Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after much persuasion on my part needto finally gave in and agreed to let me try this product. i am a BIG formestane fan and have tried almost every formestane product in the last 5 years.

the big thing that sets this product apart from the rest imo, is the delivery ingredients. this will be the 1st pre-mixed td formestane product i have tried that includes dmso. dmso is fantastic at getting absorbed into the skin-the drawback being body odor and bad breath, so this will be something to watch for.

horsechestnut is another ing that i have never tried, it is reported to be very good at drying out at area of application.

7,8-benzo is another ing i have never seen used in a td form delivery, excited to see what it will bring to the party.

last but not least-dim. chuck diesel convinced me long ago that dim is superior to i3c

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to take my 1st application before bed tonight.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Bro i was in your corner trying to get you to be the logger man!!! Glad your doing this, looking fowards to your results!!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see your results. I already have a bottle I planned on using as on cylce ai n prolactin control but if it seems to work well for you in this instance I may be inclined to grab another bottle for my cut.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If there is one guy that knows formestane products.. It's def thebigt,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THANKS GUYS, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE AN HONEST REVIEW.

ok, last night dosed 10 sprays before bed, 5 on chest 5 on upper thighs. went on real nice kinda gooey when it 1st came out of bottle but went on easy and dried very quickly. noticed some bad breath in the morning and was very thirsty, this is a good sign imo.
i did 2nd dosing this morning same as last night. after dosing i did 50 knee bends and 50 situps, could feel the rush. i have the feelingb this is the real deal-thirst is incredible.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
why is bad breathe and being thirsty in the morning a good sign?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why is bad breathe and being thirsty in the morning a good sign?
the bad breath was easy to take care of-just brushed teeth. good because it tells me the dmso is working.

being thirsty is a good sign for me-shows i am drying out, you might be different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How bout the smell on the skin?
for me i can't really notice any smell. imediately after applying i asked my wife if she could smell it-she said only faintly, and an hour later she couldn't smell it at all.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT the Formastane guru!! This will be the true litmus test right here.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice glad to see this log up and running BigT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YUP-i am liking forma very much! aggression and libido are both up and i love the effect it has on my chest, really tightens it up. went grass cutting for 3 hours with my son in law yesterday, i was chugging water like crazy but i hung in there with the kid-he was pretty impressed, lol. he runs a mowing business and said he has young guys who couldn't keep up.:147:

my feeling on forma so far-i have to say this is the best formestane product i have used based on results so far.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This log is very informative. I was honestly wondering why my breath was kicking the last few weeks. Now I guess I know why.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Dam T!!! he has been turned to the DAAARKKK SIIIDDDEE!!! hahaha Nooooo!!! Just mezzing with ya mang!!! haha good to see that N2BM products yet again strikes a big A oookaayy!!! :wizard:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dam T!!! he has been turned to the DAAARKKK SIIIDDDEE!!! hahaha Nooooo!!! Just mezzing with ya mang!!! haha good to see that N2BM products yet again strikes a big A oookaayy!!! :wizard:
cel formestane is a quality product at a decent price, but if you have the money ntbm is superior in effects. i am very impressed with it so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This log is very informative. I was honestly wondering why my breath was kicking the last few weeks. Now I guess I know why.
thanks-i try, lol.

the bad breath should go away soon once you adapt to the dmso. small price to pay for such good results, imo. the constant thirst seems to be getting better too. this a strong product, imo.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NTBM products are LEGIT, which is why I use their products.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would pulsing this on a cycle be a possibility?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would pulsing this on a cycle be a possibility?
people use formestane in a lot of different ways-some low dose it every other day for 6 months at a time. really depends on what results you are looking for.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's decided. I was waiting on your results bigt as I hear you're the king of forma... if you say it's the best you've tried, I'm sold lol.

I'm gonna give this a shot on my next cycle for sure. Most likely PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's decided. I was waiting on your results bigt as I hear you're the king of forma... if you say it's the best you've tried, I'm sold lol.

indeed! very impressed with the product! dries quickly and no skin irritation. some bad breath at the beginning but that goes away after a few days. just be sure to drink extra water-lots of it, lol. really dries you out!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
cel formestane is a quality product at a decent price, but if you have the money ntbm is superior in effects. i am very impressed with it so far.
forma-stanzol is CHEAPER than CEL Formestane FYI.

EDIT:

To comment on your comment bigt, mg by mg of formestane, Forma-Stanzol is MUCH cheaper than CEL Formestane.

2 bottles of CEL Formestane ~$30 x 2 = $60 for a full 30 days at 200mg ED
1 bottle of Forma-Stanzol ~$50 for a full 30 days at 200mg ED plus the added bonus of all the goodies within

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Right... I might need to pick some of this up for on cycle AI

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know about you guys, but I used the needto10 discount when I ordered my formastanz, and got it for only 44.99, and as always, free shipping. all win.

This will be my first time using formestane, After 6-oxo & atd, which I did not like, 6-bromo has been my favorite.

so I'm excited to be using this. esp after reading this thread! reps bigT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know about you guys, but I used the needto10 discount when I ordered my formastanz, and got it for only 44.99, and as always, free shipping. all win.

This will be my first time using formestane, After 6-oxo & atd, which I did not like, 6-bromo has been my favorite.

so I'm excited to be using this. esp after reading this thread! reps bigT.
$45 with free shipping is a great deal! for me 6oxo and atd were ok, didn't respond that well to 6-bromo-but once i found formestane there was no turning back. i haven't found any downside to formestane-it's all good. keep me up to date on how you like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
the dmso peaked my interest also-i have to say i am not disappointed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those that believe low dose form for long er duration is better, however, who could not enjoy slathering extra form only to feel the extra rush...
INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.:sasmokin:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
I was only on pp's version about 2 weeks, dosing 250mg a day like bigt suggested and felt little to nothing. I felt this I thought on first day but thought it might be in my mind. I definitely felt it on second day

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.:sasmokin:
I have always thought my hormones were screwed up and virtually no morning wood. Been tested but always in lower side of normal. Started gettin some morning wood

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL good stuff! Enjoying your log bit time bigt. I'm on the same boat as test right now... how many bottles?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Td is so much better than oral form...I guess it's not a matter of if I am gonna order the Forma, it's a matter of how many to order...
not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
Nice Im liking all the things reported here :sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, do you find that 100mg (10 pumps) is lesser product to have to apply vs. 100mg of Cel's or mixed with penetrate?
definately...the formastanol seems to be very concentrated. but a little seems to go along way when applying. amazed at how fast it dries.

i recommend surgical gloves when applying.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Great log, good in depth detail of comparisons.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great great log here info is very helpful here keep it going

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome Bigt, great feedback here :D

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?
yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate between chest and upper thighs to shoulders and behind knees. i also throw in under arm pits and tops of feet.

as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.
i started using gloves about 2 years ago-now it is just habit with all td's.

btw-chest and triceps are looking more defined, this is the great thing about td forma-being able to apply to problem areas. i have lost around 60lbs in the last couple of years and there is some loose skin-the forma works great on these areas.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T, any body odor or bad breath?

for me i can't really notice any smell. imediately after applying i asked my wife if she could smell it-she said only faintly, and an hour later she couldn't smell it at all.
Looks like they arent a problem :006:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, any body odor or bad breath?
like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.