niCe99 needs 2 build muscle with forma-stanzol (SPONSORED) - AnabolicMinds.com

niCe99 needs 2 build muscle with forma-stanzol (SPONSORED)

1. New Member

Thumbs up niCe99 needs 2 build muscle with forma-stanzol (SPONSORED)

Need2buildmuscle / Mrsupps Forma-Stanzol Log

Thanks to chocolate milk for selecting me as one of the testers for forma-stanzol. This is my first log here at AM.com and i hope it will be a good one!

About me:
    My goals in the gym are to bring my big 3 up whilst keeping my size down to obtain an optimal weight:lifting weight ratio. During this log, i would like to recomp a bit rather than "bulk" or "cut". I am eating at a baseline of 2300kcals and i usually eat a bit more calories afterwards from random eatings. I would also like to meet my short time goal of benching atleast 1.5x my bodyweight. I have a wacky left rotator cuff that disallows me to really press hard. For my deadlifts and squats, i would like to attain a 2.5x weight for those.

How i plan to use the formastanzol:
    To keep suppression to a minimum, i plan to taper off at the end. My month should look something like this. 200/200/200/150/100/100. I also plan to use a bottle of AI Stoked for PCT for any minimal suppression that may have occurred. I do hope that is enough and i would like to get some of the **** reps input on that scheme. For application of the product, i will be applying it to a couple specific spots that i really found most effective when using CEL Formestane: tops of my feet, inside my upper thigh, inside my upper arm, behind my knees and my chest. On another note, i plan on experiementing with the horse chest nut extract on my chest/nipple area. i tend to bloat a bit in that area and hopefully it will help.

An addition to the log:
    i bought need2slin from the 25% sale that happen before i was selected for this log. i plan on using 2 caps a day before my carbohydrate heavy meals during this log. I have used other GDA supplements and i wanted to see how need2slin stacks up to this. For reference, i used slin sane, glycobol and p-slin. I also used anabolic pump but that was a long time ago. If any of you reps purely want a solo forma log, i will be happy to discontinue use of need2slin and save it for another day.

Other Information:
    i have 4 workouts that i alternate during the week since i only workout 3 times a week. so do expect an update every 3 weeks for sure. of course i will update on off days if anything spectacular happens.

For other references, the only supps i am taking during this log is protein, aor orthocore, vitamin c at 3g/day, vitamin d at 5000IU/day, VPX power shock intraworkout.

And lastly, i tend to put up videos of my lifts purely for form check. might as well post it up in this thread.

Thats it, hope you guys enjoy!

2. New Member

Before Measurements:

Weight
    Before - 163lbs
    After - 166lbs
    Shoulders
    Before - 48 1/2in
    After - 48in
    Chest/Lats
    Before - 40 1/2in
    After - 39 1/2in
    Abs
    Before - 31in
    After - 30 1/2in
    Waist
    Before - 32 1/2in
    After - 32 1/2in

Right Side:
    Arm
    Before - 15in
    After - 15in
    Forearm
    Before - 12in
    After - 12in
    Upper Thigh
    Before - 23 1/2in
    After - 23 1/2in
    Middle Thigh
    Before - 22 1/2in
    After - 22 1/2in
    Lower Thigh
    Before - 19 3/4in
    After - 19 3/4in
    Calf
    Before - 14 1/2in
    After - 14 1/4in

Left Side:
    Arm
    Before - 14 3/4in
    After - 14 1/2in
    Forearm
    Before - 12in
    After - 11 3/4in
    Upper Thigh
    Before - 23in
    After - 23 1/8in
    Middle Thigh
    Before - 22in
    After - 22 1/2in
    Lower Thigh
    Before - 20in
    After - 19 1/2in
    Calf
    Before - 14 1/2in
    After - 14in

Body Fat % Tested Via 3-Fold Capillary Test:
    Chest - 6mm (Before - 4mm)
    Abs - 16mm (Before - 14mm)
    Legs - 8mm (Before - 10mm)
    Overall - 30mm 8% (Before - 28mm - 8%)

Before Pictures:

and just for the hell of it, heres a picture of me about 2-3 years ago
  3. New Member

Final Review: Post #35
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Haha I love the final pic. Good job man great progress and no problem. Log intro is looking great so far.

Ok my little hormone virgin.. time to pop your cherry. You've never used any hormonal products before so you're gonna love this. It Ain't gonna be no Beastdrol but you will love it for a first timer.

I recommend you think about upping your dose a little bit. Don't be too scared of suppression it won't be bad like other compounds. Nowhere near other compounds actually so don't let suppression fear keep you at your dose. Up it if you feel like you need it my man.

