Gonzo Is Back To The Cutting Board with AlphaT2/OEP/LX

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I've been quite around here on AM for a while, but I'm back at it.
Here comes my first log in a while, back to to phase that kills me. Cutting.
Lets do this.

THE CUTTING BOARD

STATS:
Height: 5'8"
Weight:196.5
BF:10-12%(this is a guesstimate, Judge by pictures, will take measurement later on)

TRAINING:
I personally think during a workout my heart rate is higher when lifting heavier, rather then lighter/more reps. With this being said. Heres what is in the works, Ill adapt depending on how it works out
Main lifts(bench, dead, squat, pull ups, shoulder press) will be hard and heavy something like 3x3 or 3x5, other iso moves will be 8-12 reps. Ill push past failure some sets, but because calories counts will be down, this will mostly happen on high carb days.
Cardio will be atleast 3 days a week, same with abs. Ill add cardio after workouts depending on how I feel.

DIET:
Following a simplistic Carb Cycling diet
2-3 low carb days, followed by a high carb days, because of the food optings on campus its impossible to have a no carb day.
The Low Carb Days [1.2P 0.5F 0.6C]xBW
The High Carb Days [1.4P 0.3F 1.4C]xBW
Ill adjust to how I feel.

THE GOODS:
I'm enlisting the help of Alpha T2, OEP, LX. Only used OEP before, so this will be a pretty interesting experience.
I also have DermaTherm on hand, will probably use that after this stack, unless anyone finds it helpful to add during.
dosing will be as follows(split am/pm)
ALPHA-T2: 1/1 for the first week 2/1 thereafter
OEP: 2/1
LX:1/1 for the first week 2/1 thereafter

Stack starts tomorrow, Diet started today. Lets do this!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Took first dose this morning. Feelin' awesome. Practice, then workout tonight. Lets see how it goes!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (10.7.10)

DAY 1:
WEIGH IN:196.5

Dosing:
AT2:1cap am/ 1 cap pre w/o​
OEP:1cap am/ 1 cap pre practice​
LX: 1cao am/ 1 cap pre practice​

Diet: Low Carb Day
Cals:1531​
Fat:81​
Carb:87​
Protein:112​

Workout

Practice: 2 hours of mixed light or moderate cardio.

Abs/Cardio
Triset abs, a-c 15reps each x 3sets
Hanging Leg raises
Handing Knee Ups
Decline crunches

19 1/4 laps in 20mins of stat. bike

NOTES:
Need to eat more often, hard on low carb days cause the food options at my school are mainly carbs. Felt energized most of the day. After some sprints I did noticed during practice my heart was PUMPING a lot faster than normal. Possible result from taking OEP and LX together? Will keep a watch on this. Noticed urinating a lot, hopefully dropping some water weight over the next day or 2.​

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always bump to 2 AT2 in the AM if you want!
And you could always add in another cap of Lean Xtreme post-training as well, when cortisol levels are high.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tip rosie! Should of consider that.
No worries :) On non-training days, take that extra dose with your dinner or pre-bed - and you can always add a pre-bed dose in on training days as well.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
A long weekend of games kept me on the field for 6+ hours both sat and sun. Diet was mainly of carbs to keep me in the game. Last weekend so that is no longer an issue. A little tight and sore from a long weekend but the influx of carbs, and a good nights rest last night have me feeling strong and energized even at 8:30am.
Lets hit it hard today.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (10.11.10)

DAY 6:
WEIGH IN:195

Dosing:
AT2:2cap am/ 1 cap pre w/o​
OEP:2cap am/ 1 cap pre w/o​
LX: 1cap am/ 1 cap 4 hours later/ 1 cap post w/o​

Diet: High Carb Day
Cals:2433​
Fat:99​
Carb:243​
Protein:137​

Workout

Power Workout
BENCH [225x3] x 5 sets
BB Row [225x3] x 5 sets
Standing MP [95x3] x 5 sets
Shrugs [315x3] x 5 sets

Abs
3 sets of 15 reps
Reverse crunches
crunches
chinnies

NOTES:
My diet sucked today. It was a busy day and couldn't get into the dining hall for breakfast or dinner so it resulted in sandwiches and fast and easy carbs.
My workout lacked intensity a little bit. My right arm had normal pain from a long weekend on the field, so i went light on my shoulder press.
Need a better day.​