ntbm-forma-stanzol

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Ditto
    aha, another formaholic, lol.

formestane is trully an amazing compound-and formastanol is top notch.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
    the dmso peaked my interest also-i have to say i am not disappointed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I am one of those that believe low dose form for long er duration is better, however, who could not enjoy slathering extra form only to feel the extra rush...
    INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.

4. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
    I was only on pp's version about 2 weeks, dosing 250mg a day like bigt suggested and felt little to nothing. I felt this I thought on first day but thought it might be in my mind. I definitely felt it on second day
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.
    I have always thought my hormones were screwed up and virtually no morning wood. Been tested but always in lower side of normal. Started gettin some morning wood
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
    •   

6. LOL good stuff! Enjoying your log bit time bigt. I'm on the same boat as test right now... how many bottles?

7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Td is so much better than oral form...I guess it's not a matter of if I am gonna order the Forma, it's a matter of how many to order...
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    Nice Im liking all the things reported here

9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, do you find that 100mg (10 pumps) is lesser product to have to apply vs. 100mg of Cel's or mixed with penetrate?
    definately...the formastanol seems to be very concentrated. but a little seems to go along way when applying. amazed at how fast it dries.

i recommend surgical gloves when applying.

10. How's it compare to formex?

11. Great log, good in depth detail of comparisons.
    doing my own thang!

12. great great log here info is very helpful here keep it going

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Awesome Bigt, great feedback here

14. In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?

15. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?
    yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate between chest and upper thighs to shoulders and behind knees. i also throw in under arm pits and tops of feet.

as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.
    i started using gloves about 2 years ago-now it is just habit with all td's.

btw-chest and triceps are looking more defined, this is the great thing about td forma-being able to apply to problem areas. i have lost around 60lbs in the last couple of years and there is some loose skin-the forma works great on these areas.

18. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, any body odor or bad breath?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for me i can't really notice any smell. imediately after applying i asked my wife if she could smell it-she said only faintly, and an hour later she couldn't smell it at all.
    Looks like they arent a problem

19. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, any body odor or bad breath?
    like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
    Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.
    skin irritation [rash] was becoming a problem with other td formestane products-i am thrilled beyond belief that i can still use formestane without the worry of itchy red patches where i apply it. this really is a superb product!

22. good 2 hear bigt!

23. dropped another pound and looking leaner. skin is tightening up at areas of application-this is very good, since i have some loose skin from dropping a bunch of weight.

24. The horse chestnut seed extract is no joke when comes to tightening the skin.
    doing my own thang!

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The horse chestnut seed extract is no joke when comes to tightening the skin.
    tell me more about the horsechestnut.

my skin is without a doubt showing tightening effects at sites i have been applying to. going to try the entire 10 pumps on my abs both times i apply today-abs is a spot i normally avoid with other td formestane products because for some reason it seems overall formestane effect is reduced when applying there.

26. Interested BIGT. Will be following!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

my skin is without a doubt showing tightening effects at sites i have been applying to. going to try the entire 10 pumps on my abs both times i apply today-abs is a spot i normally avoid with other td formestane products because for some reason it seems overall formestane effect is reduced when applying there.
    It basically reduces the water retention from where you apply it which leads to controlled blood pressure and nice striated dense muscle appearance.
    doing my own thang!

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Good stuff! I will try this instead of CEL's next time.

Good log BigT, surprised theres not abunch of Libido pics this time:O
    Core Nutritionals Representative

29. subbed for your feedback Bigt

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

30. sorry for the lack of updates, had a family thing i had to take care of.

was back in the gym this morning, and things are looking good. my abs are looking leaner, but not sure if it is from applying there-i will continue applying 10 pumps 1 time a day to abs and see if results keep coming.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11