****-forma-stanzol

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log, good in depth detail of comparisons.
    doing my own thang!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great great log here info is very helpful here keep it going
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    Awesome Bigt, great feedback here
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    In for this T. Are you cycling application sites other than chest/thighs?
    yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate between chest and upper thighs to shoulders and behind knees. i also throw in under arm pits and tops of feet.

as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

yes, i try to get both upper and lower body on each application. i rotate as to the gloves-i wash hands after applying so whatever is on my hands gets washed off. besides, since forma has a nice drying effect on areas applied to, i would rather have it go to targeted area than be absorbed by my hands...but that's just me.
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Never considered the logic of using gloves until this. It makes perfect sense.
    i started using gloves about 2 years ago-now it is just habit with all td's.

btw-chest and triceps are looking more defined, this is the great thing about td forma-being able to apply to problem areas. i have lost around 60lbs in the last couple of years and there is some loose skin-the forma works great on these areas.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, any body odor or bad breath?
    not going to knock pp's lv, it is nice for people to have that option-many are wary of td's for one reason or another.

but i agree, forma stanzol is vastly stronger than oral-and stronger more effective than cel's.

today i tried 15 pumps an hour before going to the gym. the muscle tightness/fullness was incredible. my chest is already feeling tighter and looking more defined, and libido is soaring. the mental aspect is also something that should be considered, my confidence and aggression is very high-this is a very good thing, imo.

btw-bad breath and constant thirst are gone, guess my body just had to adjust, everything is all good now!!!
    for me i can't really notice any smell. imediately after applying i asked my wife if she could smell it-she said only faintly, and an hour later she couldn't smell it at all.
    Looks like they arent a problem
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

T, any body odor or bad breath?
    like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that **** has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

like tomahawk quoted, the bad breath only lasted a few days. my body wasn't used to the dmso, but once it got used to processing it the bad breath was gone.

i was surprised that there was no body odor, from all i had read on dmso i was prepared to have some stink-it never happened. to me it seems that **** has perfected the transdermal delivery.

one other thing i might add, i am completely free of skin irritation-even after applying frequently to chest and upper thighs.
    Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Man u r making me cant wait to try this ish. Im still killing it in PCT but damn it will be nice to get that rush from Forma.
    skin irritation [rash] was becoming a problem with other td formestane products-i am thrilled beyond belief that i can still use formestane without the worry of itchy red patches where i apply it. this really is a superb product!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

good 2 hear bigt!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

dropped another pound and looking leaner. skin is tightening up at areas of application-this is very good, since i have some loose skin from dropping a bunch of weight.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%

The horse chestnut seed extract is no joke when comes to tightening the skin.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The horse chestnut seed extract is no joke when comes to tightening the skin.
    tell me more about the horsechestnut.

my skin is without a doubt showing tightening effects at sites i have been applying to. going to try the entire 10 pumps on my abs both times i apply today-abs is a spot i normally avoid with other td formestane products because for some reason it seems overall formestane effect is reduced when applying there.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Interested BIGT. Will be following!
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%

my skin is without a doubt showing tightening effects at sites i have been applying to. going to try the entire 10 pumps on my abs both times i apply today-abs is a spot i normally avoid with other td formestane products because for some reason it seems overall formestane effect is reduced when applying there.
    It basically reduces the water retention from where you apply it which leads to controlled blood pressure and nice striated dense muscle appearance.
    doing my own thang!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good stuff! I will try this instead of CEL's next time.

Good log BigT, surprised theres not abunch of Libido pics this time:O
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

subbed for your feedback Bigt

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

sorry for the lack of updates, had a family thing i had to take care of.

was back in the gym this morning, and things are looking good. my abs are looking leaner, but not sure if it is from applying there-i will continue applying 10 pumps 1 time a day to abs and see if results keep coming.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.38%

Just saw this log for the first time and read something I didn't know.

I was not aware dmso was used as a delievery agent which is awesome. I am a huge huge dmso fan, I use it for everything from sore joints to back pumps to sprained ankles
    Huge thumbs up to **** for thinking outside the box and using it.
    My oly real question then is is it 99.9 percent dmso, or is it a solution?
    Also dmso is one of the strongest solvents around and since I don't know what percent is used I can't comment to much but after years of reading on dmso I know it should not be kept in plastic bottles. I am not sure what happens when you have it as a solution of something else but I know on its on it should be in a sterile glass bottle only.
    Maybe **** could chime in on this, and also mention if they have med grade dmso or if they are using the more common vet grade
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Just saw this log for the first time and read something I didn't know.

I was not aware dmso was used as a delievery agent which is awesome. I am a huge huge dmso fan, I use it for everything from sore joints to back pumps to sprained ankles
    Huge thumbs up to **** for thinking outside the box and using it.
    My oly real question then is is it 99.9 percent dmso, or is it a solution?
    Also dmso is one of the strongest solvents around and since I don't know what percent is used I can't comment to much but after years of reading on dmso I know it should not be kept in plastic bottles. I am not sure what happens when you have it as a solution of something else but I know on its on it should be in a sterile glass bottle only.
    Maybe **** could chime in on this, and also mention if they have med grade dmso or if they are using the more common vet grade
    nice-good questions-i too would like to know the answers.

thanks for chiming in-feel free to add more!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

It is no where near 99% my friend. I know everyone keeps asking away at the "what in the delivery system used" and to be 100% honest the less I can say about it the better. I dont really mind at all if people don't like the fact that we are being as discrete as we can about the delivery system. ( no disrespect intended at all though)

Some people will throw a fit, others ( competition mostly) will hone in on this and try to hype it up and make the biggest deal they can about it. O well!!!!

The delivery system is the best there is. Many many people who have been using transdermals for a very very long time have said its by far the best they have ever seen. Many people who have used every kind of formastane product out there have said this is by far the best they have ever used.

The system is 100% safe, it 100% works,its got plenty if not more then enough feedback and backing from more then enough people.

Its a combination of chemical and natural delivery agent that is mostly natural. A lot more natural really lol..

To the question its self about dmso having to be in a glass container at all times. Yes It would be so if one were to be using 100% or even close to that percentage of dmso. even then I have seen many doctors laugh when asked if DMSO must only be used in a glass container. It does hoever make for a outstanding sales pitch or negative sales pitch for other companies using it in just glass. They can throw out the pitch " never ever use the competitors products that are sold in anything but glass!!!" " we got the best and here's why!!!!"

Keep in mind when mixed with other compounds and of course when used in very minimal amounts other polymers can safely be used. Safety is always a number one concern and I for sure would never ever want anyone to get sick.

If you wanted to do your own homework you could look up the subject and find thousands of mixtures and lots of reading to do on the topic... DMSO products of all kinds (not high % dmso) are sold in everything from ceramic and glass to plan plastic spray bottles.

1 popular doctor sells a hair treatment product that is in a plastic bottle and comes with a plastic dropper. I will not link in though.

A 100% or even above 90% DMSO mix could cause corrosion and at that % would drag anything it came in contact with into the body.. Remember the person who first discovered dmso was using rubber gloves and he got sick. Ya he was using almost pure dmso. Maybe even as low as 20-30% you might have to worry about.

The amount of DMSO in this product would be like saying you cant keep garlic in anything but glass. As many know garlic is a natural like form of DMSO. Or sulfers thereof make up a large part of garlic. which of course is one of the reasons dmso can give a garlic like stink.

