My experience with Erase

1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My experience with Erase

I have always had high estrogen levels, although luckily it never created a gyno issue. For comparison's sake, when my total test level was in the 270 range, E2 was at 61. Its been sort of a plague for me, as that high of an estrogen level makes fat gain distribution different than normal, plus it makes it harder to lose. I started taking erase at 3 caps a day, and by midway through the second week I started noticing joint dryness, and dropped down to 2 caps a day. It definitely made a noticeable impact on fat loss, as well as on retained water. I looked dryer and more vascular.

As a rough estimate, 2 caps a day of erase had about the same effect on me as taking 100-150mg/day of 6-bromo. For the price of Erase, it looks like its a pretty hard to beat all natural DSHEA compliant aromataze inhibitor. I plan on picking up more, and running 2 caps a day for a long span of time. Definitely also planning on using it during my last 8 weeks precontest.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Great!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

bump... Thanks for the feedback good to hear you benefited from taking Erase, it sure is a great natural product with many benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have always had high estrogen levels, although luckily it never created a gyno issue. For comparison's sake, when my total test level was in the 270 range, E2 was at 61. Its been sort of a plague for me, as that high of an estrogen level makes fat gain distribution different than normal, plus it makes it harder to lose. I started taking erase at 3 caps a day, and by midway through the second week I started noticing joint dryness, and dropped down to 2 caps a day. It definitely made a noticeable impact on fat loss, as well as on retained water. I looked dryer and more vascular.

As a rough estimate, 2 caps a day of erase had about the same effect on me as taking 100-150mg/day of 6-bromo. For the price of Erase, it looks like its a pretty hard to beat all natural DSHEA compliant aromataze inhibitor. I plan on picking up more, and running 2 caps a day for a long span of time. Definitely also planning on using it during my last 8 weeks precontest.
    i plan to run 2 caps for at least 3-4 months to control estrogen on trt. after that time if panel results are all in order i will run longer. great value!!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Did it have any effect on your libido? Bromo seems to kill my drive....
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

No libido effect for me either way
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    Did it have any effect on your libido? Bromo seems to kill my drive....
    It will not have any negative libido effect since its natural and not STEROIDAL like Bromo
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for your feedback, Eric
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for your feedback, Eric
    x2

t-money
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the review man
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    It will not have any negative libido effect since its natural and not STEROIDAL like Bromo
    Good to know thanks!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

100mg of 6 bromo increased my libido real high. when i was only running 2 caps of the first reversitol my sex drive was DEAD.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Would be great to see bloodwork, to compare where your E2 levels are at now.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, for whatever reason though, my doctor isn't getting E2 checked on my bloodwork lately.I even asked about it, they said they would, but it wasnt on the results
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. Hmm... anyone experience this while on SD..?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 12:20 AM