WANTED: IronMagLabs Seeking 3 Product Testers for Superdrol-DMZ

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs Seeking 3 Product Testers for Superdrol-DMZ

We are looking for 3 product testers/loggers for Super-DMZ Rx, if you are interested please answer the following questions, post them here don't send me a PM!

SEE HERE:
Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)

Requirements:
MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!

Product testers will be provided with 1 FREE bottle of Super-DMZ Rx.

Please answer:
Height:
Years Training:
Estimated Body Fat %:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
Current supplements you're using:
Why you would be a good candidate:
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks! :)

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 187

Height: 5'11.5"

Years Training: 12

Estimated Body Fat %: 11%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To get below 9% bodyfat while increasing my strength; re-comp essentially.

Current supplements you're using: Fish Oil, PowerFull, Multi, Protein Powder, Alpha T2
Why you would be a good candidate: I was a beta-tester for Superdrol, among other things; I beta-tested MDien as well.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:
I have been around pro-hormones since the beginning; from Andro to transdermal 1T/4AD, to the first wave of methyls (M1T, M4OHN), to the first pre-ban stuff, to the current lineup. I recently completed a cycle of Furaguno that was very smooth. I beta-tested Superdrol for DS back before it ever came out---ran a great cycle, logged, etc. I know my body well and I know how I respond to hormonals.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
:AR15firing:Age: 25
Weight: 5'10
Height:171
Years Training: 7
Estimated Body Fat %: 10%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I would like to compete in the Tampa Bay Classic i the near future. As for right now, I want to be the best in Plant City, my little hometown in Florida.
Current supplements you're using: Pro Performance micronized glutamine, Pro Performance micronized BCAAs, Scifit Krealk, USP Anabolic Pump, USP Powerfull, Cellucore M5, Animal Pak, B Complex 100, Co-Q 10 300mg, Tripple Strength Fish Oil w/ Krill, Dymatize Elite 12 hr, Pro Performance Wheybolic Extreme 60, and CLA.
Why you would be a good candidate: I'm young and aspiring and I want to grow! I have all access to on cycle support supplements and would be able to provide a proper pct for myself in order to be the safest possible. I'm driven to be the best and with the help of Superdrol/DMZ I know I can reach my goals and provide an adequate, in depth log that will provide information on the true power of this product!
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: First hormone I've ever run was M Drol by Competitive Edge labs, and my last was the Turinabol LQV by Primordial. Both were successful cycles but I am in need of something more!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Time to step my game up,....

Weight:207
Height:6'2"
Years Training:24
Estimated Body Fat %:10
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:Just got finished losing 33 pounds. Looking to add some quality muscle mass at this point.
Current supplements you're using:Extend, creatine, and whey. Keeping it simple at the moment.
Why you would be a good candidate:Having just coming off a cut, I think the results would be that much more pronounced. Also, already have clomid on hand. Can log everyday, and provide before and after pics!
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:1. halodrol, 2. epistane, 3. sd1

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 242lbs.
Height: 6'0"
Years training: 4
Estimated Body Fat: %10

My goal in regards to BB: to be and maintain my full physical ability to stay in shape and being fit, mentally and physically.

Current Supps: multi v, creatine, protein, omega's, Superpump 250, Prime and DTHC

I would be a good candidate cause i'm a dedicated, serious to the point individual, who takes his workouts and supplementation seriously and will be able to keep a daily updated thorough log

PH Exp: tren, epi, turinabol, sd, protodrol, 1-t
and phera.

Thank you,
IML..

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, I would like to get a few more apps and then choose 3 testers by Monday.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
since only 4 apps were put in I am sending you all a free bottle, please send me a PM with your complete mailing address.

thanks!
:)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,.. you and the forum will not be disappointed!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Thank you IML, pm sent. It's about to go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
these will be shipped out today via USPS Priority Mail.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
thank you again IML, just received the package today. now i'm just waiting on my cycle assist to arrive this weekend or tomorrow and then i shall be setting things off without any further delay. so monday will be the day.

JulianB3

Awards
Weight: 200
Height: 5'11"
Years Training: 10
Estimated Body Fat %: 12
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Get back to 7% body fat. Ripped
Current supplements you're using: None
Why you would be a good candidate: I have taken 2 weeks off of training. I am a clean slate. I love to train, and I am constantly in the gym (Fitness Coordinator). Graduate student, who can promote your product.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have a Bachelor's in Exercise and Wellness. Currently, I am working on my Graduate degree in Exercise and Wellness. I do know that after completing a pro-hormone treatment, one must use post cycle therapy. There are other possible side effects that I may experience, but I am willing to test it out. Over the years, I have tried many different supplements. I steered away from pro-hormones, but now that I have the desire to take my training to the next level, I would like to give it a try.

I believe that I would be a great candidate. I will be able to keep up with the tracking fairly easily. I am near a computer at all times. I think it would be a great opportunity for your product to get introduced in a gym setting where students are persistent and continuously asking about supplements.

I do know that you have chosen these four fellows all ready, but I still wanted to apply because I believe I am worthy.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I am frontloading support supps and will start my log in a couple weeks.

Thanks!