WOW... MUST READ!!! HCGenerate Review.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been introduced to Needtobuildmuscle supplements fairly new just like many of us on AnabolicMinds so I have not had a chance to run all the products.

So I am always looking out for reviews of the products and one thing that has caught my attention is the sheer power of HCGenerate... Holy sh*t...

This is a quote from one of our AM members ambulldog.

i hope a lot of people read this because this is important. as you all know im on trt. i havent used hcg in the 8-9 months ive been on so the boys are very very tiny and my girl and i are ok with that. that being said my girl has kept a close eye/hand on my boys since i started trt. she was amazed how small they got. im well into my 2nd week on Hcgenerate. libido is way up. to my amazement today i gave the boys a thorough inspection and was certain they felt bigger. the testicles themselves have certainly got a little bigger, not normal size but a noticable change. the sack in general is definitely hanging lower. when my gf got home i told her to give a detailed inspection and tell me what she thought. she said without a doubt everything is bigger or fuller.

please note i have no affiliation with NTBM therefor this is my word only and you can take it or leave it. this is a shock to me and im only reporting what i have found. am i 1 in a 100000 that this would work for in this aspect? maybe. but id say if you're on cycle or definitely trt give it a shot. we've all blown much more on a supp that didnt work for us.

NTBM you have a new die hard customer
That right there is nothing short of amazing. I thought no OTC supplement could ever produce results of this nature and I thought no OTC supplement could ever be taken ON cycle to actually help with shut down.

I always thought shut down was just way too strong to be overridden by an OTC supplement that boosts testosterone production.

Oh my God tho... 8 months of trt, you can imagine the amount of shut down... and IT STILL MADE IN IMPACT!!!

:shocked:

This is amazing right here. I hope you all understand why I dedicated a whole thread to this review. 8 months of trt ...and an impact was still made in the size of the testicles... that is ridiculous. I'm just amazed.

HCGenerate is some powerful stuff. Ending this post how it started... WOW...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i can't wait to try mine in PCT :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's some great feedback right there :)
It really is.

8 months of shut down and HCGenerate is able to make some impact.

That is amazing.

Did you guys also pick up that he is only in his 2nd week?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No wonder y Im already noticing a difference in less than a week. If it can do that for someone on 8 months of TRT it can do a hell of a lot.

SBT

SBT

Awards
nice review!! i've heard nothing but good things about this one, and everyone i have suggested it too gets great results on it as well.

TheOne310

Awards
HCGhenerate is most definitely legit, along with nearly every NTBM product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i totally forgot about this review.....simply remarkable what i've heard this product could do for people

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic review for an epic product right there ;)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I've been introduced to Needtobuildmuscle supplements fairly new just like many of us on AnabolicMinds so I have not had a chance to run all the products.

So I am always looking out for reviews of the products and one thing that has caught my attention is the sheer power of HCGenerate... Holy sh*t...

This is a quote from one of our AM members ambulldog.

That right there is nothing short of amazing. I thought no OTC supplement could ever produce results of this nature and I thought no OTC supplement could ever be taken ON cycle to actually help with shut down.

I always thought shut down was just way too strong to be overridden by an OTC supplement that boosts testosterone production.

Oh my God tho... 8 months of trt, you can imagine the amount of shut down... and IT STILL MADE IN IMPACT!!!

:shocked:

This is amazing right here. I hope you all understand why I dedicated a whole thread to this review. 8 months of trt ...and an impact was still made in the size of the testicles... that is ridiculous. I'm just amazed.

HCGenerate is some powerful stuff. Ending this post how it started... WOW...
bit of a 3 year drag up but... ive had lots of test boosters that swell the boys. Goji, daa, erase, Isa-test gf, all swelled.

My gf would often ask "are you getting bigger" as its all much larger down there day to day... ie. getting changed, showering etc.

This is what I love about all natty boosters, and good test to see which is good and which doesnt work.

gallileo60

Awards
Old thread, but anyone still using this product..Ive been on trt for 7 or 8 yrs now, and would be interested in hearing the results yrs later. Im 62 btw, and still dont want peanuts....Thanks, Tom

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Old thread, but anyone still using this product..Ive been on trt for 7 or 8 yrs now, and would be interested in hearing the results yrs later. Im 62 btw, and still dont want peanuts....Thanks, Tom
I'm gonna guess it was more difficult to get real HCG back then compared to now. I'd just do the real stuff. HCG + SERM + AI

gallileo60

Awards
I'm gonna guess it was more difficult to get real HCG back then compared to now. I'd just do the real stuff
My TRT place in Florida no longer is able to prescribe HCG...Have tried Kisspeptin, and was not impressed going with gonadorelin this round till i get my own HCG...Thanks for the reply, and I will introduce myself here soon...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya I heard about doctors not giving HCG anymore. you can get it from research chem sites tho still