Nutrient shuttling effects of Natadrol confirmed by a diabetic

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Like the title states I'm a type 1 diabetic which means I inject insulin for every meal with carbs. I'm currently running Natadrol at 8 caps a day for 7 weeks (because that's how long three bottles will last you) with one bottle of Halostane(15mg Cynostane & 15mg H-drol per pill) thrown in at the two week mark and run at 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. I'm also running one cap a day of Purus Labs Halovar alongside the Halostane to get a more useful dose of the halo compound. My goals are to loose a good amount of bodyfat on this run and gain strength.
Anyways I've been on the Natadrol for 4 days now and here's how I noticed it affecting my blood sugar. The other day I checked my blood sugar about 35 minutes before lunch and it was 102. I then took my pre lunch dose of 2 Natadrol and didn't take any insulin because my lunch doesn't have hardly any carbs. About 5 to 10 minutes before I ate I started to feel low so I checked my sugar again and it was 65. I was kindof shocked and I thought it might be the Natadrol but I was leaning more towards the possibility of it just being a fluke. Then over the next few days I noticed the same thing happening over and over and for my carb meals I was having to take a good amount less insulin than normal. Anyways I'm going to keep an eye on it and update this thread seeing as I'm only on day 4 of my run. Thought everyone might want to know since until now we've only had anecdotal evidence showing the nutrient shuttling abilities of Natadrol.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Oh and for those of you wondering..the normal range for blood sugar would be between 85-120

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Also if you guys have any questions feel free to ask

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Just a little update I took almost half of my normal insulin dose today

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting feedback! Thanks for the info bruther, hope your cycle turns out well for you :thumbsup:

//CC

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It's the tinaspora for sure. I am not a diabetic, but I liked ND better taking it with food. without I felt a little hypo. Good stuff man!

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
It's the tinaspora for sure. I am not a diabetic, but I liked ND better taking it with food. without I felt a little hypo. Good stuff man!
huh I didn't know that. I wonder why I haven't seen any nutrient partitioners with this ingredient...