ntbm-forma-stanzol

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Just saw this log for the first time and read something I didn't know.

    I was not aware dmso was used as a delievery agent which is awesome. I am a huge huge dmso fan, I use it for everything from sore joints to back pumps to sprained ankles
    Huge thumbs up to ntbm for thinking outside the box and using it.
    My oly real question then is is it 99.9 percent dmso, or is it a solution?
    Also dmso is one of the strongest solvents around and since I don't know what percent is used I can't comment to much but after years of reading on dmso I know it should not be kept in plastic bottles. I am not sure what happens when you have it as a solution of something else but I know on its on it should be in a sterile glass bottle only.
    Maybe ntbm could chime in on this, and also mention if they have med grade dmso or if they are using the more common vet grade


  2. Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Just saw this log for the first time and read something I didn't know.

    I was not aware dmso was used as a delievery agent which is awesome. I am a huge huge dmso fan, I use it for everything from sore joints to back pumps to sprained ankles
    Huge thumbs up to ntbm for thinking outside the box and using it.
    My oly real question then is is it 99.9 percent dmso, or is it a solution?
    Also dmso is one of the strongest solvents around and since I don't know what percent is used I can't comment to much but after years of reading on dmso I know it should not be kept in plastic bottles. I am not sure what happens when you have it as a solution of something else but I know on its on it should be in a sterile glass bottle only.
    Maybe ntbm could chime in on this, and also mention if they have med grade dmso or if they are using the more common vet grade
    nice-good questions-i too would like to know the answers.


    thanks for chiming in-feel free to add more!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. It is no where near 99% my friend. I know everyone keeps asking away at the "what in the delivery system used" and to be 100% honest the less I can say about it the better. I dont really mind at all if people don't like the fact that we are being as discrete as we can about the delivery system. ( no disrespect intended at all though)

    Some people will throw a fit, others ( competition mostly) will hone in on this and try to hype it up and make the biggest deal they can about it. O well!!!!

    The delivery system is the best there is. Many many people who have been using transdermals for a very very long time have said its by far the best they have ever seen. Many people who have used every kind of formastane product out there have said this is by far the best they have ever used.

    The system is 100% safe, it 100% works,its got plenty if not more then enough feedback and backing from more then enough people.

    Its a combination of chemical and natural delivery agent that is mostly natural. A lot more natural really lol..

    To the question its self about dmso having to be in a glass container at all times. Yes It would be so if one were to be using 100% or even close to that percentage of dmso. even then I have seen many doctors laugh when asked if DMSO must only be used in a glass container. It does hoever make for a outstanding sales pitch or negative sales pitch for other companies using it in just glass. They can throw out the pitch " never ever use the competitors products that are sold in anything but glass!!!" " we got the best and here's why!!!!"

    Keep in mind when mixed with other compounds and of course when used in very minimal amounts other polymers can safely be used. Safety is always a number one concern and I for sure would never ever want anyone to get sick.

    If you wanted to do your own homework you could look up the subject and find thousands of mixtures and lots of reading to do on the topic... DMSO products of all kinds (not high % dmso) are sold in everything from ceramic and glass to plan plastic spray bottles.

    1 popular doctor sells a hair treatment product that is in a plastic bottle and comes with a plastic dropper. I will not link in though.

    A 100% or even above 90% DMSO mix could cause corrosion and at that % would drag anything it came in contact with into the body.. Remember the person who first discovered dmso was using rubber gloves and he got sick. Ya he was using almost pure dmso. Maybe even as low as 20-30% you might have to worry about.


    The amount of DMSO in this product would be like saying you cant keep garlic in anything but glass. As many know garlic is a natural like form of DMSO. Or sulfers thereof make up a large part of garlic. which of course is one of the reasons dmso can give a garlic like stink.


    Last. indysoccer16
    thank you for the questions my friend and I respect you very much good bro.
    Your a great member with good attention to detail and I commend you for this. I am sure you could deff do a lot of google searching and get a better understanding of the subject but the "dangers" of dmso in a plastic container are over hyped do to a lot of reasons . Unless one were talking about using a large amount or high % . I do believe
    the manufactotor is not using the standard plastic polermer

    There is more DMSO or like sulfers in a bottle of garlic oil then in this product lol.. But again I am keeping exact amounts to my self and truthfully only my manufacturer knows the exact amounts anyway.

  4. no sickness, lol. very little sides- slight bad breath 1st 3 days, and some metalic taste in week 2- that's it.

    results speak for themselves-superb product. if you want to use formestane this is the product you want to use, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. why did you decide to go to 10 pumps only once a day? I have been doing it twice a day. Would lowering dosage help with sore joints? they are hurting, but I am thinking it to be from katanadrol
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    why did you decide to go to 10 pumps only once a day? I have been doing it twice a day. Would lowering dosage help with sore joints? they are hurting, but I am thinking it to be from katanadrol
    still dosing twice a day-you misread or i wasn't clear. what i am doing is dedicating one application[10 pumps] to abs everyday. the other 10 pumps will be spread around to upper thighs/behind knees/tops of feet and chest area.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still dosing twice a day-you misread or i wasn't clear. what i am doing is dedicating one application[10 pumps] to abs everyday. the other 10 pumps will be spread around to upper thighs/behind knees/tops of feet and chest area.
    I probably was speed reading, which I suck at
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I probably was speed reading, which I suck at
    nah, sometimes stuff seems clear in my head, but when i type it out it looks confusing, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, you gonna buy more of the Forma?
    absolutely.