Good luck. Enjoy the ride. And subbed!
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Haha I love the final pic. Good job man great progress and no problem. Log intro is looking great so far.

Ok my little hormone virgin.. time to pop your cherry. You've never used any hormonal products before so you're gonna love this. It Ain't gonna be no Beastdrol but you will love it for a first timer.

I recommend you think about upping your dose a little bit. Don't be too scared of suppression it won't be bad like other compounds. Nowhere near other compounds actually so don't let suppression fear keep you at your dose. Up it if you feel like you need it my man.

Good luck. Enjoy the ride. And subbed!
    First time use hormonal products? He will be addicted for life!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice u r going to love this stuff. Get ready to be addicted
  7. New Member

Thanks guys

yes this is my first realm into the hormones. the most i ever did before is ATD and Formestane at a mere 100mg...no where near for its anabolic effects

and to CM, i think i will take it slow although 400mg ED does sound nice haha
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GET IT BUDDY!!!! Virgins...I love em' ......LOL!!!

RECOVERBRO

9. New Member

[img]https://www.************/repository/product/thumbs/150x150_forma-stanzol.jpg[/img]
    Day 2
    Deadlift Day

Deadlifts
    5,340lbs; 3,360lbs; 1,380lbs

Pullups
    4sets; 6,12.5lbs

Pendlay Rows
    4sets; 6,165lbs

Hammer Chinups
    4sets; 6,2.5lbs

BB Curls
    4sets; 6,105lbs

DB Curls
    4sets; 6,50lbs

DB Preacher Curls
    4sets; 6,30lbs

Notes:
    Alright i started yesterday but it was a day off for me. Been applying 100mg x2 a day. I applied it on the tops of my feet, inner thigh, inner upper arm, chest.

This stuff dries INSTANTLY. i did not have to wait for it to dry nor did i have to blow dry it. There is a slight smell to it...smells like cheap gel...but the odour immediately leaves 5 minutes or so after applying it. The texture of it is like Vaseline..but smoother. I am shocked at how little amount came out for 1 pump; it was the size of a dime. Easily spreadable; i covered my left chest with only one pump. Unfortunately, i didnt get a "rush" of which i experienced with CEL formestane. oh well.

Upon applying the topical, i did notice a bit of "hardening" up...possible due to the horse chestnut extract. it is nothing significant but very very mild. my veins pop out like crazy though when applying it...especially my thighs.

I perfer this topical over CEL formestane for sure. it is easy to apply, no mess and less hassle. plus it dries 10x faster than CEL.

I will get some pictures up soon of the amount 1 pump equals too.

My workout today was fantastic but it is a bit early to give the forma any credit right now. i did notice more better and fuller pumps today in my lats though.

Heres the videos for my working sets of deadlifts. please critique my form!

10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    GET IT BUDDY!!!! Virgins...I love em' ......LOL!!!
    i was saving it for the right perso....right thing :/
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deads look good to me. The only thing I do differnt is I get into that squat position(the on right before you pull) Before I touch the bar..Dont really see it making a difference though

RECOVERBRO

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Subbed. Good job with the videos.

I think your form looks good. I've always banged out my reps one after the other with deads though. That's just how I like to do them.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Deads look good to me. The only thing I do differnt is I get into that squat position(the on right before you pull) Before I touch the bar..Dont really see it making a difference though
    so your hips are lowered a bit eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Subbed. Good job with the videos.

I think your form looks good. I've always banged out my reps one after the other with deads though. That's just how I like to do them.
    thanks man! i like to start at a dead stop simply because that was how i was taught :/

Now a little update:
    I had some crazy morning wood this morning. it started to hurt a bit!
    I woke up and looked in the mirror. a LOT of my water weight was gone and i looked pretty lean upon risen.
    Lastly, the skin where i apply the forma gets really smooth and it feels nice! i assume it has some sort of moisturizer effect

Now a question to your **** reps, it appears my bottle is missing the ingredient "chrysin 4mg" . You can see from the above picture in the op that it only has 4 ingredient instead of the advertised 5. I was just curious if that was a label mistake or if it is indeed missing the chrysin.

thanks!
  14. New Member

[img]https://www.************/repository/product/thumbs/150x150_forma-stanzol.jpg[/img]
    Day 4
    Overhead press Day

Hang Clean
    4sets; 6,140

Push Press
    5,165; 3,185; 1,205

Standing BB Press
    3sets; 6,115, 1set;5,115

Seated DB Press
    4sets; 6,55

Upright Rows
    4sets; 6,105

Lateral Raise
    4sets; 6,40

BB Shrugs
    4sets; 6,225

Notes:
    Love this workout. My shoulders and traps were just popping out! Had a ridiculous pump today...more so than normal.

