Primordial's Pre-max: A whole lot more people drive a Chevy than a Bentley ;)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Thumbs up Primordial's Pre-max: A whole lot more people drive a Chevy than a Bentley ;)

Just what I said.

Pre-max may have a high price tag, but with that comes some amazing qualities that are not found in any other pre-workout.

When you look at the competitors, it's the difference between a Chevy and a Bentley.

I understand that Pre-max is quite a bit different than other pre-workouts as it's more performance-based, but isn't that what we're all after? Performance?

...this thread is for user reviews, comments, and questions about Primordial's endurance and power increasing conglomerates in Pre-max. We want to know about some of your experiences.

What personal records have you set using Pre-max?

Have you shared Pre-max with others? What was their experience?

Do you mix Pre-max with any stimulants, or do you savor the clean energy found in the product itself?

Let us know!

My Experience

I finally had a chance to use Pre-max for the first time last night. I took one serving of Pre-max and immediately left for my Max Squat Session.

I took Pre-max on an empty stomach alongside a cup of coffee and 5g of creatine monohydrate.

I felt the caffeine from the coffee kick in rather rapidly; about 15mins after finishing it. - About 20mins after consuming Pre-max, I arrived at the training facility, loaded the Squat Bar and started doing some doubles for a warm-up.

During my warm-ups, I was filled with a sense of euphoria and powerful aggression, the ladder manifested by the former.

Four weeks ago I did max-effort singles on Squat. I struggled, but finished the workout with a personal record of a raw 465lb Back Squat. - Yesterday, I KILLED a raw 485lb Back Squat (20lb PR) and truly believe I could have gotten 495lbs-500lbs, but my spotter (we use a mono, so I always need someone to pull the lever when I squat) had to leave and I wasn't able to attempt it.

...So that's my first workout on Pre-max, and it turned out to be an amazing one.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I love Pre-max on my 5th tub now... I have tried diff dosing and mixed it with other preworout drinks.. So this how islandmagic do it on the east cost!

1 scoop of premax and one scoop of Assault from MP.. this the best mix every because you get Crepure with BA and a mild stim and all the the good stuff that premax has...

whay mix because I need a little kick to get started after work ( I wake 4:30am) and Having the Crepure,BA and the mild stim is just great...

Since using
    1.Basket Ball endurance has been on point
    2. recovery has been the bomb
    3. muscle strength has increase
    My PR
    Squats 355 25 reps
    Running 5k 10 secounds off my ace time ( I do use other supps but I know Premax has give some endurance Just my two cents)

Overall:
    I will allways buy Pre-max- price do not matter when you need a top notch prework product!!!!!! Pre-max has Delivered as promised, You get what you pay for so go get it and see the power of pre-max
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I have become a GPLC before every workout type guy, but I definitely use Premax for when I need all I can get for a big workout. Simply the best rounded pre workout on the market. Add in a mild stim if you want, and its everything you could want.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I have become a GPLC before every workout type guy, but I definitely use Premax for when I need all I can get for a big workout. Simply the best rounded pre workout on the market. Add in a mild stim if you want, and its everything you could want.
    I have some GPLC here - will start using it next week.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I have some GPLC here - will start using it next week.
    Its good stuff. Workouts are more intense and less taxing while on it, and the pumps are unreal.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I would love for Nutra to sell PP's Pre-max and GPLC so I can order, since I'm from Canada.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I've been thinking about using the points I earned while stocking up on the sale to try some pre max...I'm not a fan of feeling cracked out!

since it's stim free, I'm thinking about trying it with some reset AD next month.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial 1-T
    By hituw2x4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:50 PM
  2. Primordial 1-T
    By jsp0785 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
  3. Primordial tea-3
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM