****-forma-stanzol

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like today will be my last on forma-that makes 25 days, not bad considering i upped the dose a few times.
    Time flies when you're having fun!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Enjoyed the detailed log T
    doing my own thang!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

going to post up a final review later.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Will be waiting
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

results-
    nice leaning out, particularly at areas of application. stomach area looks and feels tighter/chest is more defined and upper legs are bigger AND more defined.

mood/well being-i felt really good while using forma, and convidence was up.

strength-some strength gain, i think it would have been better stacked with a free test booster[forma/hcgenerate would be outstanding, imo]

aggression-i got a nice controlled aggresive attitude when preparing to lift, but most of the time i was able to shrug off lifes little challenges.

libido-i saved the best for last, my libido was in turbo mode-erections were stronger and staying power was increased. i felt like a god in the bedroom. [again can only imagine what stacking with hcgenerate would do].

i feel that ****-formastanzol is the best formestane product i have tried, by far. it goes on easily/dries fast/no skin irritation and results were fantastic, well above what i have experienced with other formestane products.

i thank nate, and **** for the opportunity to try this product-i will be buying some and using again, and again, and again.......if anyone is looking for a formestane product, this is the one i recommend.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I love the screw it attitude, it allows you not to stress so easily, gotta love AI's for that hehe.
    doing my own thang!
    Answers

thanks, tom.

my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.

formastanzol rates at top of list of formestane containing products, imho. libido/leaning-particularly at site of application/confidence/aggression/sense of well being/strength, are some of the things i feel most users will experience.
    Regular formastane has a few draw backs and so do most transdermals. This product addresses all of the issues and makes one really damn good product.

DID I mention that I formulated the product
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    I was directly referring to dmso in large amounts when I was talking about only being in plastic and at high dosage.

Like I said I am a huge believer and user of DMSO, its one of my favorite products. I was not trying to come off saying anything bad, I just have not read a lot on DMSO being used in other products so I was not sure about how it reacted with plastic, and other compounds.

I love forma, its doing wonders in my log that is all **** products which I have been selling everyone I know on, instead of trying to get iffy injectables from unknown sources.
    its all good my man
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

nice log bigt. I got a few days left and wam ordering another bottle to run as an AI. I love this stuff. My blood pressure has come way down since I have been using it, which is awesome. I have definitely leaned out and feel great
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    nice log bigt. I got a few days left and wam ordering another bottle to run as an AI. I love this stuff. My blood pressure has come way down since I have been using it, which is awesome. I have definitely leaned out and feel great
    i am very happy to hear that bb-i know you had a rough go of it and i am really pulling for you to do big things.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Regular formastane has a few draw backs and so do most transdermals. This product addresses all of the issues and makes one really damn good product.

DID I mention that I formulated the product
    after having used formestane so often in the last 5 years i started developing a rash when using other td form products. i was very pleasantly surprised to have no skin irritation from this product-along with the great results.

i noted several times in my log 'no skin irritation'. it had become so bad my wife told me not to use formestane anymore-seriously bad itching and skin was very red and looked like poison ivy. i was to the point of thinking i would not be able to use formestane anymore. so when i noted no skin irritation using the formastanzol this was very important to me!!!

from this point on-if i use td formestane, formastanzol will be the product i use-not to mention the great results!!!!!!!!
    Answers

after having used formestane so often in the last 5 years i started developing a rash when using other td form products. i was very pleasantly surprised to have no skin irritation from this product-along with the great results.

i noted several times in my log 'no skin irritation'. it had become so bad my wife told me not to use formestane anymore-seriously bad itching and skin was very red and looked like poison ivy. i was to the point of thinking i would not be able to use formestane anymore. so when i noted no skin irritation using the formastanzol this was very important to me!!!

from this point on-if i use td formestane, formastanzol will be the product i use-not to mention the great results!!!!!!!!
    Emo oil is like magic!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Emu oil also offers some nice health benefits as well.
    doing my own thang!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Emo oil is like magic!!!!!
    you aren't kidding, emu oil is in skeletal balm-and that stuff is amazing. **** has got td's nailed, imo!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

so what exactly were you trying to achieve with this? was it in pct or just to test the product, i am just starting pct and am also using eviscerate so i was wondering if these two would go good together. I noticed another log where someone was using it to bulk but i wasn't sure how that works since some people use this in pct
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bNugs View Post
    so what exactly were you trying to achieve with this? was it in pct or just to test the product, i am just starting pct and am also using eviscerate so i was wondering if these two would go good together. I noticed another log where someone was using it to bulk but i wasn't sure how that works since some people use this in pct
    i was using it standalone just to see what it could do. needto has laidout a plan for pct which calls for a lower dose than running it standalone. i was using 10 pumps 2xdaily, i think the pct protocol is 5 pumps 2 x daily. the reson for this is the anabolic effects[and possible minor shutdown occurs with the higher dosing]. at the lower dosing you should not incur the anabolic effect [or shutdown], that is possible with higher dosing.

i realize i am making this sound confusing but do some research-there is a ton of info.

btw-i see no reason why you couldn't use forma with eviserate.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm, was just looking into this form product..
    You have me sold to use during PCT!
    I love me formastane.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Hmmm, was just looking into this form product..
    You have me sold to use during PCT!
    I love me formastane.
    i can honestly say that this is the best formestane product available, period.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

i can honestly say that this is the best formestane product available, period.
    Good to know..
    Just found out about this product recently.
    Glad I found it.

Form is only AI I will use, other than aromasin if I have the money.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Good to know..
    Just found out about this product recently.
    Glad I found it.

Form is only AI I will use, other than aromasin if I have the money.
    i had heard about forma for awhile, but was hesitant to pay more money for it since i had good results with cel's td form, but i have to say this product is worth the extra cash.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

i had heard about forma for awhile, but was hesitant to pay more money for it since i had good results with cel's td form, but i have to say this product is worth the extra cash.
    There is more formastane in this product than CELs version.. 2x as much if not more. That is why it costs more.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

There is more formastane in this product than CELs version.. 2x as much if not more. That is why it costs more.
    exactly, but like i said i was hesitant to change since cel's td had given such good results-and for less money.

i am now a believer.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I see.
    Answers

you aren't kidding, emu oil is in skeletal balm-and that stuff is amazing. **** has got td's nailed, imo!
    Damn right... I let what the haters say go in one ear and out the other.
    **** ain't going no where any time soon except maybe up^^^^ Sucks for some but I love it
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Damn right... I let what the haters say go in one ear and out the other.
    **** ain't going no where any time soon except maybe up^^^^ Sucks for some but I love it
    i heard a rumor that formastanzol is being discontinued, is this true? i hope not.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Are you guys still releasing a reformulated version of Dermacrine?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Are you guys still releasing a reformulated version of Dermacrine?

Yes it is being reformulated and there will be more news on it soon
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i heard a rumor that formastanzol is being discontinued, is this true? i hope not.
    Yup, all MRSupps DS and yes even the forma-stanzol will be gone
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes it is being reformulated and there will be more news on it soon
    I don't know if Nate wants us to leak out the news.... But I will say Dermacrine lovers will be very happy to see what we got in store for them. Like double happy
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    thanks for the heads up. i need to get some!!!
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

not cool :/ everybody else is still making PHs why is supps stopping?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I'm pretty sure for CYA reasons. You're gonna see a lot of companies shying away from selling PH/DS soon enough.

It sucks but now may be the time to stock up while they're available.
    Answers

we will roll to the end like everyone else but all of its coming to a end soon
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

we will roll to the end like everyone else but all of its coming to a end soon

But you should be nice and talk the owner into buy one get one for 50% off. PLEASE! I'll be the first one to place a missive order(at least $200). PLEEEEAAASE!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I'm pretty sure for CYA reasons. You're gonna see a lot of companies shying away from selling PH/DS soon enough.

It sucks but now may be the time to stock up while they're available.
    are people going to come out with new stuff or do we all need to go to injections?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

But you should be nice and talk the owner into buy one get one for 50% off. PLEASE! I'll be the first one to place a missive order(at least $200). PLEEEEAAASE!
    MrSupps has had 2 big sales buy 1 get 1 free since coming to AM. They come every once in a while but man those are good times when it rolls around. The threads on these sales are found in the company promotion section. I'll try to PM if a next one comes up.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    MrSupps has had 2 big sales buy 1 get 1 free since coming to AM. They come every once in a while but man those are good times when it rolls around. The threads on these sales are found in the company promotion section. I'll try to PM if a next one comes up.
    how about buy one get one half off of the new dermacrine when it comes out? we'll say cm ok'd it
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    how about buy one get one half off of the new dermacrine when it comes out? we'll say cm ok'd it
    I ok it haha

Wish I had that much pull... That will be sold at Ruthless and most likely Nutraplanet.

Bulldog can you believe I haven't started my cycle yet? Put it off a day, it becomes a week, and it becomes a month... geez
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Yeah but I'm just about to turn 21 and I've just learned learned about PHs. Come on PLEASE! I'll kiss Nate's ass if he does runs it this week. Lol. Become the best ph selling company on AM.

Can you guys feel that I'm broke!? :/
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I'll kiss Nate's ass if he does runs it this week.
    I lol'd
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 05:24 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11