Sleep has been well. I find it a bit deeper than normal and i been waking up very refreshed. for example, i has about 5 hours of sleep last night but i still woke up ready for the day.

I been waking up looking drier than normal. My abs pop out a lot more upon wakening. Love it! I also find bloating during the day to decrease a lot. Could be the lowered Estrogen or perhaps the need2slin.

Other than that, not much else to really update on. still early and i am already loving this!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i am in bro!
    good luck!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Good sh*t nice. I will look into the label issue for you and report in here once I find out. I am sure the chrysin is in there. But I will make sure.

Very nice log bro. Make sure to eat some good carbs pre-WO for dirty pumps using need2slin and already being on forma-stanzol.
  17. New Member

Day 7
    Squat Day

Squat
    5,295; 3,315; 1,335 PR

Hack Squats
    4sets; 6,190

Calf Raises
    4sets; 6,225

Good Mornings
    4sets; 6,140

Hanging Leg Raise
    3sets; 12,bw

Obliques
    3sets; 12.bw

Crunches
    4sets; 6,35

Notes:
    Been under the weather lately and decided to take the workout yesterday off. With that said, i came back stronger and pumped out a PR for squats! Pretty happy with the workout session today. My legs are plumped and full right now!

Updates for the Forma: I am still waking up looking alot drier now. Increased in oily skin for sure...keep getting these damn zits popping up. Libido is about average right now...nothing to special. Something new that i noticed though; my mood has been elevated a bit. Small things that normally make me angry just fly by me now. I am also a bit more outgoing....if that is even possible lol. I just talk and talk. now the bad news; i have been getting some mild rashes on my skins. not directly on the site of application but everywhere on my body. i thought it was allergies but i shouldnt have any. My skin is very very smooth where i applied the forma. All in all, 1 week of forma has been above average: i noticed things but nothing significant. Cant wait for week 3
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Good sh*t nice. I will look into the label issue for you and report in here once I find out. I am sure the chrysin is in there. But I will make sure.

Very nice log bro. Make sure to eat some good carbs pre-WO for dirty pumps using need2slin and already being on forma-stanzol.
    thanks man. been eating about ~100g oatmeal preworkout. I dont feel as bloated as before now with the need2slin! best of all, i dont get the hypoglycemia effects as i do with other GDA

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i am in bro!
    good luck!
    yeah good ****!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

nice workout sofar bud!

you say 100g oatmeal pre workout. wooo thats alotta oats.. you blend them in a shake or eat them cooked?
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    nice workout sofar bud!

you say 100g oatmeal pre workout. wooo thats alotta oats.. you blend them in a shake or eat them cooked?
    i nuke it with some water and eat it with meat and veg like rice
  21. New Member

Day 9
    Bench Day

Flat BB Press
    5,190; 3,210; 1,230

Incline DB Press
    2sets; 6,75 - 1set; 5,75 - 1 set; 4,75

Weighted Dips
    4sets; 6,45

DB Bench Press
    3sets; 6,65 - 1set; 5,65

Close Grip BB Press
    4sets - 6,135

DB Overhead Extensions
    4sets; 6,50

Notes:
    Still a bit under the weather. I have been developing a little bit of hives on my skin. i have no idea if i am having a reaction to something or if it just out of the blue. Nothing to major...just itchy skin.

Workout today was good today. endurance has been above average lately. the thing that popped out at me today is my pressing strength. for me, it is one of my struggling lifts because of my rotator cuff but i was very VERY solid in this today. all of my presses went down and up smoothly and with ease...something i have had trouble with lately. loving it!

For the Forma update today, i have been looking a lot tighter lately. a lot of my water weight has been non existent and my muscles are beginning to "harden" up. I always hear people say their muscles are "hardening" up and never quite understood it. now i do. it at times feels like i have a 24/7 pump going on.
  22. New Member

Day 11
    Deadlift Day

Deadlifts
    5,345; 3,365; 1,385 PR

Pullups
    4sets; 6,15

Pendlay Rows
    4sets; 6,170

Chinups
    4sets; 6,5

BB Curls
    4sets; 6,110

DB Curls
    4sets; 6,55

DB Preacher Curls
    4sets; 6,30

Notes:
    Another solid workout - lots of energy, endurance and motivation! My pumps and vascularity were unreal today as well.

Update on the forma - i have been VERY itchy lately...especially on my head for some reason. I have been getting hives as well but it goes away when i take my OTC allergy medication. Its nothing to major but very very mild. still annoying though.

