Modern BCAA and New Jack3d review
- 09-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Modern BCAA and New Jack3d review
Just got my IC package recently, had a few workouts and thought I'd mention a few observations I had.
Jack3d White Blue Raspberry
Got the new flavour of Jack3d, still the same jack3d I know and love.
1) Now has CarnoSyn in it, or at least it's now on the package, might have been in when the new grape came out, but cool to know.
2) Best flavour yet imo. My main gripe with the lemonlime and fruit punch flavours was it had a sharp kick to it. Not a biggy but MUCH less in the new one. Smoother to drink, more enjoyable so little more motived to drink and get to the workout.
Modern BCAA Grape Bubblegum
Up til now, I've kinda bounced between intrabolic and xtend. After a few workouts my thoughts have been thus.
1) Mild flavour, don't expect as strong as xtend but it's had some surprising advantages for me.
a) I actually sip it without thinking instead of having to consciously sip with extend because there's less flavour. Net result, more conscious focus on the workout not micromanaging having enough to sip though a workout
b) Less of a taste memory so longer to get sick of a flavour and less aversion to drinking.
2) Felt more refreshed after workout. Now I wasn't sure if this was the lack of additives and I'm on an triazole for the first time, but tried xtend again and sure enough, I feel a little more drain after a while, almost a mild headache but so subtle I'm sure I ignored it before as 'Oh I'm just tried after the workout'. Not ignoring it anymore!
3) Felt great on a single serving with increased endurance where with intrabolic I would find myself going for a double serving. Will have to compare back with intrabolic on a single serving but I'm impressed.
4) I really mixes clear! Nothing floating. I actually noticed that I unconscious have the habit of shaking my intra workout drink before each sip. With Modern BCAA it's not needed.
5) Clean shaker after jack3d and modern bcaa! Not only does it mean easier to clean but I'm actually getting all the product I paid for instead of being stuck to the side of my shaker. It's a Win/Win!
It's early days still but I'm impressed. I now have half a tub of xtend I have no compulsion to use. Still enjoyed Intrabolic so I think I'll have to compare further, but I have a feeling this could be become a regular in my line up.
- 09-30-2010, 05:43 AM
- 09-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Can't wait to try this stuff, maybe this afternoon preworkout if I can make it to the gym. I got to read up on that new ingredient
10-02-2010, 11:06 PM
sounds like pretty decent stuff here
10-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Awesome review! Sounds like they did an awesome job on this, I can't wait to try it!
CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative
If you have any questions feel free to email me at, email@example.com
10-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Thank You for your review!
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
10-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I do like both the new jack3d flavor and modern bcaa (flavors) as well. I have to say that the white blue raspberry jack3d is my favorite flavor so far, not tried the grape yet so I can't compare them.
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
10-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 134Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:02 PM