Awards
  • Established
Stats
Height - 5'10
Weight - 235
Body Fat - 10.1% 3 spot caliber test
Supplements
5000 Iu's Vitamin D Daily
Assault by Muscle Pharm Pre-workout (been using for like 2 years straights so it wont affect log)
1 Tbsp Fish Oil ~EOD
B Complex weekly​
Diet
-Average 3000-4000 kcal's daily
-Usually get 180g-220g Carbs on workout days
-Get about 60g Carbs Off Days
-Protein isn't tracked but I eat plenty
-Fat is mostly from EVOO, Red Meat, or Nuts and averages 150-200g's daily
- My diet is pretty loosely set up but the main rules I stick to are no grains, 95% of the stuff I eat is unprocessed and home made, Liquid Calories only during workouts, and drink at least 16oz of water an hour.​
Training
A modified Westside that has been evolving for a couple years now. I do a lot of my work raw but since I am close to a competition I will have more geared work in this log than normal.​
Goal
I have my first full meet on October 16th so my goal is to just get a total. I have done plenty of push-pull meets but I always had ankle stability trouble squatting. I recently have been working with a chiropractor who helped me get my ankle stable enough to squat without worrying about my ankle or leg giving out.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Applications and Usage
I will be applying 10 pumps twice daily. The first application will be after my morning shower and the second will be before bed. Before the second application I will clean the area where I will be applying the formula with cleaning wipe. The application sites will be either my upper chest, Front of my traps, rear of my traps, and shoulders. I may get some on my upper back but sadly that is pretty hard for me to reach.​
Initial Impressions
Texture- Pretty smooth formula that doesn't feel greasy or oilly
Application Ease- I am amazed on how easily the product is applied to the skin. The pump works very well and the formula itself spreads easily and dries amazingly quick.
Smell-No noticeable scent at all. This is much different from any transdermal product I have used it the past because normally your hands and body will smell like the product for a long time after applying.
Skin Irritation-No skin irritation or dryness after first few applications. I am pretty susceptible to dry skin so that is something I will be keeping a close eye on throughout the log​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Training
Raw Bench Press to 1/2 foam roller
The half foam roller starts out at about the height of a two board and compress to about a one board once the weight gets around 315. I will try and get the video of my last two reps from this session.
Warm Up until 315
365x3
385x3
405x1
425x1
475x1
515x1
Dumbbell Incline Press with Light Band Behind Back
100's x 20 x 20
Reverse Pec Deck Fly's
155 x15x15x15x15
Tricep Pushdowns
80 x20x20x20
Back Raises
100 total done through workout

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey it looks like Im the 1st one to the party. Its Miller time! :rofl:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LOL.

I'm pretty interested in this stuff. I'm thinking about stacking it with some our stuff, so I'll definitely be checking back from time to time.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'll be lurkin'..... Liftin big there bro...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see how u do in ur competition!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Box Squats Against Band and Chains
*Choke Light Bands + Doubled Mini Bands + 100lbs Chain (~300 total at top) All Walked Out
135 x 2
185 x 2
Add Briefs
225 x 2
275 x 2
325 x 2
345 x 1
365 x 1
375 x 1
Long Strap Reverse Hypers
270 x10x10x8x8
Short Strap Reverse Hypers
180 x20x20x15
Band Resisted ABs
Green Band x12x12x2 <-- Wicked ab cramps, had to call it quits​
Other
I got my body fat tested prior to lifting today with a 3-point digital caliber. It says I am at 10.1% which may be a little lower than what I actually am, but its a number none the less. I hold just about all of my fat right in my lower abdomen so maybe after the forma run I will try hitting up a cortisol blocker and see if that helps me be a little more evenly distributed.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Speed Bench- 225 for 9 sets of 3
275x1
335x1
385x1
425x1
Add 3 Board
475 x 3
515 x 3
Stopped there because one of the guys I train with couldn't come today so I had to do self handouts which suck on heavy weight. I was pretty gassed anyways
Dumbbell Overhead Press
105's x10x10
Face Pulls
110 x20x20x20x20
Tate Press
55's x12x12x12x12
Neck Harness
75 x25x25
45 x50​
Forma-Stanzol
Libido-Noticing a little kick in my libido after the first few days of use.
Joints-A little achy but that is more than likely due to the training and not the supplement. I will keep track of this though so you guys can see if its consisten.
Other- I think I am going to have to get some latex gloves to apply the product with because it dries so fast I feel like I'm losing some of it on my hands.​

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going to have to get some latex gloves to apply the product with because it dries so fast I feel like I'm losing some of it on my hands. [/INDENT]
Good idea. Gotta make use of every drop.

I actually remember reading someone doing that or someone recommending to use latex gloves for the application.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. Gotta make use of every drop.

I actually remember reading someone doing that or someone recommending to use latex gloves for the application.
been using gloves for years!
pmiller-you notice increased thirst?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH it was you Bigt... now I remember haha.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really noticed any changes in appetite or thirst. I drink a pretty ridiculous amount of fluid throughout the day as it is now though so it might be harder for me to pick up on something like that.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Chest Supported Row
180 x 15 x 15
205 x 12
225 x 8 x 8
135 x 20
Glute Ham Raise
Body Weight x 45 x 20 x 20 x 15
Hammer Curls
75's x 8 x 8 x 8
Reverse Curl
5 sets of 15, forgot what weight
Four Way Neck
50 Reps each way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't really noticed any changes in appetite or thirst. I drink a pretty ridiculous amount of fluid throughout the day as it is now though so it might be harder for me to pick up on something like that.
i guess it is just me. something for you to look for though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Free Squats
185 x 3
255 x 3
295 x 1
345 x 1
395 x 1
435 x 1
485 x 1
Straps Up
535 x 1 <-- Opener for my meet
Deadlifts
315 x 3
365 x 3
405 x 2
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1
585 x 1 <-- Open for my meet
Reverse Hyper Short Strap
180 x 25 x 25​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Bench
Warmup
225x5
275x3
335x3
385x1
Add Shirt
425x1
475x1
515x1
535x1 <-- Opener for meet
Dumbbell Incline Press
105's x25x20
Strong Band Pushdowns
Band x20x20x20x20
Seated Cleans
30's x15x15x15x15
Neck Harness
75 x25x25​

Forma-Stanzol
Weight - My weight has shot up to ~237 since starting the Forma-Stanzol but I haven't noticed any change in how tight my clothes are so I have no clue where the weight came from unless its stored up in my intestines....
Skin Irritation - I have been applying mostly to my shoulders and upper back and I noticed the skin drying out a little bit on my shoulders so I am going to have to find a different place to apply the formula for a little bit
Joints- Really no ill effects on my joints from the Forma which is a problem I usually get from most other anti-estrogen products.
Libido - No real change in libido but my boys are hanging around a little lower than usual.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
U could try the Forma on ur chest.
It might not make it past my sweater lol. I went with my obliques the other day and that seemed to work pretty good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It might not make it past my sweater lol. I went with my obliques the other day and that seemed to work pretty good.
try applying to both upper and lower body each time.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Box Squats with Buffalo Bar
Worked up to 345 for 8 sets of 2, all super fast
Swings
95 x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15
Short Strap Reverse Hypers
225 x 20 x 20 x 20
Ab Wheel
BW x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
Sled Drags
45 on tire for 3 250ft trips. It was pouring rain so these became pretty pointless.