Libdo - Though the roof now! i wake up with morning wood consistently now and i also noticed my balls are hanging a lot lower now and they feel a bit bigger now. plus for me!

Body composition - The mornings are just the best. i wake up relatively dry (no water bloat) and it just looks good. I think i am getting a lot leaner and tighter overall but my strength is still going up and my calories are still above maintenance.

Now its time for some Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner.
    I plan on taking 2 need2slin before this massacre i call a cheat meal
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

keep killing it son
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love hearing about deadlift PRs good job man.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    keep killing it son
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I love hearing about deadlift PRs good job man.
    thanks guys!

Here is an off day update on the forma

I have been experiencing SLEEP sweating. I didnt really think to much of this but another member here on AM logging forma also is experiencing it. Mine is a bit on the extreme side; my sheets are pretty much drenched come morning time.

Also, i have been developing some SERIOUS hives. I think it is the forma and heres why. My applied area, behind the knee cap, started to really hive up after i apply it there. Not only that my other places on my body where i did not apply it, such as my back, has been hiving up. Also, my head has been developing some hives as well.

I can live with these side effects though. i have been leaning up immensely and my strength is still on par. My mood is more so positive now and libido is just off the charts now. By this friday, i will be done week 2. very impress with the results so far for not even 2 weeks.
  26. New Member

Day 14
    Overhead Press Day

Hang Clean
    4sets, 6,145

Push Press
    5,170; 3,190; 1,210

Standing BB Press
    4sets; 6,115

Seated DB Press
    2sets; 6,60; 5,60; 4,60

Upright Rows
    4sets; 6,115

Lateral Raise
    4sets; 6,40

BB Shrugs
    4sets; 6,235

Notes:
    Another solid workout. Pumps were definitely up there now!

An update for the forma: i have getting some serious acne now and as a result, pimples have formed. I have to wash me face about double the amount each day now since my face gets all shiny after only a bit after i washed my faced.

The hives are getting a little more mild. its all over my back and my ass but oddly enough no where on my front except for my head. It is not itchy but when i do scratch it, it feels very very good !

on a side note, i aced my microbio midterm
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Good sh*t nice... keep doing work bro!!!
  28. New Member

Day 17
    Squat Day

Squat
    5,300; 2,320

Hack Squats
    4sets; 6,195

Calf Raises
    4sets; 6,230

Glute Ham Raise
    4sets; 6,2.5

Obliques
    3sets; 12.25

Crunches
    3sets; 12,10

Notes:
    Hives are gone thank god. Acne had been tamed and it seems to have settled. I am looking a bit leaner now.

Not much else to say for the forma. I love doing applications on it. it dries instantly and does not smell. I will purchase again in the future simply for that!
  29. New Member

Day 20
    Bench Day

Flat BB Press
    3sets; 5,185

Incline DB Press
    1set; 6,75

Weighted Dips
    3sets; 6,45

DB Bench Press
    4sets; 6,65

Notes:
    Planning to do a deload for a week. felt really weak and ****ty during this workout. will still be taking the forma. I will try to update throughout the week though

Updates:
    I seriously think i am allergic to something in the forma. hives come and go but when they come, it gets really serious. as of currently, i decided to start to taper the forma down to 100mg ED see if that will relieve some of the symptoms as well as taper down since my bottle is almost gone. Also, for future runs of Formestane, i think i will stick with 100mg rather than 200mg. I did not notice anything spectacular; if anything, they were both the same in terms of affect for me personally.
    On a side note, my vascularity both inside and outside of the gym has been increased immensely. too bad the hives cover up some of it :/
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Day 20
    Bench Day

Flat BB Press
    3sets; 5,185

Incline DB Press
    1set; 6,75

Weighted Dips
    3sets; 6,45

DB Bench Press
    4sets; 6,65

Notes:
    Planning to do a deload for a week. felt really weak and ****ty during this workout. will still be taking the forma. I will try to update throughout the week though

Updates:
    I seriously think i am allergic to something in the forma. hives come and go but when they come, it gets really serious. as of currently, i decided to start to taper the forma down to 100mg ED see if that will relieve some of the symptoms as well as taper down since my bottle is almost gone. Also, for future runs of Formestane, i think i will stick with 100mg rather than 200mg. I did not notice anything spectacular; if anything, they were both the same in terms of affect for me personally.
    On a side note, my vascularity both inside and outside of the gym has been increased immensely. too bad the hives cover up some of it :/
    any updates in the last week bro?!
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    any updates in the last week bro?!
    yeah bud sorry. took a little deload for the week. first workout will be today and i'll get a little update up.

i would have updated but there really wasnt anything "note worthy" other than all the other stuff i pointed out during that week.

i have about 5-6 more days left of the forma
  32. New Member

Day 27
    Leg Day

Squat
    3sets; 6,245

Hack Squats
    3sets; 6,200

Calf Raises
    3sets; 6,235

Glute Ham Raise
    3sets; 6,5

Straight Legged Deadlifts
    3sets; 6,155

Obliques
    3sets; 12,35

Crunches
    3sets; 12,10

Leg Raises
    3sets; 12,bw

Notes:
    My apologizes for taking a deload off without any updates. just wasnt anything really significant to update with.

I have about 5-6 more days left of the forma.

With that said, i do have an update. I am definitely having a reaction to something in the forma. when i bumped the dose down to 10pumps ED, my hives were drastically reduced. I would also like to mention my libido is still on the higher side of the scale...which is a nice thing. i dont feel "shutdown" or anything of that nature which is a good thing. my mood is relatively unstable though; i am quite moody. whether its from the forma or not...i dont know. My water retention is down and it has been down for pretty much the entire log which is a plus ! And lastly, looking in the mirror, i can tell that i have have lost a bit of body fat...nothing significant but it was noticeable to myself. I believe that was from the need2slin. i love that stuff!
  33. New Member

Day 30
    Shoulder Day

Hang Clean
    3sets; 6,155

Push Press
    3sets; 6,135

Standing BB Press
    3sets; 6,105

Seated DB Press
    3sets; 6,50

Lateral Raise
    3sets; 6,40

BB Shrugs
    3sets; 6,245

Notes:
    I have a couple more days of the forma left but i think i will post up a final review in a day or so. dont think i will be hitting the gym anytime soon. midterms suck :/

stay tune for that !
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Stayin tuned bud!!!
  35. New Member

Thumbs up

Final Review of Forma-Stanzol

Pros:
    -Some serious reduction in water weight/water retention
    -Looked a lot drier in the mornings as a result
    -Very very minor enhancement in Mood
    -Libido Sky Rocketed consistently throughout the log even though i felt my Estrogen levels go down a bit because of a little bit of sore joints
    -A little bit more aggression in the gym and outside of the gym (the good confident kind)
    -Helped me recomped a bit
    -Price: best deal for formestane currently on the market
    -Application: easy to work with and it dries near instantly
    -Smell: with the exception of initally rubbing it in your skin, none. The smell goes away after applying it

Cons:
    -For me personally, i believe i got a little allergic reaction to it. Hives were forming significantly. The hives decreased a lot when decreasing the dose down to 100mg ED.
    -I wish the product was a little big runnier. it got a bit difficult to get the last bits of forma out the last couple of days. the product it self is quite gelatinous

Other Notes:
    -No Change in Appetite
    -Minor changes in strength...as if if i were gaining without the forma
    -No changes in sleep patterns
    -Blood Pressure raised mildly
    -Recently took a liking to Major League Baseball

Final Notes:
    Again, apologizes for the lack of updates near the end. A deload was needed on my part since i felt incredibly burnt out. THEN i got sick during a period where i need to study for my upcoming midterms. With that said, i enjoy the forma for its AI effects. I found the dose at 200mg ED very VERY potent. Even at 100mg ED, i felt that was more than enough. I would buy this product again. In fact, i already bought another bottle and plan to use it at 50mg ED. I did not really see this as a "mass gaining" product but more or less a recomping tool. Then again, my diet was fixed in such a way that i would recomp adequately.

I ended at a weight at 164lbs and i feel and look (in the mirror anyways) that i had lost some additional body fat which i am happy with. Its nothing drastic but i like it! My capliers and measuring tape broke however which was why i couldnt get any post measurements up.

Well thats it. As you can see, Pros > Cons. if you are looking for a formestane product, look no further. Price is unbeatable from a mg to mg basis of formestane. application is super easy and fast; dries instantly. AND, at 10 pumps equalling 100mg...so 10mg of formestane a pump, it allows easily adjustment/dosage for ones goals.

Again thanks to Chocolate Milk for the opportunity. i HOPE the log met your expectations as there didnt seem to be alot of people "following" the log. i can only do my best :/

Before:

After:

EDIT:
    Hives were caused by Need2slin...NOT Formastanzol
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

good job bro
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Great final review bud!

Glad you liked the forma stanzol my friend
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Thanks for putting together such a good log bro. Glad to hear u liked it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. starting forma stanzol
    By johnnyvill in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  3. ****-forma-stanzol
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:28 PM
  4. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM