Ongoing Erase Review

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking Erase at 2 caps per day to control water retention and bloat. First thing I noticed was that it only took about 48 hours before I saw noticeable effects upon water retention. I've always had a battle with slightly high estrogen, but it's nothing too bad. Another thing that I noticed was a surge in libido that also kicked in within a few days and it's held strong ever since.

I'll be periodically adding in some notes and blurbs as I continue throughout the bottle.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Erase at 2 caps per day to control water retention and bloat. First thing I noticed was that it only took about 48 hours before I saw noticeable effects upon water retention. I've always had a battle with slightly high estrogen, but it's nothing too bad. Another thing that I noticed was a surge in libido that also kicked in within a few days and it's held strong ever since.

I'll be periodically adding in some notes and blurbs as I continue throughout the bottle.
Hey Rodja....how long are you planning on running Erase for?

Reason I'm asking is because I'm hearing a lot about people running it continuously as a daily type of supplement, and wondering what side effects in any might pop up as a result of continuous use?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja....how long are you planning on running Erase for?

Reason I'm asking is because I'm hearing a lot about people running it continuously as a daily type of supplement, and wondering what side effects in any might pop up as a result of continuous use?
Only about 10 days, but I'd highly recommend against using an AI year-round.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for laughters sake rodja, any comparison so far to other AIs in terms of potency?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only about 10 days, but I'd highly recommend against using an AI year-round.
This!

Estrogen is still a required hormone, so it must be cycled.

Not to mention, if some do run it perpetually, eventually the body will till reach homeostasis! It always does.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for laughters sake rodja, any comparison so far to other AIs in terms of potency?
I don't have extensive experience with any AI except for ATD, but this is much, much better in terms of strength and it doesn't kill mu libido like ATD did. I've used 6-bromo and 6-OXO, but only 1-2x each.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This!

Estrogen is still a required hormone, so it must be cycled.

Not to mention, if some do run it perpetually, eventually the body will till reach homeostasis! It always does.
So what is the maximum amount of time that you can/should run Erase for? Is 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off sufficient?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In to follow along and support a fellow team member. :)

Also, I personally think the 3,7 keto is great stuff. I have not used Erase, but I used Free Test which has the 3,7 keto and I must say I was impressed. Actually, Free Test in general was good stuff.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Gooma1

Awards
Hey im thinking of stacking two bottles of titanium alongside erase. Should i use these two at the same time or should i run a high dose of titanium 30 days double dose followed by erase? any thoughts?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey im thinking of stacking two bottles of titanium alongside erase. Should i use these two at the same time or should i run a high dose of titanium 30 days double dose followed by erase? any thoughts?
I'd run them together, personally.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of things that I've noticed lately:
My left AC (which has VERY delicate for about 6 months) has had zero extra pain and/or discomfort
Both of my knees have felt tired. Not hurt, but just fatigued while climbing stairs, running, etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Watching, Ryan, since I'll be using Erase in ~4 weeks. The way I eat, and because I won't be using Neovar Recomped, definitely keen for the decreasing water retention effects. Will be interesting to see how using this compares to using FREE TEST, since it's the active is that of the latter.

So what is the maximum amount of time that you can/should run Erase for? Is 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off sufficient?
From the product label:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
Check out the information on Erase.

They're sold as a stack, so stack them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of more things to add:

1. I find myself waking up in a good layer of sweat despite being in AC and only under a sheet.
2. 3 caps a day was too much for my knees and lumbar. 2 caps is just right for libido elevation and dryness without overdoing it and leading to suppression.