    rest assured i will buy a supply of forma!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I have 4 on the way

    i really think you will like it-if you respond well to other td formestane products then you should be very happy with the forma.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. I want the Forma. Will have to buy some when I get the chance. Thanks for clearing that up Needto. So glad u r running this big tom.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I want the Forma. Will have to buy some when I get the chance. Thanks for clearing that up Needto. So glad u r running this big tom.
    thanks, tom.

    my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.


    formastanzol rates at top of list of formestane containing products, imho. libido/leaning-particularly at site of application/confidence/aggression/sense of well being/strength, are some of the things i feel most users will experience.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. sex drive[libido] is very high!!! my mood and confidence are soaring, and the experiment on abs is still ongoing-maybe some slight improvement, but it might just be wishful thinking. my chest is definately more defined, along with upper thighs-the places i hit most regularly. no skin irritation at all!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Sounds good to me
    doing my own thang!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.
    .
    Amen.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Amen.
    thanks-i can't tell you how many times i have tried to find info on a product by reading logs-and get page after page of what the guy eats and how many reps he does on the jungle gym. i just want to know what the products effects are-and forma is living up to it's billing. very nice product-big thumbs up!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. I was directly referring to dmso in large amounts when I was talking about only being in plastic and at high dosage.

    Like I said I am a huge believer and user of DMSO, its one of my favorite products. I was not trying to come off saying anything bad, I just have not read a lot on DMSO being used in other products so I was not sure about how it reacted with plastic, and other compounds.

    I love forma, its doing wonders in my log that is all NTBM products which I have been selling everyone I know on, instead of trying to get iffy injectables from unknown sources.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks-i can't tell you how many times i have tried to find info on a product by reading logs-and get page after page of what the guy eats and how many reps he does on the jungle gym. i just want to know what the products effects are-and forma is living up to it's billing. very nice product-big thumbs up!
    Lol so thats y u r never in my logs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol so thats y u r never in my logs
    nah-your logs are very popular. i brouse through them often, just for entertainment, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. looks like today will be my last on forma-that makes 25 days, not bad considering i upped the dose a few times.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like today will be my last on forma-that makes 25 days, not bad considering i upped the dose a few times.
    Time flies when you're having fun!

  22. Enjoyed the detailed log T
    doing my own thang!

  23. going to post up a final review later.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Will be waiting
    doing my own thang!

  25. results-
    nice leaning out, particularly at areas of application. stomach area looks and feels tighter/chest is more defined and upper legs are bigger AND more defined.

    mood/well being-i felt really good while using forma, and convidence was up.

    strength-some strength gain, i think it would have been better stacked with a free test booster[forma/hcgenerate would be outstanding, imo]

    aggression-i got a nice controlled aggresive attitude when preparing to lift, but most of the time i was able to shrug off lifes little challenges.


    libido-i saved the best for last, my libido was in turbo mode-erections were stronger and staying power was increased. i felt like a god in the bedroom. [again can only imagine what stacking with hcgenerate would do].


    i feel that ntbm-formastanzol is the best formestane product i have tried, by far. it goes on easily/dries fast/no skin irritation and results were fantastic, well above what i have experienced with other formestane products.

    i thank nate, and ntbm for the opportunity to try this product-i will be buying some and using again, and again, and again.......if anyone is looking for a formestane product, this is the one i recommend.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. I love the screw it attitude, it allows you not to stress so easily, gotta love AI's for that hehe.
    doing my own thang!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, tom.

    my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.


    formastanzol rates at top of list of formestane containing products, imho. libido/leaning-particularly at site of application/confidence/aggression/sense of well being/strength, are some of the things i feel most users will experience.
    Regular formastane has a few draw backs and so do most transdermals. This product addresses all of the issues and makes one really damn good product.


    DID I mention that I formulated the product

  28. Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    I was directly referring to dmso in large amounts when I was talking about only being in plastic and at high dosage.

    Like I said I am a huge believer and user of DMSO, its one of my favorite products. I was not trying to come off saying anything bad, I just have not read a lot on DMSO being used in other products so I was not sure about how it reacted with plastic, and other compounds.

    I love forma, its doing wonders in my log that is all NTBM products which I have been selling everyone I know on, instead of trying to get iffy injectables from unknown sources.
    its all good my man

  29. nice log bigt. I got a few days left and wam ordering another bottle to run as an AI. I love this stuff. My blood pressure has come way down since I have been using it, which is awesome. I have definitely leaned out and feel great
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    nice log bigt. I got a few days left and wam ordering another bottle to run as an AI. I love this stuff. My blood pressure has come way down since I have been using it, which is awesome. I have definitely leaned out and feel great
    i am very happy to hear that bb-i know you had a rough go of it and i am really pulling for you to do big things.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in