Liftingstud's motivated to perform with HGHpro

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/g/hghpro200px.jpg

Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.

DIRECTIONS

Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. For maximal results do not take with food.

WRITE-UP

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

What HGH PRO WILL do:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)500 mg
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex 500 mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So I was lucky enough to receive a 3 day sample of HGHpro. I have used various GH boosting products in the past, IGF2, HGHup. My favorite so far being HGHup. So I was excited to compare.

All I can say is I had 3 wonder nights of sleep while using HGHpro. The sleep was very deep. Great vivid dreams. And most important woke up totally rested and ready to go. 2 mornings i actually woke up before my alarm, which never happens!!! I usually get 7-8hrs a sleep a night so I made sure to get my normal sleep while on this product. Hard to comment on the products other claims due to the short use of the products but if you like deep restful sleep, AND WHO DOESNT, this is your product!

Often when I have used HGHup I woke up with a groggy feeling and takes me a few minutes to really wake up. Take that as you want. I feel both a great products but recently ordered 2 more bottle of HGHpro. Started a Test/Deca cycle and will be using it to help with control prolactin and also give me that great sleep I need to grow.

Thanks to AI who included a sample of Perform and Motivate also in the package.

GF and I had a GRRRREAT time when I popped all the Perform pills :)

Motivate is a great non liquid preworkout. Packs a nice pump in just a few pills.

Keep up the great work over at AI. TOP NOTCH!!! Thanks again guys!!!