I will probably do some extra bodyweight work tonight like step ups and planks

Thanks for the tips on places to apply the Forma. I should not that I put a few different things on my shoulder pretty regularly so I think it was the mix of everything that dried out my skin, not just the Forma.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after a lot of trial and error, i have found that splitting each dose into upper and lower gives best results. i.e 5 upper arms, 5 upper thighs.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Training
Bench - Half Foam Roller
225 x 5
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 3
405 x 3
Add 1 board
455 x 5
Blast Strap Face Pulls to Rows
BW x 25 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20
Blast Strap Push Ups
BW x 20 for 6-7 sets
Tate Press
55's x 12 x 12 x 12
KB Leaning Lateral Raises (per arm)
25 x 15 x 15 x 15​
Today's Training
Face Pulls
80 x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25
Glute Ham Raises
BW x 15
+25 x 12
+45 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 8
I dropped the plate after each set and did 3 additional speed reps
DB Curls
80's x 8
65's x 12 x 12 x 12
Finished with some neck work, pullups and a plank but I don't remember weights/sets for these.​

Other
Well my meets is next Saturday so today starts the worst week in the life of a powerlifter lol. I pretty much can't do anything fun training wise all next week, have to stretch and foam roll like crazy, manipulate my diet to make weight, and try not to be anxious. I weighed exactly 242 last Saturday before training so I am going to have a fun time making the 220's next week. If you guys want me to log what I am doing to make weight I will add that in but I want to make sure everyone knows up front that I don't recommend cutting weight and definitely don't recommend people doing the same process that I will be doing. With that said I don't use any diuretics or do crazy sweating techniques, mostly just manipulate water/sodium intake.​

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see the technique.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Saturday Training
Speed Pulls
365 x 10 singles
Reverse Hyper
240 x 20 x 20 x 20
Ab Wheel Standing
BW x 10 x 10 x 10
Tire Drags Backwards
100 for three trips of 200 ft​
Sunday Training
Bench
275 x 8 x 8 x 8
Pull Ups
BW x 12 x 12 x 12
Push Downs
150 x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25
Kettle Bell Shrugs
15's shrugged and held for 5 minutes straight​
Weight Cut
Last Week my weight topped at around 240+ but I started sodium loading and drinking 2.5-3 gallons of water a day on Wednesday so my weight is down to 230 today. I also have began a low residue/lower carb diet. Here is what my typical day of eating is looking like :
Breakfast - 2 bananas, 2 scoops whey, little salt in whey
Lunch- 6 Egg whites + 6 Whole eggs with salt and pepper
Pre-work Snack- 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop Combat Powder, Tbsp fish oil, a couple pickles or something else I can salt
Snack #2 - salty nuts
Dinner - Chicken, olive oil, lettuce mix
Before Bed - 3 whole eggs

The big differences with this diet is that I have to stay away from red meat for a week before the meet (sticks with me to long) and I have to pretty much salt everything, which I hate because I am not really a fan of salt.​
Forma
Its hard to really pinpoint any specific effects from the Forma but I have noticed my face is a little slimmer than usual and I have had a slight increase in libido.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cut
I haven't really done much in terms of training the past few days, mostly stretching and soft tissue work. My cut is going as planned right now, yesterday I cut out any added sodium and kept my fluids high. Today I cut all virtually all sodium (maybe 200mg all day)and only drank 1 gallon of distilled water.​

Forma
One thing I noticed about the Forma-stanzol is that I am starting to sweat at night a little bit. Its nothing crazy but definitely noticeable if I wake up in the middle of the night. I will give a more detailed update of the product tomorrow.​

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
i to have been experiencing the sweating at night. mine is a bit excessive however (my sheets are drenched with sweat)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Weight
Well my weight this morning is at 219 according to my bathroom scales so now all I have to do is drive to the meet (4 hours), weigh in there and hope the scales are equal. After that I am going to just load salt, water, and carbs all day until I feel like a marshmallow. If I end up a pound over on the meet scale I will probably just try dropping a deuce or squeezing out a little extra urine but if that all fails then I get to do the old car sauna to sweat out the last pound which I really do not want to have to do.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got back from the meet, let my nerves get the best of me and didn't do as well as I should have but none the less I total 1705 @ 220. 555 squat 535 bench and 615 deadlift. I will put up more information tomorrow because right now Im spent.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just got back from the meet, let my nerves get the best of me and didn't do as well as I should have but none the less I total 1705 @ 220. 555 squat 535 bench and 615 deadlift. I will put up more information tomorrow because right now Im spent.
Nice not bad for letting ur nerves get to u :cheers:

Cant wait to hear more.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a powerlifter but, it looked like you had not reached your max yet. You made those lifts look like warmups! Nice job PM..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a powerlifter but, it looked like you had not reached your max yet. You made those lifts look like warmups! Nice job PM..
Yeah I left a lot out on the platform but I know better for next time. Here is a break down of how the meet went for me
Squat
First Attempt 535 - The carpet on the platform was sliding all over the place but I buried the squat and it came up pretty easy. I didn't feel set up under it right so it got me nervous for my next attempt.
Second Attempt 555- Had the bar to high on my back, I got to depth easy and when I was coming up I got on my toes at the top of the lift so I got red lighted for coming back down a little at the top of the lift but I was really just trying to get the weight back behind so I didn't fall forward.
Third Attempt - Finally got my set up right and blew the weight up. I know for my next meet I have to do a lot more work in a monolift so I can get really comfortable with unracking the bar out of it.
Bench
First Attempt 535 - I wear a single ply closed back shirt so on the first attempt I had the shirt riding up really high and didn't have my belt cinched because I wanted it to be easy to touch. The weight pretty much looked like a raw rep and the shirt did not stop the bar at all, shot back up super easy but I almost racked it before the command. It was a good lift and since it was so easy I got a little to comfortable for my next attempts.
585- Pulled the shirt down a little bit, still higher than how I normally wear it though. Again the weight came down way to easy and it shot up pretty easy off of my chest but I came back to quick with it and was about 3 inches from locking it but I just wasn't in the right spot so no lift.
585 again - Did the same exact thing as the second attempt. My plan for the next meet is to get more comfortable in the shirt but I also want to really do a lot of reverse band overload training so I get use to holding the heavier weights. The 585 felt pretty heavy in my hands because I haven't really held anything like that enough in training.​
Deadlift
585 - by the time I started warming up for the deadlift I was already 7 hours into the meet so I was pretty exhausted but 585 is a number I am really confident in pulling so I wasn't to worried. I went up there and started to pull and something didn't feel right so the lift was a little slow but it came up easy none the less. I had figured out after the lift that I had forgot to take the extra pair of socks that I had on off so I was getting way to much cushion under my feet. It sounds stupid but that really threw me off lol
615- This was a 15lb meet pr for me and it went up super easy. At this point I knew that my total had passed 1700 for the day so I figured I would have a little fun and go all out on my third attempt.
650 - I was a little to worked up for this lift lol. When I went to set up for the pull I don't if I set up off centered or if the weight was misloaded bur I started the pull and the weight flew up off the floor but right when it got to my knees the bar started tipping to the left side and I was done right there. I tried pulling through it but the left side was not moving and the right side was coming up so I just put it down before I dropped the bar or f*cked my self up. I haven't watch the video of this one yet but I'm curious to see just went wrong. For this I am just going to keep training the way I have been for my deadlifts but I am really going to use chains more often to get use to straining longer and having to offset weird weight distributions.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sunday Training
Reverse Band Close Grip Presses
Kept it light and worked up to 515 for a triple.
Dips
BW for 100 total reps
Side Raises
40's x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
Band Pull Downs
A bunch​

Forma-Stanzol
I am really liking the product so far, it is doing a good job of keeping estrogen down but not to low. I also noticed my libido is slightly increased and my recovery has been pretty solid. This has probably been the easiest topical I have ever used before also, it dries super fast and you don't have to put a lot on.​

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sunday Training
Reverse Band Close Grip Presses
Kept it light and worked up to 515 for a triple.
Dips
BW for 100 total reps
Side Raises
40's x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
Band Pull Downs
A bunch​

Forma-Stanzol
I am really liking the product so far, it is doing a good job of keeping estrogen down but not to low. I also noticed my libido is slightly increased and my recovery has been pretty solid. This has probably been the easiest topical I have ever used before also, it dries super fast and you don't have to put a lot on.​

nice!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forma-Stanzol
Def seems to come up how easy to apply this stuff is. Glad u r liking it :cheers: