ntbm-forma-stanzol

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cel formestane is a quality product at a decent price, but if you have the money ntbm is superior in effects. i am very impressed with it so far.
    forma-stanzol is CHEAPER than CEL Formestane FYI.


    EDIT:


    To comment on your comment bigt, mg by mg of formestane, Forma-Stanzol is MUCH cheaper than CEL Formestane.

    2 bottles of CEL Formestane ~$30 x 2 = $60 for a full 30 days at 200mg ED
    1 bottle of Forma-Stanzol ~$50 for a full 30 days at 200mg ED plus the added bonus of all the goodies within


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    It's decided. I was waiting on your results bigt as I hear you're the king of forma... if you say it's the best you've tried, I'm sold lol.

    I'm gonna give this a shot on my next cycle for sure. Most likely PCT.
    Right... I might need to pick some of this up for on cycle AI
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Right... I might need to pick some of this up for on cycle AI
    great for on cycle.
    i highly recommend!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. I dont know about you guys, but I used the needto10 discount when I ordered my formastanz, and got it for only 44.99, and as always, free shipping. all win.

    This will be my first time using formestane, After 6-oxo & atd, which I did not like, 6-bromo has been my favorite.

    so I'm excited to be using this. esp after reading this thread! reps bigT.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I dont know about you guys, but I used the needto10 discount when I ordered my formastanz, and got it for only 44.99, and as always, free shipping. all win.

    This will be my first time using formestane, After 6-oxo & atd, which I did not like, 6-bromo has been my favorite.

    so I'm excited to be using this. esp after reading this thread! reps bigT.
    $45 with free shipping is a great deal! for me 6oxo and atd were ok, didn't respond that well to 6-bromo-but once i found formestane there was no turning back. i haven't found any downside to formestane-it's all good. keep me up to date on how you like it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Ditto
    aha, another formaholic, lol.


    formestane is trully an amazing compound-and formastanol is top notch.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
    the dmso peaked my interest also-i have to say i am not disappointed.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I am one of those that believe low dose form for long er duration is better, however, who could not enjoy slathering extra form only to feel the extra rush...
    INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Well, you know, I like to mix my own, and I am currently enjoying primordials product, but the want to try this stuff is pretty high up there...just to see how different with the DMSO is...
    I was only on pp's version about 2 weeks, dosing 250mg a day like bigt suggested and felt little to nothing. I felt this I thought on first day but thought it might be in my mind. I definitely felt it on second day
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    INDEED-plus high dosed form makes me feel like a god in the bedroom.
    I have always thought my hormones were screwed up and virtually no morning wood. Been tested but always in lower side of normal. Started gettin some morning wood
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  11. LOL good stuff! Enjoying your log bit time bigt. I'm on the same boat as test right now... how many bottles?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Td is so much better than oral form...I guess it's not a matter of if I am gonna order the Forma, it's a matter of how many to order...
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.


    but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

    today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

    btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.


    but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

    today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

    btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    Nice Im liking all the things reported here

  14. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, do you find that 100mg (10 pumps) is lesser product to have to apply vs. 100mg of Cel's or mixed with penetrate?
    definately...the formastanol seems to be very concentrated. but a little seems to go along way when applying. amazed at how fast it dries.

    i recommend surgical gloves when applying.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. How's it compare to formex?

  16. Great log, good in depth detail of comparisons.
    doing my own thang!

  17. great great log here info is very helpful here keep it going

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.


    but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

    today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

    btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    Awesome Bigt, great feedback here

  19. In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?
    yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate between chest and upper thighs to shoulders and behind knees. i also throw in under arm pits and tops of feet.


    as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.
    i started using gloves about 2 years ago-now it is just habit with all td's.

    btw-chest and triceps are looking more defined, this is the great thing about td forma-being able to apply to problem areas. i have lost around 60lbs in the last couple of years and there is some loose skin-the forma works great on these areas.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, any body odor or bad breath?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.


    but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

    today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

    btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for me i can't really notice any smell. imediately after applying i asked my wife if she could smell it-she said only faintly, and an hour later she couldn't smell it at all.
    Looks like they arent a problem

  24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, any body odor or bad breath?
    like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

    i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.


    one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

    i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that ntbm has perfected the transdermal delivery.


    one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
    Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in