Last. indysoccer16
    thank you for the questions my friend and I respect you very much good bro.
    Your a great member with good attention to detail and I commend you for this. I am sure you could deff do a lot of google searching and get a better understanding of the subject but the "dangers" of dmso in a plastic container are over hyped do to a lot of reasons . Unless one were talking about using a large amount or high % . I do believe
    the manufactotor is not using the standard plastic polermer

There is more DMSO or like sulfers in a bottle of garlic oil then in this product lol.. But again I am keeping exact amounts to my self and truthfully only my manufacturer knows the exact amounts anyway.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

no sickness, lol. very little sides- slight bad breath 1st 3 days, and some metalic taste in week 2- that's it.

results speak for themselves-superb product. if you want to use formestane this is the product you want to use, imo.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

why did you decide to go to 10 pumps only once a day? I have been doing it twice a day. Would lowering dosage help with sore joints? they are hurting, but I am thinking it to be from katanadrol
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    why did you decide to go to 10 pumps only once a day? I have been doing it twice a day. Would lowering dosage help with sore joints? they are hurting, but I am thinking it to be from katanadrol
    still dosing twice a day-you misread or i wasn't clear. what i am doing is dedicating one application[10 pumps] to abs everyday. the other 10 pumps will be spread around to upper thighs/behind knees/tops of feet and chest area.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

still dosing twice a day-you misread or i wasn't clear. what i am doing is dedicating one application[10 pumps] to abs everyday. the other 10 pumps will be spread around to upper thighs/behind knees/tops of feet and chest area.
    I probably was speed reading, which I suck at
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I probably was speed reading, which I suck at
    nah, sometimes stuff seems clear in my head, but when i type it out it looks confusing, lol.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

T, you gonna buy more of the Forma?
    absolutely.

rest assured i will buy a supply of forma!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

I have 4 on the way

i really think you will like it-if you respond well to other td formestane products then you should be very happy with the forma.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

I want the Forma. Will have to buy some when I get the chance. Thanks for clearing that up Needto. So glad u r running this big tom.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

I want the Forma. Will have to buy some when I get the chance. Thanks for clearing that up Needto. So glad u r running this big tom.
    thanks, tom.

my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.

formastanzol rates at top of list of formestane containing products, imho. libido/leaning-particularly at site of application/confidence/aggression/sense of well being/strength, are some of the things i feel most users will experience.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

sex drive[libido] is very high!!! my mood and confidence are soaring, and the experiment on abs is still ongoing-maybe some slight improvement, but it might just be wishful thinking. my chest is definately more defined, along with upper thighs-the places i hit most regularly. no skin irritation at all!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%

Sounds good to me
    doing my own thang!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

my approach to running a log is different than many others. if i want to see a diet journal, i will look in the diet section. if i want to see a workout journal i will look in the training section. i am all about the product, what effects it has on me- to give others an idea of what they can expect from it-and how it compares to other products with similar ingredients.
    Amen.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Amen.
    thanks-i can't tell you how many times i have tried to find info on a product by reading logs-and get page after page of what the guy eats and how many reps he does on the jungle gym. i just want to know what the products effects are-and forma is living up to it's billing. very nice product-big thumbs up!
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.38%

I was directly referring to dmso in large amounts when I was talking about only being in plastic and at high dosage.

Like I said I am a huge believer and user of DMSO, its one of my favorite products. I was not trying to come off saying anything bad, I just have not read a lot on DMSO being used in other products so I was not sure about how it reacted with plastic, and other compounds.

I love forma, its doing wonders in my log that is all **** products which I have been selling everyone I know on, instead of trying to get iffy injectables from unknown sources.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

thanks-i can't tell you how many times i have tried to find info on a product by reading logs-and get page after page of what the guy eats and how many reps he does on the jungle gym. i just want to know what the products effects are-and forma is living up to it's billing. very nice product-big thumbs up!
    Lol so thats y u r never in my logs
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Lol so thats y u r never in my logs
    nah-your logs are very popular. i brouse through them often, just for entertainment, lol.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

looks like today will be my last on forma-that makes 25 days, not bad considering i upped the dose a few times.

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex
    By Sethjoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:38 PM