me excited!
    i bet the stim effect would really be mild without the healthy dose of beta alanine-to me beta alanine really enhances the effects of stims. but stim effect aside, i am getting more endurance from game day than i did from body octane-even though the ba/cit mal is dosed lower. so far i have to admit to being very impressed.

•   

6. took 1 1/2 scoops and headed for gym. joints were sore from pushing myself so hard but once i got into about the 3rd set i was better. i didn't push as hard today and just did more reps with lighter weights-got a great pump.

only have enough game day for 1 more workout, going to take tomorrow off and then try for 7 trips on stairs.

7. went ahead and took last dose of game day this morning. didn't make 7 trips on stairs but i did make 6 full trips and 2 flights before throwing in the towel. i am very pleased with this result.

final review will be up later.

8. MAN-GAME DAY.....FINAL REVIEW

taste: very good, one of the best.

mixability: no problem, mixed easily with a spoon.

pump: by my 3rd workout my muscles were full and tight-they have stayed that way since.

focus/motivation: i was dialed in on all but a couple of workout while on game day. the mild stim boost was enough to get me motivated to push hard in the gym.

energy: the stim effect was mild, but enough to push me through hard workouts-sleep was not effected.

libido: 1,3,dime has been the culprit for libido loss, this was not the case with game day-libido was uneffected.

endurance/recovery: this is where game day shines imo. reps went up starting from around 3rd workout and continued to go up. i added a full 2 trips of stairclimbing-fantastic result in less than a month. recovery was also improved, i expected to be very sore with increasing my routines, but i actually felt better than before.

value: for $28 this is a very good deal. i think it has more than the advertized 30 scoops-it lasted me 28 days and most times i used 1 1/2 scoops and a few times 2 scoops.

my tennis was much improved using game day-if you play sports i highly recommend you try this.

i will be buying, and using it everytime i play tennis or need a boost for long cardio sessions.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Sports Body Octane Game Day!
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. MAN Body Octane
    By Bwill in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:28 PM